On Her Path to Complete Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her Mistress instructed her to press the vibrator back on and to tell her again what her favorite thing was from their previous encounter. Rachel understood that she had to tell the truth and humiliate herself by admitting what gave her the best orgasm of her life. As she searched for words, she could see Liz pulling on her own lips, showing her clit, urethra and vagina. Her finger tapping her clit gently, enough to keep it erected. She closed her eyes when she ran her finger from her vagina to her clit, swirling her own juices.

Liz kept her lips apart while her index rubbed against her clit. "Do you want to eat my pussy, pet?", she asked and as Rachel moaned an affirmative, she continued "You're going to have to come clean and tell the truth. Final chance, tell me what you liked most last week."

Rachel's pussy was sending distress signals to her brain, screaming for it to tell the truth. She finally looked down and murmured "When you peed in your pet's mouth, Mistress. That's when your pet was the most turned on and humiliated."

Liz had split her legs wide open and was now actively rubbing her clit. "Turn off the vibrator and come kneel in front of me," she ordered.

Liz had won and she knew it. With a large smile, she looked at Rachel taking the few steps and getting on her knees in front of her. With a glance towards her belly, she ordered: "Lick."

Only too happy to finally be of service, Rachel's tongue caressed her upward from the slit of her vagina to her clit before kissing the erect bead. Liz let her saliva and juices mix for a minute until asking, slightly out of breath: "Why did that turn you on the most?"

In the folds of her Mistress' pussy, Rachel forced herself to answer truthfully before going back to her licking duties, "Because... Because your pet was never used like this before. More than a slut... just an object."

"Oooh... Well done..." Liz praised. "Isn't it much better when the truth comes out and admits that you enjoy being degraded?"

Rachel moaned an affirmative sound as she found her way into her Mistress' vagina. Panting and feeling the excitement grow inside her, Liz asked "Are you my slave and will you obey any of my orders without reserve?"

This time, Rachel stopped and looked at her friend in the eyes before saying "Yes, Mistress. This pet is your slave and will obey you completely." She wanted her to see that she was completely committed.

"Very well, my pet. Now make me come with that slut tongue of yours."

Rachel lunged forward at the request, shoving her nose on her Mistress' mound, licking up and down with adulation. Liz inched forward and lifted her hips by a couple of inches to give her slut easier access as well as to get a better view of the attention she was getting.

Frustrated by her own growing desires, Rachel fought to push her needs aside and focus exclusively on satisfying her Mistress. She realized that her saliva was playing second fiddle to the abundance of juices coming out of Liz's pussy. Enlacing her arms around her Mistress' thighs and buttocks, she dug-in and became more precise with the tip of her tongue.

Liz soon moaned and bucked, turned on by the complete devotion her pet was showing her as well as her own raunchy position, exhibiting her holes for her slave to satisfy.

"May your slut use her fingers, Mistress?" and with Liz's approbation, she pushed both her indexes inside her canal and started pulling away gently, stretching her hole to the left and right as she did. The combination of her pet's tongue and fingers tugging on her lips created a growing desire to orgasm.

She ground her teeth and seethed "oh, fuck yeah... eat my cunt, you little slut... Don't you dare sto...," as she interrupted herself with a long moan, marking her impending orgasm. Rachel was in bliss, her Mistress' pussy shoved in her face as the strong orgasm shook her. In the throes, Liz had wrapped her legs around Rachel and squeezed to the point of asphyxiating her. Regardless, as she relaxed and started to catch her breath, she could feel gentle pecks on her thighs and stomach as Rachel kept on showing her fondness.

"Oh my god," Liz exhaled, "I came so fast; what a rush..."

"Mmm... Your pet is glad, Mistress," Rachel concluded, laying her head on her mound and caressing her Mistress' thighs gently.

"I've been missing out for years!" Liz giggled, catching her breath and feeling joyful after such an intense climax. She invited Rachel to join her on the couch and kissed her passionately as a reward. "You can't come yet.. I have plans for you."

Rachel's pussy had been leaking since she got in the car that morning and the ache was turning to a dull pain deep inside her stomach. As much as she was willing to hump Liz's leg to get satisfaction, she wanted to obey, freely participating in the built-up.

