PUNKS Ch. 01: Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, Jack," said Tina. "Shut up."

After a minute of small talk, Joe tugged on Tina's red leather. She turned to him. Their eyes met, lingering for a few seconds. Tina excused herself.

"I have to use the ladies' room." She bowed and walked off.

Joe looked at Simon "You should fuck off London and come out to LA for a visit. The weather is fantastic."

"I would," Simon said, "but I have a recording studio to run. I can blame you for that."

Simon talked about his new business, and how his old life as a punk rock ne'er-do-well was over. "I'm a bloody respectable bloke, with employees. It's scary."

When the conversation waned, Joe saw an opening and he excused himself. As Tina exited the ladies' room, Joe was waiting. He took her by the hand and led her away from the thinning crowd. He pulled her into a corridor and lightly pushed her against the wall.

"I need you to know I still love you. Always have. Seeing you is overwhelming."

Leaning closer, he breathed in her perfume. Tina froze, a hot flash ran through her body. Joe caressed her pink hair with his fingertips. He put his arms out, she fell into him.

"I miss you so much, Joe."

"I know, baby. I miss you too."

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Outback A broken man finds love and hope in an unexpected place.in Romance
Ten Days at Sea Ten days can sometimes be enough. Sometimes.in Romance
The Unicorn An average guy. A retired model worth millions. Can it work?in Loving Wives
Split Trails Ranch A western romance.in Novels and Novellas
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
More Stories