Peeping Tom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers

I was actually quite looking forward to this! Curious to see if I could figure out who was who, though it was a pretty sure bet I'd know who Jackie was. Even then, I was curious to find out for myself if they actually were real.

As the music played, I felt and sensed the presence of one woman after another as they passed by. Equally blind, I felt their hands tentatively caressing, passing, sometimes fondling, sometimes just grazing various parts of my body. Not knowing who it was that was doing this. It was an interesting experience, and left me moments later, standing there with a very proud, firm erection. The only one I knew for sure, had been Rub, as she and Darlene both were the only two not actually blind-folded. Especially when she whispered quickly into my ear.

"You may not have the biggest dick here, but it's certainly the hardest!" She teased and then went on by.

Some touched it, some hadn't. And by the time all the women present who had gone by, I wondered then if Karen had, unable to guess, as I thought I might when the music finally stopped playing.

"Ok girls, now it's the boys turn!" Darlene announced as I stood waiting my turn to slowly walk the line of women standing there somewhere in front of me. Expecting it would be easy, more so for the guys perhaps, I soon discovered as I now stood, that more than one of the women had removed what little they had on, save for one or two of them. Karen included. Passing my fingers over her leather, and still zippered breasts told me that she hadn't been amongst the handful who had. No real surprise there either. I did take delight, and an extra lingered caress perhaps upon coming across Jackie. There was no mistaking who she was, and I was also pleasantly surprised when all three of her breasts felt as soft and pliant as any I had ever known. I was in hopeful expectation of actually tit-fucking her at some point during the evening, if she'd let me.

After the music stopped, Darlene and Rub now took everyone by the hand re-seating everyone before announcing we could take the blindfolds off. When we did, I was delightedly surprised to see they had purposely reshuffled everyone. Though Rob and Daniel had not participated physically, they had of course enjoyed watching everyone else play blind-man's bluff and had taken the opportunity to remove their clothing. Now ALL the men there were entirely naked. Darlene had purposely placed Karen on the couch sitting next to them with Steven sitting on the other side of her. I was now sandwiched between Holly on one side, and Rub on the other, though slightly disappointed to discover that Holly, along with Darlene and Karen were the only women still dressed. The rest of the women had also managed to remove their clothes, though Rub, Stacy and Jan had basically been that way anyway with the paint-job bikini's they'd been wearing.

"Ok everyone, feel free to mingle and move about as you wish," Darlene announced. "We're all here to relax, and have fun and get to know one another a lot better." Jan and Stacy immediately headed over towards the sex-swing, with Jan grabbing a particularly wicked looking vibrator out of the cabinet when she did. Crystal stood walking over to watch, though David remained sitting next to Jackie on one side, with Jim sitting on the other. I watched fascinated as both David and Jim began playing with her outside breasts, caressing and toying with those, as she then reached up and began toying with her own middle breast, though her free hand soon wandered over into Jim's lap. It didn't take her long to wake up the beast between his legs again as it continued to grow to rather epic proportions.

The party was starting to heat up.

I turned my attention back to Karen for a moment, curious as to how she was dealing with all this, though not at all surprised to see her actually chatting with Rob and Daniel, who continued to sit there slowly, almost teasingly fondling one another, as she divided her attention between them and Steven who was likewise sitting there fondling himself.

"That should keep her occupied for a while," I thought to myself. Andrew had wandered over to now watch the girls in the swing as had Rub, Jan now strapped in the contraption with Stacy working the wickedly humming vibrator in and out of the young girls cunt. Jan was already making quite a bit of pleasurable noise as she did.

That left Holly and I basically alone for a moment as we almost simultaneously turned towards one another. I was of course in hopeful expectation.

"I'm going to wander back to the kitchen for a glass of wine," she announced. "And just in case you're wondering...I like to warm up to things," she added to that. "I like to watch for a bit before getting involved, helps me get my motor running. So don't take things wrong here, because I have every intention of playing with that dick of yours later." She smiled, winked and then stood wandering out of the room, Darlene following. I had considered sort of tagging a long, but when Darlene made a point of joining her in conversation, I figured she had done so purposely, so decided against doing that and find another way of entertaining myself for a while.

