Riding Rails with Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quit pouting." She stabbed the chicken with her fork.

"I'm not pouting."

"Yes, you are."

"Not either." Justin reached over and snagged a string bean off her plate. "In fact, I'm going to take a shower and go to bed."

"Pouter."

"Shut up," he grinned, stood and kissed her. "Besides, if I want any shut eye tonight, I better fall asleep before you do, Miss Snore-a-lot."

"I don't snore."

"Oh, you do baby." He chuckled, and returned to their roomette.

In the roomette, he set up the top bunk. He gathered his shower things; including a towel, a bar of soap and a pair of flannel sleep pants. The only shower was a good size. Not a large one, big as closet, but at least he wouldn't be sticking his foot in the toilet like some of the passengers would in their upgraded rooms. In the shower, the water felt good and the water seemed never-ending. He contemplated whether or not to masturbate to relax, but a knock at the door made his decision for him. He hurried and dried off, slipped on the sleep pants and tucked his toes into the sheepskin slippers, which were also another birthday gift from his wife.

On the way out, he bumped the door against the person waiting to take a shower after him. "Uh, sorry."

Down the hall, towards his roomette, he mulled over his disappointment in not hooking up with the good-looking Ukrainian. The more he thought about the missed opportunity, the more relieved he actually was. The guy was pretty intense and made him feel a bit nervous.

Nervous in an excited sort of way you mean, as in h-o-r-n-y, he smirked, knowing it was the truth. "Ya," he admitted with a dirty laugh, but his laugh was cut off short as a hand from behind a closed drape in a roomette grabbed him by the waistband of his pants, nearly baring his ass in the passageway. "Hey! Let me go or I'll―"

"Or you'll do what?" Artem asked, sliding the door closed and kissing him before Justin could say anything.

The kiss wasn't a sweet loving one like Justin would share with his wife, but it did have the same effect on him as his did on her. The all-male kiss differed in the heat and the force behind the delivery. The intensely erotic sensation of Artem's insistent tongue in his mouth and roaming hands made the blood rush to his cock. The pressure pounded deep in his gut in time with his racing heart. Artem pinned him to the door where their sternums jabbed against each other, as did their hipbones and crotches. It was silly to protest as he really wanted the other man, but he thought of the promise Crystal imposed on him and broke away, only to have his pants ripped open. The tiny pearl buttons popped off, revealing his excitement jutting out the fly.

"Goddamn," Justin tried to catch his breath. He moved to the recliners in the little roomette and tossed his shower things aside. Well, Mr. Subservient is gone, he thought, secretly glad Artem's alter ego was gone. "I didn't expect that from you."

"No, I guess not. First impressions are never what they appear to be." The taller Ukraine laughed, low and sexy. "Take your clothes off," he said in way that was firm, but not demanding while stripping down to nothing himself. He was fit, narrow-waisted and hard in all the right places. "Now, please."

A flippant remark formed on the tip of Justin's tongue, but he held it. He wasn't used to being told what to do when it came to sex. In his past encounters with the two men on different occasions, he was the dominant one. It was clear to him now Artem was the top. This new experience felt like snakes squirming around in his stomach; it was both scary and arousing all at once. There wasn't much left of Justin's pants anyway, so he let them drop to his ankles and stepped out, kicking them off to the side.

"Nice," Artem's eyes lit on Justin's erection while he stroked his own stiff shaft. "Ver-ee nice."

"Thank you."

Justin could say the same and was going to, but Artem dropped in front of him where immediately he felt the other man's tongue licking, sucking at the tip of his dick and more flesh. Pleasure spread from there to his balls, which made him tense his muscles. Artem guided him down onto the seat so he sat back with knees spread wide.

At first he tried to be quiet, but couldn't for long, he groaned loudly as Artem sucked on him. It wasn't in his nature to be silent when something felt as good as what he was getting. Gazing down, he caught Artem's hair in his fist, and began thrust his hips in a slow motion. It was so hot to watch his fat cock disappearing between the other man's lips, for some reason even hotter than seeing his wife blow him. He went slack-jawed when manly fingers found the zone right behind his balls and stroked gently.

"If you keep this up you're going to make me come. Do you want me to blow my wad right this second?"

Artem chuckled, vibrating Justin's dick in his mouth and stopped for a second. "Now or later, on my face or with my cock in your ass, it doesn't matter when." He resumed his cock-sucking.

An expert blowjob included licking the underside of his shaft down to his balls and lashing them with the flat of Artem's blazing tongue. Saliva rolled down the crack of his ass, accumulating in a pool in which he slid around while he squirmed against the vinyl, faux leather chair. This was a good lubricant for Artem to slide down sneakily and tease his hole enough that a finger easily slid inside, quickly followed by another.

