Reforming Kristen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put his hands on the back of her legs and brought them up to the bottom of her ass, under her skirt.

"Take it off," he said calmly.

He pulled his hands out just long enough for the skirt to fall to the floor. Then he squeezed both of her ass cheeks through her panties and put one hand between her legs. Jason felt her body grow stiffer at his touch.

He pulled off her panties himself and stood back to admire her.

"Yes, just as gorgeous as ever, Kristen. You really do need to let more men see this," he said.

When his inspection was over, he told her, "Get on the bed. On your back, please."

Kristen did as instructed, looking over at Jason when she was settled. He handed her the vibrator. It was already on.

"Now use this and make yourself cum. If you even think about faking it, the e-mails go out tonight. I want to hear you, Kristen. Let yourself go this time and thank me later," Jason said. "Start with your tits and work down."

When the vibrator made its first contact with her left nipple, Jason began to strip. By the time he was naked, she had brought both nipples to erection. But they couldn't match the hardness of Jason's cock. The sight of her playing with her breasts made his cock stand out with almost painful stiffness.

Kristen watched him move over to a chair and sit down near the foot of the bed. He could see her entire body very easily, especially her pussy. With the vibrator still at her tits, Jason began to stroke his cock.

Soon, Kristen moved the vibrator down. She spread her legs and slowly let the pulsating ball approach her pussy. She deliberately avoided her clit, knowing that once she hit it, the temptation would be to not leave it. Kristen didn't want Jason to have that satisfaction so early. She would draw it out as long as she could.

Jason leaned back, with cock in hand, and relished the sight of Kristen's spread pussy being covered by the vibrator. It was obvious to him that she was delaying letting it touch her clit. That was fine. He would get what he wanted eventually.

The jolt that ran through Kristen's entire body when she finally let the vibrator hit her clit was more dramatic than she expected. The tremors sent out from the large ball were better than any tongue or hand and she unconsciously raised her ass an inch or two to meet the incredible sensation. She closed her eyes and bit her lip.

Jason smiled when he saw it. His cock was throbbing. Knowing that Kristen was now on her way to what he thought would be a wild orgasm made him have to slow down his masturbation. He watched her slide the vibrator up and down over her clit resulting in little quivers in her stomach that even he could see.

He stroked his cock a couple more times, and then stopped. He could cum at any moment. Kristen's face was screwed up in various contortions the longer the vibrator stayed on her clit. Her body rocked as if she was fucking the instrument between her legs. She no longer tried to hide anything about her condition as the need to cum grew stronger and stronger. Jason had won, after all.

Her little mews of delight convinced Jason it would be soon. Still, she let the vibrator slip across her clit, changing the angle and increasing the pressure as each minute passed. Her moans grew louder and more frequent. Jason held his cock and felt the heat coming from it in his palm.

"Ohhhhhh God," Kristen said softly. Then, a little louder, "Yes. Ahhhhhhh."

Her legs were bent at the knees, sometimes held together to grip the vibrator and sometimes spread to let her manipulate it. Then Jason saw her hold it in place, directly on top of her clit. She pressed harder.

"Oh fuck! Yesss. Yessssss. Oh my God!"

Her body began to shake from head to toe. Her pussy rose and fell with the onset of the orgasm, but the vibrator never left her clit. Kristen cried out in delight as she came and Jason watched with a huge smile. One orgasm followed another and the hum of the ball was lost in Kristen's nearly continuous shrieks of joy.

Kristen's free hand clutched at the sheets. Her head slammed against the pillow. The room echoed with her cries.

Only when it was over did Jason stand up. His erection pointed straight up as he moved towards the side of the bed. A bead of precum was on the tip.

"Come here," Jason instructed Kristen.

She was too weak to argue as she slid over to him.

"Stand up and lean over."

She gladly put both hands on the bed to support herself after standing. Jason, from behind her, spread Kristen's legs a little more and placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He could feel the wetness on the head of his cock and thrust it into her without warning.

Kristen groaned, but accepted Jason's final piece of retribution without further dispute. Jason marveled at the perfection of her pussy—the ideal combination of moisture and tightness. He pounded into her and smacked his legs against her ass. He grabbed her tits and kneaded them roughly, knowing he would cum within seconds.

Sure enough, his balls contracted and Jason grunted as he started to erupt inside her. He fucked her with intermittent, forceful plunges of his cock, each one resulting in another shot of cum. Kristen collapsed onto the bed and Jason simply kept fucking her from behind. The sight of her beautiful ass spread under him and his cock inserted into her pussy made him cum one more time.

He was still hard when he pulled out, but unable to cum any more. He stared down at the exhausted, spent woman who had been his target from the very beginning. He thought back to the first encounters at the café. Jason didn't know if Kristen would 'reform her ways', but he knew he had her full attention. Time would tell if further penalties were needed.