Retired to a Whole New Life

Story Info
Retired guy finds kinky love with an old friend.
9.5k words
4.53
35.4k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I am finally on my way to the airport for a long dreamed of ski trip to the French Alps. I am in pretty good shape for a widowed retiree in his 60's, and life is pretty good. I hadn't flown in years and, as I sat in the back of the Uber, I wondered if the airport scanners would show the pretty panties and cami I always wore.

Old habits are hard to break, and my late wife always enjoyed keeping me looking a bit feminine. I hadn't gone back to male clothing underwear, still enjoying the soft sexy feel of pretty lingerie. We arrived at the airport and I got through the check-in with no issues. I settled in for the flight and fell asleep thinking about the fun Deb and I had with my dressing up for all those years. Even our best friends never knew.

I slept much of the flight and chatted a little with the couple in the row with me. They were a younger couple in their 20's heading to Geneva. We disembarked and I breezed through customs with just a slight smirk as the Swiss agent looked quickly through my bags. She said I was good to go, Sir, a bit of emphasis on the sir as she winked and smiled at me. I soon was on a bus to Chamonix for 8 days of skiing.

I checked into the lodge, unpacked and went to the hotel restaurant to grab a bite to eat. I checked my messages and email on my phone. Oh great, a new message from Michelle asking when I was going to visit.

Let me explain a bit about her. My neighbors and best friends of 30 + yrs, Bill and Jean, had 2 kids that grew up with my 3 children. We were kind of like Uncles (and our wives Aunts) to each other's kids. Always there for them if the others were away for business or whatever. Bill and his wife were lost in when a drunk in a speedboat crashed into their small sailboat. Michelle, later, had moved to France to take a job as a nurse in Cannes.

She was 26 now and I hadn't seen her in 8 yrs but we kept in touch regularly. She even started her emails or calls with "Hi Uncle Brent". When I last saw her she was an intelligent, mature and very pretty young lady with a killer smile and long slim legs on her 5'10" frame. I think she was taller than me by the time she was 13.

When she found I was coming to France to ski she made me promise to spend a week with her afterward, saying she could use someone that was handy around the house. I had responded that I would love to catch up with her and would be glad to help out around her home. And why not? A week in Cannes, with the Mediterranean beaches nearby. Of course, I would be there.

So, while waiting for my dinner, I replied that I arrived OK, and was looking forward to seeing her the following week.

I spent a wonderful week skiing and would wear myself out each day and head to the hot tub or for a massage after. I didn't go for the nightlife too much, as I was so worn out from each day's skiing. After my last day on the slopes, I packed my things and the following day boarded a train to Cannes.

Michelle met me at the station with a warm hug and a kiss on each cheek. We chatted a bit and after loading my luggage in her car headed out for dinner. She was in her nurses' outfit, having met the train after work, and looked as stunning as I remembered. We mostly talked about my ski trip and reminisced about some ski outings our families had taken when she was young. She said she didn't ski much anymore but instead enjoyed the beautiful beaches.

On the way to her home after dinner, she commented on my long hair. "Still tying it in a ponytail like the old hippie you and my dad were, I see!"

"Yes, the old hippie blood is still strong," I laughed.

We soon pulled in to a nice, newer condo complex. After pulling into the underground car park we went up to her unit. She showed me around. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a lovely open living area with lots of plants everywhere. In the spacious kitchen, she got out some cheeses and some wine. Pulling back the drapes, she showed me the view of the sunset over the Mediterranean. It was awesome. Moving to the dining area we could look down on the condos private pool.

I told her how amazing it all was and how it must be incredible to live here.

She showed me the bedroom I would use and said I could put my things in the dresser and would find towels and things in the bathroom closet. She pointed to the 3rd bedroom door saying it was her private study. I took the hint and figured it was off limits. She headed into her bedroom and said she was going to change, and do her daily lap swim, and that I could relax and enjoy some more wine and cheese.

As I was moving my two suitcases to my room she emerged from her room in the smallest, hottest, bikini I have ever seen.

"Shouldn't you cover up a bit before going down there," I commented.

"Oh Uncle Brent, don't be such a prude. This is France, not Virginia." And with that, she was out the door. I unpacked my things and decided to shower. Entering the bathroom I was getting harder and harder from the view of her in her swimsuit. I had never thought of her in a sexual way before, but as a more mature and independent woman now things had changed a bit.

