Ravishing Chloe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened the door to the bedroom and gently guided me to sit on the edge of the large king-size bed. She lowered herself to her knees, pushing my legs apart as she did. As my heart thundered in my chest I wondered how far she was planning on taking this, and how far I was willing to let it go. I surprised myself when I leaned forward and pulled her face in closer to kiss her again.

Shannon cupped my breasts in her hands, massaging them carefully before pushing me to lie back on the bed. I looked up at the ceiling and watched the world spin. I tried to scan the room, curious about what the sexually liberated Shannon's bedroom might look like. There wasn't a lot of light in the room, just a small night light plugged into the wall. It didn't look much different than any other bedroom, I thought with a touch of disappointment. I wondered just what exactly I had expected. Whips and chains?

The bed had 4 thick posts at each corner and a slotted wooden headboard. I tried to imagine what kind of crazy stuff Shannon and her husband had done on this bed. Once again I felt an aching between my thighs.

I had barely noticed that Shannon had carefully hiked up my skirt and removed my panties.

"You smell nice," she said softly, then gently ran her tongue up my sensitive lips.

My back arched and I gasped. Fuck, what was I doing? I tried to remember if I'd ever even fantasized about being with another girl. I knew I'd always been curious about Shannon's crazy sex drive and what it must be like to feel so sexy and confident. Had I possibly given off a vibe that I was attracted to her? I certainly couldn't deny the way my body was craving more of her touch.

She continued to slowly work her tongue up and down my increasingly wet labia before finally lightly brushing it across my clit. Another wave of pleasure flowed over me and I moaned loudly. As she proceeded to softly tease my clit, I felt her slide a finger slowly inside me. It slid in with ease, and I realized just how wet I was.

With her other hand, Shannon reached up and kneaded my breasts as her finger and tongue continued their magic between my legs.

In less than a minute, I felt myself fall over the edge and I came hard, crying out loudly as I reached down and held Shannon's face against my pussy. My body shook violently for several seconds.

"Oh my god!" I said, trying to catch my breath as my climax started to subside.

Shannon stood up and slid the small strings of her dress from her shoulders. It fell to the floor and I stared at her completely naked body. I somehow wasn't surprised that she wasn't wearing a bra or panties. I took in the sight of her gorgeous breasts, then lowered my gaze. I could see the slightest glistening in her neatly trimmed pubic hair.

She told me to slide back further onto the bed. I did as she ordered, putting my head on the pillows propped against the headboard. She crawled over top of me, holding herself up on her elbows, and I felt our breasts mash together for the second time that night. She teased my lips with her tongue, sliding the tip of it in and out of my mouth. I could smell my juices on her breath and suddenly felt my arousal escalate even higher.

I lifted my head, trying to kiss her more deeply, wanting to taste me on her tongue. But she moved her head back, and asked softly:

"Do you like this, Chloe?"

I nodded a little too desperately, I thought.

"Good," she said.

She grabbed my wrists and stretched them far above our heads, as she pressed her mouth to mine once again, kissing me harder now.

Just then I heard a metallic click. It didn't register for a few more seconds until Shannon started to lift her head and I tried to reach for her to pull her back in, but my hands wouldn't move. I looked up toward the headboard and saw the silver handcuffs now securing my wrists to the wooden bars.

Shannon slid off the bed and knelt by my side. She reached under the bed and pulled out what appeared to be a long leather belt. She cinched it around my ankle, then moved to the other side of the bed and repeated this on my other ankle. As she cinched it tighter, I felt it spread both of my legs far apart. What kind of contraption did she have on this bed?

I suddenly felt incredibly vulnerable and a wave of panic ran through me. I was terrified, yet exhilarated.

Shannon climbed back onto the bed and reached behind my neck, untying the thin string around my neck holding my dress in place. She pulled the front of it down, revealing my lacy white bra. She undid the clasp on the front of it and opened it wide, releasing my breasts. I wasn't surprised to see my nipples hard, aching for her touch.

"Are you ready to make me feel good now, Chloe?"

I nodded quickly, not quite sure what she had in mind. She moved carefully up my chest, eventually straddling one leg on either side of my face. Her pussy now hovered just inches above my face. Holy fuck, this can't be happening, I thought. The smell of her sex was strong and I felt my body shudder with excitement.

