Red Hot at the Green Door Pt. 01

Story Info
If you know, you know...
2.3k words
4.5
3.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time they went, they were incredibly nervous. They didn't know what to expect - as is with anyone in a new situation. They walked in the door and were greeted by a security guard and friendly receptionist.

"Hello, welcome to the Green Door!" chirped the ever-upbeat Giselle.

Jenna cooled her nerves and kept eye contact with her.

"Helllloooooo!" replied her gentleman friend, Michael. His sing-song southern accent made both women immediately smile.

"Is this your first time visiting?" asked Giselle.

"Yes" replied both Jenna and Michael.

"Okay, well let me give you the run-down." She said, her arms gesturing as she spoke...

"There are changing rooms on this level, with lockers. If you brought a lock, great, if not, we can sell one to you. There are showers on this level as well, along with a hot tub, a couple of semi-private areas, and the couples-only room. You must enter and leave with your partner.

We enforce a strict Consent Policy. You may approach other guests and talk to them, and ask them if they would like your company. No means no. If you, or anyone else in the club, does not adhere to this policy, you will be asked to leave immediately. There are staff members walking about, as well as behind the bars, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

For your convenience, we have many items available for purchase, including bottled water, lube, condoms, and towels. Do you have any questions?"

Both Jenna and Michael shook their heads.

Giselle smiled warmly. "Well, then, have fun!"

Jenna grabbed Michael's hand and headed down the hall. They ducked into one of the changing rooms, and she collapsed onto his chest, giggling.

"Oh my god! What are we DOING?" she asked.

Michael smiled and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Baby, we're going to walk around. We're going to see what's going on. We might hang out on a couch. We might watch a couple get frisky. Some people might watch US get frisky... we'll just see what happens. No pressure. We can leave whenever we want. But let's see if we're vibing here... okay?"

She nodded. The fantasy of going to a "sex club" had always been a hot one, but the reality was a little nerve-racking.

They wandered the lower level - there wasn't anyone in the hot tub, but it was a cool low-lit room that seemed like it could be fun. There was a couple in one of the semi-private rooms, kissing. Jenna smiled to herself - they were probably nervous, too.

They wandered past the showers... definitely built for group-play. Dimly lit with blue lights, and no one in sight. Michael leaned in and whispered in her ear, "That looks like fun!" as he rubbed his thumb over her nipple. Which immediately got hard. There was barely any fabric to the satin camisole she was wearing, and he knew just how to touch her. She sighed and turned towards him, kissing him as his hands slid under her top to fondle her. He pushed her against the wall, teasing her nipples until they were both rock-hard. She hadn't worn a bra or panties, figuring they would only get in the way.

His mouth left hers as he kissed up her jawline, which he knew drove her wild. With his lips on her ear and his hand sliding down her torso, he whispered, "I bet you're already wet, aren't you, kitten?" His right hand slid under her skirt and up her thigh. Jenna squirmed to try to get away, but with her back literally against the wall, she had nowhere to go. She clamped her thighs together. His fingers played in her soft curly pubes as he whispered, "Come on, baby. Let me see just how hot this is making you..."

She relaxed her thigh muscles, and he slipped 2 fingers right inside her. She didn't disappoint. He loved how quickly she got so incredibly wet.

"Should I fuck you here, against this wall?" he asked, his fingers pumping into her.

"Aaaahhhhh," she moaned, her body electric with anticipation.

"That's not an answer," he said, now pressing his thumb against her clit. "Do you want to cum now?"

She bit into his shoulder, pressing her pussy down against his hand.

"Yes!" she moaned, rocking back and forth.

"I told you," he said, gently biting her neck, "you're in charge tonight. I will do whatever you want... and nothing you don't."

"Uhhh," she groaned, humping against his hand harder, "I want you to make me cum. Now. I need it..."

He loved how greedy she was, and how quickly she could cum. He could already feel her tense. His fingers pumping into her, his thumb against her clit... "Harder!" she whispered.

He kissed her hard, while his hand slapped into her, again and again. He felt her tense and start to shake, but he didn't stop. He knew this first one was just a starter. He fucked her straight through that orgasm and right into the next.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she cried, bucking against him. He loved how responsive her body was, and how he could get her to cum like a freight train.

"Oooh.... Oooohhh..... Oh! OH! OOOOHHH" she cried into his shoulder as her body convulsed. She collapsed against him, panting. He kissed her forehead and mentally patted himself on the back. His fingers slipped out of her pussy and gently stroked along her slit as she regained normal breathing.

Smiling, she looked into his eyes and shook her head, as she asked, "Seriously?"

Michael smiled and kissed her and said, "Yes. Seriously. And that's just the beginning. Come along, my little minx," he said, grabbing her hand.

They walked back through the front area, and then upstairs. They walked past another couple who was sitting on a loveseat, watching the porno that was playing on the wall tv. There was a bar, some large round tufted ottomans, surrounded by beaded curtains, a few semi-private corners... and as they rounded the corner, Jenna was faced with the Dungeon room. (Ironic, since it was on the second floor, but she'd always been a literal type.) A Saint Andrew's cross with restraints, a spanking bench, and a wall of various instruments - floggers, riding crops, blindfolds, restraints.

There were couples scattered about, kissing or talking or watching the porn that was playing on the tv's.

She leaned into Michael and whispered, "No one seems to be... DOING anything."

He smiled. "The night is young. Maybe they're just shy. Maybe they're not as incredibly horny as you...?"

She swatted his arm, playfully. "Oh, please. You love it and you know it."

Michael grabbed her chin, looked directly into her eyes, and said, "I wouldn't want you Any Other Way. You are my living, breathing fantasy. Never change."

