Secret Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Melinda tells me you haven't started dating yet," she said suddenly out of the blue. Once again I was surprised that my daughters concern over my personal life, or rather lack thereof, would have been a topic of conversation between the two of them.

"Not ready yet," I responded hoping that simple answer would be enough to end it, and leave it there. But it wasn't.

She did nod her head as though accepting and understanding that, which again was what probably helped to catch me off guard.

"Yeah, I can sort of see why you wouldn't want to get into another long term relationship with anyone just yet, Melinda told me about your first wife too," she adding then continuing, "but what do you do about finding any relief in the meantime?" she boldly asked.

At first, I didn't realize what it was she was actually eluding too. I was as yet a bit confused, my head not fully cleared yet from waking up, not to mention the fact I was still having difficulty not staring at her nearly exposed tits, or clearly revealed ones anyway. I actually thought for a moment she was talking about my diet or something, the way I'd been eating, and that perhaps I was experiencing or having some sort of stomach problems or some such. I guess the expression on my face once again told her to continue on with her bold questioning, especially as I didn't exactly respond or head her off in doing so.

"Do you just masturbate? Or do you at least have a fuck buddy?" she now asked.

"Excuse me?"

She now laughed, though I was now in an even greater state of shock as my mind tried to register what she'd just said.

"Melinda's worried that, that's probably all you've been doing," she now told me, stunning me even more, that my own daughter, even stepdaughter, might raise such a question with her regarding her father's sex-life. "Obviously, she's not about to ask you directly about it, but I promised her I would if given the opportunity, which obviously...I have," she said once again taking a sip of her coffee before sitting it down in front of her. An action that immediately drew my attention back to her chest as I fought for words to say.

I finally found them, after taking a breath of air first. "Charlene, I'm not sure this is a subject that the two of us should be discussing," I told her sounding like some tired old man, which in a way, I probably was.

She wasn't about to let it go however as I soon found out. "I'm not asking for me...I'm asking for her, she really is worried about you," Charlene stated somewhat seriously. "It's not good, not healthy for anyone to go without sex for any long period of time, and I'm willing to bet, you aren't and haven't been have you?" she pressed.

Having put it in that context, I honestly believed my daughter was showing some real concern for my welfare, as strange as a subject it seemed to be. But at the same time, answering Charlene as opposed to directly answering my daughter seemed like the lesser of two evils.

"No, I haven't," I answered simply, once again hoping that would end it. I should have known better.

"But you at least jerk off yes?"

"Occasionally, though not very often," I actually heard myself saying to her, surprised when I did, though as I did, I felt an almost forgotten reminder of that as my prick throbbed inside my robe, once again making an appearance which I casually reached down in some attempt to conceal by crossing my legs and tugging my robe back together over it when I did.

She was again smiling at me, studying me for a moment. I almost excused myself to stand up and go dress, but it was going to be another moment or two before I could finally do that. That, or risk exposing myself to her the moment I stood.

"So when was the last time you even saw a naked woman?" she asked me, once again shocking, surprising me with her question. Though I answered her almost immediately.

"Last night," I chuckled briefly, trying as I said that to lighten the mood somewhat, and relieve my nervousness. The fact was, it was the truth too, though I actually hadn't really seen her naked, not entirely anyway. But then, I recalled that image of Melinda as she walked across the bathroom just before reaching up to close the door. She I had seen, for the first time since she'd been a little girl when suddenly she'd began maturing, and Kathy had to just about chase her around getting her to put clothes on rather than running around naked as she back then always tended to do.

I didn't mention that part however, though it was now firmly engrained in my memory and probably always would be.

"You didn't see my tits though," Charlene said shocking me back to the present. "At least not when I was looking anyway," she then added with a lusty smile on her face now as opposed to the more friendly one. Before I could even respond to that however, she had reached down, pulling her tight form-fitting shirt up and over her head. Now she sat in front of me, or rather they were as I sat open-mouthed just staring at her...at them. "You like my boobs?"

