Raise Me Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a quick shower, I wandered to my bedroom and was getting ready for bed, one last check that Stephanie was okay. She hadn't drunk too much, but it was her first night drinking alcohol. She'd already turned onto her side, cuddling the teddy bear that she'd had since she was around ten years old. She looked far too adorable. In moments like that, she was still that precocious little girl I remembered fondly.

Waking up the next morning, I felt the presence of a warm body next to me, glancing to see Stephanie curled up next to me. It was the first time that had happened in a while. When she was younger, the occasional nightmare had her knocking on my door, holding her first teddy bear, almost crying that she was scared. I'd get up, scoop her up in my arms, and she'd snuggle against me, feeling safe and sound as I told her that I'd protect her.

Rolling onto my side, I watched her sleep until her eyes slowly opened. The first thing she did was blush. "This hasn't happened in a while..."

"I didn't mean to fall asleep," she whispered.

"You had a good night out with your friends. And carrying you around was easy."

"What did you think?"

"About what?"

"My lingerie."

"Reminded me you're no longer a little girl."

"But did you like it?"

"You're a beautiful young woman, Steph. Wearing something like that simply accentuates your beauty."

She snuggled closer to me as I turned onto my side to give her a hug. Given I was only in boxer briefs, and she was in lingerie, adding the fact it was the morning, I had to keep my lower body away from her considering I was nursing the usual morning wood. I eventually got up, and after the usual morning routine, offered to make her breakfast. I made close enough to a full English for us, sitting down at the table, my sister wrapping a robe around her body.

Her birthday had fallen only a couple of months before her final exams. She'd then have Christmas off, the new year, then summer holidays before she would start her first semester at university in late February. She already worked a part-time job at a nearby supermarket a couple of days a week. She didn't have to work, but she sat me down and said work experience would good look on her CV.

Life continued as normal for us both though I didn't miss one thing, the growing affection from my little sister towards me. Don't get me wrong, we'd always been close, and we'd never been shy in showing affection. Endless hugs and my sister would always kiss my cheek as much I'd kiss her on the cheek, particularly when arriving home from work, and she'd always get a goodnight kiss from her older brother.

There was no missing a couple of things that were different. My sister was spending far more time at home and would now cuddle up against me all the time. Her clothing changed as she had no problem showing off far more skin. And she seemed to know what I liked, as she was always showing off her long legs, and no matter what sort of top she was wearing, she ensured cleavage was on display. More than once, I was ready to ask what would be considered weird or uncomfortable questions, but I also didn't want to embarrass her.

But it was the fact I woke up more often than not to find her snuggling against me in bed that suggested her feelings for me were now changing from that of her older brother and father figure into something else entirely. The concern was she was an eighteen-year-old woman with some maturing to do. I was thirty-four and was the responsible one. I had been responsible for her nearly my entire life. I'd raised her from a tiny baby to the woman she was now.

She passed her exams with flying colours and obtained entrance to the university she wanted, meaning she could remain living at home. During the summer holidays, she picked up more hours at her job, but was still home every day that I would walk through the front door. She'd always greet me with a kiss on the cheek and a cuddle, insisting I sit down as she was preparing dinner for us.

"You know what we've never discussed, Steph," I stated once we'd sat down for dinner, "Your personal life."

I almost chuckled at the blush that immediately appeared. "Nothing much to discuss, Mark."

I had taken note that, since turning eighteen, she'd stopped calling me 'Daddy'. I didn't mind, but it was another sign she was no longer a child, and though I was content with the job I'd done raising her, part of me did miss being called that as a sign of how close we were. "Why not, Steph? You're a beautiful young woman but I don't remember you ever mentioning any boys."

"Well, there is one guy I like. I like him a lot."

"Know him from school or your work?"

"I've known him for years." She chewed on a piece of toast before continuing. "He's a wonderful man. More than anything, I want him as my first."

"You're a virgin?" She gave me a look, immediately starting to apologise, though it just made her giggle. "I didn't mean it how it sounded. I just meant that, well, you're a beautiful young woman, Steph..."

"I was tempted to fool around with a couple of friends. I mean girlfriends. It's easier for girls to experiment. No-one cares."

