Red's Dad - The Tale Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down at her pubes, her bald, clean, smooth pussy, so wet, now they changed place. His prick is rock-hard now, full of juice and his own cum. Now he just knows he has a hot fuck and loads of spunk in his balls.

As he moved her head down to his now softening penis, still covered with her moisture.

She softly licks over his prick, mumbling, "I can blow you again."

He moves his hand and puts his penis back into his slacks.

"No thanks, baby," he said, got up, walked to the kitchen, and got a beer. "This all happened too fast, and I fear your mother will be home soon with your sister, and maybe Grandma might come over? Do you know what they are up for?"

Candice laughed and said: "Probably; nothing will be new, not for you, Dad. I guess Alice and Little Red already sucked and fucked everyone they knew. And I have heard something about Granny, too, when Mom talked to Little Red. Even for you, this day has been too wild? If not? Maybe Grandma, Little Red, or Alice want to take a ride on your cock?

Let's not mention our good moments with Mom and tell her about, will we, Dad, about us? Did you forget what a wonderful feeling it was? I hope you like it. Would you do me and take care of me? We must take care of each other, must we not?"

Her arms were out, her breasts exposed, her thighs spread again.

"You are the most beautiful human being ever; I don't have the words," as she quickly jumped up and said: "Daddy, it was great sex; I never had such a good fuck."

"Pussy or blow job? But her pussy was so delicious and slippery, and what do they all really do when no one's looking" he thought.

Candice stood close, and as the music went loud downstairs, the base could be heard; Candice now spoke a little louder: "I promise not to tell this to Mom and Grandma, Dad."

Her fingers started to walk up to her belly button, slowly as they started to draw lines of kisses to her pussy again. The whole room smells of sperm and puss juice. He was still debating with himself about going for another round with his daughter, but maybe that was too much.

"I will fuck her ass soon, too," he thought to himself.

The softness, the beauty, the tenderness, and the sex and juiciness, his dick was in the soft folds of her labia, and as they stood in the door of his room, he had a feeling again.

"3 times? In my age? With my youngest daughter? What the fuck am I doing" and "She is only a 20-year-old, just babysitting her old man while her mother is partying or out somewhere. What about her? She's young."

Loud, he said, "Thanks, Candice. It will be late, and I don't believe your Mom will return today. We can not let her find out what happened, can we? I do not want to get you in trouble, too. You will tell her it's all good and take a rest and have something to eat and sleep."

"OK, Dad."

"I will clean up the mess in the kitchen," he said.

"Dad, I sucked you off, you fucked me on the kitchen island, and I came in the kitchen. That is all."

Candice was still horny and in the mood; he could clearly see this. But tomorrow is another day.

"Thanks, Daddy, for fucking me so nicely and sucking my puss, too."

"Do not say that!"

"No, I do, and it was nice. You will take care of me in the future, and you will tell me all you did with Mom, Grandma, and my sister, especially the nasty, filthy stories of the foursome or moresome, she grins. I was not asleep, and I heard you and Alice. She moaned a lot when your dick entered her pussy, and the night went by."

"Candice, let's go downstairs for something to eat," she heard him say as his eyes started to get watery.

They went down, and he began to clean up the mess; her juice and his sperm were everywhere. Candice started to make some sandwiches.

"You are so young; what the hell am I doing, having sex with my own daughter and loving it?" He now feels tired. It was an hour past his usual bedtime. He slowly walked upstairs again. His night was wild, Alice in his dreams with her mother in the cabin. They all sucked and licked each other out. Grandma took the lead. They pumped their pussies and enjoyed a lesbian party among themselves.

He woke up early, and his dick was now back to its old size as he retook a shower, and his dreams went on as a daydream.

"How many women am I capable to fuck at one time? Four women in one bed with a dick up in one of their asses?"

Candice was driving him mad with her body, for sure. After the shower, he came out of the bathroom and heard nothing from Candice's room. His prick told him that behind the door was a young juice slut waiting with her cunny legs wide open for him.

He knocked at her door, "Candice, this is Dad. Let's make a plan for today."

Nothing was heard. He went down to the kitchen and started to make breakfast for them. It's over noon, with no sign of Alice, Candice's Mom, and no news. The front door was left open, the birds were chirping as his eyes got heavy again, and the thought of last night went over him and over him. He heard Candice coming down the stairs. And turned around, saying, "Brunch is ready, my love."

She was naked, "Thanks, Daddy."

And his eyes looked over her whole body as he said, "Nice to see you again like this."

He came towards her and embraced her body with a hug. She started to play with his prick again through his bathrobe, and his legs gave in, and the kitchen chair was nearby as his fingers touched her bare, naked ass.

"This is your day off, Daddy, do not work," as her mouth went for his cock, a blow job before breakfast.

He opened her bathrobe, and her breasts were hanging over him, to his delight. He ate up her nipples, and Candice went down to swallow his cock whole as he looked down, and she sucked it well as she asked for permission to finish him off.

"What are you doing, baby?" He moaned, but his hips started to hump, and his butt cheeks tightened.

"I blow you to the moon," and then he felt his cum was ready to go off. He watched the girl of his dreams sucking on his penis, the one that got him in this whole mess.

"Turn around, girl, I want to fuck you from behind," and she quickly obeyed.

She pushed her cunt back on his dick as her cunny was getting a treat of a good fuck by her father as they went on, and her eyes closed, and her mouth was open.

"Girl, you drive your dad crazy" He held on to her ass as they humped like rabbits.

She felt how her juice started to flow down her legs, dripping down her father's dick as his penis began to move faster.

"Dad, fuck my ass, please," She groaned, "Fuck my ass, move your dick into my ass."

His fingers entered her pussy, and the other hand went to her breast, pulling the nipple. His cock got squeezed by her sphincter, as her cunt was now sopping wet, her fingers found it, and they entered her, pulled out his prick to move him to her backdoor.

"Is this your first anal?" he asked her as the girl shook her head no, and as he started to push it into her back hole, his head moved up.

Her lips touched his as their tongues moved wildly over one another; they both wanted the same thing, as his penis went deep into her ass, as her whole body went into a spasm; he held her breasts as she held on to her clit.

He grabbed her around her belly to pull her close; she put her head down and her butt up, "You are driving me crazy, Daddy. Fuck my ass, cum into my ass" She put two fingers in her pussy and could feel his cock moving in her ass. "I can feel your dick moving inside my ass Dad. Cum into me, dad, fuck me harder."

She started to cum as he pushed his penis all in and felt he was now ready to unload. "I'm coming!" he screamed as his hands moved up to her shoulders.

He held them tight as the cum now started to go out, as they both reached the peak of climax at the same time. The first load was deep in her bowels as she felt his hot juicy cum in her body, they both came again and then another wave went through him and Candice.

As they stood still, his cock slowly moved out as he collapsed on his knees. Candice followed. Her buttocks and anus started to feel his cum in her body, and his sperm and her juices began to drip out. She put a hand underneath her anus to feel for her father's juice as she tasted her finger and put it back again to collect another taste, "Delicious. Taste me, dad. How does it taste?"

"You slut, I'm proud of you," he whispered.

"It was not too hard, Daddy."

"Yes, you are right," as they sat still in the kitchen, Candice took his penis and cleaned it with a napkin as she dressed.

"Honey, I'm now really concerned about your Mom and sister. We should check on them; they went through the wood to Grandma's cabin, but we have yet to receive a sign they returned. They may be stuck at her cabin or had an accident. They must be somewhere on the trail?"

This will be continued in the next part.

*The sequel of this part is part 4, "Sex and sex only."

12