Rough Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew she was close. She felt it with his teasing. Her body was walking the edge of a climax and she wanted to be pushed over. But she enjoyed the feeling too. The feeling of being so close. Knowing that almost anything could push her over.

She felt it then, his hand moving from her leg. Slowly his hand slid towards her pussy. She felt the tips of his fingers. Her concentration split between his circling tongue, her climax running towards her and his fingers.

She screamed as his fingers spread her pussy. She wasn't sure of what she was screaming, but he seemed to have moved faster than his previous actions. She felt his fingers push into her. His tongue moved around her clit. No, she decided, not moved around her clit but swirled around her clit.

Faster and faster his tongue moved.

She thrusted her clit against his tongue. She wanted to feel all of his tongue on her, around her.

Deeper and deeper his fingers moved.

She pulled at his fingers with her pussy. She wanted to trap his fingers in her.

His chin pressing, pushing against her pussy lips.

She banged herself against his face.

"Mmm." she heard him moan.

The vibration of his verbal pleasure at tasting her. Of feeling her. Sent another wave of electric and erotic pleasure through her. She felt herself falling over the edge then.

Wave upon wave of pleasure shot through her.

She thrusted and thrusted herself against him. His tongue swirled around her. She shook with every turn of his tongue.

She thrusted and thrusted herself against his face. His fingers thrusted deeper into her. Her pussy throbbed and sucked his fingers with every thrust.

She wasn't sure how long she was cumming. She felt as if it wasn't going to stop.

She opened her eyes and felt herself being lifted off the bed.

She looked at him, the pleasures of her climax slowly giving way to total relaxation.

"Looked like you blacked out there when you were cumming." he said to her.

She tightened her drapped arm around his shoulder, pulling her close to him. She leaned in and kissed him deeply.

He kissed her back as he walked out of the bedroom.

She pulled away from the kiss as he lowered her feet into the still hot bath. She stood shakely there as he let go of her. She watched as he moved the burning candles from the tub to the sides of the sink. She reached over then and unbuckled his belt.

She lowered herself and knelt in the tub. Her hands still on his pants, she looked up at him. She smiled at him as she unzipped his pants. With a quick tug, she had freed him of his pants. She looked down at him now, at his area.

His cock still constrained in his underpants formed a tent. She reached up and stroked him through his underpants as he pulled off his shirt.

She leaned forward and put her lips on his cock. She started to lick him through his underpants. She felt his cock throbbing in her mouth and it started a tingle of pleasure in her again.

She moved her hands up to his hips. Her mouth moved up and down along his cock. She closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of his hard cock throbbing against her lips. She enjoyed the feel of him through his underpants.

She slipped her fingers through the top of his underpants and pulled. His underpants moved slowly, reluctantly down. Her lips still on his hard cock as it slid past. She heard him moan as her lips touched his cock. She fought the urge to open her mouth and take him in.

She let go of his underpants and moved her hands up his legs. Her mouth still moved up and down along his hard cock. She moved up and down the underside of his cock.

Her hands moved up, one hand, her fingertips touched his throbbing cock. She held him against his stomach as her lips continued to move up and down him. She slid her tongue out as she reached his sack. Her tongue circled and teased his balls for a while.

She felt his hands on her head, not moving or urging her any which way. So she continued to tease him. Her tongue ran around and along his sack, then between his balls, then up his hard cock.

Her fingers let go of his cock and she held it against him with her tongue. She licked slowly along the underside of his cock head. She felt him moving slightly, not as much as she would have hoped. She opened her mouth then, lowering his cock on her tongue.

He moaned as she slipped his cock head into her mouth. She held him there, feeling his cock throbbing between her lips and on her tongue. She felt his hands then, urging lightly for her to take him in.

She relaxed her lips slightly as his hips moved forward. She took half of his hard cock in her mouth, then she slid her lips out to his cock head again. She moved her hand to the base of his cock. She wanted to feel him throbbing in her hand. Her other hand moved to his balls.

