Seducing an Older Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turnabout is fair play," and I pulled off her remaining swimsuit revealing a very lovely pussy. It wasn't bald but had a small strip of hair. How absolutely beautiful. "You have a gorgeous and sexy body my dear."

"All yours to enjoy."

As much as I wanted to take her right then and there I decided comfort would be prudent so I quickly lead her to the bedroom. We were all over each other with a whole lot of kissing, fondling, sucking, and licking before culminating into a gratifying fuck. Every time she started to climax I would push my cock in hard and deep. Unfortunately I had spent so much time earlier in a state of arousal that it was all I could do not to cum too quickly. I did everything I could do to give her several orgasms before I had mine. Her cunt felt so wonderful and I could feel her cum running down my balls. Finally I reached the point of no return and shot my cum deep inside.

I can't remember the last time I was this worn out and we just held each other catching our breath. When I pulled out we lay facing each other and she gave me a tender kiss.

"Mom was right, you are a good neighbor."

12