Role in the Hay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I said splinters I regretted it. It was not possible but she would not know that. I expected an explosion, but Lynn just let out a couple little grunts as I continued to insert the handle. I got most of it in, close to eight inches, before she said in a harsh whisper, "No more."

I gave the tool a little push and she flinched. I pulled it out a few inches then eased in back in a little less. It was also easier on my hand to not be gripping the spade itself. The process continued as I increased the speed a little. I reached between her legs and slowly circled her clitoris with the tip of my middle finger. I got her breathing to speed up when I thought I heard something.

"Back in a second." I pushed the handle in so it would not dislodge and walked over to the window in the loft that faced out over the lane that lead up to the house.

I glanced out to see a dust cloud in the distance; a vehicle on the gravel road. It was not Lynn's parents with the boys. They would not have made it back even had they turned around after calling. Her brother, David, had moved back for the summer but was gone on an extended weekend with his fiancée. An old grey car I did not recognize pulled up to the house and a young guy with blonde hair I did recognize got out. It was one of David's friends who worked for Lee off and on. He probably did not realize both Lee and David were gone. He went up to the house and knocked. Mike went nuts but no one was there to answer. Lynn heard the noise and started to move but with the trowel in place and her hands cuffed she could not get up easily.

"Shhh. Don't move and stay quiet. It's Joe. I can have you up and decent in just a few seconds, but he'll probably just leave when no one answers."

I crept over to the edge being careful to stay out of view. Joe was walking to the barn. I began to second guess leaving Lynn trussed up. I hurried back to kneel beside her and whispered, "Hold still and be quiet. He can't see us unless he comes up the ladder."

Which was true, the loft was big enough, high enough, and we were far enough up and away from the edge to be seen easily if I crotched down. I heard a boot on the metal doorway below us.

"Anyone here? Lee?"

I got ready to release the cuffs but after the question there was no sound. I thought I heard footsteps outside and quietly slipped to the window. Sure enough Joe was heading back to his car and I watched him get in and drive off.

I walked back over to Lynn and was going to tell her we could continue when I brushed my hand against her inner thigh and she shuddered. I watched her and realized her breathing was very fast and she looked flush. Almost getting caught had amped up her excitement. Also, I did not think she had heard the car either coming or going. I decided to add a twist to the game. One that Lynn afterwards admitted she enjoyed but during the game was ready to kill me.

I whispered into her ear, "Joe grabbed a rake and went back around to the barn lot. We need to stay quiet so he doesn't come up here when he comes back."

To this statement I took the trowel handle which had slide out more out from self-lubrication and muscle contractions. No need for a slow reentry and I shoved it in all the way, no reluctance this time.

"Oh God." She said quietly and I leaned over and put a finger to her lips.

"I can't see him from over here so we have to listen for the door." Not that I was going to let her focus on anything.

I started slipping the handle in and out, slower thrusts to start, then at an accelerated pace. She was trying to hold back, biting her lower lip as quiet gasps and whimpers escaped.

In what she might have thought was a whisper, but was far from it, Lynn said, "I can't keep quiet with you doing that."

I clamped my hand over her mouth this time. "Yes, you can. If he walks into the barn I'll stop. But if you scream he'll hear you even in the barn lot."

That much would have been true if Joe was still around. I had almost convinced myself enough that I wanted to look out the window and see if he had returned but I was listening for sounds and the Farm was devoid of humans save us.

Her legs twitched, but she held back her orgasm, keeping the vocals to a low growl from her chest. Not too bad if we had really needed to be quiet. But we did not and I did not play fair. I pushed the handle in as far as I could holding it in place with two fingers and stretched my hand so my thumb was rubbing her clit also. A very uncomfortable position, especially with my hand still clamped over her jaw. Thankfully the reaction was instant.

"Please." I recognized the word muffled by my palm.

For the life of me I was not sure if that was to continue or stop. Out of character I whispered, "That didn't sound like a safe word. If it's not a safe word you need to be quiet." I moved my hand from her mouth to take the trowel, letting my right hand focus on her clit and the left start the handle going again.

"I...can't..."

Still no safe word so I continued. She might have realized Joe was gone but she acted like she did not. Later she admitted she did not know for certain if he was gone but was trusting me to get her decent and prone before he got to the top of the ladder. The idea of someone being in earshot of her when I was forcing her to orgasm was too much to pass up.

Lynn's body was on edge. Her legs were barely holding still and a shrill whine, that would have been way too loud had we been trying to stay silent, was escaping her throat. I decide to put her over the threshold. I slipped my right shoe off my heel using my left and, with it just on my toes, kicked it off. I cleared the railing somehow and it landed down on the main floor on what I latter realized was the work table by the wall knocking over a couple cans of odds and ends--and making a mess that I had to clean up afterwards. Honestly that was dumb luck. The floor was dirt, had I hit it Lynn probably would not have heard anything.

The unexpected noise coming from within the barn caused Lynn to erupt multiple ways. A loud scream erupted from her throat. Her legs and torso erupted in spasms. And her vagina erupted, squirting all over my arm and the ottoman. It was not her first squirt but it was rare.

