Roses and Violets Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Th-that wasn't fake," he gasped, falling backwards on his rear with great mental exertion. He tried to backwards-crawl away, but it was like moving through molasses.

"Um, what?" Violet giggled, stroking Kitten's hair and slowly shoving the 'catgirl' away. She rolled onto her hands and knees and crawled towards him, moving so slowly—and yet so quickly compared to him. "Yeah it was. I tricked you. I outsmarted you, silly boy, because you're just a silly, inexperienced bimbo, aren't you?"

"N-No." He fumbled for something, but—oh, no, he'd left his pack on the bed—

She followed his gaze and beamed. "Good boy!" Her mind sent dripping, tingling tentacles of pleasure into his mind with her praise. "We don't need any more toys. I'm gonna show you how good you can feel without them, and you're gonna be so grateful to me." Her eyes glimmered. "You were no match for a sexy, mature woman who's just soooo much, like, smarter than you."

Gerrim felt the soft and insistent suggestion to lie down, and desperately resisted, but her grip just kept coiling, tighter and tighter. It would feel so good. So easy to do as the suggestions said.

"That's right," she purred, as his crawling slowed to a stop. "I tricked you. I outsmarted you, because you're a dumb little wannabe and I've been doing this for years. Did you think I'd be super easy? Ooh, you did, didn't you?"

Gerrim stared in horror as he felt the tendrils of magic gently squeezing his mind in rhythm, milking his thought away, massaging his mind into slumber. Violet was so... so beautiful... and she'd outsmarted him, this arrogant bimbo of a baroness...

"Well, I am, a little bit." She winked. "But, like, you know who else is suuuuper easy?"

Her fingers tickled over his bulge in his pants. "Aside from everyone I meet, I mean?" She tittered.

Lie down. Gerrim blinked as the suggestion blanketed his mind like fog. He found himself complying. It felt so easy to just lie down. To just do as he was told.

It felt even easier when Violet crawled on top of him.

"Silly, horny little virgins," she breathed in his ear. She ground her hips against him. "Soooo easy. Kitten?"

"Mistress," purred the fake catgirl, and she entered his field of vision again. The redhead crawled beside him and gave his cheek a little lick.

"Ooh, I felt a twitch!" Violet sang, bouncing atop him until he moaned. Her tits bounced, too, and Gerrim stared at them in helpless wonder. So perfect and round, glistening in the fiery orange glow of the woodstove. She smirked down at him as Kitten started to gnaw at and rip his clothes from him. "Does my little flower boy like my pussy?"

Kitten stiffened. "Oh, Mistress!" she wailed, clinging to Gerrim's arm. Gerrim realized she was coming as she quivered and brazenly humped against him, her body warm and her breaths shallow.

"Oops." Violet giggled. "I, like, forgot that was a trigger I gave her. Anyways." She leaned in very, very close, batting her eyelashes. Her lips grazed his. "Doesn't it feel so niiiice?"

Her will gave his another squeeze. He whimpered, overwhelmed by the sensation.

The buxom blonde beamed. "I'm soooo glad you tried to take me down," she cooed. "Aren't you? Don't this go soooo well? Just like you hoped?"

Gerrim bit his lip to hold in the words. But he felt so docile. It felt so easy to slip into her embrace. He was naked, now, save for his underwear. Violet's naked breasts jiggled against his chest, perfect and smooth.

"I can make you feel soooo good, little rose." Violet smirked. "All you've gotta do is answer one super-easy question for me."

He blinked rapidly. He had to resist. He had to fight it back. He didn't want to, but he had to. Or... he didn't want to give in, but he needed to? His mind was fluttering about like dandelion seeds. He whimpered from the gentle sensation of her wrapping tighter and tighter around his vulnerable will, from the wonderful bliss as Violet's tight pussy slipped over his cock. Violet was so beautiful. And she was about to start bouncing.

"Which of these pretty flowers should I use," she whispered with a questioning pout, holding up his backpack for him to see, "to make you a nice, docile little slave forever?"

Her sweet voice echoed endlessly in the little room. Everything was lit by that same warm, fiery, almost hellish glow.

Gerrim licked his lips.

It was so foolish. To ask a qualified Toxin Ranger—who was still resisting!—what to give him from his own bag. Such a reckless, inane notion. Was Violet actually that arrogant? Surely even she could realize that any Toxin Ranger worth anything would exploit that and escape easily. He knew a half-dozen antidotes off the top of his head that could clear his head, could block her control, could even let him take her over again.

