Save Maddie's Cherry for Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Dad stands, he takes my head in his hands and I know what he wants and I open my mouth, and his cocks slides in over my lips, filling my mouth and I swallow saliva flavored by my Dad's cock and Father Auyeung's cum and I want to touch myself. I want someone to touch me. I want my Dad licking me while I give him a blowjob, and I'm bobbing my head on him and cupping his big round balls with one hand.

His hands are on my head, controlling me completely and I'm not in charge now, I'm not moving my mouth on him, not bobbing my head up and down, not anymore. I'm no longer sucking him off. My Dad's fucking my mouth, pushing my head down on his cock, and he only stops when his cockhead strikes resistance. His strength totally dominates me. The sounds of my soft little sucks and slurps segue just like that into muffled gasps and choked of moans as his hands move my head and my mouth on his cock.

Dad smiles down to me. "Yeah, just like your Mom, Maddie. You suck cock really well for a beginner."

His hand pushes my head down on his length, my mouth opens wide, his cock stretches my lips and I know he really means it because both of his hands are controlling my head. He lifts my mouth from his cock, presses my face downwards, guides my head from side to side, my tongue and my lips dancing over his balls and shaft, smearing my saliva over my cheeks, my nose, even my chin, making a total mess of my face. Dad's enjoying myself, I can see that as he wipes his cock across my face, then looks me in the eye.

"You are just like your Mom, aren't you Maddie, you little cockslut."

"Dad?" I squeal. Cockslut? Huh? What? "I'm not."

"Open wide," he says, and I do and he guides my mouth down over his cock again.

"Jesus, Maddie. You are, and you're as good a cocksucking cockslut as your Mom was," Dad says, feeding me his cock, and I suck.

I'd smile but I can't because Dad's cock is fucking my mouth deeply on each thrust, he's demanding, not asking, and my mouth is stretched around his girth and I wonder if he's going to cum on me, or in my mouth.

I don't have to wait long to find out.

Dad's deep throating me now, pushing himself into my mouth and his cock touches the back of my throat with every push, and then he just starts to cum in my mouth. His cock throbs, one of his hands presses down on my head, holds me there as his hips jerk and there's that second where my eyes widen and I know what's going to happen and then there's that first jetting spurt straight down my throat and my Dad's cumming and he's cumming hard.

He eases back after a second, after that first spurt half chokes me, and now those thick hot spurts of my Dad's semen are erupting inside my mouth while I gulp and swallow frantically, my eyes watering as I try to swallow and breathe all at the same time and I can't swallow it all. It's overflowing my mouth. I can't believe there's so much cum. It's just spurting and spurting and spurting and I'm swallowing continuously, as fast as I can, and not even thinking about how it tastes until he's done, and I can't swallow fast enough.

"Guess that's your first blowjob then, Maddie," Dad says, stroking my hair away from my face, watching me as I suck his cock clean, licking his glans, licking that last drop of cum that oozes out at the very tip and I've got a tummy full of my Dad's cum, my his cum is all over my face, and I rub my tummy with one hand.

I lift my mouth from him, lick his cum from my lips. There's a lot on my chin that escaped. I wipe it up with one finger, lick my finger clean and I'm totally surprised when Father Auyeung groans, and his cum spurts onto my face, great thick jets, and I don't even try to move because I'm actually a bit limp with excitement as he spurts all over my cheeks and nose and lips, and I turn my face towards him without thinking and open my mouth.

Just like my Mom.

"Oh Lord God, praise this little blessed little whore," Father Auyeung groans, wiping his cock in my hair, and I'm, like, what the fuck? I'm not normally a what-the-fuck girl, but wiping his cock in my hair and calling me a whore when he cums all over my face, that's definitely a what-the-fuck moment if anything is.

My Dad smiles down at me. "Just like your Mom, Maddie," he says, and he uses my red g-string panties to collect Father Auyeung's cum of my face, most of it anyhow, and there's a lot. He smiles again.

"Open wide," he says, and I do, and he feeds me my g-string panties, and they're dripping with cum. "Suck them clean, Maddie," he adds, and I do. I hold them with one hand, and I suck and chew and swallow, and that taste. The texture. My Dad and Father Auyeung watching me, and I have too. I touch myself with my other hand.

"Kurt?" Father Auyeung says, and it's almost a groan, and his cock twitches. "I do think your little Magdalene is ready."

He stands, tucks himself away, fastens his trousers, smiles down at me. Approvingly. "Why don't you take her back downstairs, Kurt," he says. "Dance with her, enjoy the Ball." He hesitates, looking down at me as I sit there, naked but for my high heeled shoes, and there's still cum on my face, and on my boobs and my stomach.

