Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me the four day holiday weekend," Gavin said to her causing her feet to tap lightly beneath the table in excitement. "Tonight through Sunday. On Sunday we will have dinner and you can let us know then if you wish to join us. Not that I can show you all of it in a few days but I can show you what it will be like."

"Four days?" Alex asked. Gavin nodded. "Thank you."

"Hmm," Gavin smiled with a shake of his head. "First order of business...when you address me you say 'Sir'. 'Thank you, Sir,'."

"Thank you, Sir," Alex smiled.

"Better," Gavin told her. "Now, there are penalties involved here, for disobedience or displeasing me."

"Like?" Alex asked.

"Sir," Gavin reminded.

"Like what, Sir?" Alex repeated.

"Minor offenses will get you ten strokes," Gavin explained leaning back in his chair. "Repeat offenses twenty strokes. Direct disobedience to a direct command...thirty strokes."

"Strokes from what?" Alex asked.

"Sir," Gavin smiled patiently. "That would be ten."

"Sorry, Sir," Alex nodded. "Strokes from what? Sir?"

"Whatever pleases me at that particular moment. My hand. A belt. A paddle. A crop. A flogger," Gavin listed. Alex didn't know why but that made her squishy down there. The thought of Gavin's powerful hand on her bottom filled her head and now her burgeoning fantasies.

"The flogger against my back, won't that leave marks?" Alex asked. "Sir?" she said quickly.

"You're learning," Gavin laughed. "No, I will leave no marks. I will redden your skin but I will leave no lasting marks. I will also never hit you anywhere but your bottom. From the bottom of your cheeks to the top of your butt only." Alex nodded. Now she was leaking for sure.

"This lifestyle is about trust," Gavin told her. "You will learn to trust me, but it is something I will earn. Then I will cherish and protect it like my life depends on it. As a Dom, my only existence is to bring you pleasure, which in turns brings me pleasure."

"The more pleasure I can give you, the more I derive," Gavin said looking Alex over. She could see him planning the things he would like to do to her already. "A never ending cycle of pleasure."

Ok, Alex wanted to fuck him on the table now. His confidence, his silky warm voice. The way his eyes worked on her. All of them had her panting, her breathing was quickened and that brought the smile back. The secret smile.

"Leave the dishes," Gavin said standing up. "I suggest we get started before you go crazy with the ideas running through your head. Perhaps it's time to bring those ideas to light!"

"Yes, Sir," the women said at once. Gavin shook his head and let a deep exhale out. "That will take some getting used to." Gavin held his hand out to Alex and she took it apprehensively.

Following Beth towards the back of the condo, Alex could feel the heat radiating off her. She concentrated on slowing her breathing as the excitement within had caused it to become rapid and strained. Beth took the handles of the double doors that led to the bedroom and twisted and pushed them both open wide.

As soon as she was in, she undid her dress and let it slink to the floor. Her glorious body came into view from behind and Alex gasped.

"It never fails to take my breath away when she does that!" Gavin smiled kissing the back of Alex's hand. Alex smiled, how could the sight not take one's breath away?

Beth went to an open area of the bedroom before she turned and dropped to her knees before sitting on her heels. She lowered her head and placed her hands on her thighs palms up.

"Alexandria," Gavin began. "This is the submissive pose, or kneeling. If someone says to you that is what you are to do, then that is the way you should look."

"Yes, Sir," Alex said taking in the beauty on her knees.

"In this room," Gavin told her. "You are to be in your underwear, in that position until I say otherwise."

"Yes, Sir," Alex whispered. She was enamored with Beth's total beauty. She looked so erotic posed like that. As if she was waiting to give the utmost pleasure to someone.

"Go ahead," Gavin told her. "Join her."

Alex hesitated.

"That would be a repeat offense," Gavin pointed out with a sigh. "Twenty strokes. Hesitation is not allowed. I give a command, you don't think about it. You do it. I will have to earn your trust and then the obedience will start without thinking. Once I have your trust then you won't think anything but the pleasure we are about to give each other."

"Will you punish me now, Sir?" Alex asked.