I once again glanced over in Karen's direction, but she seemed perfectly content for the moment to continue watching Daniel and Rob, though occasionally looking over in Steven's direction too. I overheard him asking Karen if he could see her tits, since she hadn't as yet bothered undressing herself much. To my immediate surprise, she reluctantly agreed, and actually unzipped the cups of her leather top actually freeing them. Admittedly, it looked sexy as hell, and I was again second-guessing myself about all this, though not for long. It was then that Jackie approached with David in tow. I looked up starting to grin from ear to ear.

"I understand you're interested in titty-fucking," she basically asked. "And since I can obviously accommodate two of you...David would also like to join in if you don't mind having company."

Jackie then sat in a straight-backed chair, David and I standing off to either side of her. I watched for a moment as David quickly placed his hard, thick cock between the inviting cleavage of her right and middle breast, as I soon followed, doing the same between her left and middle breast. Jackie placed her hands on either side, squeezing all of them together, effectively creating a nice little titty-tunnel to slide our pricks between. Having already prepared herself just prior, Jackie had poured a fairly liberal amount of massage oil over her tits, so sliding through those twin valleys was not only easy, but quite pleasurable. It was interesting indeed to stand there sawing back and forth, feeling the exquisite sensation of actually titty-fucking her, while simultaneously watching David doing the same thing. And though there was still plenty of erotic action taking place over by the sex-swing, Rub and Andrew came wandering over to watch us. Andrew now uninhibitedly stroking himself as I'd been told he'd most likely be doing for most of the evening. He was definitely more of a voyeur as opposed to being anything else. Rub on the other hand was definitely more of a participant as she reached in, caressing and teasing Jackie's nipples playfully while we fucked her breasts. I noticed as she leaned forward however that a small little gold chain she was wearing around her neck started swinging back and forth slightly. Attached to it was a small little gold plate with some sort of an engraving on it. Rub saw me looking at it and smiled, standing up.

"Read," she said holding it up closer so that I could. In dainty script the engraving actually said, "cum-slut".

"Cute," I responded back though I knew I hadn't seen her wearing it before. Before I could say more however, she pointed over towards a small end table. There were two more of the tiny gold chains and gold engraved plates sitting there.

"Eventually, you might see some of the other women picking them up and wearing them for a while. I know mom will. Basically what it means is, anyone can come up, come on you, wherever and whenever they want...without having to ask first, just so long as you're wearing one of these," she explained letting it go as it once more fell comfortably between her red-painted breasts again. Though I noticed as she did, she was already starting to lose a bit of paint here and there as she began to perspire just a little. Or...when she indeed started to get dumped on, as I'm sure she soon would. Andrew was already looking at her like he might any time now himself. "You might wanna warn your girlfriend-wife," she teased, " about putting one of these on."

"I don't think either one of us has any reason to worry about her doing that," I laughed back still sliding my prick back and forth between Jackie's boobs as she held them in place. "I was lucky to do that maybe twice a year...if then while we were together."

"Maybe I should go hand her one, tell her to put it on without telling her what it means," she threatened. I considered it...briefly.

"No...best not, I'm pretty sure that would definitely put a damper on the evening if someone were to walk up suddenly and began spraying her down. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't take too kindly to that, especially not being asked first."

"Oh well, just a thought," she smiled, and then reached down taking both my prick and David's in her hand, now rubbing them both over and around Jackie's breasts.

"Oh fuck! I think I'm gonna cum already!" David announced, his face already beginning to screw up in pleasure.

"Do her then baby!" Jackie pointed. "She's the one wearing the sign, and I'm not ready to get all messed up yet."

Sure enough, David had barely had time enough to turn, facing Rub when he began to unleash a torrent of cum-cream against her top, streaking it even further than it was already. Upon seeing this perhaps, Andrew took a step closer himself, and began adding his own creamy discharge against her as well. In seconds, her red top was beginning to run down her chest, towards her belly and further, leaving long red runny-cum lines of spunk as they did.

"Guess it's time to wash this off and get officially naked," she giggled. First making an appearance over by the sex-swing where Crystal was now sitting in it, taking her turn. "Thought I'd show you what happens when they really get wet," she told the girls displaying her cum-soaked tits and belly. Jan's wasn't in much better shape though, though hers had smeared off mostly from having her tits sucked and played with while she'd been in the swing.