"She really does take after her Mom, doesn't she?"

"She does." My Dad smiles at me. I smile back, and I'm still glowing. "And I think you're right. I think Maddie's ready." He hesitates. "Tonight?"

"Do you really think she's ready?" Father Auyeung looks down at me.

"Ready for what?" I ask, looking up at Father Auyeung, then at my Dad. Then back to Father Auyeung and now my heart's pounding and my sex pulses, and there's that hot wet slippery need.

Father Auyeung sinks to his knees in front of me, and spreads my knees with his hands, looking at my sex, and I look with him. My Dad looks, and my sex is pink and swollen and glistening, my labia parting a little, and my clitoris is protruding a little, clearly visible.

My Dad reaches out, his finger brushes my labia, parting me, and I'm so wet, I'm not just glistening. I'm so wet that when he teases my labia apart, that wetness trickles down my inner thigh.

"Ohhhhhhh," I sob, watching his finger caress me there, and I can feel it as well, and it's just so exquisitely good. "Ohhhhhhhh."

Then, "I'm just like my Mom, aren't I?" I gasp, and I want my Dad's mouth there again. I want to touch myself. I want... and I know what I want.

"I am, aren't I," I whisper, looking at my Dad. "Just like my Mom."

My Dad looks at me and smiles. "Do you want to be just like your Mom, Maddie?" he asks, and all three of us look at the display. Mom, on her back, on that bed, a guy on either side of her, one guy using her mouth, one guy beneath her and another with his cock buried in her sex. "Completely?"

I look at him, my face flaming, and that flame spreads down my neck to my shoulders and then to my breasts. My nipples are already engorged, but they swell visibly, and my sex? I'm sitting on a wet patch on the black leather of the couch, and now I look up at the display.

I look at my Mom.

"Your Mom was delectable," Father Auyeung breathes, crossing himself. "So delicious and willing to serve." He smiles. "And so precocious when she was at High School. It was a delight to induct her as a Magdalene, when she and your father joined the Order."

He and my Dad look at each other and smile, and Father Auyeung looks at me. They both look at me, and I know the question they want answered.

"Yes, Father," I whisper. "Yes, Dad. I want to be just like my Mom."

"Tonight?" Father Auyeung says, his voice low and hoarse. "Do you wish to be just like your Mom?" He smiles now, "Tonight?"

"Yes," I choke out, limp on that couch. "Yes, I do."

"Very well, Maddie Liu," Father Auyeung says, crossing himself, and then making the sign of the cross on my forehead. "You have consented, and tonight you shall, as was your Mother, be admitted as a Daughter-Member of the Order of the Society of Loving Devotion to the Magdalene with the blessings of Holy Mother Church, and our Savior, Jesus, God of Love."

"What... what does that mean?" I gasp.

My Dad smiles. "You're going to be just like your Mom, Maddie." His finger brushes my clitoris lightly, circling, and at the same time Father Auyueng reaches out with both hands, sliding one finger into my sex and the other beneath me, one fingertip pushing through my sphincter.

"Ohh... ohhh... oohhh... ohhhhhhh." That climax hits me in a crashing wave that sweeps me under after a second of stunned disbelief. A second for those different sensations to hit me, combine within me, and I'm juddering helplessly on the couch, on and on and on, a glowing golden maelstrom filling my mind, and I'm helpless under that sudden onslaught of sensations.

"Ohhhhhhhh," I moan, helplessly, subsiding slowly, trembling as that exquisite pleasure slowly slips away.

"Just like your Mom," my Dad says, very gently, and then he kisses me, a long slow gentle kiss.

"Bless you, Maddie Liu, for you have been chosen as a Magdalene by the Lord God, by his only Son, and by the Virgin Mary," Father Auyeung says, very quietly, his face rapt, and he makes the sign of the cross on my forehead, my boobs, my cum-splattered stomach and then on my sex. "You have been chosen as a Magdalene, your sex is as a vessel of the Lord, and all your sins on this night, and on every night you serve as a Magdalene, are forgiven, for it is not a sin to serve the servants of the Lord God of Hosts."

He smiles, and stands, and I can't help noticing he's hard again. "You should both dress yourselves." He eyes me and smiles. "And wash your face, Maddie."

Him and my Dad both look at me and chuckle.

"Take her back down and enjoy the rest of the Halloween Ball, Kurt." He hesitates. "We have some members here, but they're with their daughters, we can't call on them tonight." He chuckles. "And a couple of them are busy with their little darlings, or they will be. No, I'll make a few calls and let you know when it's time, Kurt."

