Our Tango (Completed)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm...two chicken strips and coffees, please!" Natasha called out to the man, pointing to where our seat was.

The man grumbled something I couldn't hear and started preparing our meals.

"Thanks, you're a life saver," I breathed kissing her on the lips, as I took her in my arms.

"No, problem, just remember you owe me."

As we started moving around the room, I rubbed my hand up and down her back massaging her a little, "Hey, you took your bra off!" I said, surprised.

"I thought you'd like me less...inhibited." She whispered in my ear, caressing my skin with her breath.

"I do, but I'll miss playing with your bra strap."

"Well, I'll be sure to wear one in class on Monday so you can make up for lost time then." She teased, adding a little sympathy to her voice.

Moving with her was almost as natural as breathing. The other couple had moved off to their table, so there was no once else on the floor, it was perfect, we were in our own little world.

As we danced around the floor, she closed her eyes, a look of bliss on her face, she had a small smile of satisfaction, and I could hear her humming to herself as I led her around the room. I continued to gently massage her back. I started to deliberately rub my thigh against her pussy as we stepped. I tried to make each rub last as long as I could.

She let her head droop down for a little while, kissing my neck every so often. I could hear her moans come out in short gasps,

My hand pressed her into me, as she pulled herself slightly away, resisting me playfully. I could feel her swaying side to side with the rhythm of the music, grinding into me. The swaying was making her breasts rub against me, causing her nipples to stand up from her excitement.

"Careful, you're gonna stab me with those things," I whispered into he ear.

"Are you complaining," she smiled.

"Nope." I replied, grinning back.

Gradually I started to make my rubbing harder, she opened her eyes for a moment. "Not so hard, I want to last a while."

"Ok, babe," I replied, I started to nibble on her ear and to suck and kiss the crook of her neck. She purred softly at my caresses.

I pushed her away from me, so that we stood apart facing the same way, then we stepped forward and turned to look at each other. Her face was glowing red from excitement. Her eyes looked at me with lust; twisting her hips seductively she turned back into me. I moved my right hand to her chest, I deliberately left it in front of her long enough to press into her breast and let me tweak her nipple lightly

I stopped listening to the music and just danced, letting the feel of the music lead me, my feet anyway. I started to rub against her breasts with my shoulder and arm now. Her moans became more easily heard and she started to nibble on her lower lip to lower her voice. She started to grind her pussy into my leg as I rubbed into her, moving her pussy into position so I would rub her in exact place she wanted. Her breathing is getting more raged by the second, she starts making little squeaks. Her grip on my hand tightened, she bit down on my neck to keep from being heard.

"Mmm...I'm...mmm...gonna ...cum...soon..." she gasps into my ear. "OH...OH...dip me!! Dip me!"

I slowly led her into the dip, bending her over my led, I held onto her. My mouth inches away from hers as I watched her eyes open wide with excitement, her mouth open in a silent scream of ecstasy. I felt her body shudder as she came. I felt her leg wrap over my back, pushing my thigh into her clit even more, my pants were getting damp, and warm, as her juices poured onto me. She let out little squeaks of ecstasy as she shuddered lightly one last time. I took my free hand that wasn't needed to support her and run it over her leather clad thigh. Her whole face glowed in the aftermath of her orgasm

"Hmmm...kiss me, please."

'God, she's sexy! I thought to myself as I leaned in and kissed her. Her soft lips opened to my own, and her warm, slippery, tongue snaked out and brushed against my lips and into my mouth, just for a moment, and then she pulled put and started to rise up.

We both rose together and faced each other; she looks into my eyes, with a grin "Oh that was absolutely...purrrfect! We have to do that again!"

"Any time you want, sweetie, anytime."

12