Our First Couples Swap Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glance in Steve's shaving kit. He has the standard stuff, toothpaste and brush, hairbrush, deodorant, shaving stuff and oh yeah, several packages of condoms and a pump bottle of lube. I can't wait to tell him that the condoms are not necessary unless he insists, or he is planning to lube up for some anal activity, which I secretly hope he isn't.

In the bedroom I select a nearly transparent white thong. Slipping it into place and making sure it is in the proper position, with all the leg and waistbands twist free, including the material in the crack of my butt, I look at myself in the mirror on the chest of drawers. The thong perfectly frames my black pubic hair triangle, as I knew it would.

I step into my white sundress and pull it into place over my hips. I zip the small zipper that starts at about the top of my thong and goes to the small of my back. Pulling the top over my breasts and positioning the half-moon collar in place at the base of my neck, I reach behind my neck and tie the strings that hold the lace straps connecting my shoulders to the lace bodice mid torso. There is a second row of lace bodice about six inches above the hem, pleasantly positioned right at the bottom of my butt checks. I look myself over in the mirror and enjoy what I see. The material is thin, and my nipples are poking through. The pink nips and areola are slightly visible as is the outline of my thong. I am smoking hot if I do say so myself. I remind myself to thank Marco as he selected this dress specifically for this evening.

Opening the drawer containing my panties I pull a white thong out like the one I am wearing, only this one has a light pink waist and edge bands and G-string. I replace the thong and look into the mirror. Yes, the pink is slightly visible. Good!

Everyone knows why we are here, so why not flaunt it. I hope Marci has the same attitude. I want her husband to know that I am more than ready to show him a good time tonight. I gather up my other thong and the rest of my clothes and put them in my suitcase in the closet. I grab a pair of brown leather sandals and sit on the chair to buckle the straps in place. Looking at my image in the mirror, my dress rises to about mid-thigh when seated. I spread my legs and look at the image in the mirror. My black bush is evident under the thong. I am even more aroused now. Standing, I walk towards the mirror. My boobs shimmy with each step. I am all set!

Coming down the stairs I see Marci out on the deck off the living room with a glass of wine. I go into the kitchen and refill my glass. The guys are out on the back patio standing around the charcoal grill. Marco was cooking a prime rib and from the looks of the kitchen all the side dishes were prepped. I walked through the living room and stepped out on the deck, closing the sliding glass door behind me. Marci turned and smiled. She looked at me and asked me to turn around. I did. She said that Steve is going to like what she is seeing.

Marci wore a sheer dark blue cocktail dress with black lace intended to conceal what lays beneath. Not really. Her nipples and areola were clearly visible, but then so were mine. She wore a black thong that shouted, "come fuck me". Her four inch heals not only made her appear taller but really made her legs look good. I smiled at her and said that Marco was in for an evening. We clinked our glasses together and enjoyed a sip of wine,

Standing next to each other, we took in the view. It was late spring, and it was pleasantly warm out. I looked at the two chaise lounges and mentioned that I should have brought a swimsuit to sunbathe in. "Shannon, if tonight goes well you can sunbathe tomorrow and will not need a suit. I will even join you."

After taking a sip of wine, I asked her, "Are you nervous about tonight?"

"I was earlier. Steve and I have thought about this for a long time. After all the planning, I can honestly say that I am really looking forward to spending the evening with your husband. I hope he is looking forward to me."

"I don't think you need to worry about that. You have been a topic of a lot of our conversations, especially our post coital conversations. I must admit, your husband looks like he knows how to treat a woman."

"He does. You will see."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure. We are about to bed each other's huband, ask away." Marci winked and smiled then took a sip of wine.

"I am planning to let Steve take me natural, you know, bareback, unless he insists on using a condom. Do you have an issue with that?"

Marci smiled again. "Oh god no. I think Steve will prefer no condom. We only use them during that time of the month."

"I have only had one or two condoms used on me. I don't really care for them."

Marci grabbed my arm and started towards the door. "Shall we go see what the men think?"

We entered the kitchen just as Marco and Steven were bringing the prime rib and baked potatoes in from the grill. Marco announced that the meat needed to rest for about fifteen minutes then we would eat. He and Steve both commented on how enticing and sexy we both looked.