Liz was caressing her pet's body; her touch acted as a spark each time erogenous areas were grazed by her fingers. As Rachel wriggled, Liz told her that she had the first rule for her to follow. Her pet paid immediate attention and asked what it was.

"From now on, I want you to masturbate when you get horny, regardless of the location or the company... You can be discreet and hide it, but you are to masturbate as if you were trying to come. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress, I understand," said Rachel, somewhat mortified at how she'll be able to masturbate without getting caught. And she always got horny when Liz talked dirty to her. Rachel couldn't help but wonder if she'd be able to pull this off. It was easy to agree to this inside the house but would she have the courage to do it outside?

As she could only imagine the mischiefs her Mistress wanted her to get into, Liz instructed her to get ready: she'd invited a friend for a night out.

----------------------------------

Cheryl let herself in, happily calling out "Hellooooo Ladies!" while blowing kisses as if a crowd awaited her. It was the type of entrance her friends had come to expect; she had an easy personality, was a little louder than necessary, seemed completely in charge of her life on the surface and could never keep a lover more than six months. In short, she had baggage and Liz loved her complete admittance of it.

Rachel had only met her a handful of times, usually mingling with a larger group so she did not know Cheryl very well. Still, she recognized the outgoing personality and grandiosity. Brunette with brown eyes and a flat stomach, Cheryl had maintained the curves she was known for in her cheerleading days and had always refused to go under the knife despite her "smallish" B cup. She thought the latest fade to transform perfectly normal bodies was ridiculous and with a solid appreciation for her own shapes, she worked hard to maintain them and appreciated each and every one of them.

While Rachel wondered early on how she should behave, she remembered her early relationship with Frank and how he instructed her to be herself when in public. She realized that if her Mistress wanted to share her or humiliate her in front of someone else, she'd made it clear. As she did not know the extent of Liz' relationship with Cheryl, she would have to wait and see if this was a regular girls' night out or if something more was required of her. Rachel decided that she'd demonstrate her submission discretely. At once, she opened a bottle of wine and started pouring a glass for her Mistress, then Cheryl and finally herself.

They traded stories over wine, discussing Cheryl's neighbor, a recurring tale involving poor parking etiquette, yellowed grass and a despicable human being if it wasn't for "that ass that begged forgiveness," as laughter often erupted in the living room. Rachel was feeling at ease, almost falling back into the mood of the typical week-ends she shared so many times with Liz. Only the tingle in her pussy and the way she felt around her Mistress reminded her how different this was.

Once the glasses and the plates of finger food laid empty, Liz decided to change the scenery and make their way to a local bar for the evening.

Within a half-hour, they were polishing another round of drinks, seating at the booth of one of the local eateries and laughing hysterically at an old story about Cheryl's ex-boyfriend. The evening was delightful and the girls night out a success.

Earlier in the evening, Rachel had been instructed to change to a looser, knee-length skirt, with slits on each sides that showed a good amount of thigh each time she took a step or crossed her legs. She had been seated against the wall, next to Cheryl, while Liz had the opposite bench to herself.

Liz and Cheryl had met a couple of years ago as they kept running into each other at the coffee shop and ended up striking a conversation. They hit it off almost immediately - both had the same devil-may-care attitude, coupled with looks that made it easier for them to get what they wanted. Cheryl was raised in the south and had come to Santa Cruz for her graduate studies. She had surprised Liz a few times when discussing her insatiable sex drive with both genders. While the though had crossed both their minds, they'd never been together.

Cheryl had always found Rachel beautiful and had a little bit of a crush in the early days but soon came to accept that she seemed perfectly content with her boyfriend.

After getting another round from the waitress, Cheryl mentioned she had to powder her nose. Sensing that the time was right, Liz touched her arm and leaned in as if to confess. "Rachel already knows," she said, "but I'm really interested in your opinion on a new conquest I've made!" she smiled.

"Ooooh... that does sound like a good story." She smiled and winked at Rachel. "Hold that thought, my dear, I'll be right back," she added as she was getting ready to get up.

Liz continued, "I think you want to hear this now, Cheryl. It'll be quick, promise," she said, insisting with her eyes while keeping holding her friend's hand in hers. Cheryl stayed seated but shifted sideways to show that it had better be quick.

