Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I savored my Master's big cock fucking me. He pounded me with force as I lapped at his mother's pussy. I licked at the cunt that had birthed him. This special snatch that had brought him into the world. I was so fortunate to get to do that.

Just so lucky.

I savored her. I licked at her. I lapped at her with hunger. I nursed with such passion at her cunt as he pumped away at me. He fucked into my cunt with such force. He plowed into my pussy with everything that he had. I loved it.

He churned me up with his amazing cock. He fucked me so hard. He pounded me with such force. It was an incredible delight to have him pounding me as I licked and lapped at my sister's spicy cunt. I gathered up her juices, stroking through her thick lips.

"Oh, yes, yes, Nancy," she moaned, her big boobs jiggling.

She humped her furred muff against my face, her curls tickling my lips and nose.

"Eat me!" she whimpered.

"I'm going to make you explode, slut," I growled and flicked my tongue to her clit, our Master's dick burying deep into my cunt. "Just burst and drown me!"

"Oh, she'll drown you," growled Master Lance as he buried his thick rod into my cunt again and again. His nuts slapped my pierced clit. They were so heavy. "Drown her, Mommy!"

"Yes, Master!" Maria squealed, her thighs gripping my dick. She held me tight. It was amazing.

My pussy gripped my nephew's dick. The pleasure built and built in me. I hurtled towards my orgasm. Towards that big burst of rapture. His thick shaft churned me up. His mighty lance thrust deep into my cunt. All the way to my cervix.

He didn't wear a condom. I didn't take chances and made all my lovers wear one because I wasn't on the pill. It messed with my moods. I could be bred by my Master-Nephew. That idea burned in me. My cunt clamped down even harder on his dick.

He pumped away at my juicy snatch. He fucked into me as I ached for him to make me cum. I licked at my sister's clit. I lapped at her bud, my orgasm building so fast in my cunt. I hurtled towards that explosion of rapture.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, about to burst on him. "Master!"

"You like that?" he growled.

SMACK!

He spanked my rump. "Huh?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" I gasped, my ass burning. It was perfect. "I'm going to cum!"

"Make my mother cum first," he ordered.

"Yes, Master!" I moaned and latched onto my sister's clit. I suckled hard on her.

She moaned, her body squirming. She trembled there, whimpering as I nursed on her. I loved the way she gasped. Her big boobs jiggled as I pleasured her. I brought my older sister closer and closer to cumming. To just bursting with ecstasy.

She moaned out her pleasure, her body trembling. She squeezed her thighs about my face as she arched her back. She filled the living area with her passion. Her spicy juices dripped down my chin as she cried out in passion.

"Nancy!"

My sister's cunt gushed spicy passion. I groaned, drowning in rapture. I opened my mouth, drinking in all those juices. It was just such a wondrous treat. I savored every moment of gulping down her sultry cream. It was fantastic.

With my sister cumming and Master's big dick plowing into my cunt, I couldn't hold off. His heavy balls slapped into my clit. My piercing shifted through my bud. Pleasure rippled through me. My toes curled as I squealed into my big sister's cunt.

I exploded around my nephew's cock.

"Aunt Nancy!" growled my Master as he thrust his lance to the hilt in my writhing cunt. "Yes!"

His cum spurted against my cervix. I gasped as his seed flooded into me. So much of his jizz pumped into me. It was so wonderful to feel a man cumming in me again. My cunt convulsed around his cock, rippling around him as I moaned into my sister's furred muff.

Maria's juices drowned me as her son's cum pumped into my snatch. My pussy rippled around him, nursing out all that cum. It was such a thrill to have all that spunk flooding me. Waves of delight swept through me. My brain boiled in ecstasy.

"Oh, god, yes!" I moaned. "Master! Master!"

He grunted as he pumped more and more of his cum into my cunt. He flooded me with all that delicious jizz. I felt so wonderful. I could just float away. I licked at my sister's pussy as the waves of hot rapture swept through me again and again.

Master Lance spurted the last of his seed into my cunt. It was such a thrill to enjoy this moment. I rubbed my face into my sister's cunt, feeling like I could just float away. It was an outstanding moment. My heart fluttered with such fire.

A real man had fucked me. Pounded me. Seeded me. I felt amazing. I was owned by Lance Hayward, which made me one of the luckiest women in the world. I was so glad that I came over to visit my sister in her new home.

Thrilled to be here.

~~*~~

Mrs. Maria Hayward

"Now," Nancy said as she lifted her face from my pussy. I quivered on my back on the soft carpeting. "I have a pussy full of our Master's cum, and you will lick it out of me, my slutty sister. Now!"

"Yes, Nancy," I gasped. She was so... authoritative. I was older than her, but I found myself sitting up, my big boobs jiggling. Lance didn't object, so I just felt I had to obey Nancy.

