Rehabilitation System

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,006 Followers

That's what Phil did, he bent the young man over at his waist, demanding that he grab his ankles with his fists, and then fucked him from behind under the cascading water from the shower. Jack was an experienced prostitute. After the first bit of complaining Phil was too big for him, Phil no longer was too big for him and just stood stationary, while Jack moved his ass, fucking himself on the monster cock.

Phil got more artistic on the bed, under the lights and the quiet whirring of the cameras. Phil fucked Jack from behind, both of them on their knees on the bed, with Jack's legs streaming behind Phil's; Phil embracing Jack's torso from behind, one hand cupping Jack's chin and arching the young man's head back into the hollow of Phil's shoulder, where their lips occasionally could meet, and Phil's other hand cupping, fondling, and squeezing Jack's balls, while Jack slowly jacked himself off. When the fucking became frenzied, Phil pushed Jack down, shoulders and cheek to the bed coverlet, grabbed his hips, and pistoned his channel hard to a shared ejaculation.

A second go had them both on their butts, their torsos propped up on the elbows, the two facing each other, while their pelvises met in the middle, their legs streaming around the other man's hips, Jack's butt cheeks resting on Phil's upper thighs as, his cock buried in Jack's ass, Phil thrust his cock forward rhythmically and Jack thrust his passage forward in synch to take the cock as deep as he could. Phil decided that this was one experienced street prostitute and that he'd have to sign him on for follow-up vids.

Later, Phil sat on the side of the bed, with Jack reclined in front of him, his hands on the floor and his legs streaming back around Phil's hips, while Phil clutched the young man's hips and pulled his ass channel on and off his cock.

Near the end of the three hours, Jack, exhausted, lay on his belly on the bed, his right leg stretched out straight behind him and his left leg bent and thrust out to the left. Phil had just come off his back, having covered him close and fucked him deep. Jack was panting softly and moaning almost inaudibly. Phil grabbed one of the video cameras and commanded, "Grab your cheeks with your hands and spread them. There, that's nice."

He filmed a close-up of Jack's hole, reamed extra large for Phil's specifications. That shot was becoming a signature closer for Phil's Internet films.

Before he left, Jack signed for two more filming sessions, and after Jack left, Phil took the necklace to the hidden safe in the back of a bookshelf. As he figured it, the necklace was worth $5,000. Jack obviously had stolen it, as he didn't have a clue what it was worth. Phil would have to be careful unloading it, though, and he probably wouldn't get more than $3,000 for it on an out-of-state sale.

He moved on to splice together the various camera angles of his session with Jack so that he could get it up on the Internet by 11:00 p.m., the start of his clients' favorite browsing time.

* * * *

"You've done very well in reaclimating, Phil," his probation officer was saying.

Phil didn't fully hear him. His eyes had gone to a swishy young man flouncing around the open-cubicle room the probation officers worked in. He seemed to be some sort of mail clerk. Phil had seen him in a gay bar on 4th Street, though—more than once. And he'd left with different guys—all obvious tops—each time. Phil wanted him for the movies. He'd make for variety, especially if he squealed when he was penetrated.

"Excuse me? What were you saying?" Phil asked.

"Your rehabilitation has gone well. A classic case of success. You came through your imprisonment well, have kept your nose clean, and are back running your jewelry store. It's a breath of fresh air against so many other cases where a man has come out of prison a more hardened criminal than he went in."

"Yes, I'm grateful for the system having brought me back on the path and rehabilitated me so well," Phil said, his eyes still following the flighty young man around the vast room of shelf-high cubicle walls. His mind was planning how he would blackmail and fuck the mail clerk to the best advantage on a film for his Internet subscription site. Maybe in a side split, holding one of his legs straight up and showing his thick cock working in and out of his small hole, Phil thought. The clients would eat that up. But should he do it before or after he went up to northern New York to unload the necklace he had bought from Jack along with other pieces he had acquired on the sly?

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,006 Followers
12