I looked around the bathroom and got a nice plush towel from the closet. There were a toilet, a bidet, and a washer and dryer. Oh, and a hamper next to the laundry machines. I had to have a little peek. I opened the lid to the hamper and OMG! French lingerie is amazing. I pulled out a panty it was black lace. I mean nothing but black lace other than the little cotton crotch liner. I couldn't resist holding it to my nose. Such an intoxicating scent. I almost fainted.

"But this is wrong," I told myself as I put it back in the bin. "She's almost family."

I hopped into the shower and washed with the soaps and shampoo/conditioner she had left. I smelled like lavender when I dried off afterward. Wasn't expecting that. Oh well.

I was getting dressed, just some sweats and a tee shirt when I heard her return. She had a towel wrapped around her waist and her wet hair was still dripping with pool water. The droplets cascaded of her perfect breasts as she said hi before going for a shower.

I sat down with a glass of wine and waited for her.

She came out of the bedroom later wearing a lacy yellow cami obviously with no bra and matching pajama pants. She was apparently quite comfortable dressing this way in her home. I hoped she didn't notice the reaction it had on me, as my cock was starting to tent out my panties and sweat pants. I poured her some wine and offered her some cheese.

"Gee Brent, a girl could get used to being served that way."

I just laughed and said how happy it was to see her again, and that I was pleased how successful she had been in her life choices. I could only dream of having a woman as beautiful to spend my time in service to. In fact, as much as my wife had enjoyed me dressing up, that's all there was to it. I always wished she had taken a much stricter dominant role but she just didn't have the mindset for it.

After opening another bottle of wine Michelle said I had lovely hair and shouldn't tie it in a ponytail, being wet like it was. She dragged me to her bathroom and pulled out my hair tie and grabbed her dryer and a brush. She had me face the mirror and proceeded to blow dry and brush out my hair. When she was done it was full and curled under at the bottom.

"I know lots of gals that would die for hair as pretty and full as yours Brent. You should wear it down more often. Anyway, I know you are probably tired from all your travels so we may as well call it a night. I have to work tomorrow and you can hang out here or go for a walk on the beach if you like. I left a spare key on the table by the door."

"Oh, and if you can Brent, the kitchen faucet is leaking can you take a look at it. There is a tool kit in the hall closet, but if you need anything there is a hardware store a couple blocks north of here." With that, she gave me a quick goodnight kiss on the lips and headed into her room.

I stood there shocked for a second. Wasn't expecting a kiss on the lips. I went to bed and between the kiss and thinking about the panties in the hamper stroked to a massive orgasm.

Michelle was gone to work by the time I awoke. I put on my favorite pink panty girdle and tucked my pants down for that smooth fem look I was taught to love so many years ago. They had lace trim on the waist and leg openings and felt so sexy. The shirred back gave my butt a cute look too. I put on a pink cami to go with it. It was shimmery smooth satin and I loved how it felt on my nipples all day. I put on some beach shorts and a dark tee shirt and a pair of sandals. After a bit of breakfast. I checked the fridge to see if anything was needed that I could pick up when I was out. Maybe I would cook up some good old American food for Michelle for dinner.

I took a quick look at the sink and then checked the toolbox to see what I had to work with. Looks like it only needed some new faucet washers. That would be an easy fix, and the tools I needed were there. Just had to pop in the hardware store and grab a pack of washers.

I headed out for a walk along the beach. A bit overcast but plenty of eye candy all along the shore. Glad I tucked well.

I headed back to where Michelle said I would find the hardware store, and did so with no problem. The problem was, would anyone speak enough English to know what I needed. My French was a bit limited. After finding a helpful store clerk that knew English, I found some washers and plumbing tape and headed to the market.

I figured some nice cheeseburgers with mushrooms would do the trick. Michelle already had plenty of wine, beer, and other fixings, so I picked up what I needed and headed back to the condo.

It was about 4 pm when I got back. I figured I would prepare everything I needed to cook and then fix the

faucet leak. I was almost done with the food when Michelle walked in with another woman in tow.

She saw me in the kitchen and said, "Hiya Brent, hope you are making enough for 3."

