Pretty as Sin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ella's eyes widened, lost in Esca's, as Anne giggled and continued kissing Ella's neck. "Isn't she fun?" the dryad cooed. "We all just adore playing with Esca, my love. She's gonna make you come and come and come..."

"Nn." Ella bit her lip, staring down into those pretty green eyes.

Esca beamed. "That's right! And don't worry—I won't totally lick your brains out." She leaned in close, her warm breath making Ella's pussy tingle. "We'll take some nice breaks in between for just kissing and playing."

Ella trembled. She needed to be strong. Needed to be proud. Needed to... resist... oh, but she was so sensitive.

And so needy.

She bit her lip, her gasps coming shorter, her chest heaving as Anne's kisses started to settle upon one breast. And so, so in love.

"And questions," Esca said sweetly. "Lots of questions."

And as Esca sucked Ella's clit into her mouth and began to rapidly lick, the succubus of Pride began to squeal like a nymph caught in tentacles.

~ ~ ~ ~

Ruby whimpered, staring deep into the eyes of wretched little Loralei—a fake Loralei, she knew, but a very, very convincing one.

When she had stumbled upon the nymph—the disguised succubus—in the bimblossom, squealing helplessly into the vines, she had been looking for Loralei. With Lapis clearly busy toying with some Esca lookalike succubus and Esca no doubt off getting captured, Ruby had wanted to make absolutely certain the succubus of Lust was still well-handled.

She bit her lip as an orgasm flowed out of her, as easy as molten butter on the tongue. She'd come so, so many times now...

"That's right," cooed Loralei's honey-sweet voice in her ear, taunting her. No, worse than that. Praising her. "Look at her. Isn't it delicious? Watching her get absolutely broken by that plant?"

"Mm." Ruby nodded, helplessly drawn to admire the disguised demon's flushed cheeks, her wide eyes.

When she'd found the demon trying to trick them again, pretending to be Loralei, Ruby had gotten distracted. She'd started playing with her, teasing her. Maybe brainwashing her a little bit. Hey, it couldn't hurt to be safe.

Then Loralei—the real Loralei—had returned, catching her in the act.

And she had been so amused...

Ruby bit her lip as her fingers traced around her clit. She felt Loralei's fingers there, too, now, gradually taking Ruby's place, slowing down the self-indulgent masturbation into edging. Ruby wanted to object to that. She really, really did.

But Loralei's vocie was as sweet and venomous as a Thriae sting. "I knew you'd like it," she purred. "You've always wanted me like that, haven't you?"

"Yes," Ruby whimpered, squirming. But Loralei held her still.

"Mean, sadistic little slut." Loralei kissed her cheek. "You've always wanted to fuck my mind away. To break me totally. You're no better than her, are you?"

Ruby had no idea when Loralei had gotten so good at... so good at... She stared at the squealing false Loralei, helpless to resist her ruination within the bimblossom's grasp. Ruby's mouth was hanging open slightly. "No.. better... than..."

"Just a slave to lust," Loralei whispered. "Doesn't matter who you hurt when it feels so good..."

Ruby wanted to argue. Wanted to claim otherwise. But she kept wriggling against Loralei's fingers, kept accepting the edging. Kept watching Loralei get fucked mindless.

"I'm going to take her vine out in a moment," Loralei hissed. "So she can speak. So she can beg. And then you can do every evil, mean, perverted thing you've ever wanted to do to me." She licked up Ruby's neck. "That sounds nice, doesn't it?"

All that escaped Ruby was a moan of desire.

~ ~ ~ ~

Poppy lay immersed in poppies. Sleepily, she giggled at the notion.

By now, she had, of course, attracted a small fanbase. Three maple dryads so far—a boy and two girls—had been curious enough to investigate her, and she now lazily sucked at one's cock while the other two took turns licking from her cunt. She glanced up, smiling at her sweet new boytoy's expression of sleepy, helpless bliss, then at the two pretty ladies down below, whose licks grew slower and more languorous with every passing second. Their whimpers, too, grew softer and softer, until they could very well be dreaming.

A nagging voice at the back of her head lectured her. Lying here was irresponsible. The succubi could still easily lose this matchup. She needed to get up. Needed to get moving.

But it felt far, far too good to stay still. Everything about maple dryads, male or female, was delightfully sweet. She so, so wanted to just lie here forever and suckle them into oblivion.

Not that they were controlling her. She giggled at the notion. The poor dears had practically melted at her voice, and though the subtle poisons in her boy's cum were delicious, they were not exactly having any effect on a demon of her power. She let him think they were, though. The sweet, sleepy thing was so confident in his sweet, bubbly wiles.

