Seduction at Belinda's House Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The key is in there, take it," Sophie mouthed longing for his touch.

"I can't... you keep it," James conceded.

Sophie stood up, narrowly avoiding stabbing James with a stiletto heel as she slipped back into her skirt, "Mum will love her present," she called.

"I'll wrap it for her," James panted hopefully, still trapped on his knees.

"No, you'll be modelling it for her."

"She's not back until late."

"Perfect, I get some time to enjoy a man at my feet... oh and be a sweetie and fetch my nightie."

"No Sophie!" James tried to sound in control.

Sophie oozed excitement as she sat on the edge of the soft cream couch with her legs apart, "We know that mum will find you locked in 'her' new humbler," Sophie breathed, "Better that the key is attached to a rose by the front door than showing up days later in her daughter's panty drawer."

James erect cock was throbbing, and his body was aching but the hopelessly of his situation made him crawl forward and use his lips to again trace Sophie's clit through her white satin lingerie.

"Thank you," she murmured, her heels playing with his cock for the few moments it took to climax.

James crawled slowly to her bedroom, inching back with Sophie's silk negligee in his mouth. Sophie changed in front of him and then fell back into the soft couch, delirious with pleasure as James waited with his head bowed to the floor, ready to attend to her every desire.

12