Queen Yavara Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Confidence is the most attractive part of a man." I said from my own voice.

"Well, it depends on how large his... confidence is." I responded to myself in Prestira's voice.

"It's the motion of the ocean, not the size of the boat." I countered from my own mouth.

"Then I like hurricanes, and big fucking ships." I responded from Prestira, causing both of me to giggle.

"Yavara, you are fucking insane." Zander said to us with a smile.

"'Insane' is such a mean thing to call yourself, Zander. I like to think I'm fucking Daddy." I said with my own voice as I back my ass into the wizard. Zander's cum leaked from yawning rim and ran down my splayed thighs, some of it dribbling along my slit. I shuddered involuntarily with my body, and examined the pink star before me. "I wonder if this counts as sex or masturbation?" I mused, and pushed a finger into Prestira's ass.

"Mmmm, it feels like sex on this end. My god Prestira istight; I think we should play with her."

"No." Zander said resolutely, "Everything you do to a person while controlling them is against their will. Sticking your finger in her ass is rape, Yavara."

I made a sarcastic sad face at Zander from both my bodies. "I guess she wouldn't be keen on teaching us if we raped her." I said from my own mouth.

"Isn't it weird that we're referring to ourselves as 'we' when it's really just 'me'?" I said with Prestira.

"It feels more natural that way. I guess we could just talk in unison, but that would feel creepy." I responded with my own voice.

"You're always so insightful, Yavara." I said from Prestira.

"Thank you, Yavara. I hold your opinion in high regard as well." I responded in my own voice, causing both my bodies to laugh in unison.

"Zander," I said from Prestira's mouth, "How come I can't access Prestira's powers and memories when I'm in her head? Alkandi could use your powers when she was in you."

"Indoctrination is different than what you did to me as Alkandi. My soul was left in the astral plane, so you essentially filled my empty vessel. Prestira is still in her own head, with all her memories and abilities locked away with her soul. You have her body, and you may have access to her thoughts if she lends them."

"No," I sighed, "she shut me out of those."

"Well, she's probably a little mad that you have a finger in her ass right now. Indoctrination victims are completely aware that they are possessed, they just can't do anything about it. Now get out of my ex-wife, Yavara."

I pulled a finger from Prestira's ass, taking a selfish moment to suck it. "There," I said before I turned around and looked at Zander, slowly drawing my finger from my closed lips, "I am out of your ex-wife."

"I meant out of her head, Yavara." Zander responded annoyedly, though his half-flaccid cock twitched at the sight.

"Just one moment, Zander." I said from Prestira, "I'm curious about these piercings Prestira has."

I brought my own body up to Prestira's, gripped her rings, and pulled gently outward. I moaned from Prestira's mouth, relishing the sensual stings that came from my stretched nipples. "I am definitely getting my nipples pierced; these feel amazing."

I locked eyes with myself, gazing simultaneously into orange and white depths. I leaned forward with Prestira, and rose to meet her with Yavara. Our mouths opened, our lips pressed, and I enjoyed the flavor of our mingling tongues, the aftertaste of Prestira's anus in both mouths. I let Prestira be the dominant half, her face tilting atop mine, her elegant fingers sliding possessively along my jaw as I ringed each index finger with her piercings, and squeezed her cute breasts.

"You done, Yavara?" Zander's stern tone cut through my self-indulgent passion, his penis now fully erect.

I withdrew from myself, staring longingly into my own eyes. "Yeah, I'm done, Zander. You old buzz-kill."

I traveled down the connection between Prestira and I, and vacated her mind. Prestira's body slouched once I left her completely, sitting idly until her soul regained control of it. She suddenly straightened, her eyes fluttering, her expression bewildered.

"That was... unexpected." Prestira said as she tested her body, rotating her wrists and flexing her muscles.

"Sorry about putting my finger in your ass." I said apologetically, "And playing with your tits, and kissing you; I couldn't resist."