Like many women, I had done the occasional sniff or taste test of my own juices to be sure I was comfortable with my husband going down on me. But I had never tasted another woman. I could see the sticky wetness now glistening through her fine pubic hair and between her swollen lips, just inches above my face.

She grabbed the headboard and leaned her hips closer to my face. My nose grazed her labia, and I watched a small thin strand of her cum trail from my nose to her pussy.

"Lick it, Chloe," She ordered in a low husky voice.

I lifted my head slightly and ran the tip of my tongue the length of her slit. The taste was sweet, the smell intoxicating. I began to lick all around her lips now, lapping up every bit of Shannon's wetness that I could.

I ran my tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top over and over, savoring every bit of her. Shannon groaned loudly.

"Of fuck, that's it, that feels good."

The pleasure in her voice only drove me more, and my tongue began to work her clit. Her noises became louder, her breath heavier. I must be pretty good at this, I thought to myself. I realized at that moment I wanted more than anything to impress Shannon, to make her feel amazing, something she would remember. I continued to work all around her soaked pussy. I sucked gently on her clit, carefully tugging at it before releasing it.

Shannon kept one hand on the headboard, and with her other, she grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me hard into her. I struggled to breathe, my face now deep between Shannon's folds.

Suddenly she began to shake and she let out a loud wailing sound. I felt a sudden rush of wetness over my face as I clumsily tried to keep licking, still barely able to breathe. She bucked her hips against my face one final time before her body began to relax. She slid back down the length of my body and kissed me hard, her tongue licking the wetness from all around my lips.

I was enthralled with the experience at this point, a sensation flowing through my body that seemed to pierce through the fog of alcohol at that moment. I felt my hips instinctively begin gyrating back and forth. I prayed Shannon would bring out some large toy to help satisfy the aching need I now felt between my legs.

She laid next to me, resting her head on one elbow, her face inches from mine. She put her hand over my pussy and carefully slid two fingers inside me. I began to buck harder now, wanting her fingers to penetrate me even deeper.

"You seem like you want to be fucked, Chloe," she said, her voice a sexy whisper. "Is that what you want?"

I nodded quickly, and let out a pleading "God, yes!"

I felt desperate to be fucked. Thoughts of going home and riding Andrew flashed through my head, but a tinge of disappointment pushed the thought aside. I pictured the many oversized dildos I'd seen during the rare visits Andrew and I made to a sex shop. At the time I remember thinking they were ridiculously unrealistic and probably painful. But now I was almost praying that Shannon would have something just that big tucked away and ready to be used on me tonight.

Shannon leaned across me and reached into her nightstand drawer. My heart was racing. Her breasts grazed my face, and I tried to take one of her nipples hungrily into my mouth, cursing the restraints that prevented me from grabbing her and pulling her closer.

She sat back up, holding a dark blindfold in her hand. She laid it across my eyes and stretched the elastic band around my head. Everything was pitch dark.

Shannon leaned close to my ear and whispered.

"Tell me what you want, Chloe. Tell me how bad you want to get fucked," Her voice was sexier than any voice I'd ever heard.

"Oh god yes," I stammered breathlessly. "Please!"

"When you came here tonight, did you know you wanted to have sex? Would you have said yes if I had asked you before you tried it?"

"No," I responded honestly, my hips trying to grind my pussy against her body.

"But you like it, don't you? Once you tried it, you can't get enough of it, can you Chloe?"

My hips were really rocking back and forth now, and I could feel the cool wetness seeping down my inner thighs toward the crack of my ass.

"Yes, yes, I love it. I fucking love it."

Shannon continued to tease me with her finger.

"I know you do. And now you can't wait to get that pussy filled, can you? You can't wait to get fucked by a big hard cock, am I right? Tell me."

I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"Yes! I want it so fucking bad and so fucking hard. I need to get fucked! Please, Shannon!"

"And if you tell me to stop, should I stop Chloe?"

"No, I won't tell you to stop, please I want to get fucked so bad Shannon,"

"That's what I thought," she whispered in my ear.

I felt her slide her fingers from my pussy and suddenly she was wiping them on my lips. I took them into my mouth and sucked as much of my cum from her fingers as I could.

Shannon removed her fingers from my mouth and climbed off the bed. Oh shit, I thought, how big is this thing going to be? Part of me was terrified at how much it may hurt while the other part of me hoped it was enormous. I just hoped she would start slowly.