"Let's just say that I've recently had a very interesting encounter... A bit of a threesome as one might have it." Liz was rubbing the rim of her glass in an exaggerated fashion, smacking her lips in a playful manner.

"No! Do tell!" Cheryl sat up straight immediately. This was no ordinary gossip or boy fling, a threesome had real potential for whole sorts of salacious details. She immediately asked, "Do I know them? Was it two guys? Oh my god, was it two girls?"

"It was a couple, as in a man and a woman." Cheryl gasped and exclaimed "At last, the student has surpassed the master!", to which Rachel laughed heartily.

Liz carried on "It was very much a spur of the moment thing, well, for them at least; I'd been hoping for it for quite some time and it ended up just... happening, I guess." She paused and looked at Cheryl to make sure she had all of her attention. Batting her eyes, she added with a giggle, "the sex was amazing, of course, and oh so welcome after weeks of abstinence."

"God knows you needed to get laid", Cheryl laughed gingerly. "So what do you need my opinion for? You want me to join?" she joked while winking at Rachel.

Liz shrugged and rolled her eyes, "You wish... here's the part where I need your opinion: I made love to the man and it was great, yada, yada, yada, but the woman was the one who ended up really capturing my heart."

Rachel swooned as she heard the comment. She knew her Mistress' feelings, of course, but it felt really special to hear her say the words.

"Well, I understand why you're telling me now; that is one of my specialities," Cheryl carried on, smiling.

"Well... she...," Liz paused dramatically, purposely holding back. "I think you may get offended... never mind."

"Oh no you don't, Missy! You can't do that... put me on the edge of my seat and then back out... give me a break."

"Well, it's a little out there as a story and you might get weirded out."

"Excuse me? You're talking to the queen of weird here. Who's the only one to have gone to a glory hole at this table? Who agreed to peg her ex-boyfriend? Who participated in multiple orgies? Please child, don't be frightened to tell me the truth," She laughed as Rachel realized that she had a tumultuous past and wildly active sex life.

Liz chuckled "Ok, ok... I forgot what good church-going ladies from the south did during the week-end... Ok, so here goes: the woman is submissive and her boyfriend dominates her in private... As the evening went on, I ended up dominating her as well. As it became clear that she enjoyed it; I already realized that she wanted to be humiliated."

The mere mention of the session was enough for Rachel to know she was bound to be outed... and yet, her body was becoming warm as the memory of the evening and the sound of her Mistress telling it.

"Wow. What did you do?" Cheryl had moved forward, grabbing her glass by the stem, awaiting for the answer.

"I obliged..." Liz said with a wry smile.

"Oh my, I may need a stronger drink," Cheryl quipped and turning to Rachel, she added "And you know about this already?"

Before Rachel could answer, Liz stated "Oh, she knows all about it..."

"Ok, give me all the details," Cheryl said, turning back to Liz.

"So you can live vicariously through my adventures?"

"You know it. Now, quit stalling and tell me!"

"Ok, ok... So she just really, really likes to be dominated... she gets excited by people telling her what to do, how to behave, who and how to fuck, especially if she gets degraded in the process. I had not really done anything like this before but it was so overpowering, the more I participated, the more I was getting into the role. Her Master got her to speak of herself at the third person... rather than saying "I", she was to say "this slut." You could tell this came naturally to her..." Pausing, Liz added "I pushed the envelope immediately - when he ordered her to eat my pussy, I told her to lick my ass instead. God, that turned her on."

Rachel was getting red and her breathing shallow as the description was getting more detailed.

"Oh my god. Are you kidding? Your ass?"

"Oh she loved it - I think being dominated by a woman was something new to her and it is different than by a man. We understand the pleasure points better, of course, and the fantasies are easier to relate to. As I said... she's a sub and just loves to be degraded... I pushed her pretty hard, and yet she obeyed at every step." Liz paused as she was recalling details to share.

"She started calling me Mistress within a few minutes of our session. To test her, I ordered her to exhibit herself and show us her "holes", which she had to do while I fucked her man."

"What the..."