Prestira smiled up at me, her curly black hair hanging in front of her face. "That's alright, Yavara. My old teacher used to make me beat myself if she got into my head; you were much gentler. And besides," Prestira winked, "I liked it."

I smiled smugly at her, "I told you so."

Prestira gave me a seductive leer before handing me a wet cloth. I cleaned myself, and pushed my curves back into my dress. Prestira finished cleaning herself and summoned a silver cloak around her body, leaving her curly hair in a disheveled state.

"What you just did was nothing short of amazing, Yavara. Assaulting my body with my own mind... I'd never thought of such a tactic. Now that you've navigated my well-honed defenses, it should be easy for you to enter the minds of lesser beings." Prestira offered a wry smile, "I daresay that includes just about everyone. Our lesson tomorrow will be about protecting your own mind from an attack. I suggest you can plenty of rest, and do your stretches in the morning." Prestira's smile turned devious, "I'm a very sore loser."

"I can't wait." I grinned back.

Prestira leaned in, and brought our smiles together. Her tongue flicked across my closed lips, and I opened to receiver her, but she withdrew, leaving me unsatisfied and yearning. "Nighty-night, Sweetheart." She said huskily, a glint in her white eyes.

I ran my thumb down her full lips and smiled. "You're not going to tuck me into bed, Mommy?"

"Mommy's got you on the weekends Honey; Uncle Brock and I are going to take care of you tonight." Zander said, pulling me briskly to my feet.

"Divorce is always so hard on the children." Prestira smiled at Zander and I as we walked toward the door, "Also you're going to need this." Prestira tossed Zander a vial, "Brock is passed out on the bar right now."

She was right. Brock's massive body was splayed across the bar, a pile of empty glasses next to his head, and four empty kegs strewn about the floor. It seemed the orc had raided Prestira's bar, and sapped it dry. Zander grabbed Brock by the chin and poured the vial into his mouth. Brock coughed and sputtered, wiping the drunkenness from his eyes. "What did I miss?"

"Yavara just mastered telepathy."

"In one day?! How?"

"I stuck my tongue in Prestira's ass." I replied, laughing.

"Wow," Brock replied, rubbing his chin, "I'll have to try that some time."

"It won't work for you." Zander replied.

"No shit, Zander. During your thousand years on this planet did you ever once hear a joke? And how come everyone here's getting laid but me? You go upstairs and hate-fuck Prestira, Yavara goes upstairs and tongue-fucks Prestira; you know what? I'm going upstairs and trying my luck. It seems like Prestira just gives it away to anyone who knocks."

"I don't think that's a good idea." Zander replied sternly.

Brock looked at the mirror behind the bar and adjusted himself, slicking back his hair and smelling his breath on his hand. "I think it's fucking fool-proof. If a dusty old fuck like you can get some, I'd imagine the hottest orc bachelor in town will have no problem."

"You're married." Zander said flatly.

"It's an open marriage." Brock grinned at me, "Wish me luck, my queen."

"Good luck." I giggled.

Brock's heavy footsteps boomed up the stairs. A loud knock rang throughout the empty bar as Zander and I listened intently.

"Brock Terdini, I've been expecting you. Come in." Prestira's sultry voice echoed down the stairs. The door closed behind them with a creak. Zander and I waited with rapt anticipation for anything to happen. Nothing did. Zander shrugged his shoulders and placed a hand on my cheek before renewing my human disguise.

"Do you think she actually..." I whispered to him as we left the bar.

"I have no idea what that woman will do." Zander said, shaking his head. We stepped onto the cobblestone road, the lights of the city burning from the shanties before us, the shoddy apartments above us, and the black silhouettes of the stone skyscrapers that towered over all. The majesty of Ardeni Dreus was not lost in the night, but transformed into a dazzling display of firelight that shaped the skyline from every window.

Highland officers coming to you in three, two, one... Prestira's telepathic voice shot into our heads as footsteps grew behind us.

"Zander!" A voice rang out from the darkness, "Zander Fredeon of the Great Forest! We have questions for you!"

Zander gripped my shoulder tightly, muttering an incantation under his breath. I suddenly felt like I'd spent the whole night drinking, my mind addled, my body tingling. Zander and I turned toward the source of the voice as I struggled against his arm to stay upright. Two high-elves approached us, their bodies armored to the neck, the emblem of the Highlands imprinted on their breastplates. One of the elves was noticeably older than the other, his blonde hair now silver with age.

"Wha d'you want?" Zander asked drunkenly.

They stopped just in front of us, their hands held stiffly at their sides. The older elf stepped forward.

"We have some questions." He said as he looked me up and down.

"You shaid that already, now wha can I do for ya?" Zander slurred.

"If you can come with us to the Highland embassy, we can-"

"I'll anshwer yer fuckin' questions, offisher, but I'll be damned if I'm walking all the way to fuckin' Bentius Street. You've got my attenshion, now talk."

The Highland officer straightened. "We'd like to know anything you've heard about the disappearance of Princes Yavara Tiadoa."

"I heard she went mishing, shame thing everyone elsh hash heard."

"She was last seen walking to Castle Thorum, somewhere between the Maples and the Spruces of the Great Forest. I understand you're here with an orc chieftain, Brock of the Terdini tribe."

"You sure are well-informed." Zander said, swaying precariously, "Brock's upshtairs, no doubt laying into my bish of an ex-wife."

"Can we question him?"

Zander cackled. "You might wanna wait until he'sh finished. I've sheen Brock tear a man'sh arm off for jusht looking at him fwunny. I don't think he'd appreshiate two elvesh interruptin' him when he'sh bustin' a nut."

"May I ask what your business in Ardeni Dreus is, Zander Fredeon?"

"No businesh, jusht pleasure." Zander smiled at the elves as he grabbed my ass. I let out a yelp and drunkenly giggled into Zanders arm, shimmying with arousal. Any nerves I might've had were drowned in my unnatural intoxication. It was easy to play a drunk idiot when I was one.

"This girl was also mentioned as one of your companions." The elf drew his attention on me once more, "Might I ask what a human girl, an orc and a wizard are doing together in Prestira's bar?"

"A human, an orc and a wishard walk into a bar." Zander laughed at the elves, "I don't the resht of the joke; you tell me."

"Answer the question, old man." The younger elf snapped, breaking his stern silence.

Zander straightened up, pointing his staff threateningly at the elf. "Draw your shword, pushy."

The hot-headed elf growled, and drew, steel singing from the scabbard. Zander roared in laughter as the blade flopped downward, the metal rendered in the shape of a penis. "Know yer place, boy. Didn't yer mother ever teach you reshpect?"

The young man stared stupefied at his weapon, which dangled flaccidly and unthreateningly from a testicular cross-guard. The older elf pushed the younger one aside before addressing me personally.

"Young lady, what is your relationship with Zander and Brock?"

"Djander told me I could make shome money if I came with him to Ardjeni. He shaid he knew a woman who had a two-way mirror, and that she would pay me to fuck people on the other shide of it. She had to tesht me out firsht, make sure I was good to perform. Brock'sh up their taking hish tesht now." I giggled as I stepped toward the older elf, placing my hand on his breast plate. "Are you going to take me downtown, offisher? Are you going totesht me out too?"

The older elf grunted and backed away from me, his face flushed. "I uh, I think we got all the information we need here. Thank you for your time Zander, and you..."

"Trisha." I said with a drunken curtsey, purposefully lifting my dress a little too high.

"...Patricia. Tell the orc we'd like to speak with him when he has the chance."

"Will do!" Zander said as the elves walked away. The older elf grabbed the younger and shouted into his face as we turned around.

"Do you have any idea who that man is? Are you trying get me killed, you dumb little shit?! I am three days from retirement and I do not want to turn into a cliché! Get your ass back to base!"

Zander removed the spell, and our stifled laughter joined the echoes of elven reprimand that bounced down the street.

Thanks for the heads up, Prestira.

You're welcome, Sweetheart.

What are you and Brock doing up there? Zander inquired.

Making passionate love; are you jealous? Prestira sniggered.

'Making love' isn't how I'd describe Brock's passion. I tittered.

We'd hear your screams from a block away. Zander added wryly,What are you really doing?

Playing chess.

What?

He looked so hopeful when I opened the door for him; I couldn't just turn him away. I promised to blow him if he beat me in a match of wits. We're on our tenth game now.

You don't want to test the patience of an orc, Prestira. replied Zander.

The worst he could do to me is flip the board and storm out, but he's not impatient. He's smart for an orc, just not smart enough to be trusted to handle a delicate situation. Like being interrogated by Highland officers.

Thank you, Prestira.

You're welcome, Yavara.

"Ha! Checkmate!" Brock's voice boomed down the street.

Oh shit.

Zander had reserved a room for us at an inn. It had three separate beds, though I doubted Brock was going to fit into his. Zander pulled off his robe and dove onto his bed, snoring loudly the moment his head hit the pillow. I stared in disbelief at him, wearing nothing but my boots.

Holy hell, you're insatiable. Go to sleep, Yavara. Prestira wasn't kidding when she said it won't be easy for you tomorrow. You need your strength.

I need something else right now. My boots clicked on the boards as I strutted to the wizard.

I'll knock your ass out with a spell if I need to.

I'd prefer you use your staff on me, magic man. I began peeling the sheets off him, then stumbled backward. My ass hit the bed, then my back flopped over it, and I drifted into slumber, slightly disappointed.

ELENA

"We were greatly surprised by the ambassador's message, Ranger Straltaira. We followed through with your request, but nothing came of it. Zander and Brock are with some human girl trying to do what everyone else is in this goddamn city: make money."

"You're sure she was a human girl? Can you describe her?" I pressed the older officer, scratching out the shorthand transcription of the interview.

"Yeah, hottest damn piece of ass I ever saw too. Curvy little body, bright green eyes, tan skin, straight black hair. She was drunker than hell, and working as some kind of sex worker with Prestira Rasloraca; I guess they're using a two-way enchanted mirror to make porn at her bar."

"And where was Brock in all this?"

"Well, I guess he was up with Mrs. Rasloraca banging her brains out. At least, that's what Zander said."

"You didn't bring him down for questioning?"

"Look Miss, Zander Fredeon is entire departments above my paygrade. I'm not going to bother a man like that over the suspicions of a ranger. Their story was air-tight, and this letter you brought me only confirms it. Brock and Zander picked up some human broad looking for money, they figured a whore like that would net them a sizable profit, Brock goes back and uses the money to push his clan agenda, and Zander gets some spending money and an excuse to bang his ex-wife. Doesn't seem too suspicious to me."

"Hmm..." I pondered, tapping the arm's chair. I'd gone two days without sleep, and had ridden through half a continent in as much time, all on scant evidence. Ranger training told me to go with my gut, but my gut had been wrong before. There was no reason to believe the message I'd intercepted had anything to do with Yavara. I sighed, feeling my heart sink.

"I guess that's that then." I said, "I came all this way for nothing."

"Looks that way." The older elf said, giving me an apologetic look.

"Thank you for your help, Captain; I'll make sure to include you in my report."

"Do you need an official statement from me, or...?"

"No." I smiled tiredly, "No, your testimony will do fine. I just need to corroborate your story with the corporal, and I can close my investigation here."

The silver-haired captain nodded, then left. I turned to the younger man, who had been conspicuously silent throughout the interview. The baleful expression he wore told me he'd been reprimanded, but there was still anger in his eyes, hot and youthful. I put down the quill, blew the ink dry, and folded the transcription away.

"I thought you wanted my corroboration?" He asked.

"I'm sure the captain hasn't left out any details, he seems very thorough." I replied, leaning on the table between us.

The corporal glanced nervously at the medallion that rested on my chest, the piece of metal that said I could kill with impunity. "So, what do you want from me?"

"Where is Prestira's bar?"

12