Role Playing Ch. 22: Slut

Story Info
Wife plays a slut in a bar.
3.2k words
4.57
7.8k
12
0

Part 21 of the 22 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ROLE PLAYING 22, SLUT

This is another in our series of role-playing adventures with my wife. This one was her idea. She wanted to pretend to be a pick-up in a bar and I would hook-up with her. One interesting thing was that we would be in our neighborhood bar. We knew the bartender. He knew we liked to play games and he still had a few sets of my wife's clothes that she had left behind in our previous escapades. I wasn't sure what she had in mind, but recognized that we had graduated to where we were including others in our role-playing adventures.

She had gone to the bar separately by Uber. She was dressed a bit like a tart, with a real short skirt and a low-cut top that emphasized her cleavage. She wore a thin bra, but it wasn't substantial enough to hide the outline of her nipples.

She had been there a little while and had been talking with the bar patrons, including the bar-tender Skip. I had been delayed by construction work on the 'short-cut' I had taken.

I finally walked in and she was sitting on a stool at the bar, talking to two men, both about our age. I didn't know who they were. She was sitting close to them. I pretended to be a stranger. I sat farther down the bar and watched as my wife flirted with these two guys. I wasn't sure what she had in mind to get me involved and I was contemplating breaking in to her conversation with these two men.

After a while and several tequilas, she got up to go to the lady's room.

I asked the two guys, "Who's the lady?"

The shorter, stockier guy said, "She's no lady. She says her name is Honey. We just met her."

The taller guy said, "She's a hottie. I'll bet we could get in her panties."

I asked, "How do you know?"

The taller guy said, "Look at how she is dressed."

The shorter guy said, "I had my hand on her pussy. I just reached up her skirt and felt it through her panties. She has a good patch of cunt hair."

The other guy asked him, "Did you get your fingers in her twat?"

"Not yet. Wait 'til she comes back."

I was a bit taken aback to hear these guys talking about my wife that way, talking about her cunt. She was doing a good job role-playing.

We introduced ourselves and I learned that the taller guy was Abe and the stockier guy was Ed.

I asked, "Are you two going to pick her up? I might like to try her myself."

Ed said, "We were just thinking about that."

Abe said, "I wonder if she could take on all three of us?"

Ed said, "I'd like to stick my Johnson into that pretty little mouth of hers."

Abe's response, "I don't know if she's safe. I'd like to fuck her but would need a rubber. Who knows who or what has been in that cunt of hers."

Whoa! This was more than I had imagined to be part of the role-play. Some stranger had put his hands on my wife's panties and they were talking about her sucking their cocks. I needed to get involved or she would end up with these two guys. I moved over to join them. Ed said he was a local carpenter and Abe was an insurance salesman. They had gone to high school together and Abe had come back to town for a visit. Abe was married, I learned. The bastard was going to cheat on his wife with mine. Somehow, I needed to get control of the situation and get my 'pretend slut' wife away from these two.

My wife came back and rather than gravitating toward me, she continued to give most of her attention to Ed and Abe. She stood there while Ed was running his hand up her leg. She would push his hand away, but then let him go farther the next time. His hand was getting very close to her pussy. He finally had his hand on her ass and was rubbing her soft cheeks through her panties. I could see her cotton bikinis when he raised her skirt. She moved and sat on a bar stool and they both were soon running their hands up under her short skirt and probing her crotch. By the way she was moving, they were fingering her and she was lightly resisting.

Ed reached behind her and undid her bra. She giggled and at their request, she pulled her bra through the arm holes of her top. The outline of her breasts was very apparent through her skimpy top. When Ed reached under her blouse to play with her tits, he exposed her breasts to Abe, me and the bartender Skip. Two other guys were watching from a nearby booth. My wife was getting stripped and groped in a public setting. I wasn't sure if she had intended for this to happen, but she showed no signs of reluctance. Seeing one stranger toying with her nipples while another man fiddled around under her skirt had given me a rigid hard-on. I was entranced watching and wondering what would happen next.

I asked her, "What's your name?"

"Honey."

"What brings you here? I've never seen you in here before."

She said, "I've had a terrible day and just stopped at the first bar I saw. I'm stoned and drunk and want to have a good time."

"Why?"

She said, "I found out my husband is cheating with some bitch at work while I've been home cleaning, cooking and watching his kids."

I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed me back, putting her arms around my neck. She whispered in my ear, "I'm so hot. I have fingers in my pussy and this other guy is sucking my tits. I feel like taking on everyone."

