Serpent's Charm Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma was brainlessly giggling, clinging to limini's hand and tugging her along. "C'mon, Minnie!" she burbled, swinging her hips for emphasis. "I... I w-wanna show you something!"

"Of course you do," Limini said silkily, and allowed herself to be led. As long as Emma was holding Limini's hand, she was Limini's. The magic constantly flowing through Emma was, perhaps, a little distracting—and Limini knew all-too-well how risky it could be to overcast when she wasn't using batteries of any kind—but just the hand would be fine. It was a small trickle of energy, not a flood.

Not that Limini could resist occasionally sending a pulse of more intense brainwashing magic through as she followed after the bubbly Emma. She just loved the way it made Emma gasp and wriggle, her lovely pert ass bobbing back and forth with the motion.

She told herself it was insurance. She was just making sure Emma stayed obedient to her now. After all, Celeste's control was... powerful. And Limini was almost positive this was Celeste's doing.

That was also why she was allowing herself to be led. The... the only reason.

Of course, getting to watch Emma's perfect ass swing from side to side with every step was a bonus. Back and forth. Back and forth. As were the wonderful kisses Emma kept soliciting, batting her eyelashes and pouting up at Limini with the biggest puppydog eyes imaginable.

Every kiss was exquisite, breathtaking. Each kiss was so intense, it left Limini's vision spotty, and she giggled, imagining the effect they must be having on Emma. Emma's eyes remained unreadable, but her brown skin was flushed coral-pink, and her tiny moans and wriggles, her hands running over Limini's body, filled Limini with ever-more-intense pleasure.

They were progressing deeper into the jungle. Deeper. Limini knew Emma was trying to lure her to Celeste, but little did Emma know that this was exactly where Limini wanted to go. It was, she thought, grinning as Emma turned back to her and started pouting and begging again, payback time.

"Goodness gracious," she purred, reaching down to cup Emma's plump ass and pull her body close to hers, "you're a needy one, aren't you, Emma?"

"Yes," Emma whined, her voice dripping with desire, slurred and husky with lust. "I'm... a naughty girl, M-Minnie... and bimbos..." She leaned in. ... need..."

There was not a trace of shame or guilt in her eyes. Limini licked her lips, leaning in and caressing Emma's cheek. Emma whimpered at the touch as more magic trickled out of Limini and into her.

This kiss was even sweeter and more intoxicating than the last. Limini's moans joined Emma's as she groped the slutty bimbo witch greedily, savoring the taste, the softness. Emma's lips were so plump and pillowy, perfect bimbo lips for kissing, sucking... suckling... Limini felt Emma's hands on the back of her head, holding her close, and couldn't suppress a thrill of delight at how needy Emma had become. How dependent on Limini she now was.

Bimbos need kisses indeed, she thought wickedly.

And when she at last emerged from this kiss, Limini realized she wasn't breathing, and she gasped for air. Emma giggled and pranced back, a finger still right under Limini's chin. "C'mon, Minnie! We're almost there!"

Limini nodded, giving a dreamy smile. She walked after Emma, stumbling over her own feet. Sadly, she couldn't watch Emma's ass anymore, since Emma was walking backwards now... but she had a hand down there, caressing Emma's plump rear as Emma led her onward.

Onward.

Deeper and deeper.

Stopping every now and then for Emma to lean in, begging for a kiss even as her lips were already meeting Minnie's...

Limini wasn't sure how much time had passed when she pulled back from an especially indulgent kiss and noticed that they had arrived.

She wasn't sure how she knew for certain. Her eyes darted down to the reflective pool of water. That had to be Celeste's, surely. Coil fiends loved reflective surfaces. It made it so much easier to... to...

She heard Emma whining, and giggled, looking back to the witch. "Already?" she cooed.

"Uh-huh!" Emma gave a submissive nod, batting her pretty eyelashes.

Limini smirked, and leaned in obediently to indulge her plaything in yet another...

She stopped. Wait. She had to focus. Had to...

Emma's lips met hers, and Limini felt moans drawn from her like honey from a dropper, slow and molten as she leaned into Emma's touch. Emma's lips were so plump and soft. Her body was so plump and soft. Limini sank into Emma's arms, moaning, savoring the... surrender...

When Limini finally managed to pull back, gasping for breath and dizzy with pleasure, Emma was giggling with delight. Limini spun about, dizzy and disoriented, heart racing, and took a few long paces away to put some distance between them. This was not a safe place for playing. Why was she so... so dizzy?

