On the Run & in Hiding with Stepmom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God, Mom. I can't believe I'm eating you," said Anthony fingering his stepmother while licking her cunt. "You have such a beautiful pussy. I love your black, trimmed cunt," he said fingering faster and licking her harder with as much sexual excitement she was showing him when she was sucking his cock.

Licking and licking her while rubbing and rubbing her, he was determined to make her cum in his mouth in the way that he ejaculated his cum in her mouth. Like father, like son, seemingly enjoying the dirty talk, she smiled down at her stepson while spreading her legs more and lifting her pussy lips wider with her fingers. She ran her long, manicured fingers through his thick, black hair, as if she was his lover instead of his stepmother and he was her lover instead of her stepson. Then, she returned his dirty talk with her dirty talk.

"Eat me, Anthony. Finger fuck me. Lick me. Lick my pussy. Lick your stepmother. Eat your stepmother's cunt," she said. "Make me cum. I need to cum. I need to cum in your mouth in the way you ejaculated your cum in my mouth, I need to cum in your mouth too. Rub me harder. Harder. Rub me faster. Faster. Finger me deeper. Deeper. Lick me faster, Anthony. Faster. Lick me harder. Harder. Make me cum, Anthony. Make me cum," she said with sexual excitement.

Anthony licked Emma while fingering her. Licking and rubbing her harder, he licked and rubbed her faster, while reaching up to fondle her big breasts and finger her erect nipples. In the way that she made cock sucking sounds for him, he made pussy eating sounds for her. He made all the pussy eating sounds that she loved hearing to make her believe that he was enjoying eating her pussy as much as she was enjoying him eating her pussy.

"Uma, uma, uma," he said while licking her. "Uma, uma, uma," he continued saying while eating his stepmother's cunt. "Uma, uma, uma."

Holding his head in between her hands in the way that he put a heavy hand to the back of her head, she rubbed his face all over her totally wet pussy. He had the vaginal secretions of his MILF of a stepmother in his mouth, up his nose, and all over his cheeks and chin. He was drenched with her pussy juices as much as she was sopping wet. Holding his head in place in the way that he held her head in place, she pressed her hand to the back of her stepson's head.

Then, as if ready to be injected with a needle or about to get a tattoo, as if she was in physical pain instead of in sexual pleasure, holding her chin up and her head back, Emma tightened her legs. She arched her back and stiffened her entire body. Obviously, she was on the verge of cumming. In the way she had sexually excited Anthony with her hand and her mouth enough to make him cum, he had sexually excited her enough with his fingers and his tongue to make her cum too.

"Anthony! Anthony! Oh, my God, Anthony. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Don't stop. Don't stop licking me. Please don't stop. Don't stop fingering me. I'm cumming, Anthony. I'm cumming," she said collapsing with the afterglow from her sexual orgasm. "Oh, my God, that was fucking unbelievable. That was the best sex I've ever had."

Then, as soon as she had her sexual orgasm, Anthony made his move. Not waiting for her to enjoy the afterglow of sex and not waiting for her to say no to deny him what he really wanted, ready to fuck his stepmother, he mounted her. Instead of rejecting him by pushing him off of her, with her still as horny as he obviously was still horny, she reached down for him. She wrapped her motherly hand around his big dick and inserted his stiff prick inside of her warm, wet, and tight pussy.

Obviously, she wanted her stepson to fuck her as much as he wanted to fuck his stepmother. Obviously, she wanted Anthony to give her another sexual orgasm with his cock in the way that he had just given her a sexual orgasm with his fingers and tongue. Obviously, she needed to feel his big, hard prick inside of her as much as he needed her to feel his stepmother's warm, wet pussy.

Humping her hard and humping her fast, instead of making love to his stepmother he was fucking her. With one as horny and as sexually frustrated as the other, with both of them needing to cum again, she returned his hard, fast humps with her hard, fast humps. They were fucking as if they were just married and on their Honeymoon. As if she was his whore and he as her pimp, they were fucking like dirty dogs in a back alley instead a stepmother and stepson coming together in a motel room.

"Oh, my God, Anthony. Oh, my God. Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. Fuck me, Anthony. Fuck me. Fuck me. Don't stop humping me. Don't stop fucking me. I'm going to cum," she said wrapping her arms around his neck and her long legs around his back. "I don't believe this. This is unbelievable. This is so wonderful. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. As if my floodgates are finally open again, I'm cumming. I'm cumming again. I don't believe I'm cumming again. I'm cumming, Anthony. I'm cumming."

Within just a few minutes, after having just ejaculated his cum in her mouth, he ejaculated his lust inside of her pussy while she had her second, sexual orgasm. With her unable to conceive children, he was safe from getting her pregnant. With the both of them sweating and breathing hard, they cuddled against one another while finally enjoying the afterglow of sex.

"Merry Christmas, Emma," said Anthony no longer feeling the need to call her Ma, Mom, or Mother.

With them living as husband and wife, he now felt as if she really was his wife.

"Merry Christmas, Anthony, my love," she said.

Then, she kissed him. As soon as she kissed him, he parted her lips. As soon as he parted her lips and buried his tongue in her mouth, she returned his French kisses with her French kisses. Kissing and kissing one another, they touched, felt, and fondled one another where a stepson should never touch, feel, and fondle his stepmother and where a stepmother should never touch, feel, and fondle her stepson. Emma couldn't believe she not only stroked her stepson, blew him, and fucked him, but now she was French kissing him too.

With him full of stamina, energy, and testosterone, Anthony mounted Emma again. This time, instead of fucking her, he slowly made love to her. As if she was his girlfriend, his lover, or his wife instead of his stepmother, he slowly humped her while French kissing her. Humping her slow, humping her deep, and lovingly humping her, she returned his loving humps with her loving humps while they French kissed one another. They made love ever night and every morning that they were there at the motel. Then, once they found a house to rent, they had forbidden, incestuous sex every day.

The last anyone had seen of Emma and Anthony, they were living in Oklahoma before moving to North Dakota and Wyoming before moving to Seattle, and then San Francisco, and before ending up in New Mexico. Always moving around, by the time anyone got wind of their trail, be it the FBI or the Mafia, that is if they were even looking for them, they were gone. Yet, oddly enough, no one suspected Emma of being the criminal mastermind that she was. The Brink's robbery and murders were just another unsolved crime.

Just as the FBI never figured Emma and Frankie for being Brink's armored car robbers, and never suspected her for the robbery, no longer having to support her, Don Vito was glad she was gone. With Frankie off the hook and serving his time in prison, Don Vito called upon him whenever he needed someone to feel the long arm of the Mafia while imprisoned. Just as they never found the money, they never found Emma and Anthony. They lived a happy life as Mr. and Mrs. Rogers while Fatal Frankie rotted in jail.

THE END

This is a Winter Holidays 2017 contest story. As if your vote is my applause, please vote.

There are no underage characters in this story. All characters portrayed are over the age of 18-years-old.