Rolling in the Meep Ch. 08

Story Info
3.2k words
4.61
11k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you thinking about?" Nikki asked as she gazed into Amarisa's grey eyes as she brushed the hair away from her lover's face.

"That I'm so pleased that you're here with me, that I could show you one of my favourite childhood places." Amarisa said with a somnolent smile.

"Me too, I love being here, it's so exciting and beautiful here." Nikki said as they cuddled. They stayed that way for a short while until they decided to go back to the lake and meet up Elena and Ahri again. Elena had took one look at them and a knowing look had crossed her eyes, but she had only asked where they had gone.

"Oh around to the other side of the lake, just wandering around." Nikki had said vaguely. She would've told Elena the truth but since Ahri had been there she wasn't sure if that was appropriate. They walked down the mountain and back to Amarisa's house, where Nikki and Elena packed stuff for the beach.

The sun blazed relentlessly in the mid-afternoon, and Nikki could already feel the sweat trickling down her neck. She had her swimsuit on underneath her clothes and she couldn't wait to take them off. She and Elena glanced longingly at the naked Ahri, who was walking ahead of them completely oblivious to the attention she was getting. She was distracted from the sight by Amarisa coming up from behind and putting her hands on her waist, nuzzling her cheek. She grinned and leaned back to kiss her as they walked down a wooden path towards the beach.

"Oh wow." Nikki looked back towards the front and she had to agree that the beach looked amazing. A long stretch of white sandy beach led into the ocean and the waves lapped gently at the shore. There were quite a few mermaids relaxing on the beach and frolicking in the water. They walked along the water to a less busy section of the beach and that was where they settled down. The three of them stripped down to their swimsuits.

"I like this." Amarisa said to Nikki, fingering the string of Nikki's string bikini. "It's very cute." She said as she lay down on the towel that they were sharing.

"Aw, thanks." Nikki said. Amarisa was looking really good in a red bikini top and black board shorts that showed off her tanned long legs. Under the umbrella they were safe from the sun's rays but could still enjoy the view of the beautiful beach. Nikki put on her sunglasses and snuggled up to Amarisa, content on taking a long nap.

Elena watched the two lazy girls impatiently. Sometimes couples could be so boring. "Come on." She said, grabbing Ahri's hand and pulling her to the water. They splashed around in the water, splashing each other.

"Wait, I got something." Elena walked over to the umbrella and pulled out an inflatable football. They tossed the football back and forth in the water. It wasn't a long while before she saw some mermaids swimming up to them. Ahri greeted them and they chattered to her in mermish, looking very interested in the football. Each one of them was distinctly beautiful in their own way, and Elena felt warmth rising within her that had nothing to do with the afternoon's heat.

"You guys wanna play with us?" Elena said, and was responded with several words of agreement. Pretty soon they had a game going, one of the mermaids would toss the ball and the two teams would compete with each other to get to it first.

Of course, there was no beating the mermaids, not in the water anyways, in their element, they were simply too fast, cutting through the water like blades, leaping up into the air with a careless grace that would make any synchronized swimmer jealous.

At the start of the next match, Elena was swimming towards two mermaids that were wrestling with the ball. In a desperate attempt the gold mermaid tossed the ball as far away from the rapidly approaching mermaids as possible in the hope that one of her team would get it, and whether on purpose or by chance, it just happened to land closest to Elena. She grabbed it, but immediately felt strong arms wrap around her waist. She spun around to see a grey mermaid, teeth bared in a playfully competitive way, fighting her for the ball. She held tight onto the football but could now feel scaled hands on top of hers. She was trying to break her grip!

Elena tucked her legs in, putting her feet up on the mermaid's stomach. She didn't push down, not wanting to hurt the mermaid, but this way she had better leverage to tug the ball out of the mermaid's grip. She tossed the ball to the golden mermaid who tossed it back to the ball thrower.

Yay! They had won.