"Ah...ah yes, of course, but...but, I think, Charlene!" I said finally clearing my head. "I'm not sure it's very wise, or very appropriate for me to be looking at them, even as beautiful as they are," I added a bit more softly, which she chuckled at upon hearing.

"I don't mind...really," she told me, and now stood up. Sure enough, all she was wearing now was that tiny little black thong that hardly covered the folds of her pussy that I now found myself staring at.

"But I do," I actually heard myself saying. "You're young enough to be my own daughter, and you are in fact my daughter's very best friend. What do you think Melinda would say if she were to see you like this?" I asked.

"I don't know...we could ask?" She actually shot back at me. The fact was, she was serious as she said that.

I knew then it was time to retreat, hard on or no hard on. "Listen, I think it's time we get dressed, at least it is for me anyway," I said standing up. I knew damn good and well that she could see my erection too if she looked down, which I noticed she did just as I turned and began to head off back up the stairs. Though she caught me at the doorway.

"Mr. Edwards?"

That seemed a bit too formal under the circumstances, especially after all this. "Just call me Keith," I told her once again smiling back at her, though she now walked towards me, her beautiful bare breasts leading the way. As though frozen in place, I watched as she walked up to me, one hand coming up towards my face as she leaned forward kissing me on the cheek.

"Thanks Keith...for allowing me to stay here," she told me. "And just so you know, anytime you change your mind, all you have to do is ask."

**

Somehow we managed to get through the rest of the day and evening without any further mishaps or run-ins. I was also very cautious about closing my side of the bathroom door after using it that evening in preparation for bed.

Though the girls had brought most of their personal items with them when they came, they still had a few odds and ends along with one or two pieces of furniture which was theirs, including another chest of drawers which was sorely needed. The fact that I had a truck offered up the only viable solution to that. We'd drive up the next day, pack up what remained of their belongings, spend the night in a motel, and then make the drive back the next morning. After we had in fact moved everything out, and spent some time cleaning up the place so that the girls could get their cleaning deposit back, it was already getting late. I'd halfway entertained the thought of just turning around and driving back, but I knew now I was far too tired to even attempt that. We soon located a rather inexpensive motel. I was prepared to book two separate rooms, but Melinda immediately squashed that, telling me it was one of those "frivolous" expenses we could no longer afford, which was correct. We ended up booking a room with two queen-sized beds, one of which the girls would share together, which seemed like a logical solution, though even then I was somewhat worried about the close proximity we would have with one another. A fact that once again presented itself as I came out of the shower ready for bed as Melinda took her turn behind me. Charlene had showered first and now sat on the edge of the bed towel drying her hair. All she had on was a bath towel which she'd wrapped around herself, but it also happened to be a rather small one, barely large enough for her to even close, especially around her more than ample sized breasts.

Sure enough, as she vigorously toweled her hair, the body towel she had on opened and fell off. Unlike before, this time she was entirely naked, and made no move to cover herself either. All she did was look up at me still shaking her head and say, "What's the point? It's just going to fall off again anyway," she giggled. It was about the third time I'd seen her grab for it to keep it from coming undone before, but Melinda had been present at the time when she had. Now she wasn't.

I smiled at her awkwardly, nervously, and said goodnight, sliding into my own bed, purposely turning my back towards her though that's not the side I usually slept on. I knew that before the night was over, I'd wake up on the other side, but hopefully by then we'd be up and at it soon, and back on the road again.

I dozed off, though I vaguely remember Melinda coming out of the bathroom, Charlene shushing her saying, "I think your dad's asleep," she'd stated and then giggling. Once again I dozed off after that, somewhat waking again, though the room was now pitch black. Always a light sleeper, something I always had been, the slightest sound out of the norm seemed to stir me. And as I previously thought, I now realized I was in fact sleeping on the other side facing towards the girls where they slept, though in the darkness of our room, I could barely even make out the bed they were in. I once again closed my eyes, content to do so until morning when I heard it. Another simple short-lived giggle.

