Office Sluts Pay the Price

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lewis released the "Hold" button and the car moved downward to the subterranean parking level. Lewis put both women in the back seat of his sedan and drove out of the garage and into the wall to wall night traffic. Jenna felt she was now a leaf blowing in the wind, unsure of where she would land, having surrendered control to Amber, and now Lewis.

Lewis enlightened the two women on the purpose of the journey. "We're going to a card game. They have entertainment at these games. You're the entertainment tonight. It's high stakes and the tips are yours. Tips can be up to ten percent of the pot, and the pots sometime exceed $10,000. You've got to do anything you're asked. If you leave, Amber will expect your resignation in the morning. Got it?"

Both women nodded. This was frightening to both of them. "Who would be in the card game? What are they going to ask me to do?" Jenna wondered.

"Good." Lewis was pleased with their immediate assent to his instructions. He pulled into an underground garage of another high rise apartment building. As they were walking to the elevators another car entered the garage, the headlights shining on the two leashed women. Jenna felt another chill, drawing her robe tighter to her body. Lewis led them into another freight elevator. After the elevator doors closed, both women, without being asked, bared their breasts to the blinking red light of the overhead camera.

"That's good," Lewis said. "You didn't have to be asked. You sluts are learning fast." The elevator stopped on the twenty-first floor. They went to apartment 21E. Lewis knocked on the door and a large, swarthy security man opened the door. He nodded when he saw Lewis with the two women in tow and motioned them in. Lewis led them into the room by their leashes. The game temporarily stopped and everyone in it looked at the women.

Jenna's heart sank. She recognized most of the people in the room. In addition to Kevin Allston, the Chief Financial Officer and Renee Burnside, the Director of Human Resources, there were two clients, including Briana and Aden, who were husband and wife, or master and slut, depending on who you asked, who already had their way with Jenna, Doreen Johansson of Admiral Enterprises, another visitor from the prior weekend, the woman card dealer and the leering security guard.

Lewis said firmly, "Take off those robes and assume the inspection position."

Kim was relishing the opportunity to serve. She readily assumed the position.

Jenna was slower. Spreading her legs and presenting her breasts and sex for inspection was humiliating. She sucked in a deep breath and closed her eyes as she assumed the position. She also felt a slight trickle of moisture running down the inside of her thigh. She was surprised at how her body was reacting to the humiliation. She then felt a light slap of a leather strap on her tit.

"Open your eyes, slut." Lewis snarled. Even though he wasn't a full-fledged Dom he was enjoying the control he was exercising over the two women.

Jenna opened her eyes. Everyone was looking at her. The shame she felt made her lower her head to avoid eye contact. But something inside her stirred. She knew that they were looking at her because they desired her - wanted to touch her and use her - and that feeling made for a warm glow inside.

Kim was already making eye contact with each person in the room. She was imagining how people would use her and that thought made her excited - more excited than she had ever been in her life. She felt a strong urge to touch herself, but resisted because she wasn't given permission. It was an itch she would soon have to scratch.

Kevin Allston was a man in his early 50's, recently divorced, and reputed (unconfirmed) to be having an affair with Amber. Kevin was tall, over six foot, with a trim build and wavy salt and pepper hair. He had been with the company since its inception and was shocked by Jenna's revelation at the Executive Committee meeting. He knew that Kim could play fast and loose with her clients (being a salesperson) but was surprised that Jenna was caught unaware by a key member of her sales team. Even when he was married, he harbored thoughts about how he could seduce Kim. He had a thing (as do many) for big breasted blondes, and Kim's vivacious personality made her a frequent subject for his fantasies. Now he was looking at Kim, kneeling with her legs spread wide open and her breasts presented proudly, and anticipating his turn with her. His cock was already throbbing in his pants. He also looked at Jenna. She was quieter, and outwardly conservative. To see her also in a submissive position, ready to be used, was an intriguing prospect for Kevin. Seeing her voluptuous body fully exposed, he couldn't believe his good luck in having her available as well.

The other company attendee, Renee Burnside, was also divorced, having discovered later in life that she desired women over men. She thought it ironic that she would be participating in something that would normally make an HR director cringe. But she also thought that with Amber setting up the card game, and her participating, who would Jenna and Kim complain to? Besides, they were willing participants and had their own incentive to stay quiet. Renee decided it was well worth the risk to have a chance to fulfill her fantasies with two hot, submissive, women.

