Robert and Clara Ch. 01 - Clubbing Gone Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clara craves sucking it, she craves fucking it, she even craves having it up her ass which is throbbing too. Up her ass, a privilege no one has ever been granted. She will even service his sister, lick her pussy in sheer lesbian lust. Anything to have it. She would fuck anyone on the dance floor to be with him. All of her inhibitions are peeled away like her panties - long gone and forgotten. She is burning up in her passion. She sees colors when her eyes are closed, the colors seems brighter and like watercolors, they ripple when her eyes are open, just like her tits and ass do to the rhythm of the music.

Yet she is supposed to go with Robert. Be with Robert. Married to Robert. But she sees dirty secrets about him in her mind. When they started touching her tonight, he got hard. She knew just talking about it tonight made him cum, she could smell it as he turned away to hide it. What if he knew it happened? Would it make him cum so hard, make him cum so quickly he couldn't stop himself from climaxing all over Christmas dinner in front of the whole family? The profane scene she has conjured in her mind is as real to her as Marco's hand in her cunt. She giggles as she climaxes again, little more than a cum doll in the big hands of the black man ravishing her in front of everyone on the dance floor. Did Robert see that? Did he just run away to get a towel in the car to clean up from coming all over himself?

Then everything changes. Music, the way she is being held, her partner. She remembers him placing her hands in his pants, even though she was the one who did it. The cock is soft, but thicker. How is thicker even possible? The beard is deeper, softer. The kisses gentle. The lips soft. He unzips her top. Her tits are now out, on display for everyone. He is claiming her, so they all know she is his. His hands are now probing her, front and rear. He is opening up her ass. She wants to give it to him. She wants to give him everything, and she wants Robert to watch. His cock is almost fully hard now, between 7 and 8 inches, but with a more spongey head. He unzips his pants, so that his cock springs free. She will gladly fuck him on the dance floor, in front of everyone.

But he glides the shaft up and down her soaking channel. He isn't fucking her pussy - he is fucking her clit! He is so strong he can pick her up off the floor. Her legs instinctively wrap around his back, as she tries to maneuver to drive his cock spike into her cunt. But he will not let her. He keeps fucking her clit, never letting the head get below the man in the boat. One good thrust and she is sure she will come so hard she will split the universe in two, just like his big black shaft is splitting her pussy lips in two.

He lets her down, turns her around. Delilah is there. Delilah is kissing her, thanking her. She is kissing Delilah back, thanking her. These aren't the kisses of friends, quick pecks on the lips. They are the deeply passionate kisses of lesbian lovers. She wonders what Delilah tastes like. Like they have telepathy, fingers dance in Delilah's dripping gash to feed her the taste she craves. What about her own taste, how is it different? Like that telepathy is fully functional, fingers scoop into her channel and then into her mouth. More buttery. Slightly less fishy. There is only one other she needs to taste. Like the telepathy is still working, they take her to the table. She gets on her hands and knees, scampering to find that her goal is spread wide before her.

Clara licks into Molly's deeply hairy pussy. More buttery. More fishy. Delightful. Delightful. Delightful. She notices someone is licking into her pussy, connecting her into her own passion as she drives Molly wild, pulling out climax after climax from her stout man in the boat and her juicing channel, gushing onto Clara's face. Someone kisses Molly to quiet her down. Clara revels in Molly's pungent cunt scent, the best perfume she has ever worn. She is in love with another woman's cunt!

Then Clara is pulled away. Delilah takes her place, and Clara takes her place, intimately kissing the pussy of her closest friend. She use her fingers to plunge in and out, she remembers Delilah telling her she likes that. She suckles on Delilah's smaller clit, the combination of suction and licking making her lover writhe in ecstasy. Molly can be heard writhing in ecstasy beneath the wet sloppy kissing she is made to endure (poor girl). Delilah is just as pungent as Molly now, but different, as Clara discovers she loves her friend's cunt, the texture, the taste, the quivering ecstasy. She love Delilah's cunt every bit as much as she loves Molly's, wearing the perfume of their mixed cunt juices.

Delilah and Clara are pulled back up to sit in the booth, made presentable. Tits are holstered, twats are covered, cocks are returned to their missile silos to be launched later.

"You two are wonderful! So very hot as well. You are probably feeling very hot, and need something to drink. Just remember, nothing will wet your whistle like Molly, and if you want to get your whistle wet, you have to get Molly wet. When you get Molly wet, you have to do what Molly says, or the world goes cold, grey, and dark. What Molly says is like Simon says, you have to do it. So Molly says we three women are going to have an orgy where we thank these three men for owning us and using us. Give yourselves up completely because you belong to them from now on." Molly says as she pours three glasses, which the three women practically chug.