"Well, it is good that you noticed." Marci stated putting her arm around Marco. I placed my arm around Steve's waist. "Shannon and I were just talking out on the front deck. Do either of you have a problem with not using condoms tonight? Both of us are dressed and prepped to enjoy all you can give."

Steve and Marco exchanged looks, then looked at the two of us. Finally, Marco blurted out that it was ladies' choice.

"Alright, no condoms it is?" Steve exuberated.

After dinner, both Steve and Marco cleaned up the kitchen. Task complete, they came into the living room and asked if we wanted anything. I looked at Marci and then said to the two guys, "Oh, I think you know what we want." I rose and walked up to Steve and kissed him deeply. I then took him by the hand led him to the stairs.

We entered our bedroom and closed the door. We kissed again. He placed his hands on my butt as we darted our tongues in and out of each other's mouth. After a few pats on my ass and more kisses he said that I smelled great, and would I mind if he took a quick shower. I told him that as long as he comes out of the bathroom naked, he was welcome to shower. "Later, we may want to shower together," I said as I gave his package a gentle squeeze.

I helped myself to a glass of wine. Marci and I had brought wine and glasses to each room while the guys cleaned the kitchen. I heard the door close across the hall. Looking out the window it looked like maybe Marco and Marci doused all the lights downstairs before retiring to their bed chamber. I lit the two candles, one on each nightstand, and turned off all the lights in the bedroom. The lighting was perfect for what the evening would bring.

Not even ten minutes after going into the bathroom, Steve emerged, naked as requested. His member was semi erect. It was larger than I expected. We kissed. I stroked his cock. I could feel it hardening in my grasp. Well grasp is the word I use. It is large enough around that my fingers barely touch when I wrap them around his shaft. I suspect he is a little longer than Marco and bigger around; and he is not fully erect yet. I immediately knew that I can't wait to have this in my mouth and pussy.

"Why don't you take my dress off so I can get a closer look at you." I said continuing to stroke his penis. I turned around, still holding on to him. He untied the bow knot that held the top. Then I directed his hand to my zipper. He pulled it down loosening the lower half of my dress allowing it to slide off my hips. I stepped out of the dress and slowly turned around. I held his hands, allowing only his eyes to roam over my body.

His grey eyes started at my breasts and nipples, only to have them travel down my torso and settling on the image of my black bush vibrant through the transparency of my white thong in the candlelight. His nearly fully erect cock jumped, telling me he likes what he is seeing.

His eyes looked into mine. I reached up and kissed him. My tongue found his. Our lips separated but our tongues continued to lick each other. I placed his hands on my breasts and lowered mine to resume stroking his full erection. I cupped his scrotum with my left and softly stroked him with my right, running the soft skin of my palm over his bulbous head as I reached the top. I led him, using his hard cock as a leash, to the loveseat. We sat and I resumed stroking his cock. It was getting stiffer.

Steve gently pinched my nipples. He dropped down and started sucking them, first the right, then the left. He was making sloppy sucking noises as he alternated between the two. He fondled both boobs as he suckled my nips reacted by getting larger. My pussy started to dampen. "God, I love to have my nipples sucked!" I murmured as he continued nursing me. After several sucks, I pulled my nipple from Steve's mouth and kissed him passionately.

Breaking off the kiss, I slipped off the loveseat and positioned myself between Steve's legs. I smiled as I squeezed my nipples. They were very hard. I looked into his eyes and removed my hands from my nipples and placed them around his fully erect penis. I smiled at him and told him, "thank you for making my nipples hard. Now it is my turn."

I started to lick the head of his cock. Lashing at the glans with my tongue like a child with an ice cream cone. Having cupped his balls in both of my hands, I licked down his shaft. I kissed all around the base of his cock and then alternately putting one of his balls in my mouth and gently sucking it as I stretched his scrotum. I then repeated with the other ball, slowly stroking his shaft as I alternated each of his walnut sized gonads in my mouth. I gently pinched his glans, just enough to make him squirm, timing each pinch with increased suction on the contents of his scrotum.