Jenna also knew Aden and Briana Davidson. Aden and Briana made for an attractive couple. Briana was the head of sales for Alliance, the company to which Kim had made the make good promise. Aden, a Dom, and Briana, his submissive, had already thoroughly used Jenna and Kim over the past weekend and were looking forward to playing with them again. Jenna was attracted to Briana, and was hoping that Aden would make Briana serve her as well.

Finally, there was Doreen Johansson. Doreen was the Senior Vice-President of Admiral Enterprises, the company's largest client. Doreen was an experienced Domme, and expertly inflicted pain on Kim, then rewarded her with indescribable pleasure, when they met last. She was a big woman, moderately overweight but with large, heavy breasts that Jenna had the pleasure of licking and sucking. She wouldn't have missed the card game for the world, even though she wasn't really wasn't a poker player.

Kevin made a proposal to the group. "What about if we designate hands where the winner is allowed to play with one or both of the sluts for fifteen minutes? The winner has to give them 10% of the pot - sound good?

There was a murmur of assent and a nodding of heads. "Good," said Kevin. "Let's make the next deal a hand to play for the sluts."

They were playing Texas Hold'em, with a $500 big blind and a $250 small blind. Jenna and Kim knelt impassively, allowed to lower their arms but having to keep their legs spread open. The betting was fierce, and ultimately Kevin won the first hand with trip nines and raked in a $10,000 pot. He pulled out $1,000 in chips and gave them to Lewis to hold for the women. He walked over, eschewing their leashes, and took the subs by the collar.

"You're with me. Let's go," said Kevin, tugging on their collars. He led them to an adjoining bedroom, leaving the door open so the others could enjoy the sounds as he fulfilled his sexual fantasies.

He knew what he wanted to do first. "You ladies are going to pleasure each other while I get hard. Go on."

Jenna and Kim climbed on the bed. Kim got on top of Jenna in a "69" position. Both women were horny, and within moments they had forgotten that they were performing for Kevin. Jenna pushed her pelvis up against Kim's mouth, using her hands to pull down the big-titted blonde's head, grinding her pussy into Kim's face, and enjoying the dominance of this act. Kim readily submitted to Jenna, using her tongue to pleasure Jenna and to taste her. Kevin was standing next to the bed, stroked his hardening cock, and encouraged them on.

"That's it, Kim. Lick her pussy and asshole." Kim craned her neck to reach Jenna's pucker, pushing her tongue deep inside the brunette.

"Oh God," moaned Jenna, as Kim's wet tongue rimmed and stabbed at her asshole. "Lick my ass."

Kim delved deeper into her submissive tendencies, putting all of her energy into Jenna's pleasure. The action of her tongue on Jenna's nether holes careened the brunette higher and higher until her body stiffened and the cheeks of her ass clamped together, pinning Kim's tongue between them.

"Ahhhhh," moaned Jenna, oblivious to the fact that her male colleague was standing not more than a foot from the action. He got up on the bed and positioned himself behind Kim, now wanting to be part of the action rather than just witnessing it.

"Whore, put my cock in the slut's ass," he told Jenna.

Jenna, still under Kim in a 69 position, used one hand to guide his cock and the other to spread the cheeks of the blonde's ass. Kevin pushed forward while Kim pushed back, popping his cock beyond her anal ring and sinking in balls deep. Jenna raised her head up slightly, licking his balls and the crinkled edges of Kim's clenching anus. She couldn't believe how turned on she was by this submissive act.

Kevin was close. Watching the women tongue fucking each other brought him to the edge of his release, and now being buried in a beautiful blonde's ass with an attractive brunette beneath them giving them both a tongue bath was more than any man could withstand. He pushed as far inside Kim's back channel as he could, feeling his thighs and ball sac touching her ass and her body pushing back against his.

"That's it," cried Kim, as his cock pulsed ropes of hot cum deep in her ass. She pressed her face into the bed and used her hands to reach behind her to hold him inside her. She wiggled her butt, accentuating the feel of the head of his cock inside her anal cavity, teasing the g-spot in her pussy through the thin membrane separating the two channels. Her body convulsed as she tightly gripped the bedsheets with her hands.

