Queen Yavara Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prestira took a mouse from the cage and let it run freely around the room. The creature searched frantically for a hole to crawl into, scuttling around the moldings that edged the room. It found a crack in the wall, and darted into it before stopping dead in its tracks. The mouse abruptly stood on its hind legs and saluted Yavara, who let out a delighted giggle in response. The mouse marched to Yavara, bowed its head, and then died on the spot, blood pooling from its eyes and nose. Yavara gasped in horror.

"Why did you do that?!" She cried. I almost raised an eyebrow. This was the woman who'd gone out of her way to kill Brock's men, and now fretted over the death of a rodent who could barely claim sentience?

"I was not born with the gift of indoctrination, so my intrusion into the mouse's mind was not natural." Prestira explained gently, "I can control small-minded beings like mice for a matter of seconds, larger beings like wolves for minutes, and a humanoid for maybe an hour, before they have an aneurysm and die. You, on the other hand, can control a creature for as long as your attention allows, and no harm will come to the beast."

"It was innocent." Yavara lamented, taking the little corpse from the floor and cradling it in her palms. Prestira gave me a side-eyed bewildered look, and I shrugged my shoulders. She turned her attention back to Yavara, clearing her throat to get her pupil's attention.

"Now, what I do during indoctrination, is focus on the other creature's mind. It seems like an abstract expression, so what you should do is look at the creature's head, and think about its mind. You will feel a connection between the two of you. You need to travel down that connection and into its mind. Then you will be inside its brain, and you can do with it as you please. It is important that you clear your thoughts before attempting such a thing; a cluttered mind will distract you from your objective, and you will fail."

Prestira withdrew another mouse from her cage and place it on the floor. Yavara stared at the creature's head as it darted around the room. Her eyes locked on the back of the creature's skull, her temple pulsing with concentration. The mouse stopped for a moment, looked at Yavara, then disappeared through the crack in the wall. Yavara let out a sigh of disappointment. Prestira pressed a reassuring hand to Yavara's knee.

"Like I said, no one gets it the first time. Let's try again. It's important that you empty your mind; there should be nothing in your head but your connection to the mouse."

Prestira withdrew another mouse from her cage and set it free. Yavara exhaled slowly and focused. The mouse didn't even bother looking back, but ran straight for the crack in the wall, disappearing with his brethren. Yavara didn't show her disappointment this time, but instead waited for another subject, orange eyes set in determination.

"Maybe we should downsize." Prestira smiled, "Here, I have a box of tarantulas; creatures with very simple minds. This may be easier for you."

I watched as Yavara failed again and again, her frustration mounting with each misstep. There was a moment when I thought she had hold of the creature, only for it to charge up her leg and sink its fangs into her thigh. Prestira remained calm and thoughtful the entire time, giving Yavara advice as the tarantulas ran rampant through the room. After an hour, Yavara finally broke down and cried, and Prestira wrapped a comforting arm around her.

"It's fine, Yavara. I spent years trying to get a cockroach to dance; we can't ask you to control spiders after a few hours. I want you to practice clearing your mind. I want you to think only of the things that give you peace, and to focus only on those things when you practice indoctrination. We should take a break. I'll see you tomorrow."

Yavara pressed her face into Prestira's robe. "I don't know what gives me peace! I've sought its opposite all my life."

The witch soothed Yavara with gentle strokes of her hand. "Peace is a place where you feel safe and loved. A place where you can be yourself without fear of ridicule or repercussion. That is where you need to bring your mind."

Yavara sniffled for a moment, then turned her face to Prestira's. I wasn't sure if Prestira saw the change that washed over Yavara, but I did. The subtle languor in her posture, the little tilt of her chin, the curious look in her orange eyes. "I feel safe in here, Prestira." Yavara said softly, "I feel like I can be myself with you."

She locked eyes with Prestira, their faces inches away from each other. She held Prestira's gaze as she leaned in, and touched their lips. Prestira shot me an alarmed expression as the dark-elf parted her lips, and gently slid her tongue into her mouth.

What the fuck, Zander. Prestira's telepathic voice shot into my head.

Yavara is very... physically driven. I responded, more than a little amused by the turn of events,Alkandi had to take my body and merge with her in the physical world because Yavara was too mentally strong to be seduced in the astral plane. This might work.