The only problem was, sometimes, Poppy just didn't feel like getting up.

As she lay there, though, promising herself she'd be up in just another minute, just after the next orgasm, she heard a girlish humming coming from outside the clearing.

She almost looked up. Almost stopped sucking the whimpering dryad's sweet cock. But what did it matter? Probably just another would-be conquering fey. Maybe a lavender dryad. Ooh, Poppy hoped so. They were always so confident, and so cute when they begged to cuddle in her arms.

"Aw, look at you!" cooed a new, high-pitched voice.

And a surprisingly slight nymph stepped into view, green pigtails bouncing as she came closer. She had several bright red lipstick marks on her cheek and neck, and two just within her cleavage. She was totally naked, but that was to be expected with fey. Especially fey immersed in Poppy's sleepy lust aura.

Poppy looked up at her, eyelashes fluttering, and smiled.

"My name's Esca," the nymph whispered. "What's yours?"

Poppy slurred her name around the cock.

"What's that" Esca blinked. "Did you say... Puppy? Mommy? Puppet?"

Poppy's eyelids drifted not-quite closed.

The nymph knelt down, beaming as she finally seemed to recognize Poppy's state. "Aw, do you like my poppies?" she cooed. "Ooh, maybe that's what I should call you: Poppy! 'Cause you love these flowers, right?"

"Mm-hm..." Poppy gave the cock a long, lazy slurp, eliciting a weak cry from her dryad toy. She smiled, waiting for the nymph to settle down with them. The lipstick stains reminded her of how nice it would be to have someone kissing her while she sucked.

The nymph clapped her hands in delight. "Yay! I worked super hard on them. They're so nice and... dreamy." She rubbed an eye drowzily.

Poppy waited patiently. Sometimes, the best seductions were the ones where she just waited and let them hang themselves.

"I love catching new toys here," Esca whispered, and almost without even thinking about it, it seemed, she took one of the licking maple dryads down below and moved the copper-haired woman's head to her own pussy. The dryad immediately started to eat the nymph out in mindless, sleepy obedience. "Ooh... n-nowadays Lapis and Loralei never let me. We have to, like, care about consent and stuff." She giggled, then yawned. "But I think—ooh—we both know it more fun for everyone if we just help those that don't know they want it yet!"

Poppy moaned and waited.

"Yeah..." Esca's voice was soft as she started to lie down in front of Poppy, slowly, jerkily, as if she was a puppet struggling against its own strings. "Yeah, like, um... boys and girls an'... an' the rest... are so cutenn—" She bit her lip as the dryad apparently found a sensitive spot and began to focus there. "S-so cute," she stammered, "when they realize they just wanna stop resisting..."

Poppy smiled and sucked and waited.

She felt Esca reaching towards her, saw those pretty green eyes moving closer.

Esca had been doomed the second she'd stepped within five feet of Poppy. Poppy gave the cock several quick licks, watching as Esca licked her lips, moved closer to kiss Poppy's neck. Her eyelids were drifting shut. These poppies likely had minimal effect on fey, or at least on nymphs, but Poppy's aura was very powerful when Poppy herself was sleepy. The poppies had turned her into an unstoppable force of lazy lust, and it was delicious.

"You succubi are s-so cute," Esca whimpered, as her eyes began to close. "I... can't wait to... introduce you to Anne and Ella. They're... such lovebirds. Hee!" She wriggled happily, like she'd just settled into a very comfy bed. "I'll take you to meet them... soon. Yeah. Uh-huh."

Esca's fingers entwined in Poppy's. Poppy giggled, savoring that look of growing realization in the nymph's eyes that neither of them was going anywhere anytime soon.

And then she felt cool metal slip over her ring finger.

She blinked.

Esca beamed dizzily. Poppy stared at her in confusion.

"How do you feel?" Esca cooed, nestling closer against Poppy. Poppy gasped, the cock slipping out of her mouth, at how... good Esca's body felt against her.

Unable to help herself, Poppy clutched at Esca, practically wrapping herself around Esca's tight, soft form. "G-Good," she whispered, confused. Her whole mind waas buzzing. Her whole body was humming. She felt the dryad's licking stop, and whimpered. "I... I c-can't..." She yawned.

"Ella gave me this," Esca said, giggling. "I guess it concentrates all those nice fuzzy feelings you were giving me back into you!" She waggled a finger in Poppy's face—a finger with a very shiny, pretty copper ring. "And it makes you, like, feel really really good near me. Stupid good. Isn't that neat?"

She slipped the finger into Poppy's mouth, and Poppy let out a soft, happy moan. Without thinking, she began to suck on the finger. Some nagging part of her told her to try to take the ring off—Esca was being foolish, reckless, this was her chance—but she'd... she'd do it in a moment. Just a few more seconds of feeling this good. Just a few more seconds.