He nods at me, smiling. "Enjoy the dancing, Maddie. I'll see you later this evening."

"

I don't say a thing as he leaves, closing the door behind him. I'm a little stunned, to be honest.

"Let's get you dressed, Maddie," my Dad says, reaching for my hands, helping me to my feet, and it's kind of weirdly exciting to be standing naked in high-heeled shoes, it really is.

"Uh, maybe you should get dressed too, Dad," I say, and my head feels a little dazed, but I'm glowing and tingling everywhere, and I'm not sure what's happening but I look at that display, and I swallow, tasting my Dad's cum, and Father Auyeung's cum, and I know I want to be just like my Mom.

"Dad?" I ask, looking around for my dress, and he hands it to me, then steps into his boxers.

I pass him his shirt and slip my dress on. Dad does the zipper for me. We both look at my sodden red G-string panties. My Dad picks them up and looks at them, then puts them in his pocket.

"Dad," I say.

"Maddie?" my Dad says, and turns to me, and he has one hand on my sex, cupping me, and the other on my butt, under my dress.

"Dad?" I say at the same time, my hands on his shoulders, shivering, and I ease my feet apart a little.

"You first," we both say, and my Dad smiles. I don't smile. I'm biting my bottom lip and trying hard not to moan out loud because I know how wet I am, and he knows too.

"Do you want me to?" I gasp, after a second.

"Do I want you to what?" my Dad asks, looking down into my eyes.

"Be just like Mom," I whisper, heart pounding and I'm so wet and hot, and we both glance at the display. "Like that," I whisper, all choked up inside. "Tonight."

"Do you want to be like that?" Dad breathes, and his hand moves on my sex, and he knows how wet I am, and his finger slides up inside me. "Would you do that for me, Maddie?"

"Yes," I gasp, squeezing my Dad's cock inside me. "Yes I would." I'm looking at my Mom on the display. I look back back at my Dad and I think I mist have made my mind up a long time ago because I don't hesitate at all. "I'll do what you want me to do, Dad? Everything Mom did, I'll do for you. I want to be just like my Mom. Would you like that, Dad?" I gasp, and his finger moves inside me and I just about die. It's so very good as he moves his finger inside me, and I'm so willing to give him everything he wants.

"Ohhhhh," I gasp, my eyes widening, clinging to him and he's touching me inside with his finger and I love it.

"Do you want to be like that?" Dad breathes again, watching my face. "Like your Mom?"

"Yes," I whisper. "Oh yes, I do." I look up at him. "For you, Dad. I want to be like that for you. Would you like me to do what Mom did? Would you like to watch me like that? Doing it with someone else?"

Dad looks down at me, one of his hands brushes the hair back from my forehead, his lips touch mine, brush mine, possess mine and he's kissing me. Kissing me hard and my mouth's wide open to him as his tongue slips inside and tastes me, dances with my tongue, takes possession of my mouth the same way his finger's taken possession of my sex. His eyes look into mine, search mine. Read my mind. Dad reads me like a book.

A fucking book.

"Maddie, baby," my Dad breathes. "I'd like that, and you will." He smiles. "Not just for me."

"Not just for you, Dad," I moan, and I think about that, about my Mom, about being just like my Mom and my sex spasms on his finger.

He hesitates, and I know he wants to ask me a question, and I wait, breathing hard because his finger inside me is driving me crazy.

"Ask me, Dad," I say at last, and he swallows.

"Maddie," he says, after a second. "I know you don't date, and you've never had a boyfriend, but I need to ask... uh..."

My Dad's blushing, and I giggle, which feels really weird with his finger inside me.

"I've never, Dad," I moan, and I'm blushing too. "Not with anyone."

"Oh Jesus, Maddie," my Dad says. "You really are a virgin?"

"Yes, Dad," I moan. "I really am, and I want you to be the first," and my sex spasms on his finger. "Promise me you'll be my first, Dad."

"I promise, Maddie," my Dad, breathes, and then he smiles. "Tonight you're going to get my cock, first." And then he chuckles. "But after mine, you're going to be just like your Mom for me, aren't you Maddie?"

"Yes," I moan. "Yes, Dad, after yours, I'll be just like Mom for you."

There's a long moment where neither of us move, nothing moves except my sex on his finger, and then he smiles, his finger eases from me, and he releases me.

"Let's go back down and dance some more," he says, slipping his jacket on, adjusting himself and he looks immaculate. As if nothing in here every happened, and just before we walk out, he turns to me, taking both my hands in his.

"Are you okay, Maddie?"