I didn't sign up for this. And don't give me that bullshit, Zander; you just want to see me get fucked by a woman. Prestira's telepathic voice was stern, but she was physically reciprocating Yavara's kiss. Her eyes slowly closed as she gave into it, her mouth wrapping around the elf's.

You don't seem to mind. I mocked.

It's that damn succubus D.N.A. she's got. I'm very secure in my heterosexuality. Yavara's hands drifted together along the opening of Prestira's robe. She gently traced the witch's exposed torso, her fingers brushing Prestira's navel, tickling the length of her belly, then circling the bottoms of her breasts.

You never dabbled? I asked, becoming conscious of the pulling in my loins,I consider myself to be mostly heterosexual too, but-

You? Heterosexual? Brock made sure half of Ardeni knows you like it in the ass, Zander, but we both know that's not the half of it, you slut. Prestira sneered as she pressed herself closer to Yavara. She watched me while Yavara's wandering fingers gently parted her silken robe, then circled the tantalizing darkness of her areola's. Prestira shuddered, bringing her chest closer to the elf.

Yes, you're clearly straight as an arrow. I'll join in if you need to reassure yourself of your heterosexuality.

Fuck off Zander, I can handle this. I'll just get her off a little and help her relax. Maybe just slip her a few fingers. It's sexual therapy; I'm simply performing a service, nothing more.

I'm sure.

Yavara and Prestira's eyes were closed as their tongues intertwined. Yavara's hands moved underneath Prestira's robe and pushed it from the witch's shoulders, exposing the graceful length of her back. Yavara's eyes opened slightly when her fingers met Prestira's nipple rings.

"Mmmm, why do you have these, Prestira? Do they feel good?" Yavara whispered into the sorcerous' mouth. Prestira gasped as Yavara gently pulled on the rings, her nipples stretching slightly. Yavara's eyes sparkled at the reaction.

"Yes, Yavara." Prestira whispered, "They feel sooo gooooooood." Prestira's voice lulled into a moan when Yavara took one nipple into her mouth. She wriggled her tongue through the ring, then pulled her head backward with a devious smile. Prestira let out a groan, her red lips parted in mingling confusion and arousal as she gazed at the dark-elf. Yavara closed her mouth around the nipple, and began to suck, the conical breast displaying its supple texture about the purse of her drawing lips. Prestira placed her palms on the floor behind her and arched her back to present her chest, soft pants and gasps of pleasure slipping from her lips. Yavara leaned into Prestira, the breast in her mouth reforming to its original shape, then flattening until it indented succulently about Yavara's pressing muzzle. Prestira place a loving hand on the back of the elf's head as she nursed her, softly stroking Yavara's hair.

"Yes..." She murmured, "Yes, Yavara. Just like that. You're safe with me. You can be yourself with me."

Yavara's fingers traced Prestira's stomach before stopping above the witch's closed legs.

"No, don't..." Prestira protested halfheartedly even as she shimmied her way out of her robes, exposing the upper length of her thighs.

"What was that? I didn't hear you." Yavara giggled before resuming her nursing. She pushed her hand between Prestira's thighs, which offered only ceremonial resistance. Her pinky and index finger forked the witch's pink petals, and her ring and index fingers plunged into the leaking ovule. Prestira covered her mouth to suppress a whimper when Yavara's thumb found her clit, pressing gently and rotating. Lewd sucks and slurps permeated from the seal of Yavara's lips, her eyes closed in contentment as her mouth went gaunt with her perverse breastfeeding. Prestira finally relented, uncovering her mouth to yield her moans to the ceiling, her chin tilting upward in abject hedonism.

I thought you were going to be the one doing the fingering. I mocked.

Why don't you come over and I'll give you a few fingers, you smug bastard.

Is that an offer?

Prestira unlidded inviting, dangerous eyes.Why don't you find out?

I disrobed with as much grace as I could, exposing my arousal to the two women. Yavara peaked from the corner of her eye, a smile creeping across her lips as she gently teethed Prestira's nipple. I walked over to Prestira, whose eyes drifted from the top of the elf's head to my hard cock. She locked gazes with me, extended her elegant fingers, and coiled a gentle fist about my shaft.

If you want it, you're going to have to take it, Zander.

I hate these games you play with me. I have no idea if you're going to blow me or bite me.

"I guess you'll just have to roll the dice." Prestira said aloud, drawing an inquisitive look from Yavara before she resumed her meal.