Kevin withdrew his softening cock, still covered with his cum. It flopped into Jenna's open mouth. She didn't hesitate to suck a cock that moments before was embedded in Kim's ass. Kevin thought that was the sluttiest thing he had ever witnessed until moments later a rivulet of white cum dripped out of Kim's ass and onto Jenna's tongue. Jenna stuck out her tongue to show Kevin the wad of cum on it, then pulled it into her mouth and swallowed. Kevin could see the muscles in Jenna's throat contract as his hot load went down her gullet. Jenna was touching herself during this act of submission, bringing herself to yet another head splitting orgasm.

Kevin put on his clothes and staggered back to the poker game. "Those sluts are crazy," he said, but in a good way. "No wonder they were able to book that much business over the weekend."

The game went on, and three hands later when they were again playing for the girls, Briana won the pot. Aden clapped his hands with delight and pointed to Jenna. She shuffled to the bedroom with Aden and Briana close behind. Aden closed the door and then put small duffel on the bed. He pulled out a pair of nipple clamps with fine metal teeth and a leather strap and placed them on the bed.

"Choose," he said as he looked at Jenna.

She had used both as a Domme. The nipple clamps were painful at first, she thought, but the pain eventually subsided into a dull ache. The payoff was when they were released, when the flow of blood back into the nipples would supercharge an orgasm. The strap, on the other hand, she understood, hurt like hell when a spanking was administered, and it was only the hardcore subbies that preferred that method of punishment as a means of enhancing their pleasure. She pointed to the clamps.

"Excellent," said Aden. He motioned to Briana to come closer. He removed her blouse and bra and carefully clamped one nipple. His wife gasped as the clamp was put in place, her eyes wide open. Aden didn't allow her to acclimate before he affixed a clamp to her other nipple.

Jenna knees were now shaking as she realized Aden wanted to know which method of punishment she least preferred. She had never been spanked with a hand, let alone punished with a leather strap. Her next surprise came when he handed the leather strap to Briana. "I want you to do this," he said to his wife.

To show her toughness, Briana locked eyes with Jenna as she pulled on one of her nipple clamps, stretching her breast outward. Jenna winced at the pain she imagined Briana was experiencing, but Briana's facial expression was one of defiance, not pain.

"You have no idea how much I've looked forward to this," said Briana. "When my ad buys missed their audience targets I caught hell from upper management. Now I can share that pain with you."

Jenna eyed the black leather strap being brandished by her client. Kim had gotten her into this pickle and now she was to pay the price, not Kim. She silently swore an oath that Kim would someday repay this debt to her.

"Bend over and grab your ankles," ordered Briana. Her voice was all business.

Jenna felt she had no choice but to comply, so she bent over, exposing her bare ass for her punishment. She closed her eyes and steeled herself for the first blow. She didn't realize that no amount of preparation would lessen the pain. She heard a hiss as the strap cut through the air. Then she felt the impact, which lifted her off her heels.

"Shit!" she bellowed as the sting of the strap produced a blinding white light inside her eyes and a prickly pain throughout her body.

"Thank me you worthless whore," Jenna's tormentor demanded.

Jenna knew that the punishment would be worse if she didn't follow her orders. "Thank you ma'am," she sputtered.

Four more blows were administered with increasing intensity. Tears were freely flowing from Jenna's eyes, and her mascara and eyeliner were turned into ragged black lines across her face. Her bottom assumed a fiery red glow and her mind became a jumbled mess of thoughts. Curiously though, her cunt was never more wet.

Briana pushed two fingers into Jenna's pussy, feeling the puddle of moisture between the brunette's legs. Jenna jumped at the sudden, pleasurable stimulation. "I've tasted the strap as well," Briana observed. "And I learned to love it. But I've never been as wet as you. You already love it, don't you whore?"

Jenna's mind cleared. Her desire overwhelmed her other thoughts. She wanted nothing more than to cum. "Please make me cum," she pleaded.

Briana smiled. "I think you've answered my question. Now kiss this strap and tell it how much you love it." Briana held the instrument of pain in front of Jenna's face.

Jenna was beyond shame. She cared only about relieving her unrequited want. She leaned forward and licked, then kissed the strap. "I love you," she said with sincerity.

"That's a good girl," said Briana, "now you can make yourself cum."

