Pegging Peter's Women Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becca squeezed Tawny's bare thigh. "Yeah."

"Good." Tawny put her hand on top of Becca's. "I'm ready. What's first?"

Kyra came back into the room, carrying an ashtray, lighter, and a slender hand-rolled cigarette. "We don't smoke much pot," she said. "But this seems like a good occasion."

They sat in a rough circle and passed the joint. Tawny waved it away after her third toke. She seemed to be floating a few inches above the floor. The other women's laughter echoed around the room, swelling and fading like ocean waves. She closed her eyes, tripping out on the sound. How could she do that with her guitar?

The waves picked her up and carried her along, intensely aware of her body--the air-conditioned breeze brushing her skin and face, the weight of her modest breasts and painful hardness of her nipples, the juices trickling from her spread pussy lips and running down her butt cheeks toward her anus . . .

Tawny opened her eyes and giggled at the way the other women were watching her. "Come on ladies. I'm officially drunk and stoned. Come have your way with me." She rolled onto her back, lifting her legs and showing them her pussy.

Becca laughed. "Are there ladies here? I just see smokin' sluts."

"That's how I feel right now," Tawny said. "Wanton."

"All right, you sexy slut." Elana squatted over Tawny's head. "You want us to use you." She lowered her vulva onto Tawny's face, pulling her puffy purple pussy lips open and revealing her glistening hot pink interior. "I'm going to sit on your face."

The taste and smell were almost overpowering as Elana rubbed her pussy over Tawny's nose and mouth. Tawny pushed her stiff tongue deep into Elana's open snatch, licking its walls and curling the tip of her tongue up to catch her G-spot.

"Oh yeah!" Elana moaned, grinding her vulva into Tawny's face. "That's right!" Tawny pushed the brown woman's clit hood aside with her tongue, clamped her lips around the little bud, and sucked it while Elana screamed and bucked.

She got louder when Tawny slid a finger up her ass. "Oh Dios!" she cried. "Oh Jesus y Maria!" She came long and hard, humping her juicy snatch against Tawny's face and clamping her anal muscles around Tawny's finger.

"Jesus!" Elana pulled away from Tawny and slumped to the floor beside her. "That was fucking awesome!"

"Yeah." Tawny extended her tongue as far as it would reach and licked around her mouth, tasting the tart woman juices coating her face. "That . . . uh . . . pussy fucking . . ." She giggled. "I guess that's a good name for it."

"Works for me," Elana said.

Tawny had already been pretty relaxed from the mimosas and pot. The pussy fucking had dissolved her remaining inhibitions. "Get your strap-on," she said to Becca. "I want you to fuck my ass."

Becca was kneeling behind Kyra, fondling the blond woman's breasts. "All right." She kissed the back of Kyra's neck and then stood up. "You want to do it here? A bed would be more comfortable."

"Let's go upstairs." Tawny kissed Elana, then rose to her feet. Becca took her hand and led her up the stairs. Elana and Kyra followed them.

In the bedroom, Becca took the strap-on out of a gym bag and held it out to Tawny. "Ready for this?"

Tawny took the harness and examined it closely. It was made of heavy black leather with shiny chrome fittings and looked expensive.

The strap-on's dildo was longer and thicker than a real cock, chocolate-colored, with exaggerated veins and an oversized plow-head. It was mounted on a thick leather plate. A heavy belt and a thin strap supporting two smaller dildos were attached to the plate. Unlike the big dildo, they flared from smoothly rounded heads to their full diameter before narrowing abruptly at their bases.

The only anal experience Tawny had was slipping a finger up her butt while masturbating. The strap-on's oversized dildo would be a giant leap. For a second, she wondered if she was up for it. "Yeah." She handed the harness back to Becca. "Let's do it."

"Okay," Becca put the thick strap around her waist, tightened the buckles, and settled it on her hips. She stood still, with her legs spread wide.

"That's so sexy," Tawny said. "A boy with tits. And a big stiff cock." She fondled the big dildo's thick shaft and ran her thumb and index finger over its flaring mushroom head. "Want me to help you with the plugs?"

"Sure." Becca's pussy was already wet and slick. She moaned as Tawny slowly slid the front dildo into her. "That's so--" " The probe's widest part slipped past her lips and slid home. Its tapered base locked it in place. "Oh YEAH!"

