Sera Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, Lynette was on her back, moaning ever so softly while squirming slowly out of her business slacks, only one of her hands helping because the other was already playing with her pussy. Her large C boobies were swaying in their bra cups, their restraint almost as skimpy as mine and also white. One of her nipples started to reveal itself while she continued to focus on Gina as though sex with her was life itself. By the time the server had kicked her pants off to reveal her white thong and the hand inside it, Gina's hand was slowly stroking her own upper chest, fingertips just dipping below her neckline towards her heaving boobies. Oh, she loved this.

When Lynette pulled the crotch off her panties aside to reveal her shaved snatch, Gina gasped again and her fingers wandered further down her top, as well they might. Lynette had a beautiful body and, more importantly, she'd do whatever I told her, even demonstrating this after a few whispered words to her ear.

Gina put up little resistance when Lynette pulled her face down to hers and my heart sped up as their lips met. Lynette's tongue prodded my lovely Gina's lips, not having to wait long before Gina parted them to moan softly, the perfect underscore to the idea that just then hit me.

I can't account for where in my mind the idea to do what I did next came from, but I knew it was so good. Smiling, I quietly rose from my seat. By the time I was standing where Lynette had started, she was pulling Gina's top down against the half hearted protests of Gina's hands. The last I saw, she was being pulled up on the table, Lynette's hand as bold between her legs as they were between her own while my lover, friend and sister allowed it with a broken groan.

Steven

"Sheila, c'mon, get serious!" I laughed, knowing she was perfectly serious.

"I'm horny! I've been sitting here drinking... well, probably longer than I'd care to admit, and I'm horny!"

"Well, so am I."

"So jerk off while you watch."

"What?" I'm your nephew! You're my aunt!"

"So what?"

"Well, doesn't that bother you?"

"Not even a little. Besides, you weren't worried about that when we were all over each other a little while ago. You know you want to watch."

"I don't want to watch you getting fucked and I don't want to jerk off while you do it," I lied.

"You lie."

" ... Admittedly," I said, somewhat buzzed myself at this point. "But you're not doing it."

"Oh, I'm not doing it?"

"No. I don't want you to."

She grinned wider, pinched my cheek and shook a little, replying, "Awwwww! You're trying to be a gentleman and stop your aunt from making a slut out of herself. Too late! (Giggle!) Why not just enjoy it, kid?"

"Why not go up to your apartment and sober out a little?"

"I don't want to," she patiently explained with a smile. "I want to get fucked. If you really don't want to watch, okay, but I'm going to take this dress off, get Sheldon's cock out, suck it hard and have him shove it right up m-"

"Okay, let's go," I said, getting off the bar stool and looking at her with a serious grin.

" ... Oh my fuck, you mean it, don't you?"

"Absolutely."

"What, are you jealous? I know you're hot for me, but come on."

"I'll carry you if I have to," I warned.

"Try it and I'll squeeze your nads to a pulp." She shot back with a grin that was just as serious as mine.

"That'd be a mistake."

"Yeah? And why's that, kid?"

"First, your little hands will never get near them. Second is because if you try it... I'll chuck you into the pool."

There was a small crowd in the bar by that time, nine including the bartender, and they were all watching interestedly at this point with smiles. Sheila looked at them with amazement, then back to me with an open mouthed smile, her bright blue eyes dancing with a subtle darkness.

"You little puke... you wouldn't dare..."

"Why the hell wouldn't I? At my grad party, I picked up my ex-girlfriend and hopped into the pool with her and, if you and Mum were speaking, she'd tell you I'm responsible for a lot worse than that."

" ... Nuh uh. Yer a mummy's boy, just li-! Ahhhh, hey!"

She was easy to pick up, but a lot harder to keep hold of and, as she promised, she went for my balls and, unlike I promised, I wasn't able to stop her. I hollered in agony, staggered and almost fell, but somehow made it close enough to the pool, amidst the cheers for Sheila, to fire her in. She flew through the air for a second, screaming with arms and legs flailing before there was a big splash, prompting cheers from my side of the audience as I sank to my knees.

"(Ssputt! Thputt!) Fuuuck!" Sheila screamed.

"Ohh-hhh, god, oh god, oh god, you stupid, crazy bitch!"

