Samantha Plays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In and out her fingers went as the panting grew louder and louder. The whining noises started to become soft moans. Yet, there were no sounds of the squeaking bed. Samantha wondered if Heather was in her room alone. If she knew for sure that Heather was alone, she might rush into the room and ravage Heather's soul. That is what Samantha wanted to believe she would do, though she knew she was too shy to ever do something like that.

One long, loud moan coming from the other side of the door was enough to push Samantha into overdrive. Her fingers were darting in and out of her walls like a hummingbird's flapping wings. Samantha slid down onto the floor in a lying position, keeping an ear to the door.

"Yesssss," she heard Heather whisper loudly in between deep breaths.

Samantha imagined it were her fingers thrusting inside of Heather as she did the same to herself. With her left hand, she groped her left breast as her right hand continued pounding inside her gripping walls. She could feel her juices pouring out, soaking her panties. Not paying attention to her own breathing, Samantha was panting loudly as well.

Her right hand slid out of her panties then moved up to her aching clit. Through her panties, Samatha's two fingers worked feverishly over her clit as her legs and hips danced on the floor. The friction of the cotton panties were hitting the spot.

She heard herself release a repressed moan and hoped that Heather did not hear it over her own moans. Her two fingers were moving so fast that they would have looked like a blur in day light.

Heather's moans grew louder and louder until it sounded like Samantha was lying right next to her. She could hear Heather say, "Yessss" over and over. It was clear that Heather was getting close to an orgasm, as was Samantha. She hoped that she would come in unison with Heather, somehow melding their orgasm into one.

As her fingers manipulated her clitoris, Samantha's body flailed on the floor like she was having a seizure. Her intense orgasm grew closer and closer. Her panties and tank top were glued to her sweaty body as her chest heaved up and down with her short, quick gasps for air. She fought back her yearn to moan, afraid that it would alert Heather to her being just outside the bedroom door. The heals of her feet dug into the carpet as her hips bounced wildly like a bucking bronco.

She could hear Heather's moans growing faster and faster until they turned into grunts. Her alcohol induced mind began spinning as the joyous pleasures washed over her own body. She knew Heather was on the verge of an orgasm and was determined to come at the same time.

Moments later, both of their bodies locked up and shook in an orgasmic state. Their heavy breathing filled the otherwise silent house in the darkness of the night. Samantha fought back her moans and tried to control her breathing as her body writhed on the floor until the orgasm finished washing over her.

With her whereabouts starting to return, Samantha realized that she needed to get out of the hallway and back into her bedroom before she was found. She stumbled through the darkness and fell onto her bed, knowing she was going to need to laundry tomorrow.

Samantha quickly realized that her and Heather did have something in common, a vivacious appetite and desire for sexual activities. The only difference was that Heather was having sex with another person and Samantha was left to her own hands and devices.

Heather didn't seem to mind being sexual around Samantha, but what Heather did not know was that Samantha was attracted to women, something that could ultimately bite her in the ass. All of her voyeurism could invite situations that she did not anticipate.

12