While I talked to her, I saw Ed's hand between her legs. Somehow her panties had disappeared. My wife spread her legs and I could see this stranger's fingers in her hairy cunt. He was pumping two fingers into her. His fingers were wet from her juices and his hand was in her up to the knuckles. I had never watched another man finger-fuck my wife. I was in trance, watching the lewd display in front of me. My wife's eyes were closed and she was coming on this guy's finger while he finger-fucked her.

The other guy was all over her tits. Her top was around her neck and her arms had been freed. Abe was mauling her tits while I watched from a foot away. She was nearly naked and the three of us were having our way with her.

I heard them talking and Abe asked her "How much for a blow-job?"

She had gotten herself in deep and had to find a way out. She said, "I'm not a hooker and I'm not into giving head. I hate the taste of cum. If you want something else like a hand-job, maybe we can find a mutual understanding." She had to be careful to not openly solicit sex in case they were cops. She was leaning forward on the bar while Ed sawed his fingers in and out of her cunt.

I decided to intervene and put a $100 bill on the bar and asked, "I would like the pleasure of your company for a while."

She said, "I'm not a hooker, but I'd like to get paid for sex, just to see how it feels."

It was what she needed to break away and she picked up the $100 bill and got off the stool. She nodded her head for me to follow and led me out the back door into the alley behind the building. Her titties jiggled while she walked past the two guys sitting in the booth. They got and eyeful.

There was a picnic table off to the side of the back door. She led me there and sat on the bench. I walked over to her and she unzipped and unbuttoned my trousers. My trouser-snake popped out, hard and ready for action. My slut-acting wife took my cock in her mouth and began to give me a blow job.

She asked if I liked seeing her act like a slut. I said I did and she said, "Maybe I really am a slut and we're not role-playing." She was getting more and more adventuresome for sure.

She went at my cock with enthusiasm, putting her saliva all over my prick and holding my balls while she sucked my cock into her mouth. She was doing me like a pro, using techniques she had seen in porno flicks. She was doing things she didn't normally do. My pants were at my knees and my dick was in her throat. Her top was around her neck and her legs were lewdly spread, giving me a nice view of her swollen cunt lips.

I saw the door to the bar open behind me and saw Ed and Abe walk out to join us. Uh-oh, they were going to want a blow-job too. When she noticed the two guys there, she pushed her head onto my cock, taking me deep into her throat. The feeling was fantastic but I stopped before I shot a load of cum in her mouth. She was highly aroused at sucking my cock while others watched.

Ed spoke first, "Can I be next?"

I said, "Sorry guys, I've arranged for her to go home with me."

Abe said, "Well let us fuck her mouth and you can take her somewhere and fuck her pussy."

I said, "No thanks. I don't want sloppy seconds or to have to kiss her after you've come in her mouth."

Ed asked, "How much did you pay her for the blow-job?"

I said, "$100."

Ed said, "Bingo! You're busted."

I was stunned to see his badge. They were cops. They weren't looking for hookers, but had chanced upon my wife's act in the bar.

I explained, "It's not what you think. We're married and this is just a role play thing we do."

Abe said, "Bullshit."

My wife affirmed what I had said, but when they asked for ID, she didn't have anything with her.

I suggested they ask the bartender. They said they already had and Skip, playing along, had told them my wife was a regular tart that he often had to chase away. He was just confirming our role play and had made things worse.

Ed and Abe were listening, but not believing us. Ed looked at my wife and said, "Strip."

She said she wouldn't. Abe walked over to her and without any warning, put his hands on her blouse and pulled it over her head. "Strip or I'll do it for you."

I started to object, but Ed grabbed my arm and squeezed.

Ed said, "You want to role play, let's make it real." He told my wife, "Strip."

She was scared and did as he asked her. The only thing she was wearing was her little skirt. She undid it and let it drop to the ground. She kicked off her shoes and was left wearing a pair of golden earrings and a necklace. Otherwise, she was naked. I couldn't help but notice that she was aroused as evidenced by the look on her face and her heavy breathing. The sparking necklace on her bare chest was very sexy.

Ed turned her around and leaned her over the picnic table. I knew what was going to happen, but Abe put his hand on my shoulder to warn me not to move.

She looked at me and winked, showing her concurrence with getting fucked in front of me.

I watched helplessly as Ed leaned my wife over the picnic table and dropped his pants. His prick popped out and he proceeded to push it into my naked wife from behind. She didn't seem to mind. His cock found its way into her and he began to fuck her while Abe held me back.

Abe told me, "If you let us fuck your wife, we won't arrest her for prostitution. We can swear that we saw her take money from you and that she took money from us. Housewives turn tricks all the time so your role-play story won't work."