Licking may way up his shaft I held his balls in my hand. I gently squeezed them together as I pushed my lips over the head of his cock. Stroking him up and sucking him down, I gradually took and more of his member into my mouth. He is longer than Marco, by a couple of inches, but somehow, I can deepthroat him. While he is not the largest cock I have ever had, he is the largest I have attempted to deepthroat. Starting to gag a little I slide my lips back up and pull his cock from my mouth. I continue to stroke him as I take a couple gulps of air. Resetting my lips around the head I suck my way to the bottom. His cock in now at the entrance of my throat. I feel his hands on the back of my head. He gently pumps his hips, face fucking me. I pull up and off with a pop and catch my breath then resume deepthroating him so he can resume stroking in and out of my face. We continue our cock and mouth game for a few minutes.

Midway down his shaft on the eighth or ninth deep throat he moans that he is ready. I slide my lips up to where only the head is in my mouth. I feverishly stroke his shaft until his hand pushes mine out of his way. He resumes stroking his cock and groaning. I place my hand on each of his hips and hang on, clawing at the skin. Finally, he convulses and a small stream of semen shoots into my mouth. I suck his head tighter as he blasts a huge glob of salty cum into my mouth. My lips are secured to his frenulum as he pulses more and more sperm into my mouth.

I almost panic but I tell myself to start to swallow, because I think he might have more to give me. Taking a breath a huge glob of his white cream flows from the corner of my mouth. It slides down his shaft. I resume sucking as he completes his ejaculation. My mouth, now full of his sperm searches for his mouth so I can share his gift. Steve readily receives my lips on his and holds my head as we move jism back and forth between our mouths. We both swallow what we have and finish with a long kiss.

"That was amazing!" He says looking at me.

I stand and place my panty encased black bush right in front of his face. "That's not even my best feature. Why don't you join me on the bed." I turned and stepped to the bed. Steve followed. His cock was flaccid by the time he reached the bed. Sitting on the bed I held his penis in my hand. "Have any ideas how we can get this hard again?" I teased and rolled on to the bed. Spreading my legs allowing Steve an eyeful of what was between my thighs.

He crawled onto the bed and started sucking my nipples. His hand stroked my pubic hair through my panties. "It feels better inside my panties," I whisper. Immediately I feel his hand slide under the waist band. He pulled at my pubic hair on his way to my clit. He started to rub and gently pinch my clit, trying to force it from under its hood. Steve continued to suck my nipples. They were very hard. "Maybe if you suck my clit, you can get it as hard as you've made my nips." I smiled at him.

"Panties on or off?" he said.

"You decide."

Sliding down my torso I spread my legs as wide as I could. I felt him pull the front of my thong to the side and then felt his tongue start to lick my clitoris. He looked up at me and said that he loved to have his tongue between a woman's thighs. I told him to enjoy and pushed his head deeper into the space between my thighs. I felt him suck my clit into his mouth. His tongue was rubbing it as he sucked. Orgasm was starting to build as he continued to suck and lash at my clit with his tongue. My pussy juices started to flow. "God, you taste even better than you smell", was the last thing I heard before I started to cum in earnest. Orgasm number one underway and we are only getting started. I shouted at him to continue what he was doing. Telling him that I was cumming.

I felt two fingers enter my pussy. Steve quicky found my G Spot and I grabbed his hand and told him that this was my spot between breaths. The rubbed his fingers into my spot as he continued to suck and now nibble at my clit. I was shaking my hips back and forth in full orgasm. He lifted his head to look at me and I saw my little friend standing tall above my pubic hair. I also felt Steve's cock against my thigh. He was getting hard, but first, I needed him to return to what he was doing. I pushed his face back into my pussy.

The tongue assault on my clitoris continued for several minutes then Steve spread my labia lips apart. Making his tongue as wide and flat as possible he lapped up and down between my lips. Stroking my clit with his thumb he flat tongued between my labia lips. When he got to the bottom, he burrowed his tongue as deep as it would go into my vagina. Tongue fucking me and stroking my clitoris with his thumb Steve offered up a favorite sensation for me. His thumb was rubbing between my vagina and my anus. Three fingers, I think, replaced his tongue. I couldn't tell exactly how many, but I was loving how they were working. Steve's tongue licked at my anus and perineum. I was thrown over the edge.

I was in an orgasmic state, the one that Marco thinks needs to be studied: that place Marco takes me to frequently, but few others have succeeded in doing so. What was that science fiction show, "where no man has gone before". Steve just brought me over that threshold. It is a climax that borders on pain. My gynecologist tells me this rare but not dangerous. I think I have other body organs that might disagree. My lungs find it impossible to get enough air and it feels like my heart is trying to jump out of my chest to find out what the hell is going on down under. My brain cannot process all that is happening.