As I looked up she introduced me to her friend Cara. Cara was just as pretty as Michelle but with a short, kind of butch, hairstyle and wore a similar nursing uniform. I shook her hand and said there was plenty of food, but I was planning to fix the sink before cooking it so they had time to relax first.

We talked a bit about how I spent my day and Michelle said they were going to take a quick swim before dinner and give me time to play plumber. They both popped into Michelle's bedroom and came out wearing matching bikinis. They blew me a kiss and were heading out the door as I retrieved the tool kit from the closet. I was rock hard before they made it out the door.

How lucky was I to be hanging with now 2 beautiful twenty-somethings.

I got to work on the sink and it was a pretty simple chore. I was just finishing up and was re-connecting the water supply when I heard them return.

"How's it going handsome? Everything okay," asked Michelle.

"Almost done," I replied from under the sink. "Can you just hand me that wrench by your feet, please?"

I reached out my hand and she put the wrench in it. I was finishing tightening the fitting and felt her soft hand rub my back gently. "Its so nice having someone that can fix things around here, even if its just a few days. Thanks, Brent. Anyway, you can start dinner when you are done, Cara and I are going to shower first. I glanced back to see two sets of bare tanned legs with nicely polished toes heading out of the kitchen.

Crawling out from under the sink, I stretched a bit then tested the faucets and declared them drip free. I felt good about completing this small task for them, and put away the tools and washed my hands before getting busy with dinner.

The girl's returned from their shower both in tight leggings and t-shirts that did little to hide their figures. They sat in the kitchen with me and Michelle poured some wine while watching me prepare dinner. Burgers on buns, baked beans, and potato salad. We drank and chatted about their work day as I cooked.

It turns out that Michelle and Cara both worked at a private clinic that did a wide variety of elective surgery that the national health care didn't cover. Like facelifts, tummy tucks, and such, as well as normal procedures that the wealthy would rather use private doctors for.

With the food ready, we chatted and drank while we ate. When we finished I started loading the dishes into the sink.

"Well if you are going to do the dishes too, Brent, then I am going to drag Michelle into the living room to chat a bit. Can you bring us some more wine in a few minutes."

"Sure no problem Cara. Glad to help out," I told her. It almost seemed like a command than a simple request, but I was more than happy to comply. I started the dishes and heard them talking but could not make out what they were saying.

I thought I caught a couple of sly smirks as I brought some wine and clean glasses in a few minutes later, and saw that they were practically sitting on top of each other on the couch. I told them I had a few more dinner dishes to finish cleaning and that I would join them in a few.

At least it would give me a chance to re-tuck my hardening penis after thinking about what they were doing. Was there something Michelle didn't tell me about herself? I guess I was about to find out.

I returned to the living room and poured a glass of wine for myself. There was some quiet jazz playing, Brubeck, I believe. I sat on the couch with them and holding Cara's hand in her lap Michelle turned to me and filled me in on their relationship.

"So Brent, I hope you like Cara. We have known each other for a few years. In fact, she will be moving in here with me soon."

"Oh, so the other bedroom is for her I take it."

"No silly, that's still our playroom. She is moving into my room and we are planning to get married. And Brent, I want you there at the wedding to give me away."

"Wow Michelle, that's fantastic. I would be honored to do that for you. I don't know what else to say but yes, of course, I will."

Michelle leaned over and kissed me full on the lips with a hand on my thigh, and when she pulled back said, Oh thank you, Brent, I knew I could count on you." She gave me a warm hug and I could feel her soft breasts against my chest.

Cara came over to me and hugged me and kissed my cheek and thanked me as well. Before sending me to get another bottle of wine. I did as she asked, and returned to find her lighting a joint, saying we needed to celebrate. I was getting a nice buzz and was happy I was tucked.

Not 5 minutes later Cara asked me to stand up in front of them. Not knowing where this was going I said okay and stood.

I stood before them looking at 2 beautiful young women, wondering where this was going. Then Cara broke the silent moment. "So Brent, when you were working under the sink, your shirt pulled up and I noticed some very pretty lacy panties showing above your shorts. Do you care to explain how that is."