"Good...ah..." The golden mermaid had swam up to them to congratulate Elena, but had forgotten what came after the word 'good'. "Good." She said, patting Elena awkwardly on the shoulder before swimming back to the group.

"I win." Elena said, the elation of actually scoring a point of her team giving her a rush of adrenaline. She stuck her tongue out at the grey mermaid, who looked surprised before grinning. Then the mermaid splashed her.

"Hey!" She protested as the mermaid laughed in her high pitch clicking laugh. She splashed her back but the mermaid had already dived under water. "Well then." Elena said with a huff. She squared her shoulders, put on her swim goggles and followed suit.

It was like another world down here, the sunlight streaked through the water, illuminating the sandy ground where the mermaid was swimming. She swam down, hearing her ears pop as they adjusted to the new pressure. The mermaid saw her and started walking on the ocean floor, waiting for her to catch up. When Elena got close enough, she zipped away. Elena felt very, very slow. She was running out of air so she swam back up to the surface to catch a few breaths. They were still a bit aways from the mermaids who had started another match, and she was wondering where the grey mermaid went when she felt fingers tickling the bottoms of her feet. "AH!" She cried as the mermaid surfaced next to her.

"Oh, you." She said, pushing on the mermaid's shoulder, as she pretended to be annoyed. The mermaid allowed herself to be pushed back before she swam back in close to her.

"Come." She said, grabbing Elena's hand. She waited for her to take a deep breath and then they were underwater again. The mermaid swam up behind her and put her arms around Elena's waist. With her helping Elena could swim a lot faster, and they reached the bottom again. The mermaid pointed to a crab walking along the floor, at the tiny fishes that darted away as they approached. She let go of her and Elena let out some air so that she could take a closer look at the bottom.

Full of energy, the mermaid zigged and zagged in front and behind her, coming up every so often to grab at her feet or bump her. Elena went up for another breath and this time it was her turn. The mermaid was very sneaky, letting her come so painfully close, so that it looked like she was almost going to catch her before zipping away. It was a game, she let Elena get closer and closer but every time swimming away. Finally, Elena managed to touch a wrist and the mermaid let her stay long enough so she could put both her hands on it. Yes!

They decided to go back to the game, she swam along, following the mermaid.

"What's the score?" She asked once she reached Ahri's side. Ahri turned and grinned once she saw her. "Three to one in our favour."

"Nice!"

"I got my eye on you" she warned grey mermaid as she covered her. "Not going to score another-"

WHAM! She had been so focused on talking to the mermaid that she wasn't watching the ball and it smacked her in the back of the head.

"Oh you're going to get it now." She said to the snickering mermaid.

Over the next few games Elena purposely went our of her way to stop the grey mermaid from getting near the ball, even when she wasn't close to it. The mermaid swam farther away, meeping in frustration. Elena chased her to some rocks, where she grabbed her around the waist, holding her tightly.

"Gotcha!" She

The mermaid squirmed happily in her arms, trying to pry her legs off her waist. But Elena wasn't letting go. Finally the mermaid decided to try a different tactic. She moved in close, stuck out her tongue, and licked Elena's cheek.

"Arghhh, No!" Laughing, she tried to move her face away from the mermaid's extended tongue.

"Ok two can play at that game." She said, leaning in and giving the persistent mermaid a big kiss on the lips. While started at first, the mermaid soon went along with this strange competition and soon they were making out like mad, their tongues fighting for control, their hands tangled in each other's hair. The mermaid tasted like salt and the ocean, and Elena couldn't get enough of her. She felt something prod against her, the mermaid's cock! Though her body hungered, she was happy just making out for now, and the mermaid seemed to be too, she didn't urge her. They kissed for a while until Elena remembered they were still supposed to be a in a game.

"We should start going back." She said as she moved away. The mermaid looked a little disappointed but Elena tugged her hand. "Come on."