She pushed her head forward then, taking him back into her mouth. She moved forward until her lips reached her hand. She pulled back again, moving her hand with her mouth. Stroking his cock with both her lips and hand.

She heard him moan as she repeated this. Moving her mouth over and over his cock.

She loved the feel of his smooth, yet rough cock throbbing in her mouth. She loved the way he moved with every stroke and every touch of her tongue and hand movement.

She felt herself moving her head faster, taking more of his hot cock into her wet mouth. Her fingers teased his balls, squeezed his balls lightly.

She felt his hands then, pulling her off his cock. She looked at him, she saw the desire in his face and eyes. She certainly felt it on his cock. Her hand was still on him. Stroking him still. She felt him throbbing harder than before.

She felt him guide her off her knees. She stood there in the tub of hot water, he stood just outside of the tub.

She watched as he stepped into the tub with her. It felt as if her hand, still stroking his cock, guided him there. She felt his arms wrap around her. She felt his lips on her lips. She kissed him back as he pressed his body closed to her's.

His cock was still in her hand as their bodies pressed against eachother. She felt him throbbing in her hand. Trapped between them both, she couldn't stroke him any longer. She just held him.

They kissed for a while, tonguing eachother's tongue. Sucking eachother's lips. She felt his hands wandering up and down her oiled back.

She felt his hands on her arms, guiding her hand away from his cock. She shivered as she felt his cock throbbing against her stomach between them. They continued to kiss, but all she felt now was his cock.

She felt how it throbbed against her, so close to her pussy. She wanted to feel him in her.

She started to move away but he held onto her for a little while longer.

He enjoyed the feeling of her body against his. Her breasts pressed against his chest. Her soft stomach against his cock.

He wanted her. He wanted her badly especially after the way her mouth worked on his cock.

He moved his hands down to her bottom then and gently squeezed. He kissed her one more time and moved his hands to her hips.

She looked at him as he pulled away from their kiss. She felt his hands guiding her hips as he said something. She didn't catch it.

"Turn around." he whispered again as his hands moved her with a little more gentle force.

She turned then, her back towards his front. She leaned herself over, pushing her bottom back. She felt his cock head then, against her bottom.

"No," he said and chuckled.

She turned her head towards him with a questioning look.

He lowered himself into the water slowly as he guided her down too. He sat there as she was continuing to lower herself. He felt his cock throb involuntarily as her butt lowered into the water. So close.

He resisted, however. He let her sit between his legs in the hot water. As soon as she was seated on the tub, he pulled her back to him.

She was surprised. She laid her back against his chest. His cock throbbing against her lower back. She wanted him, for sure. She was excited, yes. This is not what she expected.

She felt his hands on her shoulders then. She felt him massaging again. This time, instead of oil, he was using soap. She let him massage her, relaxing again. Relaxing from the climax, relaxing from the massage, and relaxing from the hot water.

What a wonderful day it turned out to be, she thought. She couldn't understand why she was so irritable earlier. She wasn't even feeling sick anymore.

She leaned back some more and his hands moved from her shoulders down to her breasts. She enjoyed the way his hands dipped into the water and scooped water up to her breasts. She loved the way his hands would rub her breasts. She closed her eyes enjoying the feel of his hands on her breasts. She leaned her head back onto his shoulder.

He leaned forwards slightly then to kiss her neck. He kissed her softly as his hands soaped up. He massaged her breasts some more with his now soapy hands and then moved down.

He heard her moan slightly as his kissing on her neck now took the form of nibbling. He softly nibbled up and down the side of her neck. Well, up and down as much as he could that is.

She enjoyed the feel of his lips and his teasing teeth on her neck. Oh how she enjoyed it. She felt relaxed and excited again. She felt his hands move down her stomach and towards her pussy. She actually felt really excited now. Excited as his hands moved down past her stomach and between her legs.

She thought maybe she was so excited again so quickly was that he was biting her neck. Or was it his cock? It still throbbed between them. Maybe it was his hands. His hands that were slowly or quickly approaching her pussy again. She didn't know.

