Red Stilettos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wasn't kidding my friend, but we're going to still have to be careful and keep an eye on the door here...but yeah, she loves cum on her feet just like I told you!"

I was already getting hard, and by the looks of it, as Larry thrust his hand down the front of his slacks in order to adjust himself, so was he. Jackie came out of the bathroom a moment later, once again wearing an even shorter skirt than she had either of the other two times before. This time she sat down without any preliminaries, hiking her skirt up just enough to show the two of us that she had a hand-held light blue vibrating dildo buried up inside her this time. I almost laughed seeing Larry's eyes bulge out upon seeing that.

"Try to keep one eye on the door at least," I told him forcing him to recover his senses.

We watched as she turned the cap, hearing the purr of the toy inside her as it began working its magic inside her pussy. She slipped off both shoes she was wearing and then asked.

"So...who's first?"

We'd already flipped a coin, I'd stand guard watching, though enjoying the view here as well, as Larry knelt down in front of her, quickly producing his rock hard cock. Jackie tickled the tip of it with her toes, quite nimble with them in doing so as I stood there watching her pinch, and even manage to slide his prick between her big toe and the one next to it, stroking him briefly with them.

"Fuck, that feels good!" He exclaimed in surprise, and admittedly as odd as it looked, it looked good too.

Unabashedly, Jackie reached down between her legs, grasping the toy within her hands and began working it in and out of herself.

"Hurry man!" I told him anxiously. I needn't have bothered, Larry was furiously rubbing his prick against the sole of her foot, seconds later spurting a massive amount of his cum all over it, much to Jackie's delight. With her foot still dripping with his spent cream, we quickly exchanged positions, Larry now watching and keeping an eye on things as I proceeded to rub my prick on her other foot. Just hearing Jackie as she reached orgasm brought about my own. I felt the first glorious spurt leap from the tip of my cock, bathing her foot just as a customer walked in. Larry immediately headed over to intercept them, allowing me to hurriedly finish dumping my load on her foot, before zipping up.

Jackie was giggling breathlessly as I finished massaging my cream into her foot, replacing her sandal. But as fun and exciting as this had all been, the customers walking in when they had, had awakened me to the danger of continuing to do it like this. And to be honest, I was now anxious for more. As fun as it was to jerk myself off while she watched and then got herself off with her toy, I was most anxious to enjoy a bit more with her as well.

"Listen, we have a shoe sale on Saturday," I began telling her. "And because of it, Larry and I will be in two hours early before the store opens in order to get ready for it, though we already plan on staying late the night before and have most of the things done. If you're interested...though it would be early, around 7:00 a.m., if you wanted, you could come here first thing in the morning before the store even opens."

"I'd like that," she told me. "This Saturday then?"

"Yeah, we'll be here, and be anxiously waiting for you if you decide to come."

"Oh...I've already decided to come," she said with a smile. "And hopefully...several times."

Larry was still talking to the new customers as Jackie strolled out, I noticed that he glanced down at her feet as she did so, smiling back at her as she winked at him and then stepped outside onto the walk, disappearing down the street a moment later. After the customers left, I told him about Saturday, and that she'd agreed to come in before work, before we opened the doors for the anticipated sale.

"Are you nuts? What if Cindy decides to come in early as well?" he asked. Cindy was the storeowner and manager, but she'd already informed me that she didn't plan on coming in until around eleven as she was going to be at the other store getting it ready for the sale as well.

"Don't worry Larry, if we stay late the night before and get everything done, then we won't have to worry about doing anything but opening the doors on Saturday morning. But prior to that...we will have enjoyed one hell of a very special morning with Jackie, now...what could possibly go wrong with any of that?"

**

Jackie was there and waiting for us before we'd arrived. Larry and I quickly ushered her inside the store, locking the doors behind us. Though we had worked late the night before getting everything ready for the sale, it had been well worth the effort. Everything would be ready on time, so that meant the three of us had at least a good hour or more to play around before we had to worry about opening the doors. And we certainly weren't about to waste any time before doing that either. Almost from the moment she came inside, the three of us undressed, shedding our clothes. Her breasts had been teasing me for weeks now, and finally there they were as I stood there looking at them.