As Esca's finger slipped back out, and her tongue slipped in, and they started to kiss, Poppy felt her mind scattering like dandelion seeds.

"Mm." Esca wrapped her arms around Poppy with a happy sigh. "You're all mine now! Let's go... go..."

Her eyelids fluttered as she nuzzled Puppy, immersed in the poppies, immersed in Poppy's embrace as Poppy's tail started to slowly thrust into Esca's pussy, to gently vibrate.

"Soon," Poppy whispered, almost pleading. "Soon."

"Soon." Esca's voice was distant and dazed as she shook with her own pleasure. "Yeah, sure. Soon."

And as her fingers dipped down between Poppy's legs, Poppy drifted into dreams of a Hell that was soft, warm, and full of lithe little nymphs with pigtails.

~ ~ ~ ~

"Having fun, dear Mandy?"

Mandy glanced over with a grin as Myna entered. The succubus of Greed carried a whimpering, suckling Yumi in her arms, as the nimble and smaller succubus happily bounced up and down on Myna's cock. Yumi was giving happy moans, lactate dripping around her lips from her messy eating. She was positively glutting herself on both succubus milk and pleasure. Stumbling after them on a leash was a familiar plump little number—a nymph whose once-elegant bouffant was now a total mess, whose massive tits hung like leaden weights, who looked positively dazed with the power of the two succubi's combined seductive might.

Mandy's lips curved upwards, noticing something else about those breasts. Oh, how delightful. 'Mommy' was leaking.

Though judging by he look in her eye, Lapis wasn't exactly up to be nurturing anytime soon. Then again, one didn't need to be dominant to be nurturing. Especially not with tits like that and a Yumi-inflicted eagerness to please.

"It looks like you've had your own fun," Mandy said with a giggle.

Myna smirked. "Ah, but to catch Yumi is as easy as to catch a clump of grapes on a low-hanging vine—isn't that right, Yumi?" Holding Yumi tightly, she forcibly bounded the smaller succubus on her cock, eliciting a muffled squeal. "Whereas you, it seems, have captured two of these delectable soulless. Well done, my sweet."

Mandy glanced back at her own two prizes. Loralei continued to whimper and cry as the vines pumped her. She had her words back now, of course. That was so that she could repeat every mantra lovely Ruby hissed in her ears.

Ruby had totally broken her spirit—more thoroughly than Mandy ever could have, for Ruby knew Loralei's every weakness, every sensitive spot, every dark secret. Both Ruby and Loralei would be very useful going forward, Mandy thought, as her tail continued to gradually fuck Ruby from behind.

Ruby would only get to cum when she'd absolutely ruined Loralei's cute little mind, of course. Loralei could still speak, so clearly she hadn't yet. Another day or two.

"I try." Mandy rolled her eyes. "I appreciate the rescue, cousin. These nymphs are... tricky. You all made a good distraction, if nothing else." She raised an eyebrow. "Or did you come here with just Yumi?"

Her approach was a bit unsubtle, it seemed, because Myna's eyes narrowed a little. "Oh, my dear, if you want to take that greenthumb's place in the flower, be my guest. Yumi here would be delighted to help you find your way, wouldn't she?"

Yum just babbled happily around Myna's breast and continued to bounce. Mandy had to admire Myna's self-control with a succubus of Gluttony absolutely going to town on her. Then again, Greed demons were often good at handling Gluttony demons. Poor Yumi hadn't stood a chance.

"Anyways," Myna said loftily, "I came here with Ellesetvio and Xelapapicu as well. Curious that they haven't made it here yet."

"There's one more nymph out there. 'Esca'." Mandy grinned. "She's a lot like Yumi, really. Even kinda looks like her, funny enough. Should be easy prey. That one—" She gestured with a giggle to the leashed Lapis, "—fucks her brains out at every chance."

"Aw. How sweet."

"Did someone mention sweet?" They turned. And to Mandy's mild delight, approaching the entrance to the Pitcher Chamber was none other than Mandy's old friend, Poppy. The plump, redheaded succubus was clearly out of it. Her eyes were heavy-lidded—moreso than usual—and she and a very sleepy Esca appeared to be supporting one another. Poppy gave a dazed giggle. "Because this one no doubt misses her mommy."

Mandy licked her lips. "Oh, she's delicious. I've been wanting to sample her since she..." She bit off the fact that Esca had been the one to capture her. That embarrassing tidbit was long behind them now. "Since I first laid eyes upon her. Mind if I...?"

"Oh, please!" Poppy nodded, gesturing for Mandy to proceed. "I... I need a moment." She leaned against the doorway and yawned.