"Chris, you drive Delilah's car. Delilah, you blow Chris, softly, slowly, without letting him cum in your mouth. But make him get so damn close he begs you to lighten up. You will be punished - both of you - if you disobey. Marco, you and Bo flip a coin. Heads gets Clara. Tails gets me. Clara blows the driver, just like Delilah. I get a nice slow screw all the way home. Whoever cums gets punished." Molly orders.

"I don't think I can do that." Clara says softly.

"I don't think I can either." Delilah says.

"Surely you two know how to suck cock by now. Being undercover MILFs and all." Molly chuckles.

"That isn't the problem. I can suck them off all night. But doing that without cumming - that just isn't in the cards." Delilah says quickly.

"What she said." Clara chimes in.

"Oh, silly girls! You can cum as much as you want. Just don't let THEM come until I say so. We need them able to fuck. We need the cum as proof in the ho-down races." Molly chuckles again.

"What are the hoedown races?" Clara asks naively, barely able to follow the conversation.

"Two hos, two bros. Hos get down, whichever gets her bro to cum first wins. Loser ho licks out winner ho. Winner ho goes on to compete against me. Loser licks, Winner gets more tricks. First bro to tap out has to clean Hos until next week. Then we all just jump each other in a free for all." Molly summarizes quickly.

"Let's get to it then." Delilah urges, as she grabs Chris by the arm and marches him out of the club. She loves the sound of the free for all, imagining herself taking on all three guys at the same time, or a dog pile where all six of them are just in a no holds barred orgy. Delilah is hot for that and wonders why they even have to go anywhere else. Why can't they just get naked and do it right here, right now?

"Damn! Your girlfriend is a 24 karat ho! Just one moment, I have something I have to take care of." Molly says as she takes the half empty pitcher to a nearby table.

"Excuse me, my friends and I have to bounce. Are you girls party girls?" Molly asks them sweetly.

"Yep." "Sure are." "You betcha." the three blondes answer.

"I see you've been dancing with those three guys who are friends of mine. I'm willing to put you all up in a nice hotel room, if, and only if, you let them look out for you, take care of you, and you promise nobody but you gets any of the rest of this pitcher. You see it's spiked with ecstasy. So drink it all or pour it out." Molly explains.

"I LOVE 'E'!!!" one of the girls squeals.

"I'll do it." the middle one says.

"I'm in. What do we owe you for it?" the last one agrees.

"You don't owe me nothin', I would've just had to pour it out, and that seems like the waste of a good time to me. Come back next week, and tell me if you had a good time, that's all I ask in return." Molly says happily, then goes over to pass a keycard plus the keys to her Prius to one of the three gang bangers on the recruitment crew, telling him the hotel and room number. It only has two king beds, but she knows they will figure it out. She also tells them to press the button under the desk to start up the video cameras that will capture every detail of what she is sure will be an all out hours long orgy.

"Gawd I need some dick!" Molly mutters to herself, as she tries to catch up with Marco, Clara, and Bones, already on their way out of the club. They aren't even out of the parking lot before Bo's 'God Stick' is buried balls deep in her dripping swollen cunt.

Marco drives his black Cadillac Escalade SUV with his pants at his knees. Clara has gone back to tits out of her dress, half unzipped, as her hands slowly stroke his long black shaft, one atop the other. She is treating the tip of his dick like it is the best ice cream cone EVER, flicking her tongue all over it in between sucks.

"Take the park. I need some dick." Molly orders.

Sensing the change in route means a delay in arriving at their destination, Clara slows her pace, gripping Marco's shaft tighter. That shaft is at least twice as thick as Robert's, and twice as long, yet four times as hard. Clara realizes it is the first time she has thought of her husband in over an hour, since he left. She has been a complete slut, a total whore since even before he left. How much did he see? Enough to get his dick hard. How many weeks can she tease out the events of tonight, stopping telling him each time he cums? She thinks she may beat Scheherazade's 1001 nights record. How many times will she get him to eat someone else's cum out of her pussy before she tells him? How many times after? One thousand and one nights her mind answers as the insistent fingers diddling her own twat demand an orgasm that wipes her train of thought away. All she knows is she loves this cock!

