Paul's Apartment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhn -- I'm coming." I howled, shoving my cock deeply up into Jun.

"I'm coming too!" Jun wailed.

"So am I!" Paul yelled.

Just as I was shooting my load into Jun, and her muscles began to clamp down rhythmically around me, I could see Paul cock shoot a jet of semen over his fat gut and onto his chest, and then another and another. In the mirror I could see Jun's eyes roll up into their sockets. She fell back and collapsed on top of me. Her shoulder blades dug unto my chest. My cock pulsed inside of her. Jun moaned. Paul sank back into his chair.

"Come here, Paul." Jun summoned our host.

Paul stood, still holding his girthy shrinking cock in his wrinkled fist. He waddled over next to the bed. Jun reached out and pressed her hand into the strings of Paul's semen that were melting into the thick hair on his torso. She massaged her hand over his chest and belly, making a sticky mess of his furry chest.

"Thank you, Paul." Jun said. "We really needed this."

"The pleasure was all mine -- as you can see. And feel." Paul responded. "I should go clean up if you don't need the bathroom right away. You can relax here as long as you want. You're welcome to use the shower too."

Jun grabbed Paul's hand and pulled it to her own belly. "You're a kind man, Paul." She drew his palm up onto her left breast. I couldn't tell if he squeezed her breast or not, but out of the corner of my eye I could see Paul's eyes widen and his cock twitch as Jun pressed the old man's hand against her tit.

Jun released Paul's hand and he retreated from the bedroom. My cock slowly softened and slid out of her. Jun rolled off of me and brought her hand, sticky with Paul's spunk, to her lips. She drew her tongue across her palm and tasted it, purring softly. This had gotten wild, and it wasn't getting any less so.

"Did you like that?" I asked nervously.

"Baby, that was the best orgasm I have ever had in my life." Jun exclaimed. "This was amazing. Do you think he'll let us come back? Maybe even make this a regular thing? Wouldn't it be amazing if we could do this all the time?"

"Yes, baby." I responded. "I'm pretty sure after that he'll let us come over here any time we want."

(To be continued....)

12