Michelle interrupted her. "Cara, don't be cruel to Brent. He is our guest and cooked us a wonderful dinner. He is a grown man and can wear whatever he wants. And if he wants to wear panties that's okay."

Cara putting the joint to my lips and watched me inhale deeply hearing what Michelle had just said. "Well, he got to see us in our bikinis. We should get to see his pretty things too."

"Hmm, that does seem reasonable Cara," replied a very buzzed Michelle. "What about it Brent. are you going to drop your shorts and show us or should Cara take charge?"

"But Michelle, you have known me forever you don't want to do that."

Before those words were out of my mouth Cara bent over and yanked my shorts down leaving me trying to quickly cover up. My face was red as she pushed my hands out of the way and just as quickly pulled my shirt up, leaving me helplessly blushing redder than my lacy pink girdle and camisole.

"Care to explain why you are dressed like that Brent. Or should we call you Brenna? And where are your man bits you look as smooth as a woman down there."

"Yes, I think Brenna is perfect for her," Cara piped in.

Standing there dressed as I was I couldn't think of a way out of it so I decided to be truthful. I told them how my late wife liked to see me in pretty things and I learned to love wearing them for her. I mean, if it made her hot and horny why should it be a problem. They always felt so smooth and I fell in love with wearing them. Over the years I never wore men's underwear again.

"Well, Deb did tell me about that once Brent. I remember having lunch at your house when you were out of town once. I was in Nursing school at the time. She was folding laundry as we ate and I noticed some things seemed the wrong size for her. I asked her about them and she just casually told me "those are Brent's bras and panties. He looks so cute in them I have him wearing them all the time."

"She made me promise never to tell anyone that I knew about it. I asked if she was a domme to you and she said no, that she just thought you looked pretty in lingerie, but that you probably wanted to take it further, she just wouldn't feel right spanking you or tying you up."

"So Brenna," Cara said as she stood up and walked around me. "Do you wear skirts and blouses to?"

"Nhh No," I squeaked out as she grabbed my ass making sure I felt her nails digging in a bit. "Really I only wear panties and camis and sometimes a bra now."

"Well with that pretty long hair and trim body of yours. I think you would look great dressed up a bit. Don't you Michelle?"

"Her hair did look pretty when I brushed it out for her last night," Michelle added.

"Him not her," I protested.

Cara grabbed my chin and holding my face up toward her asked, "what are you wearing Brenna?"

"A cami and panty Miss Cara," I submissively replied.

"And is there a man's cock even showing in that panty Brenna?"

"No Cara."

"No, Miss Cara," she demanded increasing the pressure on my jaw.

"No Miss Cara, there are no man parts showing in my panties, Miss Cara."

"Good girl Brenna, so it seems that calling you by female pronouns would be correct in your case."

"Yes Miss Cara it would."

"Then you owe someone an apology, don't you think?

"Yes Miss Cara."

She released my face and I turned to Michelle and started to speak.

"Do it on your knees girl," Cara demanded.

As stoned as I was, I was in no position to argue and knelt before the still seated Michelle. "Please allow me to apologize for trying to correct you, Miss Michelle."

"Apology accepted Brenna, but be careful or you might end up over my knee for a spanking. Or worse, over Miss Cara's. Now pour some more wine for us and let's smoke some more of the joint."

"So Brenna, are you gay or bi," asked Michelle.

"I have never been with a man Michelle. I am really a vagitarian at heart."

After a few more tokes Cara said, "well, as we are lesbians we are pretty much committed vagitarians too. But, if I had a man that looked as pretty as I bet you will all dressed up, I think a lot of men would love to do you."

"What do you mean by that," I asked?

"Well if you are going to stay here and wear women's underwear I think you should wear women's outerwear too. In fact, seeing we are off tomorrow, we should take you out shopping for some nice things to wear. We can have a girls day out. What do you think Michelle?"

"OMG, that would be so much fun, Cara, let's do it"

"Hey now wait a minute. Don't I get a say in this?"

"Are you arguing with me, Brenna? I think you should just fall in line and enjoy yourself. You know, I think you need a little attitude adjustment to get you in the right frame of mind."

With surprising strength, she pulled me from

the floor to the couch and right across her lap. My feet were airborne off the end of the couch and Cara quickly hopped on the couch holding and knelt over my head holding it tight between her thighs.