At this point, the small crowd were all laughing, some of them coming to see if I was alright, others helping Sheila up and out of the pool after she'd waded to the edge. She ended up standing beside me, dripping wet in her own puddle as she reached down and helped me up.

"You're just as fucked up and crazy as your mother!"

"(Groan!) So are you. Oh, the pain!" I gasped.

"Well... I guess both of us will know better next time, huh?" she asked, laughing afterwards. "Come on, you win."

"It doesn't feel like it," I managed as I limped towards the door with her help.

My singing testicles were easier to laugh about by the time she helped me to the main level of the house, especially since it was also easy to see by her soaked dress that she wasn't wearing a bra and those nipples were as tall and hard as Mum's get.

"You ruined my hair," she informed.

"You ruined my sex life."

" ... You know what they say about me is true, right? I mean, I hope you don't think you're saving me from myself, because that train left the station a long time ago, sweetie pie."

I only shrugged, my walking getting easier and more pain free with each passing minute as we took our time.

"Mind you, it's pretty sweet of you to think that way. I'm even kinda glad I didn't get fucked. In fact, I'm even sorry I squeezed your balls."

"It's little consolation," I said with a pained grin.

"Well, you're not the one who has to find something to use as a dildo now."

"Don't you have one?"

"Why would I bother?"

"It's really not as good? I'd think-"

"No way," she said, shaking her head. "No way in frozen hell does a dildo even approach a man. I mean, he'd have to be tiny, ya know?"

"I wouldn't."

"You're not tiny?"

"No, but I meant that, being a man, I wouldn't know. I thought the vagina worked for any size."

"Sure, within reason."

"So, umm... what ya gonna use?"

"Heh, for the dildo? You are horny, aren't you?"

"I'm curious," I admitted with a sheepish grin.

"Well... I have a little shampoo bottle that might be good, but it's kinda the wrong shape."

"What about a banana?"

"If I have to, but I used one once out of desperation and they don't hold up, at least not with me. I made a big mess inside and out."

"Oh. ... I know what you can use," I said, grinning wider.

"What?"

"It's perfect. Hell, it's classic. Come on, we'll go see if they have one."

"Okay, but what is it?"

"A surprise," I laughed.

Not long after, she was laughing with me, looking down at the Zucchini in her hands.

"There you go, Aunt Sheila. Go fuck yourself."

"Shut up!" she retorted, laughing as hard as I was at my friendly jibe. "Let's just go so I can make a man outta this vegetable and get it over with!"

We laughed so hard we almost pissed ourselves.

We made jokes about it all the way up to the second level, but we walked towards our apartments in silence for a little way before she spoke seriously.

"Hey, Stevo?"

"Yeah?"

"You're pretty brave to be so nice to me."

"Especially after you ruined my sex life," I agreed.

"(Giggle)"

"Oh sure, it's all giggles and hard nipples until somebody loses a testicle."

Sheila thought this hilarious and, after she stopped laughing, she commented, "Even your humour reminds me of..."

She broke off, looking up at me with hesitation and an unspoken apology.

"Of your father," I finished.

"I shouldn't... I'm sorry," she voiced."

"It's alright."

"Um... does it bother you?"

I started walking again, she with me before I replied with a sigh, "Not like it did, but I didn't take any offense at what you said. It's just what it represents."

She was silent for a few moments, a thoughtful frown on her pretty face before she toned, "Like me and Kitten. Kathleen and Mum."

I didn't reply to this, my mind returning to that old man in Saint John who'd known my grandparents and recognized me so easily as one of theirs.

"I know you two want each other," she stated.

"Huh?"

"You and Kitten. It was pretty obvious in the library yesterday."

"Yeah, she is my cousin."

"That won't matter while you're jerking off a bit later."

"Sheila!" I complained, knowing it was true.

"Heh... I read you like a book."

" ... Ya know what I hate about Burchell women?" I asked.

"What?"

"You're all so... fucking smart and observant."

She laughed softly at this as we approached her door, taking my hand in the one that wasn't holding the zucchini before speaking in a lowered voice.

"I found out how the, uh... tide brought us back."

"Yeah, me too," I replied with my voice lowered to match hers. "I had a meeting with Ashleigh earlier and she told me. Quite something, huh?"

She nodded, but only looked at me curiously.

"How much do you really know?" I asked outright.

"Not much. I was wondering the same about you and... I'd really like for us to talk. I've got the feeling you know more than you've said and I..."