Not wanting to shoot my first load as soon as David and Andrew had, I excused myself, deciding to take a break for a moment and go in search of my open beer. Just then, Karen stood up and appeared to be heading my way. As she did, Steven shrugged his shoulders looking towards me behind her back as if to say, "Sorry...I tried."

"Looked to me like you were having fun," she said with a somewhat smirky smile on her face, though maybe I was just reading it that way. I chose not to answer her question, asking her one instead.

"How about you? Looked like you were enjoying Rob and Daniel's play, and Steven's too," I added, hoping she had.

"Well, I'll admit, it was interesting watching that. But I'm still a bit nervous about doing too much," she told me honestly, though it was nice seeing her tits hanging out of her leather corset. I was almost tempted to tweak one, and might have had Karen not looked like she was looking for someone. "You know where the restrooms are?"

"Down the hall and to your left," I told her. I watched her wander off, and then headed out to the kitchen in search of my beer. Since I had only two I could drink, I wasn't about to let either one of them go to waste. Entering the kitchen, I was delighted to find Holly and Darlene still in there, though Darlene was at last naked, sitting on the kitchen counter. She had a bit of a sheen on her face, appearing as though she'd just had her first orgasm of the night. I wish I had been there to see it. Holly was smiling, stepping away from whatever she'd been doing, passing by, though she gave my ass a quick pat as she did.

"Don't use it all up. Try and save some for me," she said and then headed back towards the fun room. Once more I wanted to follow her, but having the opportunity I now had to speak to Darlene alone, I wasn't about to pass that one up either. Besides...I had located my beer.

"I'm not sure things are working out very well," I began as Darlene sat wiping up her cunt, as well as the floor moments later. By the looks of it, she'd had a nice little squirt herself. "She doesn't seem like she's very excited, or having too much of a good time. I keep waiting for her to say or do something that might spoil the evening for everyone else."

"You keep worrying, you'll spoil the evening for yourself," she told me walking over to give my dick a bit of a fondle. "I think she's a bit like Holly. Needs time to work herself up to the point where she's comfortable letting her hair down. Give it time, we'll see. Did she enjoy watching the boys though?" She asked.

"Well it appeared she did yes, more so than Steven, that's for sure. Though he did somehow manage to convince her to show her tits to him."

"Well...there ya go! Like I said, give it time. She might just surprise you yet."

"That's what I'm sort of worried about. But it might turn out to be the kind of surprise I'm not looking for."

"Don't worry sweetie. There's always a plan B."

"Plan B? What's plan B?"

"Sorry, that's on a need to know basis. And right now, you don't need to know. But the one thing you do need, is a little action. So what's say we go back into the fun room and see how things are going shall we?" I followed, though rather led, as Darlene held tightly onto my cock as she pulled me behind her, joining the others moments later. Things were certainly starting to look up. Karen had returned now as well. And she was actually naked! "See? I told you," Darlene whispered to me. "The nights still young yet, and there's a lot more to come," she grinned letting me know what she actually meant by that. "Alright Crystal, I'm ready for a turn in the swing," she said as Crystal lay there trying to catch her breath. By the looks of it, she too had just had a nice little orgasm at Rub's hands. "Grab me the strap-on, would you dear?" She asked Rub. "The one that also vibrates?" To my surprise, even Karen walked over, intending to watch this, though several others had likewise now gathered around.

"She always squirts really good whenever she uses this," Rub told me handing her mother the toy as Darlene then looked at Stacy.

"Feeling like doing the honors?" She asked. Stacy grinned, nodded her head yes, and began putting on the rather obscene looking toy.

It was nice when Holly saddled up next to me looking on, though I was still anxious to have a good look at her. She was the only woman there who was still dressed. "So, you good for more than one pop a night?" She asked me point blank. I laughed.

"I certainly hope so, though it has been a pretty long time," I told her. Interestingly enough she glanced over at Karen, who was now at least focused on Darlene as Stacy began teasing her pussy with the now vibrating toy before actually putting it to her so to speak.