Instead, he burbled, "The pink, um, r-rose looking flower." Violet reward his words by beginning to rise and fall upon his cock, and as her silken pussy caressed and milked him, his voice became weaker, words more jumbled. "G-Gotta—pink flower, c-cupid rose, m-makes me... makes me l-love, so rare love you, love you—already do—j-just let me smell it, face, rub my face in p-pollen, let me smell—love, love, love, lo—"

As Violet began to bounce in his lap in earnest, giggling in triumphant delight, Kitten started kissing his neck—and pressed a soft, fluffy pink blossom against his mouth and nose, smothering him in its spelled scent.

"Deep breaths," Kitten purred, and he could tell as she kissed his neck that she was smelling the flower, too. "N-Nice... deep... breaths..."

Gerrim breathed in, and pink fog filled his vision.

And as sweet obedience flooded into his mind and Violet started to cry out in ecstasy, he came his virginity—and his will—away for Violet's pleasure.

Pleasure surged into his very soul as he fell in love with the wonderful, sexy, mature Mistress who had claimed him as her own.

Two years had been all the time in the world.

~ ~ ~ ~

"And this is your new home," Violet said, giggling as she led the beaming ex-Ranger into the courtyard garden. She relished the sight. He was spinning around like a falling maple seed, still clearly dizzy, and clung to her hand like she was his only lifeline. "Isn't it pretty?"

Currently, the garden was a bit of a mess. The gardeners could rarely do anyhing with it without falling victim to the two mind-controlling plats she had—none of them knew how to care for those, let along plant more.

"Pretty!" he agreed, leaning in and kissing her neck needily. Violet smiled and stroked his hair as he kissed and suckled. This kind of infatuation could get annoying eventually—she had enough hangers-on already—but she didn't mind just yet. And she could always brainwash it to something more fun if it did ever get old. "Pretty Mistress. I get to live here?"

He pulled back to stare at her in excitement, and seeing that pink glow in his eyes, Violet had a feeling it wasn't ever going to get old. But that didn't mean she wouldn't add, like, a hundred more triggers and suggestions. She'd promised to make him the village bimbo, after all. And she hated to let such a pretty, obedient boytoy down.

"That's right!" She patted his head. "You're gonna grow me all kiiiinds of pretty flowers, okay, sweetie?"

"Ooh, yes." He bobbed his head eagerly. "Lots of flowers and fruits and herbs! Prisoner fruit. Nurselilies. Fluffy puffballs. Dreampoppies. Gonna make everyone love you!"

"That's right! You're such a clever boy." She got up on her tiptoes and kissed him on the lips. At the same time, she reached down, taking his big, delightful cock in her comparatively little hand and pumping him rapidly. "Just my clever little flower. And you'll grow me whatever I want, won't you?"

"Mm-hm," he moaned, clinging to her. "Yummy plants. Yes, yes, please, let me m-make everyone dumb and horny for you."

Violet pulled back and giggled. "You're growing me something really yummy right now," she teased, stroking the tip of his cock with the tip of her finger. He visibly trembled with pleasure, right on the edge now. She put a finger to her lips, blinking up at him. "Will it make you nice and dumb and horny for me, flower boy? Nice and dumb enough to help me send word to the Rangers about how totally great this place would be for a brand-new Ranger Lodge, and how awesome it would be as, like, a new training headquarters for inexperienced Western Plains recruits?"

She made her pout extra-adorable, her eyes as big as saucers, and watched as his brief struggle melted away in seconds. Such a good boy.

He stared at her in helpless adoration as she slipped down to her knees, grinning up at him. What a silly bimbo. She gave his cock a little lick, then another, savoring his soft little cries above. And oh, he blushed so prettily.

"So sweet," she teased. "And such cuuuute rosy cheeks! Am I fluuustering you? She gave him another lick. He whimpered happily.

She wrapped her fingers around his cock and grinned. "I think I'll call you Rose, okay, boytoy?" She batted her eyelashes, making herself the picture of coquettish innocence. "Are you excited to help me get lots of other pretty flowers to come and live with us, Rose?"

He nodded eagerly, sinking onto his back in the grass. Violet grinned and crawled up between his legs, gazing at his helpless cock and infatuated expression with equal glee.

And Violet gave her Rose one last, long kiss to finish the deal.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

THE END?