"No," Gavin huffed a soft laugh. "That would be like spanking a five year old because he couldn't beat me in chess before I taught them the nuances of the game. No, you don't know the rules, you aren't in the life. I will just remind you each time you violate a rule and the punishment that would incur...as guidance."

"Thank you, Sir," Alex smiled. She was relieved there would be a breaking in period. She thought about that. Breaking in.

"I like the way you hold your breath," Gavin whispered in her ear causing her eyes to flutter closed. "It makes me hard." He took her hand and placed it gently on his growing manhood. She almost gasped. She hadn't even gotten undressed and he was that hard? For her? She left her hand where he placed it. Running her fingers over it slowly. Boldly.

"So eager!" Gavin grinned.

"Take your clothes off, leaving only your underwear on," Gavin said again pulling her hand away. She obeyed immediately. She looked to Beth as she waited patiently on the floor. She hadn't moved. Her head down, her body straight.

Alex looked at her expensive underwear. It was black lace matching bra with garter set and black stockings. It was something from a lingerie magazine, with the model now in the room with her. On her knees no less waiting for her next command. With no panties!

Alex had nothing like that. Her underwear was plain cotton undies and mismatch bra. She hadn't thought this night through at all! If she had, she would have run to Victoria's Secret to buy something sexy like Beth had.

Gavin watched her take her clothes off and admired her soft tanned skin. Kneeling next to Beth was a stark contrast. Beth with her milky white skin, Alex with her tan lines. Once she was kneeling as Beth was, Gavin shook his head. He disappeared into the master bath leaving the girls there without another word.

After several minutes, Alex was concerned.

"What are we to do?" Alex whispered.

"Wait," Beth smiled. "Silently."

"Yes, ma'am," Alex teased. Beth shook her head.

Gavin reappeared. He walked over the where the girls were kneeling.

"I guess it is fortuitous you are here Alexandria," Gavin said running his fingers across her shoulders causing her to shiver with excitement as he walked behind the two kneeling beauties. "You will see Beth get a punishment tonight." Alex darted her eyes to the side but Beth gave no indication she was scared.

"For what?" Alex asked. "Sir?" again she almost forgot. That would take some getting used to as well.

"It happened the day we first saw you," Gavin said running his fingers across Beth's back. He walked to the dresser and opened a drawer and surveyed the contents.

"The panties?" Alex asked. Gavin turned.

"Very observant! You would make a good Dom! Yes, she knows she isn't allowed to wear panties around me. Granted, it was an impromptu meeting but she had sufficient time before my arrival to remove them. As this is not her first offense she will receive twenty strokes."

"Elizabeth," Gavin said in a soft voice. "Assume the position."

"Yes, Sir," Beth said softly rising and moving to the foot of the bed. She placed her palms on the bedding and spread her legs slightly giving herself a steady base. Without her panties on Alex could see her complete sex and it was beautiful to behold. It glistened softly in the light and Alex could tell Beth was as excited about the upcoming events of the night as she was.

Gavin moved from the dresser and Alex dropped her head properly.

"No, Alexandria," Gavin said stroking her hair. "Do not avert your eyes, you need to know exactly what you are getting yourself into."

"Yes, Sir," Alex looked up. She really wanted to watch anyway. She was excited and her panties were getting damp with that excitement.

Gavin moved up behind Beth and stood to the side of her. He gently reached out to her and stroked her soft skin on her backside. She didn't jump or quiver. She remained perfectly still waiting for him. Alex watched Gavin. He seemed unemotional about what he was about to do. Neither deriving pleasure nor summoning anger for the strokes he was about to give.

The flogger hung from his fingertips gently swishing as he flicked his fingers softly.

"Are you ready?" Gavin asked her softly.

"Yes, Sir," she whispered.

"Count it out," Gavin said moving back. He swung the flog with a flick of his wrist, not his whole arm as Alex anticipated. It still crackled when it struck the soft white flesh of Beth's backside.

"One," she called out. Alex gasped. The smoldering embers between her legs erupted into an inferno. A soft flick of Gavin's wrist caused another crackle.

"Two," Beth whispered. This time there was a tint in her voice. Part pain, part pleasure and Alex didn't miss it. Alex shifted slightly. Another crackle.