"Oh gawd!" Justin threw his head back and cried out. He wanted more, something big and hard to fill him completely. He caught his breath at the thought of it, a little afraid, but horny as hell for it. "Ya, ya I like that."

"I got more for you too. Eight inches of the best cock you've ever had." Artem stopped for a moment, searched for something on the ground and found it, producing a condom. "See," he waved it around and tore it open. "It's already lubed, better to serve you with...sir," he grinned wolfishly, but stopped. He must've noted the apprehension in Justin's eyes. "Have you ever been fucked before?"

"No." Justin bit his lip while Artem rolled on the condom over what suddenly seemed to be an impossibly huge veiny dick. "But I want you to."

"Then I will be nice to you at first. Now turn around and show me that ass, show me how bad you want it."

Eager to do what Artem asked, he moved around and poked his ass out while grabbing one cheek. The other man positioned behind him. The unfamiliar warm skin against his upturned ass made him jump. Artem patted him, reached around his waist and grasped his shaft to jerk him off. He responded, slipped along Artem's palm until he groaned again. He turned his head, looked at Artem, letting him know he was ready for it.

Taking a lotion bottle off the side shelf, especially for First Class guests aboard the Sunburst Express, Artem liberally coated his fat dick with it and fingered Justin's virginal hole with more. "I'm going to fuck you now," Artem whispered, leaned over his back and nipped at his shoulder blades. "And believe me; you're going to love it, Jus."

Justin did too; right from the beginning as Artem pushed inside. His muscles relaxed, opened up even through the burn of the girth sliding forward. Artem eased back to only fuck back in again.

"You do, don't you, slut?"

"Aw fuck, I do." The pain subsided and all Justin felt was pleasure. "I love it."

Gripping his shoulder with one hand and his ribs with the other, Artem slammed away at him. His cock bobbed painfully up and down with the effort of the other man's stroke. He reached down and grasped his aching shaft. Thrusting through his thumb and forefinger relieved some of the tension so he could concentrate on the feelings of what Artem was doing to him. The place inside him rubbed by the fat cock sent ripples of intense erotic bliss through his balls, gut and centered on his spine.

Jerking fitfully, his balls unloaded. "Goddamn, jeezus!" Justin came before he really knew it. Hot sticky cum shot into his fist, one shudder after another and oozed between his fingers. "Fuckkk..." His orgasm didn't stop Artem, who rode the spasms, enjoying the tight clench of his ass while he came.

They fell on their sides, and fit amazingly well like this. Artem's shifting hips had Justin doing it too, rocking, and fucking together, in no hurry, as the Ukrainian claimed his ass. This went on for several minutes, the slow deliberate sex, but increased to hard thrusting. Artem panted, kissed and bit the back of his neck and sucked there too.

"Hey, be careful." Justin shied away slightly.

"Don't worry, I won't mark your sexy skin. Wouldn't want wifey to get mad."

"Too late now, I'm sure."

"Yes, I guess so."

Artem sniggered, breathed hotly into Justin's ear and tucked an arm through his thighs, bringing on leg up high. This made the penetration deeper, affected Artem's fuck enough he groaned, so close to orgasm.

"On you, I want to come on your face," babbled Artem, pulling out and ripping off his condom. "Oh, you son-of-a-bitch...gahhh!"

Justin turned over and let Artem jack off, before painting his face with hot sticky semen spurting from a most stunningly handsome cock. It was amazing watching it, but more so the sensation of the sudden void Artem left, along with the cum rolling over his lips and chin.

Shining with fresh satisfaction, Justin groaned, "Dammmn." He wiped his face with the back of his hand, licked the last trace of cum off his lips. "That's what I've been missing."

"Give me a some and I'll give you more, sir." Artem grinned roguishly. "I'm here to serve you."

"I wish." Sitting up, Justin grabbed his pants off the floor and pulled them on. "Crystal will notice I'm not in the roomette, I'm sure."

The handsome Ukraine rolled onto his back. "If you say so." He reached out to stroke Justin's leg and higher, eliciting another erection.

"Yes, unfortunately. And I need to take a shower all over again. She'll smell you on me right away."

"Okay then...nice fucking you."

Justin noted the other man's pout, Artem's lower lip nearly pushed out. It was cute. No wonder the trick worked for him like a charm. "My pleasure." He felt a wee awkward now. "I'll talk to you in the morning."

Artem said nothing more, just stretched out and watched him leave.

Fuck. I'm such an idiot, he silently cursed. "Shouldn't have done it dumb ass, shouldn't have fucked him."