"Yeah," I replied, not knowing quite what else to say and a little uncomfortable about it just then.

"I'm a little tanked right now," she admitted, "and I can't quite remember what I told you about that, but I didn't end up at... What was the place called?"

"Shoreline Residential."

"Right. Like I said, I didn't end up there by accident. Believe me, the last thing I ever wanted was to see that evil fucking freak again, but I didn't have any choice. By then, I mean even before Ashleigh's dreams, I knew I was... different. Of course, I remembered Mum, the likeness between she and Kathy, and I began really... thinking. It took a while before I could bring myself to start looking and I was sorry when I found her."

"I figured that's what drove you there. I wondered when Mum told me about you, but more so after I found out you'd been to Shoreline. It was so recent and it made you so much more real, but... all the more mysterious. I'm really glad I met you and I would have given one hell of a lot to get to compare notes with you two weeks ago."

"Ashleigh has answers, but she's waiting till everybody's on the same page before she gives any."

"That's pretty much what she told me, too."

"What about Kathy? Didn't you two discuss this?"

"Uh, that's... It's a long story and I'd rather not...."

"Of course," she nodded, standing so close and looking up at me with a smile more innocent than a woman like her deserves to wear. "We do need to get together though, don't you agree?"

"Agreed. I'd still love to compare notes."

"Good. I'm really glad I met you too, by the way."

In a fluidic movement, she put her hands around the back of my neck and ground against me, making me gasp subtly. Looking up at me, she informed with a regretful smile, "Your Mum will find out sooner or later, y'know."

"Yeah. Sooner."

"Will she really flip out?

I shrugged.

"What'll you tell her?"

"Dunno."

"She was never one to take what she saw as betrayal very well."

"Oh, I know," I assured her with a wry smile.

"And as long as she wants to choke the life out of me..."

"She will see it as betrayal," I finished.

"Yep. You sure you know what you're getting into, kid?"

There was a longish pause where we gazed directly into one another's eyes and... she wasn't caught up in my Jedi spell, nor I hers. Yet, that darkness that lived in defiance of her bright eyes was there, even inviting me in that spiritually parasitic way that made me want to fuck her even worse than I already did. I could tell she was experiencing something as well, but I was the one who spoke first.

"I know damned little. After what all I've been through, sometimes I don't know if I even give a shit anymore."

" ... We'll get together sometime tomorrow. In fact, I might even give you a surprise."

"A kick in the nads?"

"No, Mr. Smartass. Give your Aunt Sheila a kiss so we can go get ourselves off."

"I thought you didn't like 'Aunt Sheila'."

"Shut up and kiss me."

We started with a kiss, but were soon making out quite passionately, Sheila grinding hard against me as we both began breathing a lot heavier.

"Oh god!" she whispered.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned, kissing her mouth again, pressing her up against her door and grabbing her breast through her soaked dress.

We finally separated about ten seconds before I would have orgasmed in my pants. I practically staggered backwards a few steps and we stared at each other again, this time with barely controlled, animal lust. We each slowly smiled at the other with that same lust and I almost grabbed her again before she slipped inside her door.

I got myself off in the foyer of my apartment, unable to go any further without doing so and not even thinking of expending myself on my mother. My thoughts were of fucking the daylights out of the beautiful Sheila right up until the moment I came when they switched of their own accord to Kitten. Just like she said they would.

Kitten

I heard Gina come in a few hours after I returned to my apartment, but didn't move from my room where I lay on my bed. She turned the living room light on and I listened in the semi darkness of my bedroom, hearing some soft shuffling before the light went out and I heard her settling on the couch without even looking in on me. It was alright, because I had something on my mind, something I'd seen after I left her that bothered me and I wanted alone time to think about it. It's not as though I wasn't concerned, considering what I'd left her to the last time I saw her, but it was only sex and it wasn't as though she didn't have the right to refuse. Was it?

The next morning, I awoke with the same thing on my mind as the night before and I once again went over the incident before I got out of bed.

I'd just come inside from the patio, really getting off on just leaving poor Gina like that and already looking for another of Auntie's staff members when I heard my cousin's voice. I stopped up, waiting for him to appear until I heard the unmistakable, giggling voice of Sheila. It was a hard guess in that house, but I figured their voices were coming from upstairs as I listened to them already fading, more evidence that they'd just ascended the staircase and were probably on their way to the apartment wing.