Before she began to panic I told her Joe was gone, had been gone before I started to tease her.

"That wasn't very nice." she said with a grin behind the words.

I leaned down, drying my arm off on her dress. In character I said, "Little Farm Girl, I've only just started to do not nice things to you."

And with that I opened the second condom. I was hard and wanted my turn. I slipped it on and pulled Lynn back to the edge of the ottoman and back on her knees. I pulled her legs apart and lined myself up with the wet, swollen pink hole and rammed into her. I enjoyed Lynn at a vigorous pace but realized after a few minutes that unless I wanted to add a second break I needed to take it easy. I had thought the condom would help with maintaining control but it was not.

I slowed to an easier pace, grabbing her ass checks with my hands and spreading them so I could watch my member move in and out of my bride. It was then I noticed the little sphincter just north of where I was working and remember this was not my bride...this was my toy.

My instructions had been to use her however I wanted. Just like the squirting, anal was not a new thing but it was almost as rare. Lynn was not a fan and back then even when I asked she was not readily up for it. But the Farm Girl, blindfolded and handcuffed, with her ass in the air did not really have much say if the Convict decide to enjoy every hole.

I pulled out and spat into my hand to help with the condom although it was still quite wet. I almost reminded her of the option of the safe word but stayed in character instead.

"Bet you never gave the boyfriend this hole before?" I stepped up, grabbed my cock at the base and pushed it past her sphincter.

She let out a loud gasp, her mouth open wide and her body going rigid. I pushed in, again shocked by how tight it felt. I grabbed her waist, just above the hips, and pulled her onto me. I used that grip to hold her in place and proceeded to start thrusting into her.

Lynn had commented as we started down the BDSM trail that I had a tendency to not be that rough when I was supposed to. She said It was sweet that I had that limit but sometimes sweet was not what was wanted. So I decided to make an effort. I increased the speed of my thrusting and would occasionally stop to slam my hips into hers.

I grabbed her hair, pulling her head up off the ottoman...

I got a couple "Oh God", a somewhat angry scream, and a steady stream of grunts and gasps. But no safe word. Actually in all our playing Lynn has only used the safe word twice, neither of them due to what I would consider rougher treatment. As she has pointed out before, after dealing with child birth twice I was going to have to just be cruel to beat that and I was not cruel. In fact, I realized that although I was enjoying taking her anally I was more focused on her reactions than my sensations. Enough that it took me a moment to realize that something felt different. I pulled out and found that the condom had broken. Annoying but it could have been worse. If I had gotten Lynn pregnant just a few weeks before my appointment to ensure that could not happen, I would have needed a safe word.

The annoying part was that I had only brought a couple condoms out to the barn. I had more packed but I was not ready to just leave Lynn tied up while I headed back up to house and I was fairly certain that if we stopped we might be stopped. So time to change the game plan.

Lynn had not moved but was catching her breath. I smacked her ass hard, getting a yelp this time. Then I wrapped my left arm around her thighs, pulled her legs together, and with my right arm under her torso I picked her up and flipped her on her back. I dare say, it was the one thing I did that surprised her the most. I went around to the end of the ottoman and lined her up. Her rear was on the edge, her head hanging off the opposite.

I pulled off the remains of the condom and worked the panties off her legs. I did not rip them off. One: unless they are old and torn you have a better chance of dislocating your partner's hip than ripping them off. Two: it seemed like a waste.

As the panties crossed over her sneakers, I grabbed her ankles spreading her legs wide. Unlike when I had her kneeling on the ottoman, on her back she was a bit further down. I had to crouch down a little before I entered into her, keeping her legs spread wide apart.

Once again I got several "Oh God" and a lot of whimpers and grunts although there was a much different vibe to them this time. I also got to enjoy Lynn's breast moving up and down, synchronized with my thrusts. I let go with my right hand and was happy to see Lynn holding her leg out on her own. I grabbed her right breast, squeezing it and when I released watched her nipple harden, begging for more. I proceeded to grope her left breast.

I considered playing with her clitoris but was having difficulty maintaining control as it was. If she started to climax I would end up joining her, and in the heat of the moment she would want me to cum. Instead I grabbed her throat. That was almost as bad, Lynn loved some mild choke play. She said that the combination of having me inside of her and controlling her breathing--being so out of control--was euphoric. Sure enough I could feel her body tensing. Time to switch things around.

I pulled out and she let out a frustrated cry. I let go of her throat and ankle and the legs bent in but stayed spread, ready for me to return.

I picked up the trowel and walked to the other side. I leaned over her and worked the handle inside her. Lynn's back arched and she let out a satisfied moan. The victimized Farm Girl was all gone now. I moved the handle in and out using my thumb to brush her clit gently. I glanced at her face to see she had already anticipated my next move. Her mouth was open, her head moving, searching for my member to take into her mouth.

"Not yet. When you're ready to cum, then I'll let you swallow my load like a little Farm Girl slut."

She flushed down to her breasts. I loved that.

