Reese & Skylar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reese pulled Skylar down to kiss him again, most passionately, like long lost lovers. Like high-school sweethearts after a five year separation. Like virgin newlyweds after he carried his groom through the threshold. There was no restraint. Pure love and passionate lust shimmered inside of them, around them, and raced back and forth between their dancing tongues. Lips became swollen and bruised from suckling and nibbling. Sensual moans filled the air. Hands freely explored stone hard muscle and butter soft skin. Two boys had discovered their dormant love, and roused it.

They were completely in sync as Skylar sat up on his knees between Reese's legs, Reese sitting up and following his sweet lips. As one, Skylar lifted his arms as Reese flung his cami top over his head, breaking their kiss. Reese started kissing Skylar's neck while slipping both his hands down inside the back of his flimsy little bed panties, moaning at the real feel of his perfect ass. He roughly massaged and squeezed Skylar's bubble butt while Skylar pushed his shorts down to his mid thighs.

Skylar pulled Reese's head to his chest as he pressed his body against his man's, his precum tipped cock lying flat up his stony abs. Reese suckled Skylar's nipples as he fondled his ass, spreading him and letting his middle finger glide just inside his hole. "Uhghy," Skylar whimpered girlishly at the touch of his sensitive ring. "Fuck, I love you, Reesee!"

"I love you too, sweetheart." Reese flipped over and tossed his boy toy on his back, then pulled his pj's down off his feet, stripping him naked. He sniffed at the familiar scent of precum off the nighttime panties before tossing them away. Skylar reached inside the larger man's shorts as he fell between his legs, kissing him wildly about the face and lips. Skylar slurped his man's tongue as he coaxed out his cock. It felt extremely hot and deliciously heavy in his hand, pulsating with power.

Reese reached down to play with his friend's penis too as they kissed constantly, moaning into each other's being, conveying the message, I want you! You're mine! and Take me! Have your way with me! Their two cocks bumped and rubbed together, fortuitously at first, then the boys purposefully began to squeeze their manhoods together and stroke the thick bundle of sex mutually.

Soon enough, Reese left Skylar to jerk their cocks together and let his hand sneak downward, cupping his balls momentarily, then sliding past his sweat-slick perineum to play with his irresistible boy hole again. Skylar's only reaction was a high pitched squeak and a further spreading and raising of his knees.

"Oooohh yeaaah," Skylar moaned when Reese pushed deep into his anus with one finger. Skylar gripped his big cock tight in his fist. "I want this inside me. I want it, Reesee! Soooo bad!"

"I want it too. You feel so warm and tight, baby boy," Reese said as he stroked Skylar's asshole a few more times before removing his finger and sticking it between the boy's willing lips. He moaned as he tasted himself off Reese's finger, sucking on it like a cock.

Reese then removed his shorts all the way and aimed his helmet at his boyfriend's rosebud and slowly slid inside him. Skylar shuddered as his lover filled him up, inch by inch until he felt his pubic hair rasp his scrotum. He sighed, and Reese groaned. He began very slowly stroking his masculine paramore's little love hole, taking his virginity with patience and tenderness.

"Mmmmmmnn," Skylar moaned as Reese penetrated him deeply, beginning to arch into each steady wave of his powerful body. "Yessss, baby! Make love to me!" he sang as his true love took him with increasingly deeper fervor. "Oh, Reeseeee!"

"I'm gonna cum," Reese groaned, trying to last a little longer inside Skylar's incredible boy pussy. He slowed himself, savoring what he knew might be his last few strokes before he exploded. Skylar wrapped his legs around his love's hips and squeezed tight. "Oh, god, Sky, you're gonna make me cum."

"Mmmm, yes. Do it baby. I want your cum!"

Reese leaned in close beside Skylar's ear as he continued to stroke him delightfully slow. He gently cupped the back of his neck and whispered in his ear close enough to tickle it with his lips. "I'm cumming inside you right now, love. Can you feel me cumming in you?"

"Oh, yes," Skylar melted as he clung tightly to his sexy superman. "Mmmmmm, I love it." Reese stroked Skylar's sexhole, dispensing his rich, milky seed deep inside his essence as they both groaned and moaned and sighed in each other's ear.

When Reese had expended himself, he took a deep sigh, then kissed his loving boyfriend in his panting mouth. "You are amazing," he simply said before kissing him again. He reached down and touched Skylar's cock. "You didn't cum?" Skylar shook his head 'no' as Reese kissed his clavicle. "Good. I want it in my mouth."

Skylar's eyes shined big and happy at the sexy words as Reese kissed a path of wet kisses southward. He swirled his tongue around his hard nipples, suckling them softly, loving the flavor and texture. Reese then kissed his tummy, his navel, and his hips as he sank down Skylar's majestic form. He ignored the tensed cock lying up his tummy and kissed his ball sack instead, tickling Skylar to titter.