The game looked to be about over, everyone had left the water and there was a lot of activity on the beach. When they reached land, Ahri ran up up to them. "Hey, what's going on over there?"

"Gonna be a cook out later, we're going to the house to make some food to bring back, want to help me cook?"

"Sure."

"Great!" Ahri looked pleased. Then she looked over at the grey mermaid, a little confused.

"Oh this is..." She hesitated and Ahri gave her a smug look. Ahri spoke in mermish to grey.

"Her name is Mikko."

"I'm Elena." Elena said to Mikko. The two mermaids spoke a little more and curious, Elena asked, "What are you guys talking about?"

"She asked if you were gonna come to the cookout."

"Oh yeah, of course."

Mikko looked pleased and then they waved goodbye and Ahri and Elena headed back to the house.

Nikki and Amarisa were already cooking in the kitchen when Elena and Ahri got back. Amarisa was sitting on a chair peeling potatoes into the garbage bin and Nikki was at the stove frying bacon.

"I was thinking we could do a potato salad and maybe some sort of dessert." Nikki told Elena.

"Sounds great."

A few hours later they were carrying large dishes full of prepared food back to the beach. The sun was still bright in the sky, there was not a cloud in the sky. As they headed towards the cluster of mermaids on the beach, Nikki felt a tinge of nervousness in her chest, she had not met any of them other than Ahri and didn't know how they would react to her.

To her immense relief they greeted her excitedly, taking the food and putting it on a row of tables they had set up. Most of them were busy setting up chairs or umbrellas and other things and they took turns coming up to the three, to check out the now human Amarisa and greet the two newcomers while saying also saying hello to Ahri.

"Whoa!" Elena said, jerking in surprise. Curious beings they were, the mermaids had no problem touching her and checking her out. Nikki blushed as mermaids touched her hair and examined her tanned skin, but unlike the wild Amarisa mermaid, they didn't grope her. She declined the obvious invitations the mermaids gave for her to touch them, and after a while the crowd broke up as they left to socialize with other mermaids.

"Elena!" Elena turned around, confused to hear her name. Then she saw the grey mermaid and smiled. "Hello Mikko." She said, laughing as Mikko gave her a big hug.

The food spread was quite a spectacular one, fresh baked croissants, fruit and vegetable platters, scalloped potatoes, burgers, chips with dip, and so many other delicious looking dishes. They all joined the line up, and even just scooping a tiny portion of each dish on her plate by the time Nikki had made it halfway around the table the plate was heavy and full. There was even a whole roast pig with an apple in its mouth, and a very cheerful green mermaid that piled generous slices of roast pig onto their plates as they passed by.

There was a grill station set up where there were two mermaids cooking up steak and veggies.

"Oh wow, this looks so good!" Elena exclaimed in delight, pilling her plate high.

"What would you like, cutie?" The muscular, rugged looking mermaid asked her. The mermaid was only wearing a white apron and some shorts, but just from standing near the flames for a few seconds Nikki knew that she must be hot.

"I'll take that." She said, pointing to some meat.

"Ah venison steak, good choice." The mermaid was a blue a few shades darker than Amarisa, with faint swirls of purple. Nikki chose an ear of corn and piece of pineapple. As the mermaid put the food on the grill to cook, Nikki looked at the sweaty mermaid with pity.

"You want a drink? They got a pop station set up over there." Nikki asked the mermaid flipped the steak.

"Oh that would be great, do they have Fresca?" Nikki giggled at the buff mermaid's hopeful expression that looked so similar to her beloved Amarisa's.

"I don't know, let me check."

When she got back a line had already started forming at the grill station and the mermaid accepted the red cup of Fresca gratefully. "Got you a bottle of ice water too." Nikki said as she exchanged the bottle of water for the plate of food.

"Thanks, you're an angel." Nikki waved goodbye to the happy mermaid and headed back to her friends.