I suddenly felt Shannon's hand slip under my ass and help lift it as she slid a pillow under me. I accommodated immediately, my back arching, my pussy now several inches off the bed. I thought quickly about Andrew back home. I was supposed to call a while ago. I imagined him fucking me when I got home and felt guilty for the feeling of disappointment it brought. I needed something wild, something bigger, to satisfy this intense need I felt.

I tried to look around, hoping to somehow see Shannon through the blindfold, to look at her incredible body again. There was nothing but darkness.

Then I felt the bed shift, as Shannon climbed on from the foot of it and now rested between my legs. I felt her finger carefully rub the length of my wet pussy, before moving to my clit. I jumped at her touch.

Then I felt it. The head of it pushed up against my opening. It did feel big, and I suddenly got scared. What if I can't take it? What if it hurts too much and I want her to stop?

I wondered if it was one of the vibrating ones and what that might feel like inside me. Then slowly, it pushed forward. I felt the head of it break through first. Fuck, it felt huge! Then it continued to press forward and I felt it fill me as I'd never been filled before. I let out a loud cry and yelled,

"Oh shit! That's too big, go slow Shannon, go slow, ok?"

The enormous cock with the bulging head slowly slid back out of me.

"No, no, don't take it out," I pleaded, "Just go easy."

My plea was answered and I felt it fill my cavity once again, as I took another sharp breath. The rhythm started to pick up now, and I could feel myself getting close already. I was trying to rock my hips toward the foot of the bed, wanting every inch of it in me.

It dawned on me that her legs seemed to be slamming into my inner thighs with every thrust of the dildo, forcing my legs to open even wider. I tried to make sense of what position she had to be in before it struck me: she's wearing a strap-on! I started to buck my hips even harder trying to match her rhythm. My god, this was incredible.

Then somehow, she was whispering in my ear. "Does that feel good, Chloe? Is it filling you up like you wanted?"

My head was spinning, frantically trying to figure out how she was whispering in my ear and still fucking me. I tried to force the haze of drugs and alcohol from my mind and come up with some explanation. Then I felt her fingers slide into my mouth again. They were soaked with her juices. Still trying to wrap my head around what was going on, I sucked hard on them once again intoxicated with her taste.

"Do you want to watch?" she whispered in my ear.

"Yes," I said, confused.

I felt the blindfold slide up and off of my head. My eyes tried to adjust to the dim light while my mind tried to make sense of what I was taking in. I felt Shannon's head next to mine, her breath in my ear. Then I looked up and saw Shane knelt between my legs, rhythmically driving his cock in and out of me!

"Oh, fuck!" I yelled. "Wait, wait, wait! What the hell are you doing?"

Shane paid no attention and continued to drill his cock in me. I struggled against the restraints on both my wrists and legs, but I could get no leverage to move either me or him. I turned to Shannon.

"Shannon, wait, what are we doing?" Shannon was resting on her elbow, now rubbing my nipple lightly, as her other hand had her fingers buried deep inside her pussy.

"Getting you filled up like you begged me to do," she said matter of factly.

Then she took her fingers out of her pussy, and reached toward Shane. I could see the sticky wetness dripping off of them. Shane hungrily put them in his mouth and sucked hard. Her taste seemed to have the same intoxicating effect on him as it had on me, and I thought I could feel his cock swell even larger. He began to thrust harder, grunting with each thrust.

"We -- we can't do this," I said frantically, looking at Shannon. "He's .... he's not even wearing a condom."

Shannon pushed her lips to my ear and I could feel her hot breath against my skin.

"It doesn't feel nearly as good with a condom," she whispered as if sharing a secret.

My head was spinning. I couldn't grasp what was happening, a mix of thoughts struggling in my mind, not the least of which was how big it felt. I'd never had anything this big inside me before, that I knew without question. I felt so ... full. No, it doesn't matter, I thought. I shouldn't be doing this.

"Does it fill you up, Chloe?" she asked as if she could read my mind. She lightly caressed my nipples.

"Yessss ...." I whimpered, wishing it didn't feel as good as it did.

"That's what you wanted, isn't it? To get fucked really hard?"

"Yes ... but ... not ... UNHHHH ... Oh Fuck!"

I can't do this, I thought! Yet my body betrayed my hesitation, and I suddenly felt myself on the brink.

"Are you going to cum with that big cock filling you up?" she said, a bit more aggressively now.

She slid off the bed and suddenly untied both of my ankles. Yes, I thought, please untie me. We can't keep doing this!