"Sit on the couch, Aunt Nancy," Lance ordered. "That'll put my mom in the perfect position to be fucked in the ass."

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck Mommy in the ass, Master Big Brother!" Kylie squealed as she rode Bella's face, her pigtails dancing.

Cali watched us. Her purple eyes almost glowed as she leaned against the wall in a shadowy corner of the room. She smiled as she watched us. My brow furrowed for a moment. There was something just at the edge of my memory. I could feel it was so close, like on the tip of my tongue, I just--

Nancy pinched my nipple hard and twisted it. "No daydreaming, slut! You have to eat my creampie out so Master Lance can fuck your whore-ass!"

"Right, Nancy," I gasped and turned to find her already sitting on the edge of the couch, her legs spread wide. His cum leaked out of her shaved pussy. Her gold clit piercing dripped with her juices. It looked so naughty threaded through her pink bud. "Sorry!"

I buried my face into her shaved, sloppy pussy and licked. I feasted on her cunt, not caring that this was incest. I just had to lick my son's cum out of her pussy. My Master-Son's cum. I hungered for his seed. He had already impregnated me. I could feel his daughter in me. Growing.

A new maid for him.

My sister gasped as I feasted on her. My tongue slid through her folds and gathered up the salty cum that leaked out of her. It was a thrill to lick and lap at her cunt. I stroked through her folds. She groaned, her back arching and round tits jiggling. I brushed her clit.

"Maria!" she gasped.

I flicked it. Played with it. She squirmed there, gasping out my name. It was so hot.

"Damn," my Master-Son groaned as he pressed his cock, lubed with my sister's pussy juices, into my butt-crack. I was so eager for him to ram into me. That would be just amazing. I loved this so much. He worked his cock up and down my butt-crack, smearing pussy cream against my flesh.

He found my anal ring and thrust into me. I gasped as he did that.

He pushed against me. I whimpered, my face twisting with delight as I licked at my sister's sloppy cunt. Her tangy cream mixed with his salty seed. It was such a treat. My asshole widened and widened. I groaned as surrendered to him.

My son entered my asshole. My dominating master filled me up. It was outstanding to have his thick cock pushing into my anal depths. My bowels clenched down on him. He was so big and thick. He made me feel amazing.

"Master," I groaned into my sister's cunt. "Oh, my god, Master!"

"Just lick all that cum out of Aunt Nancy's cunt," growled my strong son. "Feast on her. Clean her up and make her cum!"

"You heard our Master's command, slut!" gasped my sister. She grabbed a fistful of my blonde hair and pulled me into her cunt. "Lick me clean now!"

I thrust my tongue into her cunt and scooped out his cum. I shuddered here, my heart pounding a mile a minute. He fucked into my bowels with hard strokes. He buried into me with force. He plowed deep and hard into me. I loved it.

He slammed into me. Fucked me. Thrust his big dick to the hilt in me again and again. My bowels melted around his cock, the heat soaking my pussy. I moaned into my little sister's cunt. I licked out the cum I found in her tangy snatch.

I feasted on every drop of his jizz that I could. My tongue plunged deeper into my sister's snatch to find more and more of his cum. I loved the taste of him. This was an incredible rush. My tongue danced around in her cunt, scooping out his jizz.

"Yes, yes, yes," my son groaned as he pounded my asshole. "Shit, Mom! You're such an amazing Mommy-Maid!"

"She is," Bella moaned. "Oh, wow, I'm so glad that you're pleasing my Master-Husband."

I had been so caught up in my sister being one of the maids, that I didn't realize my son was married. And to Bella. That was amazing. They had gotten past their fear of ruining their friendship to have something more.

Bella would make such a wonderful daughter-in-law. My son had such impeccable taste in who his Maid-Wife should be. I was so proud of him. I squeezed my bowels down around his cock as he plowed into my asshole. He buried deep and hard into my anal depths.

"Fuck, Bella, my mom is amazing," groaned my son. "She's got such an amazing asshole. She's the best Mommy-Maid."

"I bet," Bella purred. "Oh, Mrs. Hayward, I'm so glad to be your son's Maid-Wife."

"Congratulations," I moaned and plunged my tongue into my sister's cunt. I had to find more of my son's cum.

I swirled around in her, looking for all that cum. I scooped out the last of his cum. I only tasted tangy pussy cream after that. But I loved that wonderful flavor. It was so naughty. So taboo. My little sister's cunt juices.

My son pounded my asshole as I flicked my tongue up to her clit. I battered her piercing. She groaned, her round tits jiggling. She gripped my hair, holding me to her bud as I played with her naughty piercing.