"Three," another crackle.

"Four," Alex watched Beth's pale flesh begin to redden.

"Five," there were soft reds and pinks mixed with strips of white of her untouched flesh.

"Six," more of the white disappeared.

"Seven," more duress in Beth's voice became evident.

"Eight," Gavin had moved to the other side of her luscious skinned ass.

"Nine," Alex could see the soft wetness of Beth's sex. It matched her own.

"Ten," Gavin paused and ran his fingers lightly across the skin of his punishment. It caused Beth to tense slightly as he ran his fingers across the sensitive pink flesh. It also caused a ripple of goose bumps that was evident from across the room where Alex knelt. Another soft crackle, for a moment Alex thought Gavin was giving a reprieve. Not tonight.

"Eleven," Beth continued.

"Twelve," Alex could no longer see any white intermixed with the pink.

"Thirteen," the area of pink covered the middle part of her cheeks.

"Fourteen," it was in stark contrast in the light white of her skin.

"Fifteen," the pink was beginning to give way to redness.

"Sixteen," Alex looked to Gavin, he was breathtaking with the look of concentration on his face.

"Seventeen," he was totally engrossed into what he was doing, no distractions.

"Eighteen," his face was serious with concentration.

"Nineteen," not only on the strikes he was giving, but he carefully watched Beth. Alex could tell he was being very careful with her. Yes he was punishing her, but he was making it an absolute certainty to not go too far.

"Twenty," Beth exhaled on the last strike. "Thank you, Sir." Three little words again.

Beth didn't move, Gavin carefully brought his hand up after dropping the flogger on the bed. He let his fingers drift softly across her warm, pink flesh. He was inspecting his work. She didn't know what he was looking for but whatever it was he didn't find it and he smiled.

"Rise," he commanded and Beth did so immediately. "Very good, Beautiful," Gavin complimented.

"Thank you, Sir," Beth whispered. Gavin kissed her gently on the lips, then let his lips trail up to her cheek then her ear.

"Take the chair," Gavin smiled at her ear as he looked to Alex who was squirming subtlety as she knelt on the floor.

"Yes, Sir," Beth turned to look at Alex.

The secret smile was back and it was just killing Alex that she didn't know what all that smile entailed. What she did know was that was the hottest thing she had ever seen live! She had never seen anything so loving in her life. The concentration on Gavin's part. The cautious way he watched Beth's response. Checking to make sure he didn't go too far. Then it hit her. Beth knew he would be just as firm as he was cautious. Punishing her but not beating her. Not what she expected.

Gavin picked up the flogger after he watched Beth sit down gingerly. That made the secret smile cross his face. Alex smiled as well. A continuing of the punishment? Making Beth sit on her already sore bottom.

"Boundaries," Gavin smiled as he watched the recognition slide across Alex's face. "And a tad beyond." Alex moved her eyes to him and stared into his dark eyes.

"You must never look a Dom in the eyes unless he tells you to," Gavin pointed out as he walked over to her. Alex dropped her head. He had the flogger in his hand.

"Hold out your hand, palm up," Gavin told her. She hesitated. "Twenty." Gavin smiled. Alex lifted her arm as instructed. "Trust."

"Yes, Sir," Alex whispered but her heart leapt into a gear she didn't know she had. It was already making her light headed with excitement. Now she was just out of control.

"Look at me now Alexandria," Gavin told her firmly. Alex instantly brought her eyes to his. "I'm going to show you how this feels. Not hard. Not soft. Enough. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," Alex said softly. Gavin nodded. With a soft flick of his wrist, Gavin brought the flogger across her forearm. As it crackled across her forearm she sucked in a breath and the heat exploded within her. She watched the red marks appear.

Gavin was on his knees with her looking at the arm with her.

"Not hard. Not soft, but enough," Gavin smiled as he gently stroked her skin. "Don't worry, that will be the only strike you will receive from me for the time being. Until you decide."

"Yes, Sir," Alex whispered. The inferno of knowledge was consuming her now. She didn't know before, now she had a glimpse and it was erupting something in her beyond description.