I removed my ball-breakers and lightly sprinted up the staircase behind their voices, hurrying to the first corner where I flattened myself to the wall like action heroes do it on TV. I took a chance assumption that they'd already passed the next bend, peeked around and saw that I was correct. A few seconds later, I was flattened at the next corner, but their voices were lowered and I couldn't distinguish any words from this secretive conversation they were having. I didn't dare peek around because I was afraid I'd get caught spying, so I could only listen until their conspiring tones ended in what sounded like a low key tussle. Insane, unwarranted jealousy seared in my sternum as I stood there, moving down to create a first rate stomach cramp until I heard a door close. Moments later, I peeked around the corner just in time to see Steven hurriedly disappear behind his.

Returning to my room, no longer horny, I mulled this incident over, asking myself why it bothered me so much. I had Daddy. Daddy had me. What did Steven matter and why should I be jealous? Why should it bother me so?

Without much thought to Gina's escapade the next morning, I let her sleep in, thinking she'd appreciate telling me what happened after being woken to a tray full of yummy breakfast. Throwing on a thin yellow T-shirt without a bra and an old, tight pair of blue jeans that I'd cut off just above the knees, I tried to listen to the voice that said I had no right to be jealous over Steven. My snakeskin ball breakers and a wide, black plastic hair band finished my look and, despite my mood, I smiled and said hi to all the friendly staff who I met on the way to the kitchen.

Arriving there with my head in another universe, I looked around for a cook and saw Steven sitting at the island, a forkful of fried eggs paused on its way to his gaping mouth. His wide eyes were all over me but, an instant later, he seemed to recover himself.

"Um, (ahem), is the cook around?" I asked, suddenly flushing just a little and unable to meet his eyes.

"He'll be right back," he said, loading his mouth with the forkful he'd been holding and looking down at his plate after.

"Oh... Well, I'll just come back later, then." I said, beating a hopefully casual retreat for the door.

"He won't be that long. You can have my coffee while you wait, if you like; I didn't touch it."

He'd said it lightly, like he didn't care if I stayed or not, but I knew he wanted me to. I shrugged carelessly and approached the opposite side of the island with what I hoped looked like an indifferent attitude towards his company. Why either of us played this game, I don't know. It's not as if our feelings for each other were anything other than transparent. He slid the steaming, black mug towards me as I climbed up on the tall stool, still trying to avoid his beautiful eyes, the very same as my own, but not quite. His had that dark, yet somehow sparkly quality, much like his mummy, but nowhere near like Auntie Ashleigh's eyes.

As I took a sip, he said, "You look nice today."

"Um, thanks. Just something I threw on."

His eyes glanced down at my chest and back up to my face in an instant, making me remember what I didn't throw on and how erect my nipples were. I blushed and explained further.

"Uh, I normally wear a bra, it's just... Umm..."

He shrugged, seemingly still focused on his plate, and said, "You don't owe me any explanations. Anyway, you look just as nice... like that. (Ahem)"

" ... Thanks."

He finally looked up and gave me a genuine smile, his eyes glancing to my chest again while he did. I couldn't help arching my back a little after he looked back down at his plate to continue his breakfast.

"You look nice, too. Your outfit and... stuff."

"Thanks."

I nodded politely as I felt my horny slowly ratcheting up in his presence. I suddenly loved the fact that he saw me like this, but his fraternization with Sheila was bothering me. I'd just screwed up the nerve to ask him what was up with that when I realized why he seemed so familiar and where I'd seen him before.

"Oh... oh my god, I just realized..." I managed.

Gawping openly at the face I then remembered from the news just recently, I also recalled the televised, dated looking pictures of the blonde woman who was always behind him with her face down or covered, her son angrily shoving the thronging reporters out of their way.

"What?" he asked, only mildly curious.

"You're Steven Golding," I breathed.

Mild curiosity turned to dread and surprise as he froze. I could almost hear his heartbeat speed up as he struggled to recover his composure, but something else changed just then. It was in his eyes and I can't quite put my finger on it for explanation here but, for some moments, he was subtly different as a person. His beautiful eyes got more sparkly like Auntie Ashleigh's does, but also somehow dangerous and, inexplicably, miffy began to soak herself right there as her lips spread for him.