Jenna kissed him as chills ran down her spine, ending in a tingling explosion in her twat. Sometimes it pissed her off that he knew EXACTLY how to get to her. But usually, it just succeeded in getting her incredibly turned on.

A single guy walked past her.

"Um, I didn't know there would be single people here," she said, watching him walk around the corner. "I thought this was a Swingers Club?"

Michael shrugged. "The website said all were welcome, but I figured that singles might feel awkward. I guess that guy doesn't."

He swung the curtain of beads to the right, and held her hand as she sat on the ottoman.

Then he sat down on the full sofa, facing it.

Jenna raised one eyebrow, questioning him.

Michael smiled. "Why don't you push that skirt up and show me your beautiful cunt?"

Jenna bit her lip. She knew he loved to watch as she touched herself.

She looked around. No one was watching, so... she slid back onto the cushion further. She planted her feet wide apart, and let her knees fall open, letting him catch a glimpse of her pink pussy.

"Push your skirt up," he said, smiling.

Jenna shook her head slightly. Michael nodded his head decisively.

She glanced from side to side. There still were only a few scattered people, and no one seemed to be looking.

She slid the skirt up to her hips, and pressed her hips forward, giving him a very nice view of his most favorite place.

"God, you're so wet." He said, low, and focused on her cunt. "This is really turning you on, isn't it?"

She smiled and nodded her head.

"Then, show me..." he said. "Take one of those pretty hands, and spread those lips wide. I want to watch you literally blossom."

Jenna was both shocked and encouraged. How could he think she would DO that, in public? Then again, they were in a sex club... And, she wanted to. Badly. She closed her eyes and slid her fingers down her silky wet slit. Fuuuuuccckkkk.... Using her index and middle fingers, she spread her lips wide so Michael could see how deeply red her pussy had become.

"You want to fuck yourself, don't you, kitten?" He asked, his voice low and demanding.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Then do it," he said. She didn't need to be told twice. Slowly she started slipping her fingers up and down, enjoying how silky smooth her pussy felt. She breathed in, and slowly breathed out as her fingers slipped up inside her. God it felt soooo naughty, and sooo good.

She heard the beaded curtain clatter, and her eyes fluttered open. To both her right and left stood a solitary man, kneeling next to her.

"Can we... join you?" asked the guy on her right.

Jenna looked at Michael, who raised his shoulders in answer. He had told her that she could do whatever she wanted to tonight, that she was in control. She smiled, and told Right Guy, "Yes..."

Both guys sat down, next to her.

Left Guy said, "Can we.... Touch you?" She hadn't realized how seriously people took that consent agreement, but then again, they'd paid a decent amount of money to get into the club - they likely didn't want to be asked to leave.

She wasn't sure how she felt about them touching her. She didn't know how comfortable she would be. But, there was Michael, on the couch, not 3 feet away. She looked at him, and he smiled, and nodded slightly.

"Um, yes..." she told Left Guy, slipping the straps off her camisole and exposing her gorgeous globes. "But... only my tits."

Both guys nodded, and immediately began fondling her nipples.

Jenna slid her hand back down to her pussy, and started rubbing it. She didn't dare close her eyes again, but she let them droop, as she thoroughly enjoyed having the guys playing with her nipples as she finger-fucked her twat. She watched Michael watching her, and he smiled the whole time. He knew this had been a fantasy for her for a long time, and he was thrilled to watch it come true. She noticed Right Guy switch hands, so he could unzip his pants and play with his cock while touching her. Not wanting to be upstaged, Left Guy followed suit.

At one point, Right Guy grabbed her right hand and pulled it toward him, towards his stiff cock bobbing around. She pulled back on her hand and shook her head, "No." He immediately let go of her, and went back to jerking himself off.

"Wow," she thought, "They are REALLY serious about this consent thing. I could get USED to this..."

He went back to mauling her tit with one hand, and jerking his cock with the other.

She looked over the opposite shoulder, and Left Guy smiled as he did the same.

She looked at Michael as the tension in her body built. Her fingers squished inside her cunt, making lewd, wet sounds. And she knew it was turning him on, not to mention Right Guy and Left Guy, who were both watching her intently. Both seemed to know instinctively that she was close, and began not-gently rolling her nipples between their fingers.

Fuucccckkkkk, it made her need to cum so hard.

She began to rub her clit, faster, and harder, and faster, and harder....

And she felt it.

The tidal wave about the break. She pressed down on that sensitive nub and... Aaaahhhhhh.... Her stomach convulsed, and her chest shook.

She didn't let up.

Her hips began to shake, and her ass cheeks clenched together.

She didn't let up.

Her entire body shook until the energy in her core exploded outward in an electric burst and all her limbs went from stiff to limp.

She slumped back onto the cushion, blissed out, smiling serenely, letting the waves of energy wash over her.

Michael looked at her in awe - she truly was Sex, Personified. He looked at Right Guy and Left Guy, who were jerking their cocks and gazing at her in wonder. Michael chucked to himself. These poor guys - at least he had seen this before. They looked at her with such obvious admiration and adoration - he knew they would NEVER forget this night, not for the rest of their lives. And they might never see that type of energy release again. But he knew he would - likely later tonight. Jenna would need a few minutes to recover, but she was a nearly insatiable lover, sometimes stopping only to sleep or eat. It was one of the many things he adored about her.

She sighed, and stretched, and sat up, smiling directly at him. He reached his hand out, and she grabbed it, letting him pull her to her feet. She was still a bit wobbly as he slipped her hands back under the straps, and then slid the camisole back into place.

"That was fucking spectacular," he whispered in her ear, making a small circle on her back with his hand. "What do you say we move on for the evening? I can't tell you how badly I want to eat your pussy right now..."

He knew that would send shivers down her spine, and it did.

Jenna smiled and kissed him. "Alright then, let's go. Who am I to tell you 'no'?"