Part 3: Lea's Lust for Poo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now I get it. You said back then that we had to save money wherever we could, and we should also reduce our water demand, and therfore, I should never flush the toilet, because You would also need to poop, and you'd do away with our crap in one single flush. To be honest, that seemed a bit strange to me at the time."

"Never mind, my darling, but it worked. You helped me to satisfy the urgent needs of my customers. Look, what the hell, our shit stank, but the money I got for it, didn't.

Believe me, we really needed it. I was able to let your grandparents off the hook, because things went so well. I told them I'd won a medium sized lottery."

"Wow. Mom, you are truly unique. You hit on women to lick their feet and shipped our shit to pay the rent. But, You know what? I'm feeling much better now."

"That's great, honey. And to wrap things up now. As far as the poop is concerned, there are no such events in your past. I would know about it, of course. Unless you experienced something similar like me, in the outhouse?"

"No mom, I didn't."

"Okay, the incident with Greta's pile only happened, because you sniffed and licked her panties in the changing room that afternoon. She is your most beloved girl, you were so exited! And then, you also sniffed and licked her skid mark. And then you were just curious. You wanted to smell her poop directly, touch it and taste it.

I had interesting correspondence with one of my customers at the time. She was around 50, a lesbian, her girlfriend had died. Both had the same desire for poop. They gave in to their lust, regularly. Both were neither dominant nor submissive, so they didn't associate shit with humiliation, unlike many others.

She wrote something like this: "A loved one's shit wouldn't be disgusting." In fact, feeling it, smelling it, even swallowing it would be the most extreme proof of love. It would somehow be like taking in the whole person, with all senses... or something like that.

But anyway, my darling, please stop it immediately, it's not particularly healthy. And I'm sure of it anyway: this thing will be over as soon as you find a nice girlfriend, or a boyfriend. And now off to bed, you've had a difficult day."

Yes, it was the most difficult day in my whole life. "Good night mom, you're the best, I love you."

"I love you too, darling." She kisses me again and gives me a big hug. Then I get myself a glass of water, and snuggle up in bed. I want nothing more than to sleep...... What it must have smelled like in that outhouse back then...

********

I think, I did a good job. She's much calmer now, and tomorrow, everything will look better. And yes, it did me good too, I would never have wanted to talk about it with anyone else. And it was perfectly okay, that I didn't tell her more about our dear, beautiful and dopey farmhand Knut, it wouldn't have helped her.

And it was also okay not to tell her, that I had other use for her poop as well, before I shipped it to customers. After all, every good relationship needs a few little secrets.

It was a hard day for me too. I think I deserve a little relaxation. I've already brought a glass of good Chardonnay to my bed. My best friend is already waiting there for me.

Now to the lockable cupboard in the utility room. Boy, what a pain in the ass that girl was: 'Mummy, tell me, what's in there?' At first I dodged, 'Nothing that concerns you', or 'I'll tell you when you're older'.

But of course she wouldn't let up. When I could not stand it anymore, I explained to her, it contained some of her fathers belongins. After all, I'd had a few years with him that were good.

The rest is history... And I'm locking the cupboard because I definitely don't want that she will be reminded of her father. After everything that happened. She understood that, and left me alone since then.

The left side of the cupboard is for the foot fetish films, I don't care about them right now. I only care for the other side, where I hide my own work.

After a short time, I decide, again, for my bestseller. I have to admit, I do miss the filmtaking somehow. I had familiarized myself with the craft, and I learned how my husbands camera worked. I was really looking forward to the next shoot everytime.

TV and VHS are on, I put the tape in. I make myself comfortable in bed, the remote controls next to me. I take a big sip of wine, delicious. I take 'Bobby' out of the drawer, this beautiful dildo feels quite heavy in my right hand.

Lube is probably superfluous, I think... Ha-ha, now I realize my own little joke, 'superfluous' because there's already enough fluids flowing anyway.

What a pity, I seem to have a knack for catchy phrases and texts. Maybe I could have worked in marketing somewhere. I also still like the title of my movie. It would probably still sell well today.

'Your mothers love just perfectly shows, when she lovingly licks your poop from her toes!'

PLAY

12