Role Playing Ch. 18: Adult Theater

Story Info
Wife entertains at adult theater.
2.6k words
4.57
10.9k
17
0

Part 17 of the 22 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ROLE PLAYING 18, ADULT THEATER

My wife had this idea for our next role-playing adventure. We had gotten into inventing scenarios where we would pretend to be other people with resulting sexual activities between us, occasionally involving others watching, sometimes participating.

Her idea was she would go to an adult theater with another man (her boyfriend) and I would act like one of the perverts in the theater. Our friend Lenny agreed to take her to the theater and then pretend to have an upset stomach and while he was in the restroom, I would move in on her like I was a stranger taking advantage. Then, Lenny was supposed to stay in the back and watch for any problems. We had done some soft swapping with Lenny and his wife Brenda and he knew we did the fantasy thing. They had never done anything like that and Lenny was interested in seeing how it all worked so he could tell his wife about it and get her to try it.

We arranged our adventure on a weekday night. Lenny would drive my wife to the theater. I was to come behind them fifteen minutes later. Lenny would see me come in the theater and then pretend to be sick and I would sit next to my wife and fool around with her. There was the obvious possibility of other men being there, but we had picked a time when the theater was usually not crowded and Lenny and I would chase anyone away who tried to get involved. Well, you know what people say about 'best laid plans'.

My wife wore a skirt with tiny panties and a thin white sleeveless, buttoned blouse with no bra underneath. Her nipples poked through the material and in decent light, her dark areolas were also quite visible. Lenny's eyes were almost popping out of his head. My wife and Lenny left our house and proceeded, with me waiting fifteen minutes to follow them.

When I arrived at the adult store, I was delayed paying to get in the theater. There was some problem with one of the booths that showed movies and had glory-holes and such. The attendant was tied up resolving the issue. Lenny and my wife had seen me come in and proceeded to go sit in the theater. They went in and sat in the second row. There were only a few other men in there.

While I was waiting, Lenny thought he would get a little familiar with my wife and she was agreeable, expecting it would help her get in the mood and it fit with the role-play scenario. He put his arm around her and after a moment, put his hand on her leg. She didn't object, so he proceeded to massage her leg, proceeding to get higher on her thigh. She stopped him from getting to her panties, so he focused on her blouse and felt her tits through the thin material. He told her I had instructed him to 'get her ready'. I guess I had said something like that, but he was doing more than I expected. I was still out in the lobby, waiting for the attendant and Lenny was feeling-up my wife. She didn't mind; it fit with the role-playing scenario. She let him get his hands into her shirt and play with her nipples. Lenny got his cock out and began to play with it while he fondled my wife's tits. He quickly had her blouse completely unbuttoned and she was wondering when I would make my entrance. She wouldn't play with his cock at first, but after a few minutes, she put her hand on his prick and pumped up and down. She was getting more and more excited.

She finally asked where I was and asked Lenny to go see. Lenny reluctantly got up and walked back into the adult store where I was waiting.

"Where have you been?" He asked me.

I explained that I was waiting for the attendant to come back.

He told me my wife was in the second row and he had "gotten her ready for me".

Lenny went back in. The attendant finally came back and I paid to go in.

I walked in to the theater and it took my eyes a few minutes to adjust. After a moment or two, I saw my wife in the second row with Lenny on one side and another man sitting on the other side of her. Uh oh. I walked down and sat behind her. I don't think she realized I was there, at first.

I sat there and watched what was going on. Lenny had her blouse open and he and the stranger on her left were playing with my her tits. Their hands were roaming all over her chest and she was leaning back in the chair enjoying the attention to her sensitive breasts. Their other hands were not immediately visible, but I leaned forward and saw where their arms were and knew they had their hands under my wife's skirt. I couldn't tell how far under.

When she slid down in her seat to give them better access and from the movements of Lenny and the other's guy's arms and my wife's spread legs, I knew they were playing with her pussy. This was all an unplanned variation of the role-play. It was supposed to be me, not some stranger, and we hadn't fully discussed what Lenny was or was not supposed to do. He was taking advantage of the situation and was fingering my wife's pussy with one hand while playing with her tits with the other. She was not objecting at all. He had played with her tits before.

Then, I noticed that my wife's arms were reaching over into the laps of her two 'friends'. By the movement of her arms, I could tell she was stroking their cocks. Playing with Lenny's dick was one thing, but stroking the stranger was another. I found myself with a hard-on, so I released my cock while I watched these two gentlemen fondle my wife. I put my hand on my very-hard pecker and stroked myself.

It got more provocative when the two guys pulled my wife's panties down her legs and removed them along with her shoes. They lifted her legs onto the arm rests of her seat so she was completely spread open for their fingers to probe her inner-most delicacies. This was not what we had planned, but she was obviously enjoying it and, surprisingly, so was I. My dear wife was bucking her hips while these two guys finger-fucked her. She had two men's fingers in her cunt. I could tell she was coming and was at their mercy.

Lenny made the next move, when he dropped to the floor in front of my wife and put his head between her legs. He pushed the other guy's hand out of the way. He told me later he was just trying to get the guy's hand off of her cunt; yeah, right. The stranger turned his attention to my wife's chest. He leaned in and began to suck on her tits while going to his knees on his seat. My wife still had his prick in her hands and was pumping him rapidly. It was only a foot away from her chest. I saw the stranger sucking her nipples and realized he was giving her hickeys by sucking the delicate skin on her breasts into his mouth. Meanwhile, our friend Lenny was feasting on my wife's wide-open cunt and she was humping his face and holding the back of his head with her free hand. He had full access to her treasures and his face with wet with her juices. I am very familiar with my wife's pussy and knew that Lenny was getting to see all of her female assets. He had his tongue inside her and was lapping-up her juices. The skirt under her butt was soaked.