I placed a hand atop Prestira's head and guided it forward. Prestira accepted me into her mouth, but not before teasing me with a soft bite. I grabbed her head and forced it forward until she took me all the way in, eliciting a gag from my erstwhile paramour. Her throat hugged my shaft, her esophagus pulsing around me, swallowing to draw me deeper. She gazed up at me as she withdrew my member, her lips wrapped around me, her tongue snaking the underside before toying with the head. Satisfied with the knowledge that I was still willing to play her violent game, Prestira decided not to test me again, and instead displayed her generosity. She took me in over and over, the graceful length of her pale neck bulging with my girth, her smoky eyes closed to savor the depths of my lust, and the taste of it. She rotated her lips with her suction, her cheeks going gaunt with the pull of her mouth, her curled tongue sliding around me. I groaned.

Yavara released Prestira's nipple and began to lick her way downward. Prestira's thighs were crossed around Yavara's wrist, not opening herself for Yavara's mouth. Yavara withdrew her molesting hand, strings of lust webbing her fingers. She sucked them one at a time, each pass of her lips an exaggeration of lechery.

"You taste so good, Prestira." Yavara whispered huskily, her head resting on Prestira's thighs, her pupils dilated, "Please let me have more."

Yavara set herself to coercing Prestira with a single finger, petting the delicate ribbon that closed the witch's slit, the petals parting tenderly. Prestira moaned around my cock, her eyes drooping to pleading teardrops, her expression conflicted.

Damn, she's good. Prestira muttered in my mind.

I warned you.

It's scary how good she is. Prestira hummed as she rotated her lips around my base,I swear I didn't like women before, but... maybe I did? Was there a mental block on my bisexuality, or is pussy an acquired taste?

One a long enough timeline, everyone's bisexual. Some people just take longer to realize it.

Prestira's thighs began to rub together about Yavara's teasing hand.Should I let her in?

There's no shame in it.

OK, Prestira mentally prepared herself,no turning back now.

She tentatively opened her legs. Yavara grinned, and pushed Prestira's legs even further apart, exposing and opening everything between them. She nestled her muzzle into Prestira's vulnerable splay, and ran tongue along Prestira's slit in one motion. Prestira rolled her eyes, their lenses filming with pleasure. I admired the blissful look that glowed from her face, the pristine portrait interrupted vulgarly by the length of meat bulging from her red lips. Yavara's tongue found Prestira's clit, and Prestira wrapped her legs about Yavara's head in a welcoming embrace, pushing the little elf's nose deep into her glistening folds. As Yavara tested the depths of Prestira, Prestira decided to do some exploring of her own. Her hands traversed the bridge of my legs, finding the apex after a tortuous path. She lingered on my balls for a while, gently massaging them between her fingers before sliding her hand backward. Her eyes teased me while her fingers spread me open. I grabbed the back of her head and pushed myself all the way in as she did the same with me. A moan escaped my lips when she found my prostate. She milked the organ with her fingertip, pressing it into a convulsing wreck that sent tremors down my legs. My cock throbbed in warning, and I had to pull out at the last second before the worst happened.

Prestira laughed in satisfaction. "You anal slut, Zander."

Yavara perked up at the sound of her favorite activity. "What about you Prestira?" Yavara asked, tracing a finger down Prestira's taint, "Do you partake?"

"No Honey," Prestira said, pushing Yavara's head down, "Now finish your dinner; there are starving children in Terondia, and wasteful brats get spanked."

"Are you going to punish me, Mommy?" Yavara grinned as her tongue playfully flicked Prestira's clit, "Have I been abad girl?"

"A very bad girl." Prestira said, crinkling her nose at Yavara before looking at me, "I think your daddy needs to teach his little girl some discipline."

Incest fetish? Really? I asked incredulously.

We've done so much worse than this.

Not with her, Prestira.

She's not Alkandi, Zander. You've let that ghost ruin your real life; don't let her ruin your sex life. Now get your ass over there and punish your daughter,Daddy, or I'm getting Uncle Brock up here, and you can act out your cuckold fetish in the corner.

Don't write checks your ass can't check. I've seen what Uncle Brock's packing, and he wouldn't be satisfied with just his niece. You'd be in a wheelchair.