"But you haven't?"

"No." She paused before asking softly, "You're aware I've bought, um... You know... Toys..."

"I'm aware, Steph. It wasn't my place to say anything. Add to that, you are my sister. What you do in privacy is, well, your concern."

"What about you, Mark? I haven't seen you bring a girl home in years."

"On the few dates I have that do end in sex, we either go to a hotel or I'll go to their place. But given that I've never been particularly interested in meaningless sex..."

"You want to fall in love?"

"I've only ever fallen in love once, Steph."

"Who with?"

"You, Steph. The day our mother brought you home, I fell in love with you. I made it my aim from that day to love you, nurture you, protect you, and do everything in my power to ensure you turned into the intelligent, beautiful young woman I see in front of me today."

She burst into tears and was quickly sitting on my lap. Dinner was abandoned as I lifted her up and carried her to the living room, ensuring she was still on my lap as I held her tight in my arms. "I love you too, Mark," she sobbed.

"My entire life for the past eighteen plus years has been simply about you, Steph. I didn't abandon any plans nor sacrifice anything. I chose to take on the responsibility of raising you as my own because that's how much I loved you. The only good thing our mother ever did was give birth to you. The best thing she ever was leave so I could raise you right."

Turning to straddle my lap, she continued to cry quietly as I caressed her back. It didn't take long for her to calm down, but when I took a moment to think about it, it was the first time I'd been completely honest about what I'd done for her. I'd never wanted her to feel guilty about what I'd had to do. I'd done it willingly, and if I had to make the choice again, I'd choose my little sister each and every time, without hesitation.

I woke in the middle of the next morning to find my sister snuggled against me again. It was the first time since her birthday, but after the confession of the previous evening, I wasn't surprised. Wrapping an arm around her, she woke up enough to cuddle as close as possible. "I love you so much," she murmured. Kissing her forehead, she sighed and was asleep again immediately.

For the next few weeks, until she started again at university, I would wake up more mornings than not to find Stephanie in bed with me. And as it was summer and rather warm, she'd usually be wearing little more than bra and panties. Occasionally, I would have rolled over and, still asleep, take her in my arms, so when I woke up in the morning, she was spooned against me. Always felt a little weird, considering I woke up with an erection, and she either didn't notice or care.

The one thing that changed most of all is that Stephanie became more, for want of a better word, sexual. And I realised things were changing the day I arrived home from work to find dinner bubbling away on the stove but no sign of my sister. Walking to my bedroom to get changed, I had to pass by her room, and it was as I got closer that I heard sounds I did recognise.

"Yes," she moaned softly, "Oh fuck, that's good..."

I stopped before her doorway as I was sure she hadn't heard me come in. I had a good idea of what she was doing. To do it with the door open, and knowing what time I usually arrived home from work, dd have me wondering...

"Oh god!" she cried out, "Oh Mark... That's it, pleasure your little sister... I love you..."

I felt my cheeks grow warm as what she just cried out confirmed long held suspicions that the man she was in love with was her older brother. Taking a deep breath, I moved to stand in the doorway, noticing my sister's nubile naked form on the bed. I thought she would have been using one of her toys, but she had two fingers buried in her pussy, her other hand fondling her clit.

She opened her eyes and knew I was there, glancing my way and whimpering. "Daddy," she moaned softly. Okay, I won't lie. Instant boner. Walking towards the bed, she didn't relent on masturbating though her eyes never left mine as I sat on the edge of the bed. "I love my big brother so much," she moaned, her entire body shuddering, "Does he like what I'm doing?"

"Steph..."

"I'm just masturbating and fantasising, big brother," she moaned, "Fantasising about him taking me to his bedroom, stripping naked himself, and joining me." She whimpered, shuddered, and I knew she was close. "Oh my god, the idea of my big brother using his mouth on me, making me cum... Then sliding his big cock inside me for the first time..."

Her orgasm was a thing of beauty, though once it passed, she needed a little cry. I lifted her up, not caring she was naked, and held her against my chest. "It's a confusing time, Steph," I whispered into her ear, "Even at eighteen, hormones are going crazy." Sighing, I knew what I said next would hurt. "But you're also my little sister. I love you more than anything. I'd lay my life down for you. But it's because you're my little sister... I'm sixteen years older than you, Steph..."