This was so much fun. I was so thrilled to do this to her. To enjoy this treat. I loved it so much as she groaned. She tossed her head, gasping out her pleasure as I pleasured her. I licked at her with such passion. She groaned, her body quivering.

"Oh, that's it," she moaned, staring down at me with those blue eyes. "Fuck, Maria. You're a pussy-loving slut!"

"I am!" I moaned and suckled on her pierced clit.

She gasped while I moaned. My son's cock fucked my bowels fast and hard. The heat melted down to my snatch. My cunt clenched, my juices soaking my bush. I was so close to cumming. Just so close to bursting with pleasure.

His nuts smacked into my taint as his crotch spanked my rump. He buried into me again and again. He plowed deep and hard into my asshole. I loved it. I squeezed my asshole around his thick dick. It was such heaven to have my Master-Son fuck me so hard.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Nancy moaned. "You nasty sister-slut! I... I... Yes!"

She bucked, her shaved twat rubbing on my face. A flood of her tangy pussy cream gushed out. I closed my eyes and drank down all that wonderful passion. It was such a delight. I savored it spilling over my tongue.

I licked and lapped at her cunt with hunger. I feasted on her pussy cream with passion as my bowels clenched down on my son's cock. He buried to the hilt in me. I gasped as that thick shaft lanced so deep into me. The heat melted to my cunt.

"Master!" I howled and came.

"Fuck, Mom," he groaned as he drew back, my asshole writhing around his thick dick as the rapture surged through my body.

His hot jizz pumped over and over into my bowels. I loved that wonderful delight. I savored it as he fired all that spunk into my flesh. It was an incredible moment. I felt so amazing. I savored every second of his cum spilling into my asshole.

"Mom!" he growled, his seed spurting into my writhing bowels.

"Yes, yes, flood her slutty ass, Master!" my sister moaned, humping her shave cunt into my lips. I loved the taste of her. The flavor of her snatch.

It was a delicious treat to enjoy. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I felt so good right now. I could just float away. That was how wonderful I felt. My asshole rippled around my son's cock, wringing out the last few drops of his jizz. I felt so wondrous.

I could just float away.

~~*~~

Bella Miles

I watched as my Master-Husband pulled his cock out of his mother's asshole. My mother-in-law's asshole. Mrs. Hayward lifted her face soaked in her sister's pussy juices, and smiled at me. I smiled back at her.

"You're married to my son!" she squealed and darted to me. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me.

I clung to her, so happy that she accepted me as her daughter-in-law. I kissed her back, loving the tangy flavor of Aunt Nancy's pussy. I kissed Mrs. Hayward with such passion, our breasts rubbing together. It was so wild.

"Now," Nancy said, her voice so domineering, "Since you're his Maid-Wife, Bella, you can suck his dick clean. It's been in that wicked slut's asshole. So you have to suck him clean. Now!"

SMACK!

I gasped as Nancy smacked my rump. I broke the kiss with Mrs. Hayward and gasped, "Right away, Aunt Nancy!"

"She's fulfilling her role wonderfully," the purple-eyed maid cooed. That was Cali. She was... different. Mysterious and gorgeous. She still wore her maid's uniform as she watched from the corner. "Yes, yes, this is perfect, Master. Perfect."

"Thanks," Lance said. He stood over me, his cock thrusting out at me. "Well, honey, you're going to suck my dick clean. I don't want Aunt Nancy to spank you too hard."

"Oh, I'm going to spank her anyways," said Aunt Nancy. "Make sure she's really into sucking your dick."

This glint gleamed in Lance's eyes. My Master-Husband loved the idea. So did I. It felt wicked. Naughty. I licked my lips and crawled past his mom to suck on his dick. I loved him so much. I would do anything for him.

I reached him, my round breasts swaying beneath me. I opened my mouth, hungry mouth and engulfed his dirty dick. I closed my eyes and savored that earthy flavor of Mrs. Hayward's asshole on her son's cock.

The dirty, taboo flavor made my pussy melt. My hips wiggled from side to side as I bobbed my head. I worked my lips up and down my Master-Husband's cock. He groaned and smiled down at me. He stroked his hand through my hair.

I felt so loved.

"That's it," he groaned. "Just like that. You're doing great."

"Yes, you are," Nancy cooed. The maid with the red garter groped my ass. "Such a firm tush."

"Yep!" Kylie said with pride as if she was responsible for my cute ass.

"Just perfect for spanking," continued Nancy. Her hand drew back.

SMACK!

I moaned around Lance's cock. I suckled hard on him, buffing off the sour flavor of his Mommy-Maid's asshole. I loved that flavor. I nursed hard on him, bobbing my head. My lips slid up and down his thick rod.

"Yes, yes, yes," he groaned. "Fuck, you're amazing, Bella!"

SMACK!

