Random Cyclist

Story Info
Cyclist breaks down and finds me at work. I "help him".
5.1k words
4.55
7.1k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those who don't know about me already, my name is Erin. I'm married and in my late 40's. I was a fiery ginger, although time has turned my long mane grey and white. I look after myself, and still have the body of my younger years, being 5'8" tall and 130 lbs with C-cups. The other thing I've maintained is my insatiable appetite for sex. I love it, want it, need it almost all the time.

I live and work in a very rural area, popular with cyclists because of the scenic, paved roads. Other than the 2-wheel visitors and the odd motorists, it's a pretty quiet place to live and this dictates that I usually have to go into busier areas to get "in trouble", although this story is about an exception.

You see, I was working in one of the only buildings in the area, a small, remote, school outbuilding, doing checks to ensure everything was ready for the summer. It was late spring and starting to get warm early this year so I left the door open and opened some of the windows to expel the stale air and let the breeze in. I also dressed for the weather, wearing short shorts, a black tank top which accentuated my very pale skin, my long hair down, and my usual black thong and bra combination.

I was working my way down my list when, in my peripheral, I noticed a shadow fill the doorway. I turned to see a cyclist, a male standing with his bicycle. He seemed quite tall and fit, standing before me wearing his helmet and glasses, Lycra jersey and shorts.

"Am I ever glad to see you!" he professed. "I broke down a couple of miles down the road and I haven't seen a soul until now."

I smiled at him. "Ya, it's pretty quiet around these parts, especially before summer hits. You're lucky you caught me actually. I am almost done work and would have been gone in about another 30 minutes or so."

"Well lucky me!" the stranger exclaimed, removing his glasses and helmet. His statements double entendre made me grin.

I now got a good look at him. Very short brown hair, chiselled features, already tanned and very good looking. Something deep in me was immediately fluttering, expressing my attraction to him.

Now you have to understand something. When I said I am insatiable, I am not exaggerating. It takes very little to make me horny, and being alone here with this stud was already making my heart beat harder. I took a moment to devour him with my eyes, and based on the grin he quickly displayed, he noticed as I looked him up and down.

"So how can I help you?" I asked. This was always a loaded question of course. My dirty side wanted the most forward, seductive answer imaginable, but in reality, very few people have the confidence to come out and say that they want you.

"Well, my chain hopped and got tangled pretty badly and bent my derailer. I really need a wrench or pliers or something to straighten it out so I can keep going." He answered.

"Hmm. I think there's a toolbox around here somewhere. I'm sure I've seen one before." I paused, looking around the little building as I pondered where it could be. I started searching through cupboards and closets until I finally found what I was after, a small red metal toolbox. I pulled it out and placed it on the desk, opening the lid and digging around until I found a pair of pliers. "Will this do?" I asked.

"It's a good start" he replied with a grin, returning my earlier gaze as he looked me up in down now in return. He didn't come across as intimidating or scary. In fact, he seemed very friendly. I wasn't completely sure if he would be interested in me or willing to risk anything here, or whether he simply found me attractive and was thinking about asking me out. I wondered if he was on the same wavelength as I was.

I suggested that he bring his bike in so he could use a table as a workplace. He dragged his crippled bike in, putting his helmet and glasses down on the table. I reached out and handed him the pliers, "My name is Erin."

"Well hello Erin. I'm Mike." His smile was lovely, revealing what I call smile crows feet in the corners of his eyes. I sat on the edge of the next table, watching as he worked on the bike. He had beautiful blue eyes, sharply contrasted by his dark hair.

Without too much thought and to keep trying to break the ice, I blurted out, "Damn Mike, you have amazing eyes."

He paused to look up at me, "As do you Erin" he smiled again, his gaze into my green eyes lingering before he turned back to his bike.

I was positioned on the edge of the desk so that my legs were on the other side of his bike. I noticed him stealing a few stares up my long pale legs. I wasn't paying attention to what he was doing, instead daydreaming about his body. I could smell his musky scent from sweating as he rode and I found it intoxicating rather than repulsive. He smelled like a man working outdoors, rather than a stinky, unclean person.

"So, are you here alone Erin?" he asked.

I snapped back into reality, looking down into his eyes as he had turned to look up at me when he asked. A question like that could have implications. Was he asking because he posed a threat to me, or was he just making small talk, or was it something more?