Skylar yelped when Reese stepped back and suddenly yanked his lower body over the edge of the bed and dropped to his knees before him. He lay back on his right elbow and played in Reese's hair with his left hand. Reese draped Skylar's right leg over his shoulder and slipped a finger into his loosened and lubricated ass. Reese could feel his cum inside the hot, freshly deflowered orifice, able to glide back and forth with relative ease.

"I always wondered what it would be like to have your dick in my mouth," Reese said as he kissed the cleanly waxed area around the base of Skylar's penis.

"Really?" Skylar asked as his friend teased him with his lips.

"Not like this, but just out of curiosity I guess." Reese spoke as he moved his lips all around Skylar's penis, up and down the shaft on each side, and underneath down to his scrotum. "I just loved how it looked. It's so cute when it's soft. Just the perfect size, not too veiny but still really manly when you get hard. I don't know, I guess I just thought girls must be so lucky to get to suck this perfect cock."

Skylar moaned at the torturous petting and tried to pull Reese's hair back to position his lips at the end of his stick. Reese resisted and Skylar could feel the air from his chuckling breath on his nethers. Reese began to kiss, lick and suck his balls, taking his time before sliding his tongue up the bottom of his cock and getting his lips just around the tip of Skylar's manhood. He flicked his tongue inside Skylar's pliant foreskin, tasting his salty precum and slurping it into his mouth before swirling his tongue around the sensitive, swollen glans.

"Oh, Reesee! That feels sooooo good," he purred, arching his hips into the pleasure. Reese controlled the tempo, keeping his finger deep inside Skylar's tailhole and licking his cock just the way he had always imagined. But nothing could top the reality.

"Your cock is sooo good, Sky," he said with the cock still on the tip of his lips, then slipped back on it. He pulled the skin downward, fully exposing the head and fastened his lips right behind the bulb. He sucked it hard. Skylar clenched a fistful of Reese's hair, even as he clenched his sphincter tight around his sweetly intruding finger, trying not to cum so quickly.

"I just love your cock, Sky. I could suck you all day long," Reese sighed during another break, then took him in his mouth again. He slid his lips further down Sky's scorching heat, down to the base, down until he could feel Skylar's fat, pink glans tickle his throat, causing him to gag and flourish his mouth with more salivation.

Drooling down Skylar's shaft, Reese began to bob his head up and down, sliding and curling his finger inside his boy pussy. Skylar lay back on the bed and let Reese control him with his skillful mouth and playful digit, rolling his eyes back, curling his toes and arching his hips as he whimpered helplessly. He completely submitted himself to the blissful pleasure of Reese's tongue slithering around his cock and his fingers slithering inside his ass - so much so that his orgasm arrived before he even realized.

Reese felt Skylar's cock begin to stiffen harder and quickly began to stroke him near the base with his free hand, keeping his lips sealed around his spout. When cum spritzed his tongue, he hummed deeply and stroked more quickly. Skylar squirt his love into Reese's mouth, rolling his head back against the covers, curling his toes and moaning like a teen girl having her clit licked for the first time. Reese bobbed and stroked, using the volcano of cum for more lubricant as it spilled through his lips down his lover's pulsing shaft.

Skylar's cock going limp in his mouth after filling it with a copious amount of semen was the sexiest thing Reese had ever experienced - until he swallowed his first mouthful of cum. He quickly took his finger out of Skylar's sugar hole and pushed his leg aside, causing him to topple off the bed onto the floor. "Oh my god, oh my god," Reese panted as he started to stroke himself vigorously, right in Skylar's face. Skylar joined in too, helping Reese stroke his large cock until he too exploded, a second time, all over his best friend's face and chest.

Once Reese's penis stopped ejaculating on his friend and hung downward instead of straight, he dropped to his knees and shared a passionate, sloppy, cummy kiss with his lovely lover. They traded mixed cum between their lips, kissing until no trace of semen was left to be tasted on either tongue. Then they kissed and cuddled some more.

Afterwards, they had a nice, hot vanilla scented bubble bath together, kissing and petting each other the entire time.

Then they got back into bed, remaining perfectly naked and snuggling up together. Reese looked at his cell phone and saw that he had a message from Charlie.

Hey. I'm sorry about earlier. I know you guys aren't gay and I shouldn't have said what I said. I shouldn't have let my fantasy go that far and for that I'm really sorry. Forgive me? And by the way how is Skylar?

Reese opened his camera app and took a selfie of Skylar and himself, both smiling, naked, and entangled. He sent the photo to Charlie with the caption, He's fine. You were right. It was just what he needed.