Delilah is just as delighted as Clara is over Marco's endowment with Chris's rock hard cock. Easily the biggest she's ever had, the milk chocolate fuckstick is one she would happily suck back to service strength a dozen times if she could. Her tongue tickles around the rim of the helmet, then she gives him some full length deep throat sucking to bring him right to the edge. Backing off, then tickle, suck, stroke and deep throat, over and over.

Always pulling back when he gets too close to cumming, she is pleasing him and tormenting him all at the same time. She is very good at this game of full cum combat chicken. Her pussy melts all over again at the thought of how good this cock is going to feel when she finally gets it inside of her. Since she was given permission to do so, her climaxes have been nearly constant, but the waves have been building. She has to stop diddling herself and take a breath to keep from having a really big, loss of control orgasm. This leaves her like a shotgun wired to a door, the next person to knock is going to get a facefull. She rarely squirts, but this time, somebody is going to wish they had scuba gear on.

Delilah and Chris go up to their room, laid out just like the one Molly sent the three party girls and gang bangers to party in. Chris deftly presses the button to start the recordings from the HD cameras hidden all around the room.

"Let's get naked and make out in the middle of the room. Let them know what they are missing by being late." Chris proposes.

"Sounds good to me!" Delilah chortles gleefully. Of course if Chris proposed to whip her with a belt, he might have gotten the same response, because Delilah is truly, thoroughly bombed. No inhibitions left at all.

They make quick work of the little clothing they are wearing, coming together in the middle of the room. They kiss, they caress, they explore each other, like lovers do. Chris sucks on Delilah's pointed nipples on her almost conical teats, so stiff they almost scratch his hands. Delilah's claws try to dig into his ass as he reflexively clenches his glutes, so she finds she can barely get any purchase. He grabs her by the hair and tweaks a nipple hard, smothering her scream with his mouth, kissing her into submission, as he switches hands to do the same thing to the other side. He smothers that scream too.

Molly led Bo out of Club Nocturne by his cock, her hand down his pants. Clara decided she should do the same for Marco, but his cock had gone soft from inattention. Clara concentrated on stroking the cock instead of where she was walking, bumping up against the dark Cadillac Escalade. Marco opened the door for her, sliding his thumb into her sopping wet pussy, only to deposit her on the burgundy leather seat, closing the door, and moving swiftly to the other side. Molly was already pulling her clothes so Bo had full access to her, shirt around her neck, skirt around her waist. Marco slid into the driver's seat, pulled down his pants to his knees, as Clara bent over the console, dress unzipped in case he wanted to fondle her tits, ready to suck. Molly was bouncing on Bo's cock and Clara was sucking and stroking Marco's long shaft before the Cadillac even got out of park.

"Take the park. I need a decently long fuck just to keep my sanity with all this foreplay." Molly demands.

"You can suck me as much as you want, Clara, but I'm in no danger of nutting. You are going to need the full weekend being taught by Molly to even get close to making me cum in less than fifteen minutes. Unless of course you aren't giving me your best." Marco taunts Clara.

Bo bends Molly over into doggy style, as he starts hammering her cunt hard, fucking her like he has a grudge to settle with her privates. Molly is grunting and crying out, as her hand is a blur on her own clit. The whump-whump-whump of Molly's head bumping up against the glass matches the slap-slap-slap of Bo's hips crashing into her ass.

'Gawd I wish I could be fucked like that right now' Clara thinks to herself, 'especially with this monster cock!'. With both hands on it, and then her mouth, yet still having cock uncovered, she realizes Marco is indeed ten inches long and so thick her fingers cannot close around the shaft. She double times the whump-whump-whump strokes on the now rigid shaft, and tries to get more than the big plum head into her mouth. She is rubbing her sopping cunt on the front seam of the seat, one knee on the floor, one knee on the seat. Nonetheless, she finds her ecstasy drugged state makes it easy for her to come, not as fast or as intensely as Molly clearly is, but she knows that will happen when they get to the hotel room. So she collects all of her will to focus on pleasing the cock she is sucking. What would Robert say about her sucking another man's cock? Could he say anything or just cum uncontrollably?

Even after fifteen minutes of her best efforts, Clara is not even close to making Marco cum. Molly doesn't really care about making Bo cum, that's what the tight white pussies are for. But she squirts all over the seat, proof she'd crossed that goal line herself and then ran up the score like a pro team playing a high school football squad. The Caddy smells like a whole platoon of whores has been fucked for hours, just from Molly and Clara. Eyes glazed and glassy from the ecstasy, Molly deep throats Bo's massive cock without any effort, like Clara might put a soda straw in her mouth. He whimpers, as Molly's mouth works on him, swallowing so her throat ripples around his shaft. But they are at the hotel, and it is time to put clothes back on and be presentable long enough to make it to the room.