She heard herself sigh. The heat of the water steaming, making them sweat a little. She felt his hands brush past her pussy and up along her inner thighs. She felt slightly disappointed at him brushing right by. And she moved her hands from the side of the tub towards his hands. But before she had even dipped her hands into the water to grab his hands, his hands moved back down her inner thighs.

She felt one hand on her pussy. His fingers pressed against her. She felt herself move her hips then. Moving forward slightly and his hard cock seemed to angle forward slightly, poking her back. She half moaned and half gasped as he spread his fingers. She felt her pussylips spread too.

She pushed herself against his hand then, hoping he'd move his hand. Hoping he'd stroke her pussy.

She felt his teeth then, scrapping so erotically across her neck. Her tightened eyes closed tighter. She shivered then as she felt his other hand slide between his spread fingers. She felt it. His fingers sliding perfectly between his other hand's spread fingers. She felt his finger sliding over her exposed clit and between her spread pussylips.

The combination of the hot water and his teeth and lips on her neck along with the stroking of her clit with his fingers sent a wave of intense pleasure and shock through her. She heard herself moan loudly. She felt herself press her back harder against his chest.

She felt herself moving her hips against his hands. She moved and the pleasure increased. She moved, and realized that she was controlling the stroking of his fingers across, over her clit. So she moved slightly faster.

He let her move the way she wanted. He could barely contain himself from pushing her up and then pulling her down on his cock. He wanted her, but he wanted her pleasure more right now. So he waited. He let her use his fingers, he let her use his mouth.

She stroked herself in the hot water with his fingers then. Enjoying the feeling. Enjoying the control. Enjoying the hot pleasure.

She moved and moved. And the pleasure grew and grew. Unlike on the bed, this was building in an animalistic way. She felt it as a moan and a growl in her throat. She moved.

But somehow it wasn't enough. She moved faster.

Again, somehow that wasn't enough.

He felt himself pushing his cock against her back. He didn't move his hands or his fingers, but his body wanted to feel something. His cock wanted to feel her.

She realized then what was missing.

She growled and pulled herself up. She turned to him and saw his somewhat startled face.

She leaned forward and grabbed his head. She kissed him hard and continued to kiss him as she shifted.

He felt her place her feet to either side of his hips as they kissed. He knew what she was about to do and he wanted it. He had no more willpower to stop from doing it.

She lowered herself as he pushed himself up. She felt his cock near her entrance. She stopped, both her hands were on his shoulders. She looked at him.

The way she looked at him, he was sort of afraid. He felt her pushing herself against his cock. But his cock wasn't entering her. He moved his hands to her bottom and guided her onto his cock.

The water shifted underneath her. With it, his hard cock. She felt a flash of annoyance and moved one hand away from his shoulder. She reached down between them and steadied his hard cock. She wasn't sure if it was him or her, but she heard a moan. A loud, full of pleasure moan. She held him in her then. Feeling him throb inside her. Feel his hardness against her throbbing soft pussy.

She opened her eyes and looked at him. She saw him staring back into her eyes.

She started moving then. Slowly lifting herself up.

He felt her lifting herself of his cock. He started to push up.

She growled as he pushed up. She wasn't ready yet, but she thrusted down.

It felt good the way she grabbed at his hard cock. The way she enveloped him.

She moved again. And again he moved too soon.

He heard her growling. It wasn't a growl of total pleasure so he opened his eyes.

"Stop moving already." She growled.

He stopped moving. He held himself slightly off the bottom of the tub. His cock pointed straight up (at an angle) and into her.

She moved then, slowly feeling the length of his hard throbbing cock with her silky smooth pussy. She stroked herself on his cock.

Slowly she moved. Up and down, sliding.

The hot water moved with and against them.

She growled, "Yes.."

He wanted to move, but was more afraid of losing her pace. So he held himself out for her. Letting her do it at her pace.

She moved, ever so slightly faster. She heard him moan and she opened her eyes.

"You like the way it feels?" she asked.

