Ruby's Coach, Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, don't get up. Sit in the driver's seat. Just push it back."

She got between my legs and began to lick my balls. I love it when her tongue snakes between my balls, sucks one in and rolls it around her mouth. Instantly, I was rock hard.

"Now this is what I want to do," she said. "I want to suck you fast and hard. I want you to cum in my mouth. Then I want to snowball. Does that suit you, sir?"

"Yup, that suits me fine."

She jerked me a couple of times and then took me in until I hit the back of her throat. She began to pump up and down quickly and with some forceful sucking. She held me by my heavy balls when she enveloped me. After eating her just an hour ago, I couldn't last long at this pace. Precum dribbled from the tip. She began to hum and the vibrations had me rocking the driver's seat. Still holding my balls, she snaked her finger into my butt, pressing my sphincter until her finger was two knuckles deep. She rubbed my prostate and that did it for me. I leaned back in the chair and arched sending blasts of my jizz into her mouth. It filled her as cum dribbled down the corner of her lips. As my orgasm subsided, my let me cock drop and got up to sit on my lap, facing me. She planted her lips on mine and we shared the creamy mess, which tasted sour and a little metallic. Still, it didn't taste bad.

"Wow. That was some load."

"It was, wasn't it? I didn't know that I had so much cum in me."

She smacked her lips. "Good to the last drop!"

Up through Fort Myers, past Port Charlotte, past Venice and then home. I pulled in under the port we had built while we were away. It was a covered area to protect the coach from the elements. It was late afternoon when I called Bradley and we set an appointment for the next day. I told him that I was very happy with the coach, that I had no problems and that I had relatively few and insignificant squeaks and rattles. When I told him that I averaged 7.8 mpg, he said that was good for a coach that had not been broken in yet.

Being home felt good but the travel itch never left us. Sam was already planning our next trip, mapping overnight resorts and side trips. Our time was spent productively as I painted two canvases and wrote some lyrics. Sam tended to our business interests and investments. She was surprised that our portfolio had grown even during the pandemic.

Our friends were all away tending to their own things. Sam and I could cuddle all day if we wanted. We didn't. Instead, we prepared for what was up ahead and down the road.

I welcome your comments and votes. Feel free to add your opinions. Thanks.

12