They use a side entrance opened by their keycard to enter the large fifteen story hotel. When they make it to the elevator, Marco and Bo switch targets, Hand under their skirts to try to shut off the leaky faucets, hand grabbing hair to force passionate kisses out of them. When they get to their floor they switch back, as Bo yanks Molly's skirt right off, and Marco unzips Clara's dress and simply removes it, leaving her bare naked in the hall. Neither Molly nor Clara care they have to walk the length of the hall fully exposed. Molly, in solidarity with Clara, pulls off her top and shakes her gallon milk jugs, as they all laugh.

They enter the room to find Chris and Delilah in heavy makeout and heavy petting, standing naked in the middle of the room between the two king beds. Molly moves to separate Chris from Delilah. Bo moves to separate Delilah from Chris.

"Lay down over here on the bed, feet at the headboard." Molly urges, as she pulls back the covers and topsheet.

"Lay down atop her, in 69 position." Marco urges Clara.

"Lick your opponent so good she can't concentrate, can't even clench her pussy muscles. If she gets her man to cum before you do, you have to lick her pussy clean enough to satisfy me, then you get spanked the entire time she is fucking her next rider. Let the ho-down begin!" Molly chortles.

Chris and Marco gave the girls a moment to get themselves sorted, then climbed on the bed and unceremoniously shoved their big black cocks all the way home in the two drenched pussies, prompting yelps from both the girls. What followed was the male equivalent of Clara's desperate attempt to make Marco cum in the Caddy. It was Bo's slam dance of Molly's pussy, fired up by the intense need to compete between Chris and Marco.

Clara had never felt anything like it. Delilah had never felt anything like it. Massive schlongs, longer and thicker than any cock to ever penetrate them, slamming full length, boring out their tight cunts, while their bestie munches their muff, trigger endless and nearly constant intense climaxes. Their circuits are fried on the first thrust. The heavy humping drives them crazy with lust, as they drench each other's faces with copious lube. Chris had the luck of the draw with Delilah's better oral skills, Marco had the luck of the draw with Clara's tighter cunt. Marco crosses the finish line first, raising his hand as he laughs in triumph, slowing his strokes but continuing to ride the intense quim quakes from Clara's spasming slit. Chris can't hold out, and spunks in Delilah anyway, which makes her cum so hard her body goes rigid as her back arches and she shakes, writhing from head to toe.

"Sit up dear." Molly pulls Clara upright as Marco and Chris pull out, dumping a thick blob of splooge on Delilah's face. Molly scoops the cum on her face into Delilah's mouth, as she slowly comes back to reality and gets with the program.

Clara has never experienced having the cum licked out of her pussy, and the moaning from the combination of the quim quake aftershocks and the delicate oral attentions of her best friend's tongue in her most intimate areas.

Marco says "You did really well. Show Bo as good a time as you did me.", as he starts kissing Clara, tasting Delilah's pussy all over and throughout her mouth. More orgasms and pelvic thrusts result.

Molly lays down on the second bed, and Clara gingerly sets her pussy down on her face. Bo lines up on Clara's tight pussy, and Marco lines up on his sisters much looser pussy. Clara begins licking on Molly's clit, while Molly practically chews on Clara's, hood, clit and all. Bo slams his thick dick to the hilt into Clara's spasming slot, while Marco starts slam dancing into Molly's ass, driving his full weight into her cunt with every thrust. Bo is unprepared for how tight Clara's pussy is, despite it having just sheathed Marco's big black dick.

Chris is spanking Delilah at the same wham-wham-wham pace that Marco and Bo are fucking, not hard, but the repetition is adding up. Delilah is shocked when he switches to diddling her clit and she cums - hard. Chris returns to alternating between spanking and diddling, while Delilah muses on exactly how much she likes her new friends idea of 'punishment'. Bo has been fucking his previous favorite girlfriend, Molly, and now by his new favorite girlfriend, Clara. Molly's muff munching is making Clara come so hard her tight pussy walls are simply milking his thick cock and the result is swift and obvious. Molly can see his balls clenching as they bounce on her face, just as she knew this would be the result. All carefully scripted to put Clara in the driver's seat for the second round of the ho-down.