Before I could move, she lifted her head to kiss me, and being the occasionally weak man that I am, I kissed her back for a few seconds before I finally pulled back. "Please," she whimpered, "Please love me."

The heartbreak in her tone nearly broke me, needing to blink a few times to control my own emotions. "I do love you, Steph. There is no-one else on this planet I could possibly love more. It's okay for you to fantasise, but fantasy can't be reality. If we're caught..."

I gently picked her up and laid her down, leaning forward to kiss her forehead. "You're absolutely gorgeous, Stephanie. You're going to make one lucky man incredibly happy in the future. But it can't be me. It just can't."

Of course, that same night, I woke up to find my little sister naked in bed with me. Sighing to myself, I was far too tired to take her back to her bedroom. "Please let me stay," she whispered, so I could only assume I woke up when she slid into bed with me.

"Steph..."

"Just sleeping. That's okay."

"You're going to try and wear me down, aren't you?"

"You love me too much, Mark." Wrapping an arm around her, her hand ended up on my chest and I felt her warm pussy against my thigh. Running her fingers through my faint chest hair, she nuzzled into me, brushing her lips against my cheek. "Did you like my sweet little pussy, Mark? I keep a little strip of hair above just so you know where to aim your big cock."

I couldn't help laughing for a few seconds. "Behave, Steph," I warned.

"I've practiced giving blowjobs with one of my dildos. When did you last get a blowjob?"

Sighing, I finally replied, "It's been a while."

"And when did you last get laid?"

"Getting laid wasn't too long ago, but she didn't suck cock. Wanted me to go down on her though."

"Selfish bitch. I'd suck your cock every day, Mark." Snuggling into me even tighter, her hot breath on my neck, I felt her almost rubbing herself against me. "If I was your girlfriend, would you go down on me all the time?"

I should have shut the conversation down, but I was tired and also horny. I hadn't been laid in a couple of months. And I had a naked woman in my bed. Yes, she was my sister, but I thought talking was one thing, doing anything physical was another. She'd been tempting me for months by now. I'd been thinking about it in bed for at least a couple of hours before I finally drifted off.

"I love eating pussy, Steph," I finally admitted.

"Ever made love to a virgin?" she whispered into my ear.

"Twice, actually. Both times while I was still at school."

"So you could have a third one if you wanted."

"Behave, Steph." Hearing her giggle always made me smile. "I do understand how you feel, Steph. I truly do."

"You still love me?"

"I'll never stop, Steph."

"I love you."

"I know. I love you. Now go to sleep as I have work in the morning."

Things changed rather quickly in our household. My sister started to wear ever more revealing clothing around the house. Sometimes, she would wear nothing more than a bra and panties while sitting on the couch, ensuring she was sitting rather provocatively so I'd get an eyeful of what she had to offer. She would slip into my bed most nights, sometimes without waking me, other times I'd wake up and just sigh before I'd cuddle her.

And the masturbating went to new lengths. It wasn't just in her bedroom. I'd walk into the living room, kitchen, bathroom, backyard, laundry room to find her fingers buried in her pussy or she'd just be rubbing her clit to get herself off. The one place I never found her was my bedroom. I think she understood that would be a step too far.

After a few months of this, I'd given into temptation, at least partially, in that I'd just sit and watch her whenever she was masturbating. She loved putting on a show for me, and my resistance was slowly but surely waning. Unless she chose to move out, I knew the continued closeness would eventually lead to me giving in to my own thoughts and feelings, doing my best to keep everything buried. To be honest, watching my little sister bring herself to orgasm over and over again was the most beautiful thing in the world.

She would tease me when joining me in bed, generally ending up spooning back against me, rubbing her bare arse against my cock. She would grab my hand and ensure I was holding one of her breasts while I was asleep, and more than once, she would freely masturbate while she was lying against me.

The one thing she never did was touch me in return, referring only my cock. She seemed to realise there was a limit to everything she could do with me, and I always made sure I was at least wearing underwear, particularly when I was in bed, and I knew she'd end up sleeping with me. It reached a point where I just told her I was going to bed and she'd just follow me, cuddling up to me before I turned off the light.