Pushing Steve away, I tell him that I need to rest. He slides up and cuddles with me. I place his hand on my boob, and I reassure him that I need to rest for just a bit. I can feel his cock is hard and starting to throb. I pat his hand that is pinching my nipple to assure him he is okay to do so. After a couple of minutes, I roll over on my back. "You want to fuck me now?"

"Panties on or off?"

"Feel free to start with them on. We can take them off if they get in the way!"

Again, I feel my panties being pulled aside. I lend a hand holding them away from my pussy. They are soaked. My pussy is still tremoring as I feel the head of Steve's cock press into my entrance. I grab his hips and pull. The full length of his cock is now inside me. Steve and I kiss as he starts to slowly pump in and out of me. "Oh my god." I think. "He is going to slow fuck me." We still kiss as he moves in and out. I nibble at his tongue that is darting in and out of my mouth fully synchronous with his fuck stroke. My nipples are being pinched as he rocks in and out. Tongue, nips, and pussy are all in unison.

Steve pulled his cock out and rolled me over. I presented my ass to him. He re-entered me on one thrust sending shivers up and down my entire body. He started fucking me in earnest. His strokes getter faster and faster. I was building another climax, my third. His hands found my nipples and he held my tits by the nipples to keep them from flopping back and forth as he pounded in and out of me. If the slow fuck missionary position is Dr Jekyll, the pussy pounding I am getting now must be Mr. Hyde. It is quite enjoyable as his long wide dick slams me.

His stamina is everything Marci said. He pounds away. I am panting in climax, and he is barely breathing hard. I feel drops of his sweat drip onto my ass. Another sensation to go with the fucking. I have passed beyond my third orgasm and am starting to build toward number four. I am screaming for him to pound me harder. To fuck me good. To pound my pussy. He continues his powerful assault on me, his giant cock ramming in and out.

Steve starts to grunt. I am alternating between moaning and screaming. He starts to grunt louder. I feel his cock start to swell even larger. He continues to pump in an out. Suddenly Steve slams his cock all the way in my pussy, his balls slapping against my ass. He erupts inside of me. I feel his hot sperm hit my cervix. He stays deep inside me as his cock erupts with pulse after pulse of hot semen. And then, he is finished. Slowly stroking in and out, I start to come down from my orgasm. After a couple of minutes of slow strokes Steve's member slides from my pussy. He is laying along my back breathing hard. His hands continue massaging my breasts and nipples.

I collapse onto the bed and Steve rolls off me. We lie face-to-face. He brushes the hair off my forehead, and we kiss. A soft kiss. The soft kiss of two exhausted lovers. The clock on the nightstand tells me that we have been at it for nearly two hours. How time flies when engaged in a seriously good fuck. I reset my thong to where it is supposed to be, the soggy material feeling cold against my enflamed womanhood. Nasty man fucks me with my panties still on. I smile and slowly I drift off to sleep.

A couple of hours later I wake Steve by slowly stroking his cock toward a desired state of erection. I want it back in my pussy. Having awakened a few minutes ago, I got up and went to the bathroom. After relieving my bladder, I removed my crusty thong and left it on the vanity I decided that I wanted to ride Steve's cock. I wanted a couple of more orgasms followed by another insemination from him. I returned to the bed and started my 'rise and shine' stroking.

Steve responded. We kissed. Between kisses I told him that I wanted to ride him until he climaxed. Apparently, he was not going to argue as his erection was getting harder by the stroke. Inserting my middle finger in my pussy I find that I am still moist and gooey from Steve's previous deposit. I climbed on top of him and took his full length is one squat. I started to slowly ride him up and down. He played with my boobs and nipples. He was doing a good job of keeping their bounce to minimum as I continued to fuck him. I was in control.

Or so I thought. About ten minutes into my ride, something triggered in Steve. It was Mr. Hyde again! He started thrusting upward. I squatted above him, and he started jackhammering his cock in and out of my pussy. I orgasmed and he increased the tempo as I finished my climax. I really wished I could see his cock going in and out of me. It felt fantastic and I can only imagine from watching porn what it must look like.