Seduction at the Old Gaol Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She snuggled her crotch further into his face and almost by magic his tongue seemed to slip inside. She slowly tightened her thighs around his head, partly to hold herself steady, but also as a way to claim him. She felt like a girl holding jealously to her favourite doll. She owned this guy, at least for tonight, and she would make sure no one took him away.

"Just there!" she cried, her thighs gripping tighter as she orgasmed again, "Keep it there..."

Belinda loved to keep James's cock inside her long after she came, the aftershocks were magical, and the same was true when he used his tongue. It made for a one sided post love chat.

'Wow, that was amazing... fuck, I'm keeping you locked in here forever... I'm really sorry about tonight...' all with no reply.

She continued to sit on him and brought her legs closer together so that his eyes were covered by the back of her thighs. His tongue was still inside her. No one would be taking her doll.

As she came down from her natural high, reality returned. She'd already been away from her daughter for over an hour. She was worried about leaving her any longer, but really didn't want to leave James or remove her legs from around his head. Their skin was now tacky with sweat and she had to lift up a little to break the bond before she could slide back down on to his chest.

"I'm really sorry tonight didn't work out," Belinda said, looping her long dark hair back inside a hair band.

"Tonight was amazing," James kissed her knee, which was all he could reach with Belinda still sitting on him, "You've made up for the cramped conditions."

"And the chains and incarceration?" she giggled.

"All of that."

Belinda looked around the small dark punishment cell with the closed door, "What's it like to be really locked in here?"

"Amazing, some sexy brunette keeps coming in and fucking me."

"You know I left the key in the door. If someone walked by and turned it..."

"We could make love all night," James smiled, finishing her thought.

But with no one to lock them in, Belinda knew she had to get back. She also knew that taking a guy back to her house, particularly at this hour, would raise too many questions with her daughter and the neighbours. Grudgingly, she climbed to her feet and wobbled a little on the cushions as she pulled up her favourite blue panties and jeans.

"You want to sleep here tonight?" she asked.

"Did they really give prisoners the choice?"

"I can understand the confusion, but you're not actually my prisoner."

"Oh," James said with mock disappointment, "then maybe I can use the toilet?"

"Opps, yes you'd better go before I lock you in."

Belinda unlocked the heavy cell door and was disappointed to find that no one had turned the key from the outside. She stepped out into the corridor and watched as James tried to walk; bent double with his hands and feet only inches apart and with his trousers around his ankles.

"You must be kidding!" he said, craning his head up to see her.

"It's just over there."

"You're not going to unlock me just a little?"

"Nah, can be bothered to get the keys out of my pocket."

"Can I?"

With the giggles coming back, Belinda stood with her back to him and gave him a chance to retrieve the keys. James tried but could only reach as high as her mid thigh, her pockets just out of reach.

"I didn't want them anyway," he smiled as he hobbled away.

Belinda was still standing by the open doorway when James returned. He slowly hobbled back inside and collapsed on the old cushions. Only then did he notice the silver ball shaped object in her hands.

"Thought you might like a blindfold... you know, to stop the light from keeping you awake."

Belinda smiled sweetly as she opened the two halves of the heavy steel ball to demonstrate how someone's head could be placed inside. James was about to become the man in the iron mask. The device closed tightly around the neck, with a single hole for the mouth and a small grille by the nose.

"Can't you can blindfold me with your panties instead?" James asked.

Belinda smiled and put down the mask. She slipped off her boots and unbuttoned her jeans. She pulled her blue underwear down over her hips and placed them, still warm, over James's head. She let down her hair and used the hair elastic to tie the seams of the underwear together behind his head.

"Now they can't be removed without ripping them," she warned, "and you wouldn't want a jailer with ripped panties!"

"No Miss."

"And now for the mask!"

James looked out at the blue tinted world, a little apprehensive about being unable to see. He looked again at Belinda's big brown eyes to remind himself of the woman would hold all this power over him.

Belinda was buzzing, she'd always eyed this device in the gaol museum and was so keen to try it out. It was so cruel, so debilitating and placed so much power in the hands of the key holder that the very thought made her damp. Her hands were tacky from perspiration as she turned the unique key to tighten the screws to close the two halves together around James's head. Her beautiful doll was now safely in its box.

"You will let me out, won't you Belinda?"

She could hear slight fear in his voice, "Don't you trust me?" she whispered.

She gently ran her nails across his stomach, making him cry out in surprise. His cock was rock hard and she moved from his chest to his waist and eased it inside her. She listened to his cries of pleasure filter through her used underwear and out through the single hole in the mask.

The cries tailed off and James, who could see absolutely nothing, rested his hands on her warm thighs.

"You okay to sleep in that mask?" she asked.

"Would that turn you on?"

"Mmm, maybe a little," she replied bashfully.

"Can we make love again first?"

"I have to get back to my daughter."

"Tomorrow?"

"We'll see."

She hugged him one more time before leaving the cell and closing and locking the door on him. On a high from love making, and more in love than she wanted to admit, Belinda's boots clipped her back up the cell block. Her body glowed. She loved the feel of wearing no underwear, it let her butt bounce up and down. She was also without her bra and her breasts were moving. She knew James would sleep well in his vault. Now she just had to calm herself so that she would have a chance to sleep.

12