"Think you'll have enough to put a little of that hot sticky goo on these too?" she asked holding them together in her hands like an invitation.

Larry and I just looked at one another grinning. There was no doubt in either one of our minds that we would at least, and then proceeded to delight Jackie as well as ourselves as we'd cleared off one of the sales tables which we could easily fix up again. We had her lay down on it as we stood off to either side of her, each of us taking one of her magnificent tits in hand, and began sucking on them simultaneously. Jackie was moaning away delirious with pleasure as we tickled her nipples, hands and fingers everywhere else exploring her as she lay there, her hands quickly finding each one of our hard erect cocks, stroking them at the exact same time.

We were still in the process of enjoying that when the sound of Cindy's voice alerted us we were in big trouble. She had obviously come in through the back door, entering through the stock room which neither Larry or I had a key for, though neither one of us had been expecting her until much, much later either.

"Just what the fuck is going on here!" She exclaimed as she entered the main show room, Jackie naked, spread out on the table, Larry and I standing off to either side of her, fingers still buried deep inside her cunt, hands gripping our cocks, which they continued to do, even as Jackie sat up, fear and worry clearly etched within her face. "Would the two of you like to explain to me just what the hell it is that you're doing?"

Larry and I just looked at one another. "I fucking knew it!" He exclaimed finally. "I knew this was a stupid idea, and now we're fucking, fucked because of it!" He spat embarrassedly, finally pulling away, forcing Jackie to release him. I on the other hand just stood there, frozen in place, unable to speak or say anything, too much in a state of shock perhaps to even react. Which is when Cindy burst out laughing, confusing Larry and I both even more than we already were.

"I knew you couldn't keep a straight face Cindy," Jackie spoke smiling once again. And once again, Larry and I looked back and forth at one another as Cindy, our boss and store manager approached us. Curiously enough, she was undoing the buttons on the front of her blouse as she did so.

"Larry? Dave? You've obviously met Jackie Anderson, but what you don't know...is she's my silent partner, and half owner in the business."

"She's your...your...how?" I stammered. "I mean...fuck, I don't know what I mean...how? Why?"

Cindy laughed. "Well...it was just something the two of us cooked up. I didn't dare approach you as your boss...not under the circumstances, and not until I was one hundred percent sure you were both willing to go along with it. So...it was Jackie's suggestion that she come in and seduce the two of you, which she obviously did, and then when you used the idea of coming into the store early today before the sale, well...that just made it all the easier for us to spring this on the two of you."

"Well I'll be damned," I said shaking my head, though poor Larry still looked confused and bewildered as hell, until when moments later, our very attractive looking blonde haired blue-eyed boss was as naked as we were. When she climbed up on the table joining Jackie I was still shaking my head, and smiling, my rapidly deflated prick, suddenly rising to the occasion once again, though it still took Larry a bit longer for all of this to sink in.

"So...we're not in trouble?" He asked.

"Only if you can't get it up," Cindy informed him teasingly.

It was then that Jackie reached over with her feet, her very nimble toes almost working like fingers surrounded the hard stiff nubs on Cindy's breasts, playfully pinching each of them actually pulling on them as she lay there.

"OK you two, let's see a bit of that warm silk feeling cream you've been promising," Jackie spoke lustfully. "And I think you know exactly where we'd like to see the first delicious hot spurts of it going don't you Cindy?" she asked as she continued to fondle our bosses tits with her toes.

By now Larry and I had both gathered our senses, once again hard and as stiff as we'd ever been, jacking ourselves off, watching the delightfully wicked toe and breast play as we minutes later began bathing the two women with torrents of fresh hot spunk. It was even more decadent and obscene to see Jackie massaging in the fresh cream into Cindy's breasts with her feet, and then seeing Cindy gather up a good deal of it, doing the same thing in return to Jackie's tits a moment later.