"How does that feel?" Tawny asked.

"Way different from a cock." Becca cupped her breasts and ran her thumbs over her hard nipples. "It's . . . I don't know how to describe it. You'll just have to feel it."

Becca turned away from Tawny and bent over. "Put the butt plug in now."

"All right." Tawny lubricated her index finger and slid it into Becca's asshole.

"That's good," Becca whispered.

Tawny worked her finger in and out, occasionally pausing to add more lubricant. "Your ass is so hot and sexy."

"Your finger feels good. Now, put the butt plug in."

Tawny coated the anal probe with lube and pressed the rounded end into Becca's asshole. Once past the thick middle, the dildo snapped into place. Tawny fastened the strap holding the probes to the waistband. Becca straightened up and took a few steps. "God! That's good."

"Good as a cock?" Tawny asked.

"Different." Becca stroked the big dildo. "It's fucking my pussy and ass . . ." She pushed Tawny down onto the bed. She landed on her back with her legs spread.

Becca pulled Tawny to the edge of the bed. "And you're getting fucked, too." She slid the strap-on's dildo up Tawny's pussy, all the way to its plastic balls.

"Oh Baby," Tawny said. "That's so good."

"You like that?"

"Oh yeah!"

Becca fucked Tawny steadily, pulling almost out and then driving into her depths. "I like it too. Fucking my girlfriend's pussy. And my cunt and asshole. All at once." She bent forward to fondle Tawny's breasts.

"That's right," Tawny whispered. "Pinch my nipples. Harder." She humped the dildo while Becca played with her tits.

Becca went faster. "Oh God, Baby!" Tawny cried. "Fuck me. Good and hard." She screamed as she came, slamming her crotch against the leather plate attached to the big dildo.

"Enough!" Tawny pushed Becca away and then collapsed on the bed, gasping for breath.

"You okay, Troop?" Becca asked.

"Oh, sure." Tawny looked up at Becca and giggled.

"What's so funny?" Becca curled her hand around the dildo's cock and balls.

"You look so much like a guy." She giggled again. "Except for the tits."

Becca smiled. "You're drunk. And stoned."

"A little," Tawny agreed. "But mostly high on sex." She folded her legs against her chest, lifting her butt. "Fuck my ass, now."

"You've sure got a sexy little butthole." Becca smeared lube on her index finger, and pressed its tip into Tawny's asshole, stopping at the first joint. "How's that?"

Tawny tightened her anal muscles around Becca's fingertip, then relaxed them. "I'm all right. Keep going." She ran slow fingers up and down her slit, dipping deep into her wet pussy and then rubbing slick fingers over her swollen clit.

"You're doing good," Becca said. "You like my finger? It's all the way up your ass." She twisted her finger and Tawny moaned.

"Please," Tawny's heart was pounding and it was hard to breathe, but her nipples were hard and her pussy was dripping wet. "Fuck me now."

Becca moved her finger in Tawny's butt. "You're so tight. It'll hurt."

"Go ahead. I can take it."

"Let's start easy." Becca took a slim pink tube out of the gym bag and handed it to Tawny. It was about as long and thick as a ballpoint pen, with a narrow shaft ending in a slightly flared tip.

Tawny looked at the slender plastic tube. "What's this?"

"The manufacturer calls it 'My First Anal Toy.'" Becca handed Tawny a small remote control unit. "Good name, don't you think?"

"Yeah. Great." Tawny plugged the wire extending from the little dildo into the controller. The unit had two buttons. Tawny pressed the lower one and nothing happened. The little toy buzzed softly when she pushed the other button.

"Top button's 'On/Off,'" Becca said. "Bottom button cycles between speeds and rhythms." She took the controller out of Tawny's hand and turned the vibrator off. "You ready?"

Tawny ran her thumb and index finger over the little pink tube's mildly flaring head and narrow shaft. "Guess so." She took a deep breath, then let it out. "Let's do it." She handed Becca the vibrator and lay on her back with her legs spread in a wide Vee, lifting her ass off the bed.

"All right." Becca coated the little pink toy's wand with lube and pressed its slightly flared tip into Tawny's asshole.

"That feels good," Tawny said. "Like your finger, but--" The vibrator buzzed to life. "Oh fucking Jesus!"