Mandy left the hypnotized Ruby to whimper and brainwash poor Loralei as she advanced on Esca. The nymph stared at her with glazed eyes, biting her lip. "Um... hi." She yawned. "I, um... I won. I beat Poppy. Got the... ooh!" She gasped softly as Myna wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close. "Got the ring on her," Esca whimpered. "So... so I won. I won."

"Did you, now?" Mandy hissed, licking Esca's neck. "Sweet thing."

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Myna approaching the drowsy Poppy. She recognized that glint in Myna's eye. The Sloth succubus usually served as their leader, but right now... oh, Poppy was in trouble. Mandy almost felt bad for her, but she loved watching an old friend get betrayed even more.

The nymph whined and nodded, leaning back to give Mandy easier access for kissing. "I won," she managed. "So... um..."

"Did you really want to win?" Mandy asked, her lips grazing Esca's ear.

"Um..." Esca was panting. She bit her lip, and Mandy leaned back, holding her kisses hostage. She watched Myna set Yumi down, watched Poppy's eyelashes flutter in vague concern as the succubus of Greed moved in to claim another...

"I'm so glad you won," Mandy whispered sweetly in Esca's ear. "Because now I get toreward the victor."

"Ooh... really?" Poor, dumb, ditzy Esca blinked up at her in confusion.

"Oh, yes," Mandy sang, licking her lips. "Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"Yes..." Esca's gaze was glassy. Her whole body shook with lust—the foolish nymph was currently in the presence of four succubi, and their auras were doubtless cooking her mind into a lusty inferno right now. "Yes, please, Mandy! Ooh, reward me!"

Meanwhile, Myna was taking Poppy by the hand, teasing her, guiding it to Poppy's own cunt. Oh, Myna was being very, very mean. The 'make them break themselves' technique. Cruel on anyone, but especially a fellow succubus who knew exactly what you were doing but was helpless to stop you.

"There's just one thing I need you to do for me first." Mandy's lips grazed Esca's cheek. "One little thing I need from you. Just so we know who's won."

"I-I know," Esca whimpered. "Here you g-go."

"Mm?"

Esca's hand took Mandy's.

And Mandy felt cool metal slip over her ring finger.

She blinked.

Esca giggled. "Yay! Now we know I won." She smirked. "Don't we, Mandy? Ooh, I feel so much better now."

Mandy stared at her in a mixture of confusion, fear... and desire. She clutched Esca tightly, her lower lip quivering. Oh, Ella, you... b-bitch...

Nearby, she saw Poppy holding a struggling Myna to her bosom, slipping a copper ring onto Myna's finger. Myna's struggles started to slow as soon as the metal touched her skin, and she started to moan.

Mandy trembled. A little moan slipped from her quivering lips. "I... I..."

"Do you need something, Mandy?" Esca cooed sweetly, planting several kisses on her face. Mandy's knees weakened at every little touch.

"Lick me!" Mandy squealed.

But Esca's eyes glowed like green embers. She beamed at Mandy, her expression terrifying in its pure, hungry glee.

"First, tell me again how I won."

~ ~ ~ ~

Slowly—very, very slowly—a mind returned to Lapis. It took her a moment to recognize it as her own.

The strange sensation she'd felt ever since she'd approached that succubus being fucked by the vines was gone. The burning in her gut, the smoldering arousal—it had almost completely faded.

She pinched her nipples weakly, biting her lip. But that still felt very good. It would be a while before the effects of the succubus's corruption fully wore off and she stopped feeling like a milk kitten's hucow.

She staggered to her feet and looked around.

Loralei and Ruby were out of the flower now. They were double-teaming Mandy, in fact. The lust succubus screamed in ecstasy as Loralei sucked and licked at her clit, as Ruby rode Mandy's face and muffled her cries. Ruby was cooing praise, mocking the succubus as she licked. At least some of the mockery seemed to be directed at Loralei, though—at least, judging by Loralei's moans of agreement with every loving insult and degrading pet name.

Hm. That might require some intervention later on.

The sloth succubus, Poppy, was in the corner pleasuring herself. Her eyes were vacant and tired. She might have even been asleep, for all Lapis knew.

And there, as Yumi eagerly licked her, was Esca. The nymph squirmed, kissing and stroking the lovely Myna, her eyes glassy with pure, candied lust.

"W-Wow, Esca," Lapis whispered, shaking with effort. "You... you did it. You saved us."

"Mm-hm!" Esca seemed a bit preoccupied at the moment.

Lapis moved closer, licking her lips. "Such a good girl," she whispered, watching Esca squirm. "You know... you've earned a very, very nice reward for—"