"I think the boys are enjoying our show," Cindy stated a moment later, seeing both Larry and I rapidly rising to the occasion again only a short time later. This time however, as I stood at one end, sliding my prick wonderfully and deliciously in Jackie's hot slick cunt from behind, as Larry did the same to Cindy, the two women on their knees facing one another, watching one another getting fucked by the two of us, we both managed to bring them off to fairly nice orgasms before switching partners.

The fact that I was actually fucking my attractive boss, along with her partner, seemed to be the aphrodisiac I needed in order to keep it up. I couldn't believe this was happening for one thing, and inside the shoe store of all places. Added to the stimulation of that, actually watching my friend Larry as he now pummeled away inside Jackie as she stood leaning against the table now as he stood behind her, Cindy and I doing the same side by side them.

"Fuck! I'm gonna blow another nut!" Larry cried out moments later. I saw his face screw up in pleasure, hearing Jackie cry out in delight as well, feeling his semen spurting, and filling her wet juicy fuck hole.

"Yeah baby yeah, give it to me! Squirt it baby! Squirt it! Fill my fucking cunt with your cum!"

Just hearing and seeing that triggered my own climatic release. Only seconds behind him, I too felt the delicious sensation of my cock throbbing, spewing what I knew to be a torrent of my cream deep inside Cindy's almost insatiable pussy. And like Larry, I stumbled back on wobbly legs, drained, somewhat exhausted, yet still thoroughly keyed up.

"Larry honey, if you can..." Cindy grinned smiling at him, standing and then walking over to sit down in one of the fitting chairs, "Would you mind getting me a pair of those new red stiletto heels that just came in? Size seven?"

I had to hold back a snicker as he walked over to the display area where several boxes of that particular shoe would be available for the sale this morning. He quickly located the size she'd requested, and then walked over to her handing her the box. A long thin streamer of cum drool clung to the tip of his cock as he did so, not even aware of it until Cindy reached out, gathering the drip with her finger and then licking it off as he stood there watching her do that.

"Hmm, tasty," she smiled. "And now..." Cindy put one of the bright red, very pointed toe shoes on her foot. Without a single word towards her, Jackie immediately walked over to where Cindy was sitting, her single shoed foot resting easily and comfortably on one of the stools we sometime used to sit on when helping women with their fittings.

Fascinated, I saw Jackie turn, her backside facing towards Cindy and then she literally mounted her leg, or more precisely planting herself over the now erotically appearing red stiletto heel. Jackie began rubbing herself against the smooth surface, the pointed toe seemingly tickling her exposed clit as she did so. She even managed to impale herself on the tip, and then began to ride that, slow fucking herself against it.

Cindy had taken the other shoe and was in fact using it to masturbate herself with, sliding the tip of it up and down against her wide-open pussy as she held it apart with her hands. As she did, I saw the remnants of my recent spending ooze from inside her cunt, smearing the glossy shoe with my cream, just as was Jackie's pussy as it poured out a great deal of Larry's spunk, likewise covering the other shoe as she rode it.

Larry and I stood looking at one another, smiles slowly beginning to cross our respective faces, watching Cindy along with Jackie as they humped themselves against the shoes, each getting off once again several minutes later. I stood by her side, surprised to find my prick once again rising, especially this soon as she pressed the pointed toe of the stiletto inside herself, sighing pleasurably, still feeling the last ebb of her pleasured release as it coursed through her body.

"You know what they say don't you?" She said looking at me still rubbing the shoe up and down her very messy, very hot looking split.

"What?" I asked almost whispering the question.

"If the shoe fits..."

"Fuck it!" Jackie responded, and then laughed, as we all did.

"Give these a nice polish," Cindy said still laughing, "and then put them on the main display...next to the black ones," she winked looking over at Jackie, as Jackie grinned, winking back at her.

"Yeah...right next to the black ones," she agreed.

12