"You like that?" Becca pressed the vibrator's head and shaft deeper into Tawny's ass, sending waves of pleasure through her body.

"God yeah!" Tawny gasped. "This feels . . . So fucking good!"

"That's just the first setting." The vibe's flaring tip and narrow shaft were all the way inside Tawny's asshole. Becca handed her the little pink controller. "Push the button." Tawny screamed and arched her back, coming hard. She punched the button again, kicking the speed higher.

Becca slowly worked the toy's probe in and out of Tawny's asshole as she screamed and thrashed. Tawny worked two fingers in her pussy while rubbing her clit with her thumb, pushing herself to an even more intense climax.

"Oh God!" Tawny cried. "Oh fuck!" Her thumb hit the controller's lower button and the probe's rapid buzzing changed to a rhythmic thumping. It was overwhelmingly sexy . . .

Tawny punched the upper button on the controller and the vibrator fell silent. "That's enough!" she gasped, falling back on the bed. Dazed, she hardly felt Becca pulling the little vibe out of her ass.

"Oh wow," Tawny whispered. She'd never come like that before. It definitely left her wanting more.

She propped herself up on her elbows. Becca was standing in front of her, looking like an ebony goddess/god--overpoweringly female breasts, hips, and buttocks with mannish close-cropped hair and a raging mahogany hard-on.

"Fuck me now, Sarge," Tawny said. "I'm ready for your big fat cock up my ass."

Becca stroked the dildo's thick shaft while looking down at Tawny with a wicked grin on her face. "Think you're ready . . . Recruit?"

"Oh yes sir!"

"All right, Babe. Lift that butt." Tawny raised her hips and Becca slipped a pillow under her hips, elevating her buttocks. She'd never felt so exposed and vulnerable . . . or excited.

"God!" Becca said. "Your asshole is so sexy . . . just like the rest of you." She lubricated Tawny's anus, inside and outside, and fingered her tight little hole. She took one finger easily, so Becca added a second. That hurt a little, but Tawny fingered her pussy and clit until the pain faded.

"Please!" Tawny gasped. "Do it now!"

"All right." Becca slathered the big dark dildo with lubricant, then gripped its shaft and pushed its head into the center of her puckered hole.

Tawny worked her index and middle fingers in her pussy, hooking them up to stimulate her G-spot, and rubbing her clit with her thumb as the dildo's big plow-head opened her asshole. It hurt, but the mixture of pleasure and pain made her want Becca's big pole up her ass even more. She took a long deep breath, held it briefly, and then let it out explosively as she drove her butt upward toward Becca's descending pole.

"Fuck!" Tawny screamed in pain and shock as the giant cock-head pierced her anal ring and the thick pole plunged into her depths.

"You okay, Babe?" Becca asked.

Tawny looked dizzily up at her. "Just fine. I never . . . That hurt, but I think I came . . . Is that weird or what?"

"Not really," Becca answered. "How are you now?"

"It doesn't hurt any more." She tightened her ass muscles around the shaft. Too bad Becca couldn't feel that. "In fact, it feels good." She rolled her hips, moving the dildo inside her. "Fuck my ass now. Good and hard."

"Yeah," Kyra said. "Fuck her sexy butt." She and Elana were standing beside the bed, fingering their pussies. Intent on Becca and the dildo penetrating her anus, Tawny hadn't seen them come up to the bed.

Elana fondled one of Tawny's breasts. "She's taking your butt cherry." She turned her head to kiss Kyra. "The way I took Kyra's."

Becca pulled almost out and then pushed back in, sending waves of pleasure through Tawny's body. "Oh fuck!" she moaned.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Kyra bent forward and tongue-kissed Tawny. She stiffened when Elana reached behind her and did something. "Yeah, Baby," she whispered. "Play with MY ass."

The sensations were almost too intense as Becca slowly worked the strap-on's dildo in and out of her butt, occasionally letting its head slip out and then easing it back through her tight anal ring.

"Oh God!" Tawny moaned. She rocked her hips, swinging her butt in time with the slowly-sliding dildo. "Fuck me, Lover!"

"Yeah, Babe." Becca's long steady strokes sent electric pulses of erotic energy surging through Tawny's body to her tits and pussy. "You're doing good." She gripped Tawny's ankles and spread her legs in a wide Vee.