Ed was fucking my naked wife. She was bent over the table with her ass sticking up for his pleasure. It was obvious that she was enjoying it by the way she was moving her hips back to meet the thrust of Ed's prick. It didn't take long for him to come inside her. He pulled his wet, shiny prick out and left her standing there with her legs spread, waiting for Abe to take his turn. There was white semen dripping out of her open cunt, puddling on the concrete beneath her feet. She was breathing heavily like she does when she is about to have an orgasm.

Abe dropped his pants and moved toward her. He seemed to have a rather large cock. He showed it to me and said something about 'taming' her with it. His prick slid right into my wife's wet pussy. Abe grunted and pushed into her forcefully he called her a 'whore' and a 'cunt'. Asking her how many men had fucked her that week. My wife snapped back and answer, "Ten, so far. They all had bigger dicks than you do."

Abe merely laughed and humped away. He said he could feel his cock penetrating her cervix. My wife began to breathe heavily and was soon tensing her body as she experienced a powerful orgasm. She kept her ass up for Abe to fuck and I soon saw his ass muscles clench as he shot his semen deep inside her.

He pulled out and stepped away, making her stay in position. He looked at me and said, "Now it's your turn. Fuck her and feel her sloppy cunt."

She surprised me when she said, "Do me. I need another cock. Fuck my sloppy pussy."

I did have a hard-on and was confused. Her pussy surely was sloppy. Abe and Ed walked back through the door to the bar, leaving us there, me and my naked, just-fucked wife.

"Fuck me babe. It's part of the role-play. I want you to have sloppy seconds." She said.

I was wondering what she meant. I noticed a pile of hundred-dollar bills on the table.

"I know those guys from work. They agreed to act like cops if they could fuck me. I wanted to really get paid for letting someone fuck me."

The role play she had devised involved us getting caught and busted and her having to act like a real hooker. She had been paid for sex by the two men, whatever their real names were.

She went on, "Those two guys have been wanting to fuck me for a long time. I told them I would let them do it if they were part of our adventure tonight and if they paid."

She said these guys at work had been propositioning her and she took them up on it, fucking them for only $200 each. I wondered if they would expect it again since they worked with her every day. I had more than a few questions. But, now I was very horny and didn't care about any of that. I was getting ready to slide my cock into my wife's very wet cunt. Her legs were spread and she was bent-over, wanting to be fucked some more.

Then, the door opened again and our friend Skip, the bartender joined us. He explained that he had been supporting our role-plays and had developed a real urge to fuck my wife. She turned and laughed and said, "Sure Skip. You deserve some pussy too."

Skip dropped his pants and stepped into position behind her. I watched yet another man fuck my wife and saw her panting with pleasure while he had his dick inside her. He grunted and unloaded the third dose of semen into my wife's well-used cunt.

They exchanged a light kiss and he thanked her. She said, "Any time." I wondered if she meant it.

Then, it was finally my turn. My wife's cunt channel was very slippery from the two loads of cum she'd taken inside her. My cock pumped away and I was turned-on looking at my wife's naked back and ass. Her cunt was hot like a furnace. It didn't take me long to shoot inside her. I released a large load of cum that had built-up during the evening. I pushed my dick in as far as I could, wanted to totally take her. After a few moments to savor the feeling, I flopped out, my limp dick was covered with the semen of mine and two other cocks.

We had finished and got ready to leave. My wife's shirt had been torn and was lying in the mud. She put on her skirt and her shoes. She was topless, with her pretty breasts on display, highlighted by her dark nipples. She was sexy as hell with her tits out, wearing a necklace and earrings. I was starting to get hard again. We walked back into the bar. My wife walked through topless. She waved to Skip the bar-tender and two other patrons who got another good look at her breasts.

"I left some clothes out back for you." She said to Skip. We went out to my car and I drove her home. On the way I asked about the two guys from work and she said, "That wasn't for real either."

"Then who were they?"

"I think they were really cops. I just met them tonight."

After a moment, she said, "I asked them to play along but the part where they fucked me was not part of the deal, but once they started their police act, I decided to play along."

Then she asked, "Did you like it? Did you like watching those two guys fuck me like I was a whore?"

"Wow!" Was all I could say. She had given me three alternatives of who those guys were, policemen, her work-mates, or complete strangers. I was totally confused.

She said, "I've wanted to role-play a gang-bang and once I saw how things were going, I decided to let it happen."

She continued, "I saw how horny you got when those men were stripping me and fingering my pussy."

She was right about that.

When we got home, I decided to continue the hooker-police-themed evening by tying her to the bed, blindfolding her and fucking her for a long time. I fucked her until her pussy was sore and my dick went limp from exhaustion. Seeing her lying naked on the bed, blindfolded, with her arms and legs tied and her cunt wet with semen, made me think of another role-play we might try, maybe with some bondage.