I felt my heart flutter again as I replied, "I'm all alone here, other than the cute man in front of me." Without thinking or weighing the risks, I'd thrown the bait out there for him.

Mike smiled again. I found his smile absolutely intoxicating. I think he was debating his next words carefully because he stared, but didn't speak.

I decided to help the conversation along, "Is that a bad thing? Are you dangerous?" I smiled.

"No, neither!" he replied quickly. "It's just, it's not often that you find a beautiful and flirty woman alone in such a secluded place." He turned back to his bike, checking his repair as he spun his pedals and shifted gears to ensure everything worked, then stood very slowly. He tried to discretely adjust his shorts as he stood but I caught the motion and looked.

His Lycra shorts were likely the reason he'd been slow to stand. They hid nothing and revealed everything. Mike had developed a raging erection, impossible to hide. I could clearly see the outline of his thick cock pointing upwards and disappearing under the bottom of his jersey. I felt a sudden heat between my legs.

"I think that should get me back on the road," he said, reaching out with the pliers in his hand and handing them to me. I took them from his hand. I truly hoped he wouldn't leave yet.

"You sure you want to leave so soon?" I asked, feeling bolder now that I had seen his interest in me.

He paused, staring at me. "I'm honestly not sure." Another pause as he contemplated or found his confidence, "Not really."

"I'd rather you didn't leave yet either. I need something dealt with also, and judging by your shorts, you still have something you need to deal with too. Maybe we could help each other out."

Mike blushed. His entire face went red as did his neck. He stood there, holding his bike up, the only thing between us. He looked down at his shorts, as though to confirm what I was talking about. "I'd be happy to help you." He was no wordsmith, nor was he super confident, but he was getting bolder as the reality of the situation set in.

He moved his bike, spinning it around behind him and leaning it against the wall by the door, then he reached out and pulled the door closed and turned to face me.

Without another word, Mike moved to me, stepping right to me. I stood, looking up into his eyes as he stared down into mine. He brought his mouth to mine and we kissed briefly, his lips salty with dried sweat.

My juices were now flowing. My heart pounded in my ears. I wanted and needed him, now! I removed my mouth from his, still staring up as I grabbed his jersey and lifted it above his head and tossed it aside. My eyes moved down his body. He had body hair, but not too much. His chest was well developed, but not muscular. Overall, a lean, fit body. I looked back up at him, them moved my hand between us, to the front of his shorts, tracing his hard cock through the tissue-thin material.

Mike groaned as my hand started to slide up and down his shaft, through the material. I teased him for a few seconds longer, then moved both hands to the waist of his shorts and started to slide them down, freeing his cock. I've seen more than my share of cocks. Average ones, ugly ones, a few huge ones, many smaller ones, but Mike's was one of the few I would call pretty. He was circumcised, about 7" long and nicely proportioned with a bulbous, purple head and the perfect upward curve. "Very nice" I commented, looking down at it as I wrapped my pale fingers around the shaft. I'm always impressed by the burning heat a hard cock gives off. I bent my knees, moving down, my mouth hovering just off his chest as I moved. I inhaled his manly scent on the way down, feeling some of his chest hair on my lips and nose as I moved.

My knees finally contacted the cold floor. I looked forward at the specimen before me as I started to slide my hand up and down. "It's beautiful" I commented. Mike moaned quietly in response. I looked up. Mike was staring down at me, a desperate and lustful look in his eyes. "What should I do with this?" I asked teasingly.

"Anything you want!" he replied quickly.

I love hearing a man tell me what he wants, so I asked again another way, "What would you like me to do with this?" I gave him a squeeze, still staring up at him. His cock twitched. I knew he wanted to speak the words, but lacked the confidence. I squeezed again, and his cock twitched again.

Finally, breathlessly and quietly, Mike spoke, almost a whisper, "I'd love to watch you suck it to start."

I smiled up at him, assuring him that I was pleased with his response. I licked my lips, then turned back to the specimen in my hand. I stared at his cock, admiring the veins, the heat, the ridge on the underside. I slid my hand down and back up, my other hand beginning to fondle his heavy balls. As my hand slid up, a large drop of precum leaked from the head. I pulled his cock forward, pointing it at my face. I looked up again to see Mike watching me intently, then I stuck my tongue out and flicked it across the end, lapping up his precum as though it were the most precious liquid in the world (which at this point I felt it was).