I leaned over to be able to support myself on my elbows and free my right hand to play with Lynn's clit easier. That also let my left focus on violating her with the trowel handle. It only took a few minutes until she began showing the signs of climaxing. I watched and just as she was about to peak I pulled out the tool and stood up.

I stood there watching her writhe, her breasts heaving and her legs twitching. With her arms handcuffed behind her she had no choice but to arch her back, thrusting out her breasts. I could not help but stroke myself watching her. It had taken effort to not let her have me while I had played with her. But as much as I enjoyed the view it was time to finish, or so I thought.

"Okay little Farm Girl. I'm going to make you cum with the tool and you're going to make me cum with your throat. But you need to beg for it. Can you do that?"

She gave a shaky nod but was silent.

"Nope, you gotta say please."

"Please." She all but whispered it, but I let it go. Years later getting her comfortable with talking dirty is still a work in progress but watching her blush after all these adventures is a joy.

I leaned over to insert the handle, using my elbows again to have both hands free to play with her. I did not keep myself raised enough to stay out of reach. Her mouth found my member and she began her work. The feel of her lips moving up and down my shaft was amazing. But I had her worked up much further than I was so it was not long before she lost control. She pulled her head away and let out an extended squeal. Her legs clamped shut and I moved myself but left the handle.

After about ten seconds, she relaxed her legs and the squeal turned into just heavy breathing. Lynn was so on edge now I was curious how many orgasms I could give her. I moved to the side to avoid her mouth, at this point I was also on edge, and put my left hand around her throat. My right worked down between her legs. The trowel had worked a little loose so I pushed it all the way back inside and then returned my forefinger to fondle her clitoris. I squeezed some with my left hand and got rougher with her clit. Again her legs folded in and she let out a scream this time.

My fingers were not exactly comfortable thanks to the handle and pressure but I keep up the stimulation and she continued to shake.

"Please." She screamed.

I let loose of her throat and stopped moving my finger, but kept contact with the sensitive nub.

"You want something?"

"You...in my... mouth." Her whole body was flush so I did not notice any difference as she made her request between breaths.

"You want me to cum down your throat?""

"God, yes."

I could not resist that invitation. I moved back around, "Open wide."

She did, both her mouth and legs.

"I'm going to make you cum one last time, but only when I'm ready."

I grabbed her chin to keep her from devouring me as I teased her by tracing her parted lips with my glans. I really wanted to enjoy this but realized once I had her lips and tongue on me I would not last and the longer I let her cool down the less likely I could get her to climax one last time.

So I entered her mouth, but held her head in place so I could control the thrust. Not that I could control her tongue. I quit fighting and starting bucking up against her face with as much abandon as I would have her vagina. I leaned over her bouncing breasts and grabbing the trowel pushed the handle back in and then out, plunging it with as much tempo as my wrist allowed.

I was trying to figure out how to massage her clit and still stay up enough to enjoy the view when it became apparent I did not need to. Once final time Lynn's body let loose, her hips bucking up against the farm implement and a deep sound muffled by my penis in her mouth issued forth.

That triggered me and my next thrust put her lips against my jeans and I shuddered, releasing down her throat as requested. She convulsed under me and I could hear her chocking, the gag reflex was still an issue. Luckily having already feed her a load earlier that playtime I was done quickly. I pulled out the handle and leaned back to pull out of her throat, then mouth.

Lynn rolled over onto her side, coughing up sperm and saliva, then started to breathe slower. I leaned over to undo the handcuffs but found that at some point she had already done so and just left her hands in place. She mentioned later that the cuffs were bothering her and she had been concerned they might become a distraction.

I slipped off the makeshift blindfold.

"Can you walk?" I grinned. I could not help but grin.

Lynn smiled back. "Oh course not. You might want to wash whatever it was you were using."

I held up the trowel and her eyes widened.

"Handle only." I replied to the silent question. "And I kept a condom on it."

Lynn sat up. "Still, wash it...maybe even throw it away. I assure you Dad wouldn't want it now, not that He'll know but I will. Meanwhile I'll need to find a reason why his ottoman is all wet and dirty."

I did not throw away the trowel, whenever I have opportunity to be in the tool shed I glance at it fondly. Lynn did not need to worry about the ottoman. Leather cleans easily and if Lee ever noticed it had been cleaned up, he did not say anything. Odds are, he probably did not notice. My next time in the loft that Christmas I saw that it was stacked with other boxes.

That fantasy filled, Lynn was fine with sticking to her childhood bedroom most of the time while on the Farm, although I talked her into a literal "roll in the hay" a couple years later in the middle of the night in a wagon Lee had set up for a harvest hay ride. Not my best idea. Too chilly and Lynn was right; not as comfortable as you might think.

If you enjoyed this early adventure please check out our past entries that are set in the future of this story, which is still the past as of the present. Sorry, confusing. I even got Lynn to chronicle a tale and hope to get her to do another. As always, names have been changed to protect the innocent and me. All accounts are as accurate as memory (severely tested in this case) allow. Lynn in proofing the story asked for an addendum that my memory might embellish certain things. I have no idea what she's talking about.

12