Seduction at Belinda's House Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belinda couldn't resist and pulled him tight and ground into his face. She relaxed her bottom, allowing it to spread over the sensors until the light turned green. But James was too consumed with pleasuring her to notice and within less than a minute her orgasming body had been scanned and stored away as the new key.

"At least we know it works," James panted

"She won't get another chance," Belinda smiled, crossing her legs to ensure she didn't inadvertently unlock her daughter again.

A play fight ensued but James couldn't open her legs and they soon ended up laughing on the floor, "I guess we could drug you?" he panted.

"Then my body would certainly not sit the same way!"

"Oh yeah... more secure than a fingerprint then," James had picked her up, but Belinda had locked her legs around his waist, and they had ended up on the couch.

"If I don't want to let you out, then you're fucked..." Belinda climbed to her feet, her hands on her hips with her toned thighs flexed.

"It really is impossible," James panted.

"It's so cool!"

"But it's time to let Soph out."

"I -- don't -- want -- to," Belinda mouthed, her nipples showing through her white camisole.

"At least release her cuffs."

"Why?" Belinda countered, "She begged to be put in them."

"Are you this belligerent when you have me locked up?" James smiled.

He knelt to inspect the double-locked steel manacles that hopelessly overpowered Sophie's slim wrists, carefully repositioning them so that they weren't pressing on her skin.

"Yeah, that will help," Belinda giggled as James took her hand and a bottle of wine and led them back upstairs.

12