Suddenly I was wide awake...listening. At first I thought it was nothing more than my over active imagination. With all the stimulus I'd suddenly been having, I figured my nerves were on edge, along with everything else, especially as I'd found too much of a need earlier, and had actually jerked off in the shower, something I hadn't done for a very, very long time. I was careful to remove any evidence of my indiscretion as well, though grateful it had been Melinda and not Charlene that had followed me into the shower. I'd have been half suspicious she'd have been looking for signs of me having done so. Even then, I wouldn't have put it past her to alert Melinda to that as well, so ensured that I left no trace of my pleasure behind when it came her turn to use the bathroom.

I'd just about decided I was in fact hearing things, and had again closed my eyes, though I could now feel my heart beating wildly inside my chest as I fought to control my breathing.

"Hmm, that's nice, keep doing that," my daughter suddenly moaned softly, actually whispering it when she did, but like my ability to be a light sleeper, I also had really acute hearing, and could easily make out what was being said, especially with no other sound coming from within the room. But it wasn't just the words she had spoken I had heard either. But another sound, one I seriously hadn't heard for a very, very long time. And as I lay there, listening to the sounds of what could only be described as very wet juicy pussy sounds, I felt my prick stiffening. And though I tried very hard to block the sounds out, I simply found that I couldn't, even knowing they were coming out of my own stepdaughters mouth, let alone my own stepdaughter's pussy. In moments, I lay beneath the covers, my hand on my once again very hard cock, slowly, quietly, jerking it up and down.

Oddly enough, it really didn't dawn on me as to what they were doing. For some reason I emotionally and mentally blocked out the obvious. It wasn't until the following day when we were finally out on the road again that it hit me. And then like a ton of bricks when it did!

"Fuck! They were masturbating one another!" It was like a revelation, though why I hadn't considered that, or realized the enormity of it the previous night I didn't know. I had heard them climax, though quietly, doing so myself moments later, twice in one night in fact, something I hadn't managed to accomplish in several years, not even with Kathy! I had wrapped part of the sheet around my prick, using that to capture my spending in, reasoning telling me that I was sure it wasn't the first time the maid service would be removing cum-stained sheets from the bed. Though they might wonder why there was only one big, rather large spot as opposed to several "squirty" ones.

We were about half way home, Melinda now sitting closest to the door as Charlene had had it on the way up. She was sound asleep, comfortably curled up against it snoring away. With Charlene sitting next to me as close as she was, I was once again reminded of the few now forever burned in images I had of her, not to mention the sounds which I knew now, she had made when having an orgasm with the help of my daughter's hand and fingers. Driving along, currently in a dead zone so that we had nothing on the radio we could listen to, we were forced to sit there in silence with our own thoughts, mine which had quite naturally turned to the evening before. Day dreaming without even realizing it at first, I soon found myself with a very unwanted erection, one that suddenly made it very uncomfortable for me to be sitting with. Not only that, it was very obvious too. With periodic looks and smiles back and forth with one another, even though we said very little, trying to stay quiet so that Melinda could continue sleeping, I knew by Charlene's little grin she was well aware of it.

And it was here that she had me at a major disadvantage. I was fucking horny, and would have been the first to admit it. My inhibitions, not to mention my moral values and judgments had evaporated like rain on the hot pavement we were driving on. I wasn't about to admit that of course, but with Charlene sitting next to me, once again wearing that damndable cutoff football jersey, I was having difficulty not sitting there imaging and remembering what her breasts looked like.

Without so much as a word, all hell broke loose.

**

The moment I felt her hand on the bulge in my crotch, I was a gonner. It had been almost two years now since I'd felt any other hand except for my own fondle my cock. The reality of that being...it always felt better when someone else did it...usually anyway. But it certainly did now. I moaned, though my thoughts fought weakly for a moment as I considered moving her hand away. But I didn't. And when I didn't, Charlene took that as approval to now unzip my fly, which she did.