But as soon as my legs were free, Shane reached down and took one of my ankles in each hand, and lifted them high over my head. I could feel his cock bury itself even deeper now, banging against my cervix with each thrust. He increased his pace, and my eyes rolled back as I tried to spread my legs further for him. Instead, he pushed them together, still high over my head, and started to fuck me much harder now.

"Oh, God! Shannon, I'm .... I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum now!" I wailed, as the intense sensation flowed through my body like electricity. My hips bucked as the walls of my pussy spasmed over and over on Shane's huge cock. It seemed to go on forever, Shane not letting up the entire time.

I lay there trembling. I tried to focus, part of me thinking we needed to stop this now, another part of me certain I didn't want it to end yet. I felt so lewd, so sexy, and I thought this must be how it feels to be Shannon every day. I wanted to be dirty too, I wanted to give in to selfish desire, fuck the consequences. I had been taken, not gently, but forcefully and it was more thrilling and satisfying than any sexual experience I could have imagined.

My hips were now rising to meet Shane's thrusts, wanting him to fuck me harder again. He reached down and roughly grabbed both of my breasts. He squeezed hard then pinched both nipples and I cried out.

"Do you want him to stop, Chloe?"

I didn't respond, my mind still trying to resist consenting. I turned my head to the side almost defiantly. I closed my eyes and moaned. Shane continued rubbing my breasts, his cock slowly gliding in and out of me. Shannon climbed from the bed and knelt beside me. She brushed her lips against mine, her tongue lightly sliding inside my mouth.

"Last chance Chloe: Do you want him to stop or do you want my husband to keep fucking you?"

I hesitated again, then heard myself whimper pleadingly, almost in shame.

"Don't stop. Please don't stop," I whispered.

Shane picked up his pace again.

"Yes, that's it. Don't stop," I cried out.

He continued like this for another minute, as Shannon lightly caressed and sucked on my nipples. I could feel myself getting close again.

Just as I was about to climax yet again, Shane suddenly stopped. He let himself slip from my pussy and climbed off of the bed. I felt a sudden aching emptiness between my legs and let out a loud groan.

"No, wait! Please, please, put it back in," I pleaded.

Shannon moved to the foot of the bed and stood looking down at me. Suddenly she lowered her face down to my swollen pussy, her ass high in the air. Shane planted himself behind her and drove his dick deep inside of her. Her head snapped back and she let out a cry.

Shane began slowly sliding in and out of Shannon. He grabbed her ass cheeks in his hand and squeezed as he slowly moved in and out of her.

"Yeah, that's it, baby. Does my pussy feel good?" Shannon looked back over her shoulder.

Shane grunted and Shannon returned to face me. Suddenly he slapped Shannon on the ass. The smack rang across the room and Shannon let out a loud cry. He wasn't deterred and slapped the other cheek just as hard. She cried out once again, but then a wicked smile spread across her face as she looked directly at me. She lowered her face and began gently licking along my inner thigh, eventually teasing around my lips. I closed my eyes, reveling in how skilled Shannon's tongue was.

I finally opened them and looked up at Shane to see him staring at me as he fucked his wife. With his eyes locked on mine, he began to pump harder. Her hands grabbed fistfuls of the bedsheets as she tried to steady herself while still working her tongue on my pussy.

"Does that feel good baby? Do you like that?" he asked in a low growl.

"God yes, it feels so good," Shannon responded with a moan.

Shane gave me a devious smile and began to thrust even harder. Despite his thrusts, Shannon continued to tease my clit with her tongue as she slid 2 fingers inside my pussy.

"Is this what you wanted? You were thinking about my cock inside you all night, weren't you?" Shane asked, eyes still locked on mine. I couldn't break away from his gaze, and I nodded in response, knowing his question was directed at me. Shannon moaned.

I started to breathe harder now, rolling my hips toward Shannon's face. Shannon was gasping now, getting close to climax herself. Shane continued staring at me.

"I think she liked how you tasted, Shannon. Let her taste you again."

Shannon lowered one of her hands between her legs, rubbed her fingers over her pussy and his cock. She brought her hand from underneath her and shoved her fingers in my mouth. My head bobbed forward to accept them before she had even gotten them to me, and I sucked on them hard, my eyes still locked with Shane's. Then I opened my mouth slightly and began rolling my tongue all around Shannon's fingers, her juices glistening on my lips and tongue, my gaze never breaking from Shane's.