Rosemary Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Near Thanksgiving, the Tulane University held a banquet Rosemary didn't want to go to another dull university affair, but she attended only because Rag urged her to go, to be with and support him.

She didn't have many formal gowns, so she went shopping. At Dexter's Clothier's she found the perfect dress. It was a floor length dark green that contrasted with her long blond hair. While conservative, Rose's curvaceous shape and bust were easily discernible. She was beautiful, and after a few drinks, she felt that way.

They were seated at a table of eight, and she knew everyone slightly, but there was a newcomer. Assistant Professor Richard Ross, who sat beside her.

They were introduced, and she immediately noticed, for a black man, he was stunningly handsome and was immediately drawn to him. He had a rhytmic baritone voice that sent shivers up and down her spine as they chatted about the food, the university, the weather, and her husband.

"Roy is one of the most intelligent men I've met, and it's amazing how he expresses himself to individuals and to his students. It's difficult to tell that he's stone deaf until you've been with him for a while. I've learned a great deal from him," he looked directly into her eyes as he spoke. She seemed to be the only one in the room as his stare never left her face, not even a glance at her breasts.

"Roy is one of a kind. He's overcome his handicap and gone well beyond his expectations as a scholar. He's always thought of himself as a highway engineer, and not a teacher or researcher," Rose said returning his stare feeling chills racing up and down her spine. As they ate, she observed his well-kept hand's, their blackness against the white table cloth, and elegant table manners.

The meal progressed through seven courses, each with a different wine.

By the fifth course, Rose was feeling a little dizzy, but the food and conversation were so good she didn't say anything.

The last course, dessert was a strawberry cheesecake served with a fruity Mascato.

Rose enjoyed both the cake and the wine, but she had passed her point of no return, she was drunk although it was difficult for anyone to tell. The coffee following the last course helped, but she was on the verge of being sick and certainly unable to drive.

After the meal, there was move conversation, and Rose became more and more interested in Richard. Not only was he intelligent, but he was sexy, with a slender body and penetrating eyes. It was evident that he was enthralled by her. His eyes penetrating hers were filled with lust and desire. His occasional touch caused her stomach to tremble.

Roy had also over indulged and neither of them would be able to drive.

As the banquet was about to end, Rose asked Richard if he would take them home.

He quickly agreed, and assisted both of them to his Lexus. Roy was ushered into the back seat and Rose into the front with a hand near her pantie line.

It was a long drive to the Wolfe's residence, and Rose and Richard talked a great deal.

She discovered he wasn't dating anyone special and that he preferred older women.

"Women my age and race are too dramatic. Every little thing upsets them, that's one of the reasons I like mature women, like you Rose who speak their minds and are straight forward and honest when they express their feelings."

Getting closer to their home Rose slumped to Richard's shoulder, and her hand fell to his groin.

As she napped, he placed his arm around her shoulder, pulled her closer, until he cautiously cupped a breast.

She woke went Richard pulled into the driveway.

Together they carried Roy into the house and into his bedroom.

"Richard, please stay while I get Roy ready for bed?"

"Of course, I'd like that," he said.

* * *

Rose hurriedly got Roy undressed and under the covers. She went to the closet to remove a sheer mahogany rose Walco chemise. The top was held in place by two spaghetti straps, and barely covered the top of her breasts. The bottom was above mid-thigh with a small slit along the right leg. She selected a gray Arlotta Cashmere Robe that just covered the chemise. Her feet were bare. Her anxiety level was high but she wanted a man, and Richard was the man. Even in her own home, she was willing to seduce him.

She stopped at the doorway in a modeling pose." Richard, would you like coffee or a drink? She sauntered toward the kitchen.

"Rose, I thought you were dazzling in your gown, but this ensemble is downright sexy." He said standing.

In the kitchen, she said, "You didn't answer my question."

"Is that all that's on the menu?" He appeared in the doorway."

"Whatever do you mean?" She smiled with her left hip thrust in that direction, and her right hand on her other hip.

Don't be coy. You've know all night that you were attracted to me, and I've wanted you since you first came into the room. The only issues we have is this the proper time and place?" He moved closer to her.

Rose slowly removed her robe revealing the sheer chemise.

"You're beautiful, and your outfit doesn't leave anything to my imagination." He walked to her and stopped. "I'm going to make love to you unless you say no."

"Take off my chemise, Richard," she held her arms over her head.

He bent grabbed the bottom of the chemise and quickly pulled it over her head but not over her arms.

As she struggled to get the robe off her arms, Richard cupped one breast and took the nipple of the other into his mouth.

His tongue licked around, side to side, and up and down.

Rose stifled a moan.

He switched breasts and moved his hand to her pussy inserting a finger.

She took him by the shoulders and backed toward the living room. When her legs touched the couch she fell.

Richard yanked down his pants, BVDs and his long, hard, black erection stood at attention. He spread her legs and lowered himself to her body.

Rose was a little surprised by his urgency but pleased he wanted her as much as she wanted him. She lifted his hips to ease his entry into her pussy.

They both moaned as they were joined. His rigidity was wrapped, and her suppleness was pierced.

They looked into each other's eyes with passion.

"Give it to me, give me your cock," Rose said.

Richard lifted hips and ass from the couch and thrust into her again and again.

Rose closed her eyes concentrating on his shaft rubbing the borders of her snatch. Each shove into her and every withdrawal was thrilling. Grabbing his shoulders, she urged him on, She wanted more of the feelings building in her core.

He stroked her with fury. His need was to ravage her, to bring her to a state where she wanted him not for a one-night stand but for a continuing relationship.

She wanted him to continue plundering her until he came. Her need was to satisfy him like no other woman so he would want to have her again and again.

Richard unexpectedly stopped, grabbed her shoulders, and rolled onto his back, so she was on top facing him. "Fuck me, Rose fuck me," he said.

Rose was a cowgirl on a mission to bring this handsome, African-American man to an organism like he never had before. She bounced up and down, leaned forward and slid along his length as fast as she could. Her contractions were increasing and becoming harder and harder, but she refused to have a climax until he did.

He pulled her lips to his for a passionate kiss He kissed with his tongues mating with hers as were their primary sex organs.

They had kissed for a long time before he pushed her to a forty-five-degree angle. "I've got to play with and suck your breasts because their so sexy bouncing and swaying from side to side as your ride me. He crushed her teats with his hands but left one uncovered so he could suck her dry. As he mauled and sucked her nipples, he gave her short hard thrusts.

Rose's passion rose until she was at the point where she could no longer delay the indescribable feeling of an orgasm, but she wanted him to come with her. "Richard, stop holding back and give it to me."

He rose on his shoulders and gave her one powerful stroke, up and in. He fired round after round of his jizzcum into her desiring cunt.

His flow of cum into her was the trigger for her maximum contractions. She tightened her labia muscles around his firing weapon and moved like a whirling dervish on him,

They both had to stifle their groans of ecstasy.

She collapsed to his body, "That was incredible, just what I needed."

He smiled at her, "Yes, it was magnificent, just what I wanted."

They lay joined for a long time before he slipped from her.

"I can't believe the pleasure you've given me," Rose said.

"I knew you would be good, but I didn't know you would be awesome. I'd like this be the first of many times we can please each other," Richard kissed her gently on the lips.

"You want to have an affair with me. I'd like that too, but it'll be difficult to keep our sexual activities hidden from Roy." Rose said.

Richard smiled, "That will not be a problem because Roy knows he can't please you sexually.It was his idea that this happen. He was aware that my color would not be a problem because you've had affairs with other black men."

THE END

12