Since it was so late, he didn't have to wait to use the shower and nor was anyone likely to interrupt him. He undressed again and turned on the water, waited for it heat while he thought about what just happened. He decided it was all right he had sex with Artem since he had an open relationship with his wife. So, yes, he'd promised just this once to behave, but Crystal knew him. She knew he couldn't keep a promise like that with someone as hot as Artem around. Of course she'd be upset when she found out, but if he were honest, she'd might be turned on by the fact he had his so-called cherry 'popped' again. Hell, she'd most likely want a threesome with another bisexual man.

A knock on the door startled him; he cracked it open and saw who it was. "Yes?" He said with a grin. "Can I help you?"

"Switch." Artem whispered huskily.

Justin didn't have to ask the man who pressed against the door what 'switch' meant. His dick knew what it meant and that was all he needed. He let Artem in, closed and locked the door. Kissing each other roughly, he undressed Artem, who wore jeans from the roomette to the shower and kicked them off to the corner. The room was steamy now, but the vanity mirror on the wall opposite of the tiny room had an anti-fog coating on it. He could clearly see two smooth hard-muscled males with harder cocks pressing against each other. It was by far the sexiest picture he'd ever seen.

In the shower, the water cascaded over him and bounced off Artem's back. Justin soaped up the other man, his hands paying special attention to the muscles in the shoulders, down the spine, and the crack formed by a perfect ass. His fingers slid in between and further, making Artem moan.

"More, oh fuck," Artem gasped, bent over and braced himself on the wall where he gazed heatedly back at Justin through the mirror. "More!"

"More?" Justin reached out of the shower to his toiletries bag, which hung on a hook. In the bag he grabbed a condom, ripped off the wrapper and rolled it on. "I have more."

Flopping his heavy dick on Artem, he slowly slid back and forth along the line of the Ukrainian's twitching ass. On the third pass, he moved down on the mark and tested Artem with light pressure. The man was excited and soapy enough that he slipped right inside, where Artem straightaway contracted his tight muscles.

"Oh, ga-awd," Justin's voice cracked as he pushed forward until he could go no further. "You are perfect, you really are."

Now in earnest, Justin gripped Artem's hips and push-pulled them as he thrust away in the deep heat. He stared in the mirror, the image of a dark-haired man with ecstasy on his face fucking a blond. The scent of sex was thick in the air, just like the heavy haze of the steam. He didn't know which was hotter, the shower head spraying water or the tight quarters that surrounded his cock. His battering made the other man bite his lip to keep quiet in a communal shower on the Sunburst Express. They fucked like this, hard and fast until Artem's arms shook from exhaustion of holding them both up. Justin felt around to Artem's strong flat stomach to a thick shaft and jerked it hard, in time with his thrusts. They locked eyes and panted for air. Red-cheeked, they were both obviously riding the edge of their own orgasms.

The ultra-sensitive head of his cock finally diffused its pleasure throughout his body and the tension deep in the pit of his gut gave way. In climax, he thrust his hips against Artem's ass and froze, squeezing the dick in his hand. Before he heard Artem cry out, he felt the other man come. Hot creamy ejaculate spilled over his fist until the cock was soft. Now spent, it was all the energy that either man had, and they fell onto the shower floor. The water was lukewarm by now and quickly turning into ice, not giving them the chance to rest.

Artem helped Justin stand up. "That was very nice, thank you."

"Consider that your final tip," he grinned while they dressed. "Damn, I really like you, ya know. I live in Tacoma and you live where?"

"Me too. I live in Portland." Artem sighed. "I don't hook up like this on the train, just so you know. This was the first time."

This revelation made Justin feel oddly giddy. He was glad to hear Artem didn't live too far away, a perfect distance for a three-day weekend. In addition, he was happy to hear it wasn't a habit of Artem's to get with the First Class passengers.

"Portland's not that far―" Justin started to say, but another knock at the door interupted him. "I guess we better go." He opened the door and met Crystal's smirk.

"I knew it." She didn't look mad; in fact, she looked a little amused catching Justin in the act. "Tired my ass, puppy boy."

"Err," Justin began, giving her a sheepish look, hoping it was good as his pout.

"He was..." Artem interjected boldly on Justin's behalf. "Until I changed his mind."

"I'm sure you did." Crystal's eyes appraised both men with a certain glint of mischief. "When we stop in Santa Cruz, Artem, you'll have to demonstrate in our hotel room how you got my husband to break his promise."

"On or off the Sunburst Express, that's what I'm here for," Artem returned her grin. "To serve the lady and the gentleman."

#

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Friend and Husband Seduction High School best friend and bull husband take me new places.in Gay Male
Backseat Introduction Girlfriend's dad and boyfriend share the back seat.in Gay Male
My New F-Buddy's Big Cock Nothing Like Being Neighborly.in Gay Male
Her Boyfriend Subs In Girlfriend uses her boyfriend for gay erotica shoot.in Gay Male
When Worlds Collide The hookup I expected turns out to be my brother.in Gay Male
More Stories