His eyes closed, he nodded.

She looked at his face, his eyes closed. She knew he was concentrating. So she moved harder against him.

Still his eyes were closed.

She definitely felt his cock throb harder. Or did it grow harder, she thought to herself. Still she moved, stroking the length of his cock in and out of her.

Pushing herself hard against him.

He moaned slightly. He felt himself move too.

She growled.

"I said.." she said, thrusting harder against him.

"not.." she thrusted again.

"to.." she thrusted again.

"move!" she thrusted harder still.

He lifted himself again. Holding himself up. Holding himself so she could use him.

She growled and felt herself growing more excited. At the control. At the pleasure. At the feel of the water slapping against them.

She moved faster then. Not because she consciously wanted to, but because her body urged her to.

He fought hard not to move, but with the pleasure of her pussy grabbing his cock, sucking his cock, he felt himself moving.

He moved, but with her.

In her.

Against her.

"Yess." She growled.

She moved harder, she opened her eyes again and stared at him. She thrusted herself against him. Thrusted her pussy against his cock. It felt harder, bigger and thicker. It massaged her inner pussy. The water slapped against them. The motion causing waves of force between them. The force rubbing her clit, squishing between them.

She growled again.

"Yes," she heard herself say, "let me fuck you."

She thrusted harder. She heard him moan.

"Don't you dare cum yet!" she was surprised her hear herself say.

She thrusted harder and faster. Yes, she thought, she was fucking him. She wanted him to get off but she wanted to get off herself too. She was close, but it seemed not as close as him.

She pushed her hip up against him then and held herself there. She felt him moving, really moving. She pulled herself off him then.

He groaned and opened his eyes.

"Please," he said, "I'm so close"

She growled and thrusted herself down. She felt herself impaled against his cock once more. A rush of electricity shot forth from between her legs then. It felt even better, somehow. His cock throbbing and spreading her pussy. Her pussy grabbing and sucking his cock.

She stared at him as she thrusted. She moved faster, seeing the concentration on his face.

He opened his eyes then and looked into her eyes.

"I'll wait" he said with a shaky voice.

"Yes," she said, "I'm going to fuck you until we both cum."

He shuddered then.

She wondered if she had made a mistake in expressing that. She did feel like that. Like she was fucking him. She was enjoying it. Hard, rough and in control.

She felt it then.. It started from between her legs, lower than her stomach. The feeling rolling out in waves.

"Yes.." she hissed.

"Ugh" she heard him say.

She thrusted harder, trying to catch that feeling and make it spread out. Make it cum.

"Hurry," he said urgently.

She thrusted harder. She didn't care that the water was now splashing over the rim of the tub. She didn't care that they were making so much noise.

No, she didn't care about that. She cared that the feeling was so close.

It felt so good, she thought. His cock. So hard. It throbs against my pussy. It is so hard and yet so smooth. It massages my pussy.

She knew then that it had started.

"Cum!" she barked.

"Ugh!" he moaned.

She thrusted harder. She splashed against him.

He thrusted against her.

"I'm going to cum!" she said.

"Ugh." he said again.

She felt his hands on her hips. She felt him thrusting her against him.

She growled and pushed her hips forward more. She pulled him in deeper that way. Fucked him deeper.

She felt him stiffen then. His cock seemed to thicken and release. She didn't feel the rest because it hit her then. Her climax shot hard. She shook and shook.

He screamed as she came on him. He felt her thrusting harder against him. It felt as if she was pumping his cock for everything he could give. It didn't hurt, but he had no conscious control of his body. He thrusted with her. He pushed and pulled with her.

She groaned once more and felt herself going relaxed.

She heard him moan as she collapsed onto him.

He was still in her when she leaned fully onto him. He had no strength to move or lift her. He just wrapped his arms around her and held her.

They sat in the tub for a while. He let her doze for a while.

She opened her eyes and felt the warm water about her. She looked down at him and saw his smile.

"I should tell you about the rough day I just had." he said with a chuckle.

12