Mike gasped as my tongue lapped at him, then I ran my tongue up the bottom ridge of his shaft, breathing in his musky smell and tasting his dried sweat. I don't know why, but his scent reeked of manhood, not of stinky body odor. It triggered a more primal lust in me and I felt my panties becoming increasingly wet.

I brought my lips to the head of his cock, slowly parting my lips and moving forward. The mushroom cap of his cock head was very hard, and the ridge around the edge was very pronounced. Pulling it into my mouth was almost like taking a ball into it as the ridge nearly popped into my mouth and slid forward. I brought him to the back of my mouth, held him there, then moved back. I started to fuck his cock with my mouth, moving up and down most of his length as I fondled his balls. I'd rarely sucked a cock as hard as this one, and even as the head slid in further, I could feel the ridge of the head moving along the roof of my mouth and along my tongue, along with the very pronounced veins of his shaft as my lips slid over them.

Mike kept moaning softly, now holding my long hair back so that he could watch me performing fellatio on him. I simply loved his cock. I could have given him head for hours, worshiping his perfect tool. I immediately decided that I wanted to give him a treat, so I moved him most of the way out, holding the head in my lips. I flicked my tongue under the head, on the very sensitive part, then took a deep breath. I relaxed my jaw and pushed my tongue forward as I moved my head forward. When his head pressed to the back of my mouth, I pushed hard, swallowing. After a second or two of hard pressure, I felt my throat relax and his cock push into it. He was stretching my throat as his extra couple of inches worked into it until my nose pressed against his pelvis, becoming buried in his pubic hair.

"Oh my fucking God!" Mike exclaimed when I'd taken all of him into my mouth and throat. I held him there as long as possible, then when my lungs felt like they'd explode, I moved off quickly, gasping. As soon as I'd caught my breath, I repeated the process, taking him all the way. I did this a few more times, then repeated again, but this time I started to move forward and back, keeping those couple of inches in my throat as his cock fucked it. I tired to look up to see his expression, but with his cock as hard as it was, I had to hold my head at an angle that didn't allow me to look far enough up.

Mikes hands were still holding my hair, and I felt them starting to gently move my head, as though asking if he could fuck my mouth, or suggesting a rhythm.

I love it when men take control, so I moved my hands to his hips, tugging him forward slightly. This gave Mike the prompting he needed as he started to thrust harder. Soon, he was fucking my throat, then my mouth when I'd have to pause for air. His pace never slowed, fucking anything wet that was wrapped around his cock, whether it be my mouth or throat.

I marvelled at the situation. Once again, I had seduced a stranger. I was alone with a man I'd never met, in the middle of almost nowhere. It had taken me minutes and a few careful comments to have him in my mouth and I knew that if I let him continue, I'd soon be swallowing his seed. What I really wanted, was to feel his perfect cock inside me, so I paid careful attention to his body. I listened to his breathing and moans, his pace, his grip on my head. When I felt his cock swell slightly, and his breathing start to get more ragged, I pushed back, gasping.

I looked up and Mike had an immediate look of disappointment on his face. It was obvious that he was close to cumming and had hoped to do so down my throat, but I had other plans for this perfect cock.

I stood, pressing tightly against him, his hard, wet cock pressing against my stomach through my shirt. I looked up for a kiss and he understood, bringing his lips to mine and kissing me passionately. His hands went to my shirt, lifting it off. I quickly reached back and undid my bra, dropping it. His hands fumbled for the button on my shorts. I leaned back to watch him undo them, then slide my zipper down and tug my shorts off. All that was left was my tiny black thong. He grabbed them, sliding them over my hips and letting them fall as I then stepped out of them. He stepped back, looking me up and down. "Wow, I didn't realize you were a ginger" he commented upon seeing my still red, trimmed patch of hair.

"Does that bother you?" I asked teasingly.

"No! Not at all. I love redheads. I just didn't realize." He quickly commented.

I looked down at his cock which twitched, a long ribbon of precum leaking from it and hanging about 4 inches down, waiting to fall to the floor. I watched it fall away, quickly replaced by another. He had been so close to cumming that his cock was slowly pumping cum from it.