So... scattered?

She couldn't see any other sign of the demoness. Couldn't even smell that trademark maple syrup scent. But it had to be close, right?

She jumped as she felt hands—greedy, presumptuous hands—running over her midriff and along her hips. She spun back and found herself again face-to-face... and chest-to-chest... with Emma Rose.

Limini's breath caught as the witch beamed at her, as she felt Emma's massive, bouncy breasts squishing against her own. "E-Emma," she managed, feeling the buzzing rising and suddenly realizing how much magic she had already spent. She needed to take Emma out of the picture, before... before... "I think... you need..."

... to take a nap, she tried to say.

But Emma had chosen that moment to giggle and cut in, batting her eyelashes, "... another kiss?"

"I... no..."

"But bimbos need kisses, Minnie!" Emma cooed, tickling under Limini's chin. She bounced in place, luring Limini's eyes down to her bouncing breasts. "Lots and lots, to make them..." She pouted. "... good and obedient."

"I... I..." The breasts were bouncing right in front of Limini, and Limini's mouth was dry, oh, gods, Emma knew all of her weaknesses—

Celeste knew all of her weaknesses—

"That's what you said!" Emma giggled. "Isn't it what you said?" Her hands crept under Limini's pants. "Isn't that what you told me, Minnie? Isn't it what you said?" Her voice echoed, sweet and innocent, seductively coquettish and inviting...

"Yes," Minnie whimpered. "But, but Emma—"

"Lots and lots?" Emma burbled, batting her eyelashes up at Minnie as her hands started undoing the belt holding Minnie's trousers up. Her breasts jiggled. Bounced. Bouncy. Bouncy.

"Yes," Minnie whispered, desperately trying to force through the haze. "L-Lots and lots, but—but—"

"Lots and lots of what, Minnie?" Emma purred.

Minnie had to put Emma down. Now. Now. So why was Minnie... why was she...

"Lots and lots of kisses," Minnie whimpered. As Emma giggled in triumph, she desperately added, "N-Now hush. Let me... give you... one."

Emma's giggles gave way to a gasp as Minnie leaned in for one final goodnight kiss. Minnie's head swam with arousal and desire. As Emma's hands tightened, squeezing and massaging Minnie's ass, Minnie wrapped her arms around Emma and held her tighter still.

The kiss was drowning. Minnie moaned and squirmed and wriggled helplessly as Emma's tongue thrust into her mouth, as Emma kissed her hungrily, passionately, her lips so soft and sweet... Minnie's magic flooding into Emma endlessly, filling Minnie with buzzing and emptying her of strength...

Maybe... maybe Minnie didn't need to put Emma under. She moaned as Emma's fingers teased between her asscheeks. Minnie was giving her so much magic. She wasn't even sure she could at this point. Every second of contact drained her, and she'd cast so much already...

As Minnie's trousers fell away, Emma's moans rose, and Minnie realized how much trouble she was having keepingany magic up. Emma's eyes were wide open, and they were starting to look... very... very... pretty...

Surely her magic was stronger than Celeste's. Surely those swirls in Emma Rose's eyes were suffused with Minnie's magic now. If her magic was mostly spent, she could use Emma to distract Celeste. Two against one. Better odds.

But just... just a little more kissing. Just to make sure. Minnie cupped Emma's ass, groped her greedily, vision blurring with swirls as she sank deeper into the kiss.

Just a little bit more brainwashing. A little more touching. If she wrapped her arms and legs around Emma, accepted every kiss, moaned and wriggled, she could touch so much of Emma. Oh, she was surely drowning Emma in mind control!

As a finger started to tease Minnie's asshole, Minnie was panting between kisses, lost in Emma's arms, desperate to be—to be filled—the buzzing was starting to quiet, and she dimly realized her magic was almost out, and surely she could pull out of the kiss any second now...

Any... second... now...

Pretty swirling eyes. Soft, bouncing breasts. Minnie's eyelids fluttered. Pretty... soft... warm...

"My, my," purred a voice like sweet syrup, and Minnie's heart stopped dead. "What a... lovely couple you two make."

The voice was coming from up above. Minnie—Limini broke away,gasping for breath, as Emma blinked and beamed and giggled brainlessly. Limini looked up without thinking as panic filled her soul.

And two beautiful swirling eyes filled her mind.

"I'm sssoooo happy I took the trouble to complete the ssset," Celeste murmured, as a smug smile began to spread across her lovely face.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12