"I love cuddling with my big brother," she'd whisper.

"I love cuddling my little sister," I'd whisper back, because I was honest with her. I did enjoy her presence with me. I'd rarely had someone in bed with me, and having her warm body against me, feeling her love radiating outwards for me.

I knew the situation couldn't continue forever. Stephanie had already told me how she felt and wasn't shy in proving how much she loved me. It was a case of if or when I'd break and give into temptation. The main problem I faced is that I had no-one to talk to. Who could I possible talk to about something like this? Even if our grandparents were alive, I wouldn't have been able to talk to them about it.

The first crack was after a particularly bad day at work. I'd arrived home in a bad mood, and although I never took it out on my little sister, she'd give me space as I needed time to just unwind and relax. We ate dinner and it was unusually quiet as I was still pissed about nearly everything that happened during the day.

Sitting in the living room a little later, I was absent-mindedly watching television when she strolled in without a stitch of clothing covering her body. Before I could actually comprehend what she was doing, I had my naked, eighteen-year-old sister straddling my lap and I couldn't control the erection that immediately formed. She felt it and pushed down before leaning forward to kiss me. I couldn't help myself as I kissed her back, and as my tongue slid into her mouth, her arms wrapped around me as I pulled her tight to my body.

I have no idea how long we kissed, but by the time we pulled apart, her entire face was flushed, and I could feel a dampness on my crotch, but I don't think anything could have wiped the smile from, her face. "Feel better now that your gorgeous, naked sister is on your lap?"

"It's been a shit day," I muttered.

Lifting my chin with her hand, she leaned forward to leave a soft kiss on my lips. "But surely you're very cute and naked little sister will help you feel better, Mark?"

Running my hands up and down her back to her arse, she chuckled when I gave each of her firm little cheeks a squeeze. Moving my hands back up, I rounded them towards her breasts, ever so slightly running my thumbs over her nipples, which were already hard and needed attention, Stephanie biting her bottom lip as she pressed down on my cock again.

"You're not going to give up, are you?"

"I'm in love with you, Mark. You're the only man I want."

Hugging her to my body, she sighed happily as I gently stroked her back. We stayed like that for what felt like half the night before I told her I needed to shower and go to bed. Standing up, she offered her hand and led me towards the bathroom. Closing the door, she helped undress me until I was down to my underwear.

"I've never seen your cock, Mark..."

"I should stop you right here, Steph, but I would like your company in the shower. Then you're going to come to bed with me."

Lowering my boxer briefs, her eyes lit up as I wasn't completely hard, but it wouldn't take much to get me rock hard again. Stepping into the shower once the water was warm, she followed me and pressed her body against mine, smiling up at me as my cock instantly hardened and pressed against her.

"I think my little sister is a little dirty," I whispered.

"Very dirty," she whispered back, "So many naughty thoughts about her big brother. Then the fact she masturbates constantly, her only thought about her brother and wanting nothing more than to feel his big cock sliding inside her, leaving his cum inside her and making babies."

That made me blink at her in silence for a few seconds. "You want children with me?" Nodding eagerly, I couldn't stop the smile that formed. "I know you're serious, Steph, but that's a big deal considering who we are to each other."

"You raised me alone in a house of love, Mark, but you were alone doing it for so long." She took one of my hands, holding it to her chest between her breasts. "When we have children, they will have a mother and a father who will love them, raise them right, and never abandon them."

I washed her up and down more than once, not avoiding her breasts though I did avoid her pussy. She moaned with disappointment more than once as I knowingly teased her. When she returned the favour, she gazed into my eyes as she didn't hesitate in taking my cock in her hand for the first time. "Holy shit, you're thick," she murmured.

"Thanks," I managed to reply, "You're meant to be cleaning me, not jerking me off, sweetie."

"I am cleaning you," she retorted, "Just incredibly thoroughly."

She finally moved her hand away but there was no doubt that she was distracted by my erection. Taking the shower head, I washed her down before she returned the favour. Attaching it back in place, I pulled her tight to my body and cuddled her again. "You're my little sister," I stated softly.