"Well Mike, I need you to fuck me now." I was always bold in these situations. I'm not sure why, because normally I'm pretty submissive and quiet, but when my pussy needs attention and a man isn't taking the appropriate actions fast enough for my liking, I take charge. I turned my back to him, bending over one of the tables, spreading my legs, and wiggling my pale ass at him.

Mike stepped forward, sliding his fingers along my pussy lips. "Wow, you're so wet!" he panted. A second later, that beautiful fat head was parting my labia, then pressing against my opening. I gasped as he slid into me slowly. I could feel inch after inch of him moving forward, pausing and pulling back slightly to lubricate his shaft, then continuing until I felt his pelvis pressed against my ass. "God damn! You're so tight!" he panted. He paused, holding himself there for a few more seconds, then slowly started to pump in and out of me. My breasts were pressed against the cool tabletop, as was my cheek.

Soon, he was holding my hips, thrusting hard and pulling me back into his assault on my tender pussy. "Yes, yes Mike. Fuck my pussy." I pleaded, feeling my orgasm nearing. Mike continued thrusting into me, his large balls slapping against my throbbing clit, the sound of our bodies colliding filling the small room. I could smell our combined smell of sex filling the room, and it served to heighten my pleasure. "Fuck me!" I screamed, pleading for him to continue. "Fuck Mike, fuck me harder! I'm going to cum soon." I panted and pleaded.

Mike paused, moving a foot up onto the table next to me to get into a position to allow him to go as deep as he could. He grabbed my shoulders, pulling me back as he fucked me even harder, likely as hard as he could. He was slamming into me and it felt like his cock was going to break into my womb. Then I felt it, the unmistakable wave of pleasure moving through my body. "Oh fuck! Fuck! I'm going to cum!" I announced. I started to shake uncontrollably, collapsing onto the table, any control I had over my body was gone as wave after wave of orgasm washed over me.

Mike didn't slow, he continued to fuck me but I quickly became too sensitive, and had to reach behind me and beg him to stop as I pushed against his hip. "Please, please stop. It's too sensitive. Give me a minute." I pleaded. Mike finally, after a few more slow thrusts, stopped moving, but kept his burning cock inside me. I could feel my pussy throbbing, the intense sensitivity of my orgasm slowly subsiding.

I then felt Mike's finger gently tracing my puckered bud. I tensed, but didn't really react otherwise. He continued, tracing small tight circles until he focused on the center. His hand moved, then I felt a large drop of spit land on my hole, followed by his finger again tracing circles. "You're so fucking hot." Mike whispered, before slowly pressing his finger forward. I'd had anal sex before. It isn't something I do often, but something felt right at that moment, and I relaxed to allow his finger to find its way inside. A second or two later, he was gently fucking my asshole with his finger and it felt wonderful.

Now he resumed gently fucking my pussy while his finger worked deeper and deeper, in and out of my ass. The sensation of both his cock and finger inside me was wonderful and I started to have flashbacks of being double penetrated in a former encounter I'd had with a couple of men. My pussy was tingling and extremely sensitive and almost immediately, I had another blinding orgasm, collapsing onto the table again.

This time, while I was in my fog, Mike pulled out of my pussy. I was temporarily relieved that he gave my tender hole a rest, but then I felt his finger withdraw from my ass, replaced by his cock as he started to push forward. I wanted to protest, but I was so weak that I couldn't even get the words out and soon felt him pop past my sphincter. I gasped.

Mike paused, holding his cock there before pulling back slightly and pushing forward. He worked inch after inch of that beautiful cock into my guts until I was cramping, but I didn't care, he felt that good inside me. "Fuck, that ass feels incredible Erin."

Mike started to fuck me harder again, pounding into me. We kept moving the table forward and Mike would have to shuffle forward to keep fucking me.

I knew I couldn't take much more of this. My pussy was beyond tender after the pounding he'd given it and the multiple orgasms. My ass was tender and I was cramping inside despite the pleasure I was feeling. I had to get him to finish, and I wanted to feel it. I honestly can't think of anything in the world I love more than making a man cum. I love the faces they make, the noises, the burning cum, everything! I started to plead with him, to try to coax him along, to tell him that it was okay, that I didn't need him to pleasure me more. "Oh, fuck Mike. You feel so good. Are you going to cum for me? Are you going to cum in my ass? Are you going to fill me?"

12