Playtime With Sir

Story Info
Long awaited meeting with Sir.
772 words
3.6
16.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Playtime with Sir

It has been several months since we have met and I have been eagerly waiting for Your visit. You come to the door and I open it wearing only my black bra, black thong, black garter and stockings (the outfit You bought me). You greet me with a long passionate kiss, our tongues entwining, not wanting to break the kiss. You do, however, and place a collar on my neck with a leash attached. You lead me by the leash to the bedroom, where You tell me to get on my knees and undress You. I unbuckle Your pants and pull the zipper down. I pull Your pants down and Your cock springs out. You place a cuff on both of my wrists and cuff them together.

"Suck my cock, slut ... no hands" You say.

I eagerly open my mouth and begin by kissing the head and then all the way down the shaft. I then take Your member into my mouth, licking under it and all around. A drop of pre-cum appears on the tip and I hungrily lick it up. Taking hold of my hair, You start mouth fucking me, shoving Your cock further and further down my throat. I gag some but do not stop. I can feel Your cock hardening and growing in my mouth. I hear You moan and You shudder spewing Your hot cum down my throat. I have been waiting for Your cum for some time now and am happy that You have allowed me to receive the gift of Your precious cum.

"Thank You Sir for allowing Your cum slut the privilege of swallowing Your delicious cum", I say.

You then tell me to climb on the bed, head down and ass up and You place a blindfold over my eyes.

"It's time for the spanking you have had coming for some time, my pet", You say.

You rub my ass and start spanking my cheeks, 5 times on each one. Next You take the paddle, which I have not yet felt, and start spanking me with it, very lightly at first and gradually go harder. I moan but do not cry out. You tell me to remain in that position and I feel the cold lube as You spread it around my pink rosebud. Slowly You insert one, then two fingers in my virgin ass. I wince and moan at the pain. When I have grown accustomed to them, You push them in and out while I moan and push back against them. Suddenly You withdraw them.

"You did well, little one," You tell me.

Now You have me lie on my back. You unhook the cuffs from each wrist and tie them to the headboard.

"Spread your legs wide pet", You tell me.

When I have them spread as far apart as I can, You put to cuffs on each ankle and fasten them to the footboard. I am now laying spread eagle, with my hands and feet cuffed and blindfolded. I hear You getting something out of Your bag and You place a vibrator deep in my pussy, setting it at its' highest level. At the same time, You bite, twist and lick my nipples and flick my clit with Your fingers. I feel You move away from my tits and I wonder what You are going to do next when suddenly I feel You licking my clit while the vibrator is still in me causing me to writhe on the bed. I can feel an orgasm building and You can tell.

"You better not cum yet" You tell me.

Taking the vibrator out of my wet pussy, You stick a finger in it. You finger fuck me and flick my clit for a while and I am moaning throughout this torture.

You warn me again, "Do not cum until I tell you to."

You take Your finger out of my pussy and I feel the tip of Your cock at the entrance of my slit. You flick my clit with Your tongue before entering me, fucking me hard and fast. I feel Your cock swelling deep in my pussy and feel You tense up as You are about ready to shoot Your warm cum.

"Cum with me my little one", You say and with both of us groaning we both cum very hard.

You have me clean Your cock; when it is completely clean You release my ankles and wrists and take off the blindfold. Taking me in Your arms, You kiss me full on the mouth, deeply, passionately. We are both spent but very happy.