They sat down on the picnic blanket with heaping plates full of food, Nikki sampled everything on her smorgasbord-like plate, and she even tried a clump of translucent, noodle-like dish which she later found out was jellyfish, and that was delicious too, though squishy. She split the steak with everyone and everyone agreed it was delicious, though Elena said it needed more salt and pepper, but Elena always said that so whatever.

"Everything is so good!" Nikki had a veggie kabob in one hand and an ear of corn in the other hand, she was alternating taking bites form each and the buttered corn was dripping down her wrist but she didn't care, she licked at her wrist and kept eating.

"Ahaha Nikki!" Mikko said, and they all laughed at Nikki's enthusiasm.

"Here." Ahri said, taking a napkin to wipe at her wrist.

"'fanks." Nikki mumbled. Amarisa chuckled and pulled her into her arms.

It was a fine evening on the beach, and despite the language barrier, Mikko seemed content to have everything that Elena said translated to her by a grumpy Ahri. Nikki lay in Amarisa's arms comfortably.

She heard a whoop of joy and she looked over to see the grillmaster run from the beach into the ocean, the waves parting away from her as she dashed in. She splashed water onto her face like it was the most amazing thing in the world.

"Guess Quinn is done grilling for the day." Amarisa commented. Nikki watched as Quinn ducked her head underwater and disappear underneath the waves, she settled back into Amarisa's arm and listened to Elena tell a story.

"Hello." She looked up to see a dripping wet Quinn holding a plate of food.

"Something special for all of you." She said as Amarisa took the plate.

"Ah! Giant scallops." Amarisa looked very pleased. "Thank you Quinn!"

"They look delicious." Elena said warmly to Quinn. "Here, have a seat with us!" She said, patting the area next to Nikki.

"Ok, thanks." Quinn said, taking a seat.

"Tired?" Nikki asked. At Quinn's nod, she continued. "Well the steak you made was delicious."

They tried the scallops and found them quite good, Nikki was disappointed that they only got one each, they were so sweet and tender. As the night went on she got more and more bold and pretty soon she and Quinn were wrestling on the beach to the amusement of her friends and some other mermaids watching.

Nikki struggled valiantly, but Quinn had about sixty pounds on her, and was much stronger.

"It's like wrestling a bear." Nikki grunted to laughter as she tried to pin Quinn down and ended up getting rolled onto her back. She struggled to try Quinn's hands off her to no avail. Quinn growled playfully at her but was very gentle with her. She braced her hands against Quinn's chest and to her surprise felt something prod against her leg.

"Alright, alright, I surrender." She said, ducking out from underneath the large mermaid to the disappointment of the onlookers. She avoided looking at Quinn's erection but her heart was pounding and her nipples felt tight, she crawled back over to Amarisa, feeling bad for getting aroused by another mermaid. Amarisa didn't seem to look concerned though, which bothered her somewhat.

"Aren't you jealous?" She asked when they walked away for a moment to go to the washroom.

"Of what?"

"Of me wrestling with Quinn."

"No, most of the females here do choose more than one mermaid to mate with." Amarisa said. "If you liked her, we can arrange something for the three of us." She said as she leaned against a tree, pulling Nikki in close.

"Oh, really?" The idea was a little intriguing, Nikki had to admit. She felt easily aroused ever since she got here, perhaps it was the excitement of being in a mermaid colony or the pheromones in the air, but it didn't take much of anything to make her horny and her clit throb.

"Well maybe we should ask her." Nikki muttered and Amarisa chuckled, hugging her tight. "Ok, we'll ask tomorrow."

They went to the washroom and then headed back to their friends. "We're getting kinda tired, do we want to call it a night?" Elena asked Nikki as they approached.

"Yeah I'm beat." Nikki said pointedly at Quinn, who laughed.

"Ok." She hopped to her feet. "Good night." She said to the group before heading off.

They walked back to the house, which felt a lot more like home to Nikki now, especially since after she showered and changed she crawled into bed with Amarisa, who stroked her hair until she fell asleep.