The sensation of the slightly cooler air as it caressed my now exposed cock was an entirely different sensation all by itself. Already aroused as I was, I now felt even more so. That especially "naughty, dirty, evilly wicked feeling" now coursing through my entire body, though especially my prick. Already I was leaking precum, which Charlene's fingers immediately captured. But to make matters worse, she had briefly glanced over towards where Melinda lay sleeping, turning more towards me after that, and then lifting her cut off jersey up revealing her beautiful breasts. I watched as she then smeared a droplet of my joy-juice over her erect nipple, teasing it. She once again gave my prick another squeeze, another droplet of juice, and she then smeared the other one identically.

"Maybe you'd better keep your eyes on the road, unless you think we should pull over for a bit," she giggled softly.

I did that, trying to focus and concentrate my attention where it really should be, though Charlene's hand continued to make that more and more difficult to do. Even more so when she picked up my hand, placing it on one of her breasts, which I couldn't help but look over and take a look at after she'd done so. I was almost surprised to actually see it sitting there, fondling her massive tit as though my fingers had a mind of their own. I'd almost forgotten what that felt like as I continued doing that.

With her hand delicately stroking me up and down, I now had another worry facing me. As good as this was feeling, I knew that it wouldn't be long before I was emptying my cum-laden balls. And I also knew that when I did, I'd be shooting all over the place. I quickly looked about, seeing only the discarded McDonald's sack with our garbage sitting in it from breakfast which we'd picked up along the way. I wondered briefly if we still had any napkins left. If we didn't do something soon, either making her stop before I came, or finding something to squirt off in, I'd be covering the steering wheel, the dash board, very possibly the windshield itself if I didn't find something soon.

"We got anything? Like a napkin?" I asked sheepishly, already feeling the ball-bursting tingle of pleasure beginning to manifest itself even as I said that. Charlene just smiled and then leaned over, sucking my prick deeply inside her mouth.

We nearly left the road.

Luckily for all of us, the highway had those wake up tire alerts, which did in fact alert me to the fact I was driving too far on the edge. Correcting the truck, I brought it safely back under control on the straight and narrow, though the sudden realization I'd nearly gotten us all killed had in fact momentarily delayed my ejaculation. Even Charlene sat up when she realized what had happened, my cock not exactly deflating, but certainly softening to some degree.

"Shall we try that again?" she asked. "Only this time with your eyes open?" she suggested. "And on the road? Or would you prefer it if we really did pull over into the next rest area and I finish you off then?"

That actually sounded like a pretty good idea. I had noticed a bit earlier that a road sign had indicated the next stop was some twenty miles away, we'd been driving for nearly that long now. I told her that, and we began looking for it as she zipped me back up, closing my fly. The problem was, or would be...what would happen then, and how would we pull that one off with Melinda no doubt waking up the moment we took the turn off.

Neither one of us mentioned that however, perhaps leaving things up to fate. I decided to do just that, spotting the sign moments later, signaling as we turned in. Sure enough, Melinda sat up curiously looking about.

"Are we there yet?" She asked sleepily.

**

Luckily the rest stop itself was fairly empty. There was only one eighteen wheeler sitting in the lot around the backside of the restroom area, and a single passenger car pulled up in front on our side as we pulled in. Like a flash, Melinda jumped out running in. Obviously she needed to go suddenly, so it was probably good that we pulled in.

"Well? Shall we?" Charlene asked. But I was too nervous to do anything so openly as we stood there, and made excuse that I too now needed to use the restroom myself. She frowned slightly, but then walked with me towards them. Just before parting however, she told me. "I'll meet you here, don't go back to the truck when you're finished."

When I entered, I noticed there was another guy inside, though he was just then finishing up. There was no way of knowing if he was the trucker, or the driver of the passenger car, he could have been either. We simply nodded our heads at one another as I took my turn at the urinal, finally flaccid enough to actually pee. After washing my hands, I stepped back outside. Sure enough Charlene was there waiting for me. She beckoned me over towards her, and then stepped off around the corner well out of sight of my truck.