"Oh wait, then I had her fuck herself with a Zucchini. And forbade her from coming, which drove her nuts... ", she laughed quietly, as if lost in the moment.

"Wow - oh my god!" Said Cheryl.

Liz went on to describe each request and how her and the Master tried to outdo each other.

"It was so hot - she was stretching her hole, fitting this massive zucchini inside it while we were looking at her, humiliating her..." She loved it.

Rachel was feeling her face grow hotter by the minute, knowing that the most intimate and humiliating details of her evening with Liz were going to be revealed shortly. The slow process was shameful and yet tantalizing as she heard herself being described by her Mistress. The ache growing inside her only increased with each "ooh or aah" that Cheryl punctuated with each revelation.

Knowing that she had to give into the new rule, Rachel slumped slightly in her chair, moved her hips forward under the table and slipped her hand through he side of her skirt. As she was nude underneath, her fingers immediately ran to her hard clitoris. Listening attentively to her Mistress' description of a few more details, her fingers alternated between pressing directly on her clit or rubbing against its hood by gently tapping it.

Liz immediately took notice and while hiding a smile, kept on talking to Cheryl, walking her through some of the scenes with more precision. She described how she ordered her to slap herself if she was going to come, got her to lick sperm out of her vagina and put her in increasingly humiliating positions all evening long.

"Of course, my words don't give it justice, but believe me, the experience was wild." She added matter-of-factly.

"No shit..." Cheryl said in a light breath, nodding silently, stunned at the level of details and worried that her voice would crack if she opened her mouth anymore. While Liz and she always found an affinity in talking about their sex lives in great details, this felt exponentially bigger. Surprising even herself, she couldn't tell what excited her the most - was it the idea of having a slave that would do everything and anything or was it to be the slave herself. Either way, she found herself incredibly aroused.

Liz went on to describe how empowered she'd felt when her pet had willingly called her "Mistress", as well as the abundance of control that comes from owning a "slut's holes". Her tone and choice of words were distracting Cheryl as she had never heard her speak like this.

The waitress came by the table and before the tension could be broken, Liz waved her finger for the check to be brought.

"Ok, tell me how it ended and then I really have to go," Cheryl said, realizing that she'd been nearly hypnotized by the discussion.

"Well, that's when you come in - it hasn't ended yet and I wanted to get your advice on what I should do next," Liz said, gauging her friend's interest through her response. "I really want to make this is a permanent thing, but... you know..."

"Actually, I don't know," Cheryl answered, seating back in her chair, as if to gather her thoughts. "You're smitten, I can tell... I can only assume that this woman is gorgeous... and since you knew her before, she's already part of your "filter friends", meaning she's not going to reveal herself to be a complete bitch the next day... Or one hopes," she added smiling.

"Well, she is gorgeous... so sexy..." she giggled, "almost impossible to resist." Smiling, she added, "And to your last point, I'll spank the bitchiness out of her if it gets to that."

All three giggled at that, although Rachel used it as a release valve for some of the groans that were building up.

Liz stayed silent for a few seconds and decided it was time to close the deal, one way or the other. She added pensively, "I edged her the whole night, you know? Playing with her, getting her close, but never letting her come until the end. And when I allowed her, she nearly exploded during the big finale."

"Why? What was the big finale?"

"Well," Liz acted hesitant, "this is a little freaky by normal standards. Even for you, my dear, it could be too much," she smiled, patting Cheryl's arm.

"Why, what??"

With a long, pensive silence, as if she was about to reveal a deep secret, Liz added "I'm trusting you with this, Cheryl. I'm worried that you'll think it's the grossest thing you've heard."

"What... the... Ok, now you have to tell me. Immediately! I demand it!" she laughed too forcefully to be genuine.

With a smile that asked for understanding, Liz said, "I peed on her."

"You what?" Cheryl erupted, louder than she wanted and immediately moved her head lower, repeating with a much softer voice, "You what???"

"I don't know how I knew to do it, but I did. I could just sense that she was ready for it and secretly yearning for that type of degradation," Liz explained. She continued in a matter-of-fact tone, "So I peed on her. Well, in her to be precise; she wanted it to so much, she wrapped her mouth around my pussy and swallowed every drop she could manage."