Seduction at Belinda's House Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the feelings became too strong and she slinked cat like on to his box and felt the ornate steel that encircled the wood.

"You're like my genie in a bottle," she purred, stretching out on the lid.

She opened the small window and James pushed out a hand which she held tightly.

"I've been on a sexual high all day," he breathed.

"So have I..."

When Belinda let go of his hand he realised there were two keys resting in his palm. Belinda was now stretched out on the box, rubbing herself, moaning and playing with the vibrator between her legs. With the keys still in his hand, he reached up and took the vibrator from her and with only feel and memory to guide him, played between her legs until she orgasmed.

They lay in silence, neither wanting the wonderfully feeling of control and submission to stop.

"The keys are welcome to spend the night in my lingerie... if you're not quite ready to be released," she whispered, stretching and arching on top of the box.

James was desperate to make love to her, but didn't want to lose their incredible high. Again with only feel to guide him, his fingers rounded her butt, slipped under the hem of her panties and let go of the keys which dropped down, deep into her crotch.

"Thanks you darling, I'll keep them warm until morning," she whispered, holding his now empty hand.

Belinda stretched and moaned and cried out for a few more minutes before sitting up, blinking her over stimulated eyes and slinking away, almost oblivious to the keys in tow. James watched in a state of agonising ecstasy as she walked away.

He cried out and kicked at the box as his woman disappeared into the distance. She would slip under their sheet, curl up and fall asleep and he knew how deeply she slept. She now had his freedom and his mind and he loved it.

He closed his eyes and imagined he was in the bed with her. He orgasmed one more time before falling into a deep sleep.

12