"Yeah!" Tawny gasped as Becca drove harder and deeper. "Fuck my ass. Good and hard." She fingered her pussy frantically while jacking her clit like a tiny cock, stoking the fire in her loins. "That's right!" Her heart was pounding, her breathing was ragged, and her hips were trembling as the tension built in her body.

"Come on, Babe!" Becca fucked Tawny roughly, swinging her legs in a wide arc and ramming the dildo up her ass. "Come for me."

"Oh yeah!" Tawny thrashed on the bed, screaming and shaking as the orgasm rushed through her body like a forest fire through dry timber, finally leaving her limp on the bed, gasping for breath with her pounding heart shaking her chest. "Fuck, Sarge," she whispered. "That was awesome."

Becca slowly pulled the dildo out of Tawny's butt, leaving her feeling empty. "Great for me too, Troop. The probes fucked my pussy and ass while I fucked you." She bent forward and kissed Tawny. She giggled when the dildo's permanent hard-on pressed into her belly.

Tawny gripped Becca's stiff shaft. "You mean like this?" She stroked the mahogany pole.

"Jesus, Troop," Becca moaned. "Just like that."

Elana moved behind Becca and put her hands on the black woman's breasts. "Oh yeah!" Becca gasped. "That's right!" Elana kneaded her heavy tits and pinched her broad nipples while Tawny jacked the dildo, pushing her to a screaming orgasm.

"Oh God," Becca said. "That was good." Elana helped her remove the strap-on. Becca gasped when Elana pulled the probe out of her pussy and screamed when she removed the butt plug.

Elana patted Becca's butt and kissed her, then said, "We're going to leave the two of you alone." She left with Kyra, taking the strap-on and lube.

Tawny and Becca settled in bed, kissing and touching a little but mostly cuddling, basking in the warm post-orgasmic glow. Their bodies cooled and they got under the sheet.

Tawny lay half-dozing dreamily remembering the overpowering sensations crashing through her body. "Becca?"

"Yeah?" She sounded sleepy.

"You've had sex with men."

"Sure. Most lesbians have."

"Did they fuck you?"

"Yeah. In the pussy and ass." The women were lying on their sides, facing each other. Becca slid a hand down to Tawny's butt and ran a slow finger up and down her crack. "It's great. Even better than the strap-on." She laughed softly. "Ain't nothin' like the real thing, Baby."

"Oh?" Tawny's nipples tightened as Becca's fingertip probed her anus.

"Oh yeah. A man can FEEL what he's doing." She giggled. "And his dick is permanently attached. No fiddling with straps."

"Isn't it sort of gross when he comes? All that messy stuff?"

Becca laughed softly. "That's the best part. Feeling him spray his hot cum inside me." She laughed again. "That's why I like it up the ass."

"Well . . ."

"Trust me." Becca kissed Tawny, using a little tongue. "You'll like it." She looked serious. "Just don't let his dick near your pussy. Not without a condom. Unless you get on birth control."

"I thought guys hated using condoms." Tawny kissed Becca back aggressively.

"Not the ones worth fucking."

After that, things progressed beyond words. Much later, Tawny nestled in Becca's arms. "I do want to have sex with a man," she whispered. "But he'll have to be really special."

Becca smiled. "Kyra and Elana might be able to help."

Thinking about the picture of Peter and Mark that Kyra had shown her made Tawny feel all warm and tingly inside. "Maybe."

* * *

It was a Bloody Mary afternoon by the pool. A lazy blur of alcohol, pot, heated air, cool water, hot bare flesh . . .

Kyra's phone chimed. She picked it up and laughed. "Come here girls."

Elana came out of the house, carrying another pitcher. "Que?" She looked at the phone, then grinned and shook her head. "Esos son nuestros hombres."

"Those are our guys all right," Kyra agreed.

Tawny and Becca got out of the pool and joined Kyra and Elana under the sun screen. "What is it?" Becca asked.

Kyra held out the phone. The picture on the screen showed Peter and Mark, standing on either side of a slender white man. They were all naked, with long heavy cocks.

Tawny looked from the screen to Kyra, Elana, and then Becca. "Road trip?"

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2018 by Ken James

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, organizations, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, organizations, or events is entirely coincidental.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Thanks to Wayde, my greatest fan, best friend, and husband, for all his love, enthusiasm, and support.

* * * * * * * * * *

12