On The Clearing - A First Time

Story Info
A young naked man receives a pleasant and unexpected gift...
1.4k words
4.01
30.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have gone to sleep. Because I didn't know if I was dreaming or if I really felt it.

Like the whole summer, I had retreated to my favorite spot in the field, laid out my blanket, freed myself of all my clothes, and laid me down to sunbathing. I had found this place more by accident when I was driving home from the gym. My studio was about ten minutes from home, but the area changed suddenly. Here is the city with the many people and there the rural region with the fields, the courtyards and the slower life. I really enjoyed this difference. So I went sweating my usual way home to take a deep shower. From an inspiration I spontaneously took an abbreviation, which did not go on the fortified path but practically across a field over a tramp path, with my mountain bike no problem.

The start of the summer was very promising, because a very stable early high had been established, which should stay long and make the days warm, sunny and cloudless. That's how it was on this day too, and as I drove along the path, I was in no hurry to get home. The sweat and the tired but well-inflated muscles felt good and I wanted to enjoy the moment a bit longer.

So I jumped off the bike spontaneously, pushed it a bit off the path so that nobody would see and steal it and then put it between the increasingly dense cereal. I kept pounding myself into the field and discovered a small clearing, almost like one of those famous corn circles. On an area of perhaps three square meters nothing grew. There was only a light grassy vegetation. And the best thing was: the sun shone towards the middle of the clearing. Following an inspiration, I took my training towel out of my backpack, spread it on the floor and pulled out my shirt so that the sun could kiss my tired muscles. It was simply wonderful. Because I like most people (although some would not admit it) being completely naked, I simply pulled down my sports pants. I don't wear boxershorts anyway, in order to have at least the bit of freedom. The tramp path was relatively far away and the normal way anyway. And should anyone appear unexpectedly, I would surely hear it early enough to react.

But no one appeared. So I lay on this day the first time naked on my new place in the sun and enjoyed the sunrays on every inch of my ever-smooth and hairless skin. Of course also on my penis and on my butt the sun unfolded its strength. After a while I began to fondle me and since my cock was already hard, it did not take long until I unloaded myself with a proper surge. Then I lay down for a while in the sun and thought that I would come here more often.

And that was what I did that summer and in the end, I was on on "my" clearing every day in the grain field and was never disturbed. More and more I looked forward to the time after the workout rather than to the training itself. I put on my own blanket and began to take my favorite toys as well to spoil me in the sun. But this is another story. :-)

So I lay on my belly in the sun that day and I did not know if I was awake or sleeping and if it had really felt this easy stroke over my anus, as if the ear of a stalk had hit it. As always, my anus lay so that the sun shone directly on it. I had bought a round pillow, which I put under my stomach to be comfortable. So I could comfortably raise my ass and hold my holiest place towards the sun. I love my ass and especially my asshole almost more than my penis. The intensity of the feelings that arise during self-satisfaction with the inclusion of the ass is indescribable. I only had experiences from self-satisfaction because I had not dared to tell my girlfriends that I was toying and penetrating. And men had not been my target yet.

My outstretched butt looked towards the sun and I again felt this gentle stroke. It felt good and whether dream or real, I wanted to enjoy it further. For today I had not yet cared for myself and that was a good entry, right? I realized I was getting wet. Yeah, I'll be wet in the ass. Since the discovery of my predilection for anal self-satisfaction, I have assumed that this is the case with all people when they are aroused in the ass. That this doesn't happen to everyone I got to know way later and so I was here a happy and relatively rare exception, I learned only later. I became soaked and wondered with which of my toys I had brought myself to be pampered today when I felt something that was certainly not the ear of a grain that the wind blew at my hole. It felt like a finger, but it was none of mine. I did not know if I should turn around or not, the moment was so beautiful. So I just looked back from the corner of my eye and was very surprised.

Behind me knelt another man and he was also naked like me and he had a grain stalk in one hand and with the other was outside my field of vision at my butt and massaged my anus, which became increasingly wet. I had to close my eyes because of pleasure and before I sighed with excitement I saw briefly his stiff tail, which stood steeply upwards. I know that his immense big glans caught me somehow, but then I surrendered to my feelings. I wanted that and if it was a dream, I wanted to dream this dream. So I closed my eyes and gave myself to the anus massage. He played with my sphincter and stroked it slowly and extensively, but he simply did not penetrate.

My ass felt like screaming: Please, please put your magic finger into me! My sphincter was ready, my ass was damp, but the finger did not want and did not want to, and when I no longer reckoned with it, he suddenly pushed into me.

My upper body jumped up. He filled me completely, he was inside me and it was so good.

He filled me completely? And only now did I realize that this could not be his finger and then he began to move slowly inside me.

I had a real cock in my butt and it felt so good. The stranger with the big glans hit my prostate with each of his gentle strokes and next to the internal lubricant I also separated a lot of liquid in the front (which I should see on the blanket afterwards). Actually, I did not feel my penis because the feelings in my ass were so intense. But when I opened my eyes very briefly, I saw that my little friend had never been so plump as at this moment, when no one cared about him.

His movements were slow. He did not fuck me, no, it was not a loveless in and out. He made love with my ass and my ass replied. We moved in his rhythm and it became more intense and intense. My hole covered his entire limb and he completely disappeared inside me. Then he withdrew again, until his glans touched my sphinc from the inside and then glided again completely into me. I felt it, I felt it everywhere. How long it went - I do not know. It could have been an hour or just a few minutes. We were united in a trance.

But then he breathed heavier and his glans twitched several times in me and shortly before the moment when my whole body orgasm threw me out of consciousness, he pumped his juice into my ass. I could feel him pulsing and pulsing, and my inner moisture became another, even more awkward, and then I came.

I think I screamed, because afterwards I realized I was a bit hoarse, but I can not remember.

I jerked my whole body and a huge jet splashed in front of me from my completely unaffected tail. It was the longest and most intense orgasm I've ever had, and it has always been an ever-changing experience. And as I said, I must have lost consciousness because I woke up in a very big wet spot lying on my stomach and with my ass in the slowly setting sun.

Had I only dreamed?

I was confused, hurriedly grabbed my belongings, pulled on, took my bike and drove home ...