"Mmm, she is putting her all into sucking your dick, Master Lance," Nancy cooed, her hand stroking over my burning rump.

"She loves me," said Lance, his blue eyes staring down at me.

"I love you, too," Kylie said.

"Yes, you do," groaned my Master-Husband. "And I love you, too. You're my Sister-Maid. How could I not love you."

Kylie giggled in delight as Nancy drew back her hand. I kept suckling on his cock, drool running down my chin. Lance groaned as I suckled on him hard. He stroked his hand through my hair, a big smile on his lips.

SMACK!

My pussy clenched. The heat melted down to my twat from his aunt's naughty spanking. The Dominatrix-Maid made things interesting. My rump burned as my tongue danced around his cock. I buffed off that sour flavor.

I worked my lips up and down his cock. I suckled on him, nursing with so much passion on that mighty shaft.

SMACK!

I squealed around Lance's cock. I loved my Master-Husband's dirty dick, my tongue swirling around him.

SMACK!

"You're not even deep-throating him," Nancy said, disappointment in her tone.

SMACK!

"How can you really clean our Master's dick if you don't swallow him all!"

SMACK!

The pain burning in my rump, I knew she was right. I groaned and slid my lips farther down his shaft. He brushed the back of my throat. I had to take him all. I relaxed my gullet and swallowed him. He groaned as I did that.

"Fuck, yes, Bella!" He slid his hand through my curly hair. "You're amazing."

SMACK!

"Yes, that's it," purred Nancy, her hand stroking over my blazing ass. "Take all of his dick, you slutty maid. You're his wife. Worship him! Hold nothing back!"

Nothing!

The sour flavor of Mrs. Hayward's cock swelled as I took more and more of him. I reached all the way down to his brown bush. His pubic hair spilled over my lips. I loved the feel of him on me. It was such a sexy thing.

I had him all in my mouth.

My tongue swirled around him, polishing his dick clean of his mother's asshole.

I buffed him. Loved him. He groaned as I did that. He savored the feel of my tongue dancing around his dick. It was an exciting experience to do this to him. I felt so wicked as I swirled my tongue about his cock.

He groaned as I did that. I felt so good about it. He smiled down at me. I wicked up at him as I polished his dick clean. Nancy stroked my burning ass, watching and approving of my job. I kept nursing on his full dick, my throat massaging his shaft, until that sour flavor melted away.

I had cleaned his dick.

I suckled up his shaft, moaning my delight. He popped out of my gullet. My tongue danced around his crown. I pleasured him as he groaned. His smile grew. I knew he was coming closer and closer to cumming.

"That's it," he groaned.

"Mmm, keep sucking, wifey-slut," cooed Nancy.

"Yes, yes, you're such a good daughter-in-law," Mrs. Hayward said. "Just perfect."

"Ooh, we're sisters now, Bella!" Kylie squealed. "Yay! Love Master Big Brother's cock. Make him cum so hard!" She clapped her hands together.

I nursed with all that I had, wanting his cum to pump into my mouth. He groaned, the salty flavor of his precum growing. I knew he was close to erupting. Close to spurting all that jizz into my mouth. I winked at him.

"Yes!" he growled and erupted.

His cum fired into my mouth. I gulped down his wonderful jizz. I felt so amazing. I loved this so much. It was an incredible rush to have his seed pumping into my mouth. The salty spunk poured down my throat to warm my belly.

He groaned with each eruption. He pumped my mouth full of his cum. I loved it so much. I was so happy. I quivered there, swallowing all of his jizz. It was such a wonderful moment. I felt so happy. Just filled with such joy to drink down all his spunk.

"Yes," he groaned as he erupted a last time. "Bella! I love my Maid-Wife!"

Warmth rushed through me, my pussy burning to cum. I was so happy to pleasure him. I was so thankful to be his Maid-Wife. I would serve him, protect him, and love him until the day I died. I would be the solid foundation that he built his life upon.

I would be his loving wife.

~~*~~

Lance Hayward

I panted as I slid my cock out of Bella's mouth. I glanced at the clock. It was after five. The sun would be setting soon. "Where is Ms. Docea."

"I hope she didn't get lost," Bella said. "I don't recall you giving her instructions."

"Shit," I muttered. "I didn't. Does anyone have her phone number?"

Bella shook her head. Nancy and my mom both gave me helpless looks. Kylie just shrugged. My stomach sank. If she arrived and some of those things were prowling in the house... I glanced at Cali in the corner.

She smiled.

~~*~~

Ms. Lynette Docea

"It has to be around here," I muttered. I had to reach Master Hayward's house. It was getting darker and darker, the sun about to sink. I thought I knew the way. I was so, so wrong. I didn't even know his address so I couldn't put it in the GPS.