The stranger to her left raised up higher and forcefully kissed her. She tried to resist, but he pushed his tongue into her mouth. His hands were all over her body and she was still playing with his cock. He wanted her to suck it.

Since the seat to her right had been vacated by Lenny, I got up and walked around to sit next to my wife. She looked at me with a wanton, dazed look in her eyes. The stranger on the left turned her head to face him and released a spurt of semen that landed on her chin. His cock was right in front of her face and he moved his cock closer to her. She watched his cock spurt a second shot of semen. It hit her lips with the third and fourth jets landing on her chest. The final drips of his cum fell onto her belly. She delicately kissed the tip of his prick, taking the last drops of his semen into her mouth. The stranger thanked her and got up and left. She was breathing heavily with the glistening white semen all over her.

She turned her attention back to Lenny sucking her cunt and to me. I could hear Lenny slurping and saw his head in her naked crotch. She grabbed my cock and pulled me to my feet so I was now standing when she put my cock in her mouth. To the other men in the theater, it looked like she was ready to take-on everybody. Two other men moved forward. One guy stood beside behind her and was rubbing his cock next to her head. The other guy took the place of the stranger who had come on her. He had his cock out and directed my wife's hand to it. She held it in her hand while my cock was in her mouth and Lenny's tongue was on her cunt. She was giving me a vigorous blow-job. She was really in heat. I knew she was vulnerable to being gang-banged. I had never seen her so wanton. She was essentially anked with four men attending to her desires.

She took my cock out of her mouth, looked at me and said, "I need to be fucked. If you don't do it, I'll fuck every guy in here."

I didn't need any more instruction. I pulled her over onto my seat and sat her on my lap, facing away from me. I pulled her blouse all the way off and dropped it on the seats. My cock slid right in to her soaked pussy. Lenny had her all worked up. She was incredibly hot and her muscles squeezed my cock. I tried to hold her to keep me from coming, but she wouldn't sit still. I shot several jets of semen into her rede-hot box. Lenny was still on the floor between her legs and had a close-up view of my cock inside her and my semen dripping out of her cunt.

The guy behind us had moved and was leaning over the seat while he pulled on his cock. The other guy to her left continued to play with himself as well and was standing beside us. They'd seen her suck my cock and they wanted some too. We were in danger of her being taken by these strangers and used for whatever they wanted. It was obvious that she needed to suck someone's cock so I told her.

"Suck Lenny's cock."

I kept her on my lap. Her skirt had loosened, so it was just bunched around her waist, concealing nothing. Her hairy pussy and her cunt, resting on my hard cock could be seen by our partners.

To control the two strangers next to us, my wife grabbed each of their cocks and pumped them. She had a cock in her mouth, another in her cunt and two in her hands. Seeing all this further inspired my cock so I pushed it farther up inside her and shot more semen into her. She was a slippery mess. My dick was covered with a combination of my and her come. She continued to suck on Lenny's cock and pump the other two dicks. She wasn't just going through the motions; she was trying to get all three of her partners off.

Lenny came first. He held her head and spurted his semen into her throat. When he finished, she pulled her head back and looked at one then the other cock in her hands. She put her face close to the cock to the left. The guy was standing while she jacked him and he spurted cum onto her face. The spurts hit her nose and beside her eyes and finally her cheek. She turned to the other guy behind her and finished him off. She wanted his cum on her chest. I watched the globs of cum shoot onto her breasts. She was covered in the white semen of three men who had shot-off on her. Some of Lenny's cum was dripping out of her mouth and my semen was dripping out of her pussy. She had hickeys on her naked chest and her skirt was uselessly bunched around her waist.

She looked at me and said, "Get me out of here or I'll do another round." There were two other guys waiting their turn. I stood her up and Lenny and I each took an arm, waving off her suitors. We led her out of the theater. Lenny had picked up her shoes. She had to hold her skirt to keep from losing it. She was topless, holding her blouse, but leaving her panties behind. She wasn't doing a good job of holding her skirt up. Or covering her chest She held it at the side so her ass was half-exposed along with the top of her bush. We made quite an impression on the patrons in the outer store as we hurried by them. There were wads of cum on her naked chest.

We got outside and she said she had to use the lady's room. There was no way we were going to go back inside. She said she couldn't wait so we got between two cars and she pulled up her skirt. I held one hand while Lenny held the other. She bent forward and a stream gushed out of her pussy. She pissed on the pavement beside my car. She held her skirt up so we could see the flow spurting out of her crotch. I had never seen a woman piss like that. She splashed it all over the pavement. She had dropped her blouse and her skirt had gotten wet, so she let it fall to the pavement and stepped out of it. The headlights of a car coming into the lot washed over her naked body.

She asked me, "Should I go home with Lenny or you?" No way she was going home with him!

I put her in our car, naked, said goodbye to Lenny and we drove home.

On the way I explained how I had been delayed getting into the theater.

She said, "It's good you came in when you did. Lenny was about to turn me around, bend me over the seat and fuck me." She continued, "Then all those other men would have fucked me too. What would you have thought of that?"

I asked, "Would you have liked that?"

She said, "I would like to fuck Lenny some time. I almost went home with him instead of you."

I said, "We'll have to think of another role-play and include him,"

She said, "Maybe I'll just go and plain fuck him, with no pretending."

I wasn't sure if she was serious or just trying to turn-me-on again. Wow!!