"I understand. Been there myself," she said confidentially by the tone of her voice. I noticed then however she was wearing one of the little gold chains with the medallion hanging from it, though it did appear to be on backwards. I was surprised to see her actually wearing it for one, but then mentioned that it was. "Oh that's right, you wouldn't know," she giggled.

"Know? Know what?"

"If anyone wears it like this, it means that we get to pick the men we'd like to have cum on us, she told me. Which is why I asked you a few moments ago if you were a one popper or not." Once again, another rule I wasn't aware of. Darlene seriously needed to think about putting together a handbook for new-cummers.

"So...you'd like me to..."

"Yeah, cum on me," she grinned. "Squirt all over my camisole. It's about time it came off don't you think?"

I forgot all about Darlene and the swing. I now had other urgent matters to attend to.

**

It was damn fucking hot, standing there in front of Holly as she sat on the couch jacking me off, though occasionally rubbing the head of my dick against her fleshy breasts, even if it was through the thin satiny material of her camisole. All around us we could hear the sounds of everyone else enjoying themselves, which merely heightened the eroticism that the two of us were sharing. I had taken a quick brief look, saw Karen still standing next to the swing where Darlene was, craning her neck our way for a look, though thankfully she made no motion to come over here. I was grateful for that.

"Darlene and Rub both told me, that you do tend to cum a lot. That true?"

"You're about to find out," I half grimaced, her strong yet delicate hand working its magic on me as she slow-stroked, and yet wonderfully teased the head with each upward stroke, causing my legs to shake. "God that feels good," I somehow managed.

"Yes, it does feel good," she literally purred, increasing the tempo just a little, and once again slapping my dick against her nipples a bit, before going back to her almost torturous, slow-stroking technique that had me shaking from head to toe at this point.

"Oh man," I moaned as the moment drew closer and closer. "And...where?" I asked barely able to even speak the words.

"Right here," she told me again, though I enjoyed hearing her say it. "All over my tits baby, soak em for me, get my top all nice and messy so I'll be forced into taking it off."

Holly didn't have to ask me twice. In moment's, I was doing that. Spraying the front of her expensive looking camisole with my cream. And I didn't just spray it either. Within moments, I had drenched it. I didn't exactly count either, though I wish I had. I'd have been willing to bet that I had just set a personal record for the number of hard-felt ejaculations that I sprayed on her. Needless to say, the camisole she had on, was nearly transparent by the time I was finished.

"Wow, you weren't kidding were you?" She laughed, her breasts now virtually stuck to the front of her garment. "I do hope you'll have a bit more left later on for me," she then added to that.

"I assure you, I will. Even if I don't cum again the rest of the night, I promise you...I will."

I helped her to remove her cum-soaked top, and then she reached down, sliding her matching panties down as well. Now she too was as naked as everyone else. And I stood feasting my eyes on her magnificent breasts, hard taut nipples, and beautifully bare pussy. I think I could have cum again in a second or two. But she stood up, heading down the hall towards the restroom. "Just remember, you promised!" She said with a laugh, and then disappeared.

I turned, still weak in the knees, though not at all pleased when I saw Karen suddenly making her way over towards me.

"Goodness, you never came like that with me!" She started. I almost said something I was thinking, but held my tongue. "Looks like you enjoyed yourself though," she said a bit more sweetly, catching me a little off guard by that. There was lust in her eyes. A look I hadn't seen from her in a very, very long time now. "You know if you want to, you can." She actually cupped her breasts, holding them together.

"Ah, maybe later," I said. "Definitely time for a break." And though I hated doing it so early, I soon headed into the kitchen to open my second beer.

**

When I walked into the kitchen, I found Crystal kneeling in front of Andrew and Jim. She was holding their rigidly hard cocks together, jerking them off as one, though I noticed she also appeared to be cheating a bit. And Jim really did have one hell of a large cock too, though I also noticed, where it was big, it wasn't nearly as hard as Andrew's was, or as mine had been. Obviously, he had a little bit of difficulty getting it that way, though Crystal didn't seem to mind it too much as she continued slapping the two pricks against one another, enjoying her own lusty playfulness. Neither one of the guys seemed to mind either however, and moaned pleasurably as she continued doing so, still licking the two of them simultaneously at times.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers