Rachel Takes Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Remember last week I said I wanted to be in control and that my previous relationships failed because I wasn't honest form the start and tried to change the man I was with?'

'Yes, what of it?'

'Well, I've been open with you and in that vein I want to tell you more of how I want the relationship to develop. From all I know of you, you will enjoy it, some of it will make you nervous and I know I will be pushing a few boundaries; but I'm sure we'll have fun together.'

She was talking as if we were already a couple and of our future together - this was great, what was I worried about?

'I mentioned denial last week and as a little test I asked you not to wank for the week and I'm so impressed you did as I asked. I do know how powerful the urges can be and so I'm even more impressed you did it just because I asked. I think we can both agree that the sex this weekend was better because you held-off during the week.'

I wasn't convinced, but the sex was amazing.

She continued. 'I so enjoyed the sex and want to continue to experience such intense moments every time we fuck. That's one of the reasons I want to control your orgasms. It's not fair of me to expect you to just not play with yourself - it would put too much pressure on you and so I'm going to help.'

I was confused, how could she help, beyond the encouragement she'd offered over the phone.

'I can see you're a little confused. Let me show you, I have a present for you; wait here.'

Rachel disappeared from the room for a moment and returned with a small gift-wrapped box. She gave it to me and watched as I opened it.

'Darling' - she hadn't called me that before.

'Darling - it's a CB 6000, a male chastity device; you wear it over your cock and it stops you getting a hard on. It has a little lock and I keep the key. When we're together and I want you to cum, I take it off. I want you to try it for a week, will you do that for me?'

I just sat there with the clear plastic device in my hand, staring at it. Rachel gently took it from me and told me to stand up and strip for her. Almost in a daze I did and watched as she affixed the device over my cock. She snapped the little padlock shut and put the key on a chain around her neck.

'There, that looks perfect.'

12