Yavara's hips were swaying back and forth as she looked up at me from her consumption. "Daddyyyyy, Mommy says you have to discipline me for being such a naughty girl. Are you going to come over here and punish me, or are you just going to send me to my room?" Yavara said in a baby voice, her lips pouting, her eyes begging me to fill her. Her breasts had freed themselves from her bodice, and were now pillowed against Prestira's thighs. Her dress barely clung to her thick ass, the outline of her cheeks showing underneath it. I recalled my fantasy of hiking that dress up and taking the elf, and my cock curved upward.

That's the spirit. Prestira pulled her finger from my ass and slapped me on the cheek.Go get her tiger.

I walked behind Yavara, her tittering voice taunting me excitedly as she wiggled her hips. She looked back at me with a smile. "Are you going to spank me, Daddy?"

"Oh, you've been much too naughty for just a spanking, Sweetheart," I said, pulling her dress up, "I'm going to have to do a lot more than that to get the message across."

"Oh no, Daddy, I won't do it again, I pwah-miss. I'm sooooo sah-wie." Yavara's submissive baby voice drove me over the edge. I brought a hand down on her cheek, leaving a bright-red print on her bronze ass. She squealed in delight when I slapped her other cheek, her pussy frothing between her quivering thighs. I slid myself between her petals, wetting my rod with the lust I compelled from her, each strike causing her to gush and flutter about me. When her thighs were grinding, and her back was arching with desperate want, I brought both hands down on her cheeks, and spread them. God, she was wet. I opened her delicate curtains with my thumbs, displaying the sweet ruby depths of her. My mouth watered at the sight.

"Daddy's feeling nice today, Honey, so you get to pick how I punish you." I said, "Where does my baby girl want her daddy to discipline her?"

Yavara looked over one hunched shoulder, her teeth pressing into her lower lip, her eyes begging. She grinded along my pole, testing my girth against her lewd options, shuddering when my wetted tip slid across her puckered anus. "I want Daddy to put it in my ass." She whispered, eyes alight, "I've been a very bad girl; Daddy needs to hurt me, or I'll never learn."

I placed my tip against Yavara's pink sphincter and slowly pushed in. Her shoulders pinched as she dilated around me, her rim widening, and widening, and widening, and sucking me in, pulling me into her vile tender depths, her smooth-bore shithole gripping me like I'd never felt before. I gasped, my crotch surrounded by the pillowing heat of her perfect ass, the gleaming succulent domes squishing around me. Yavara whined like a sated junkie, her rim winking around my base, twisting like a disgusting mouth. It was all I could do not to lose myself in her heinous brand of sex, that lust which desired naught but the depraved and perverse, that passion which chose the dirty pain of an anal fuck over the natural act of sex. Brock was right; this was the greatest piece of ass I'd ever had.

"It's what I deserve, Daddy." Yavara gasped, her lower back darkening in the lithe shadows of muscle, "Fuck your whore-daughter's nasty little asshole."

I pulled out of Yavara until only my head was inside her, a small length of her rim stretching outward with it. I spanked her as I charged back in, her anal walls clinging to my advance, making me feel every surface of her disgusting channel. Yavara moaned and cried, her exaltations muffled by ex-wife's cunt, whose owner watched me with megalomaniacal arousal, entangling her fingers into Yavara's hair.

"That's it, baby-girl, that's it." Prestira purred, hands grasping Yavara's head, "Take Daddy's dick into your shithole and lick mommy's cunt. Such a bad girl; we may need to punish you every night."

Yavara moaned her approval, her back arching in response to my movements, pressing herself closer to me. I reached beneath her and sunk four fingers into her oozing slit, her delicate petals pushing inward with my fingers. I felt my cock pumping along her fleshy floor, and pressed my fingers against the bulge. Yavara screamed mutedly, her thighs quivering. I found her natural rhythm, and I beat her to it; slapping and driving in time, turning the two globes of my drum into a rosy canvas of jiggling fat. Yavara's dress fell to her ribs with the force of my blows, pooling around the exposed bottoms of her breasts. Each thrust sent little shocks up her spine, the muscles in her back flexing in response, her pussy clenching about my fingers in turn. When I felt her insides boiling with spasms, I withdrew my hand, denying her the release. She whined desperately, her motions becoming ardent, the whore within her taking control. I examined the nectar webbing my fingers, and glanced at Prestira.

"Honey, our daughter's been hiding sweets from us."