The budding submissive started masturbating in front of Briana and Aden, her fingers dancing on her hardened nub. She grunted as the waves of pleasure were amplified by the pain she was still experiencing. "Ahh ... ahhhhh ... ahhhhh," she moaned as her orgasm crested, her cunt now dripping copious amounts of her juices on the floor.

"You are a whore, aren't you Jenna," said Briana with satisfaction.

Jenna could only manage a weak smile. She told herself that she was a whore, and that she loved it. She had dreaded this night, and now she had Amber to thank for it.

The last hand of the night was won by Renee. Disappointment was evident on Doreen's face, who had been looking forward to putting the two sluts through their paces. She vowed to herself to take lessons in poker. Renee gave Lewis $1,100 in chips and then grabbed the leashes of the two women. Before she left the room she took pity on Doreen and used her finger to signal for her to come along. Doreen's face broke out into a smile. Renee led the three women to the bathroom of the adjoining bedroom.

She motioned for the two sluts to kneel on the cold tiled floor of the large bathroom and for Doreen to stand in the back and watch. Renee hiked up her skirt and pulled down her panties, sitting on the toilet to urinate. Jenna, Kim and Doreen watched as the woman with the blonde highlighted hair relieved herself. Instead of wiping herself she leaned backward against the tank of the toilet and slid forward so her bottom was resting on the front of the toilet seat, her legs splayed so that the women could see the drops of golden liquid clinging to her thicket of brown, curly pubic hair. "Slut, clean me," she commanded.

Kim knew her name was called, but had never engaged in watersports of any kind, so this element of submission was new to her. She eyed the attractive middle aged woman and moved her head between Renee's plump thighs, taking a tentative lick at the wet pubic hair. The liquid tasted of rusted metal, its lingering gamey taste coating her mouth.

"Yeah ... that's it ... get your tongue in there deep," implored Renee. Kim found that she was enjoying this most intimate of services, pushing her into the depths of submission. She rimmed Renee's asshole and swept her tongue up to clean off the remainder of the golden liquid from Renee's cunt.

"Oh ... ohhh ... ohhhhh," the older woman sighed as she experienced an orgasm as sensual as a warm wave washing across her on the beach.

"Touch yourself," Renee said to Kim. The busty blonde started stroking her wet cunt, the pleasure spurring on her submissive act as she started licking Renee's pussy with more intensity.

"That's a good slut," Renee purred as she watched her colleague submit to her. "Now make yourself cum."

Kim stroked her pussy faster until she had a mind numbing orgasm as her tongue was buried deep into Renee's piss soaked cunt. She couldn't believe how intense her orgasm was, and how her body craved these depraved acts of submission. Jenna was already deep into subspace, having already been vigorously spanked, and wished it was her instead of Kim that was servicing Renee. Her disappointment was short-lived.

"Doreen, I'm sorry. Where are my manners? Did you need to go?" asked Renee.

A smile curled up on the matronly woman's face. She shed all of her clothes and then seated herself on the toilet. "Come here kitten," she said, as she motioned to Jenna with her crooked finger.

Jenna got on her knees in front of Doreen. Doreen eyed the lovely brunette, then used her hands to mash Jenna's face between her massive tits. "Kiss these," she said breathlessly. Jenna's tongue and lips became a frenzy of activity on the older woman's pendulous breasts. Jenna couldn't get enough of the pure white flesh, kneading the soft skin with her hands as she licked and sucked on the elongated nipples. Doreen started to urinate, an amber stream trickling into the bowl. Doreen twisted Jenna's hair in her fist and pushed the brunette's head down between her legs as she continued to piss. Jenna felt the hot liquid on her face and tongue, forcing herself to drink the bitter offering. Jenna continued to lap at Doreen's sodden cunt until the Domme had finished relieving herself, then licked her lips to show Doreen that not a drop was wasted.

"That's good, kitten," said Doreen as she ran her fingers through Jenna's long, flowing locks. "You're my baby girl now." Jenna rested her urine coated face on the Domme's thigh, feeling an inner peace that she had never experienced before.

Chapter Two

It was just past 1 a.m. when Lewis returned with the two women to Amber's apartment. They stood outside the door, waiting after Lewis knocked. No one answered, and a minute later Lewis's phone buzzed with a text message.

Amber: The sluts are late. I'm not opening the door for them.