I smile back, glowing, shivering, and I'm on edge because all I can think of is that I'm not wearing anything at all beneath my dress, and I have no idea what's going to happen later, but if it's going to be just like my Mom, and it's not just going to be my Dad, it's going to be scary and exciting, and I find my voice after a couple of tries where my lips move but nothing comes out.

"I'm fine Dad."

My Dad looks down at me, and he doesn't say anything more. He smiles, and then he takes my hand, and leads me out through that almost hidden doorway, out into the foyer.

"I need to use the washroom, Dad," I whisper. "Wait for me?"

He nods, smiles and I leave him, and I'm feeling really strange. I need to wash my face and brush my hair or something because I really do look a mess, and then Aimee walks in, surprising me, because I didn't expect anyone else up here.

"Hi, Aimee," I say, and my voice sounds strange, even to me, and she looks a total mess, like me. Her hairs all disheveled, and her lipsticks all smeared like she's been kissing or something and there's, like, saliva and stuff all over her face. We both look like we've just emerged from a long make out session at a party, and I know Aimee's done stuff like that but I never have, and besides, we're here with our Dad's.

"Hi, Maddie," she says, and I'm kind of wondering about her but I'm not asking. She looks at me and I know she's as curious as I am but she's not asking either and even if she did, how could I tell her. I mean, making out with my Dad? Giving my Dad a blowjob? Not to mention what my Dad just did to me and Father Auyeung cumming all over my face. And then there's my missing panties, and I sort of fumble for my hairbrush and drop my handbag, and I really hope she doesn't notice I'm not wearing any panties.

Her dress is even shorter than mine, and when I bend down to pick my handbag up, I can't help noticing she's not wearing any panties either but I'm not saying anything, and I turn away and pretend not to notice. Was Aimee doing something with her Dad too? I mean, there's no-one else up here. Maybe it's not just me. Maybe I'm not quite so weird. I don't know, but it doesn't matter, I'm not saying a thing. Not tonight anyhow. She isn't either and she doesn't ask.

Without a word, we both wash our faces, and I'm sort of embarrassed because there's a lot of cum caked across my face and it takes a while to wash it off and get it out of my hair, and I don't look at Aimee at all, but she doesn't look at me either. We adjust our dresses, brush out our hair and redo it.

Aimee touches up her lip gloss, then lends it to me and I do mine as well. When we emerge, we're both looking as immaculate as we were when we arrived, except neither of us is wearing any panties, and Aimee's Dad's there with my Dad, talking, and I catch Aimee looking at me, the way I'm looking at her. Was she really doing with her Dad what I was doing with mine? It'd be hard to believe.

Except that neither Aimee nor I are wearing panties.

Dad and Mr. Young don't seem to mind and it's not like I'm asking my Dad for them back in front of Mr. Young but I am, you know, like, a bit embarrassed. And shy. Actually I'm blushing because I've never gone anywhere without panties. There's one or two girls I know who've done things like that, but very definitely not me, and I can't help wondering why Aimee's not wearing any panties. I mean, she's with her Dad, not that boyfriend of hers.

As for me, well, I'm embarrassed and excited. Standing there with my Dad, and Aimee and her Dad, in that little black dress with no panties, I'm hot and wet, and my clitoris wants to be touched and I want to be touched and my sex sort of pulses slowly and this is the shortest dress I've ever worn, let alone without any panties. Aimee's dress is even shorter than mine, and from the look of her face, I'm not sure which of us is more embarrassed.

"Dance, Maddie?" Aimee's Dad asks me we walk into the hall and of course it's a dance, the music's still playing and it's that slow stuff Father Auyeung likes. I blush bright red and looks at my Dad but he just smiles and pats my butt and Mr. Young leads me out and takes me in his arms and we're slow dancing together. Me and Aimee's Dad, and I'm not wearing any panties.

Neither's Aimee. What were her Dad and Aimee doing up there? Were they doing stuff like me and my Dad? I mean, Mr. Young, Jim, I know now that he was in some of those clips with my Dad and my Mom. Dad told me. Does that mean Aimee's Mom did stuff like my Mom? I mean, I knew Aimee's Mom, and she did dress really nicely. She looked really hot sometimes, when they all went out together.

They all went out together.

My Dad and Aimee's Dad, and my Mom and Aimee's Mom. Together. Oh my god.

"Enjoying yourself, Maddie?" Mr. Young, Jim, his voice cuts into my confused thoughts, and he's smiling down at me, and Jesus, him and Aimee were upstairs, and Aimee was a mess, just like me. Aimee's not wearing panties, just like me. He used to go out with my Dad and my Mom, and his wife. Was Elaine like Mom? I remember some of those dresses she used to wear.

1...45678...12