Sex Capades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get in!"

He snaps firmly. I sit in the back, noticing the driver was looking at me as I climb in.

"So, your the naughty shop lady!"

He smiles at me, Jason gets in the front next to him.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Home."

Jason tells me, informing the other officer of my address.

"So, Miss Montell. Stay away from Greg's records, ok?"

"What's your name officer?"

"Officer Portman and this is Officer Fairfield."

"Mmmm thank you."

I smile at him. As they pull up outside my flat, Jason gets out and opens the passenger door.

"I will see she gets in ok."

He says to Officer Portman.

Walking with me to my door, Jason puts his right arm up against the frame and leans forward into me.

"You were very lucky.....naughty."

He smells my hair. Pulling my knickers from his pocket, he hands them me, looking at them I smile.

"Sorry, I was just letting off some steam."

I lean forward, holding his face in my hand, I kiss his lips, pushing my tongue into his mouth, my other hand moves down, pressing against his groin, feeling he was aroused. I take the knickers from him.

"I have to go......I will be back."

He whispers. Smiling, he moves back, trying to compose himself, he turns and walks back to the car, his partner was watching him.

"You know her? Look at you?"

I hear him say as Jason gets in the car.

"Do you need a moment?",

Jason's had an erection pressing hard within his trousers.

"Nah, am good, let's go" He says quickly. They both watch me go inside, before pulling away.

I walk to the bedroom window and watch them drive off.

My phone pings.

"Your so bad!" Jason wrote.

I go and have a shower, clean myself before getting myself ready for bed.

As I lay there, I load up the video of myself and Jason. I edit a little clip, not showing his face. I upload it to my page with the caption

"I Love The Law, Taking me so rough."

I chuckle to myself as he was so rampant. He was certainly very hot. Laying down I think of him, letting him fill my thoughts as I drift off to sleep, needing a rest to face another long day,

šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹

PC FAIRFIELD

I didn't hear the knocking on my door. I receive a text message.

"Open the door!" Jason wrote.

I was naked in bed, not expecting any visitors. I walk to the door and open it, stood naked. I hold the door open to see Jason was stood in his police uniform, he pushes past me, taking my hand, he pulled me into the kitchen. I move to kiss him.

"I'm on duty!"

He snaps. I don't listen, thinking he had returned to indulge me. My fantasies of a man in uniform and a second with a police officer. I kneel down in front of him, stroking his legs, my hands moving over his trousers to unfasten them.

"Harley, stop! I'm here as a Police Officer!"

He tries to stop me, but I have unzipped his trousers, and pulled them down his knees, I start to pull on his pants. Jason grabs my hands and stops me, holding my wrists tight.

"Harley."

He crouches down in front of me, I go to kiss his lips, but he turns his head. Releasing my wrists, a pained look fills his face, he was not happy.

"Please listen, I am here to arrest you." ā€ØI jump back in surprise.

"What?"

Jason moves forward on his knees, his trousers making it difficult.

"Will you come quietly?"

He holds up his hand to me.

"You know........I never 'come' quietly"

A sexual tone to my words. I stand up, backed against the wall. Jason stands up in front of me, his trousers still around his ankles. He looks me up and down, I was still naked.

"We could....."

His hands move onto my breasts, circling my nipples. I lunge forward putting my hands on his hips, holding the waistband of his pants, my nails teasing him. My left hand moves inside them, taking hold of him, I squeeze before pulling down his pants, pushing my body against him,

Jason pushes me against the wall and lifts me up. He pushes himself in me, groaning. As he thrusts, I pull his hair, pulling at his uniform, my hands run up and down his chest under his shirt. Longing to rip it off him.

He groans loudly before he finishes inside me. As he pulls out, he quickly pulls up his pants and trousers, fastening them.

"Fuck Harley, that's so bad. I'm on Duty!"

I stand before him naked, smiling.

"You need to get some clothes on!"

He shouts, still trying to sort his uniform out.

"Are you really arresting me?"

"Yes, it's about a young man, Peter."

I pull on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, I grab my trainers.

"What?" I look at Jason, confused.

He shakes his head.

"16, he's only 16. He lied to you about his age and had a fake ID."

"Oh Fuck!"

"His mother is furious, she called us."

Jason held out his hand for mine.

"Come on. I will help you where I can, but this is serious Harley."

"Fuck!" I walk with him to the door.

"I better cuff you, so it's official, I'm sorry." Jason pulls his handcuffs from their strap and fastens them to my wrists. ā€ØHe walks me out of the flat to the waiting police car.

His partner opens his door and gets out, when he sees Jason.

"What on earth happened? You took your time?"

"She was a bit.........feisty."

Jason said, as he put me in the back of the police car.

"Shall we call for a van then?"

He picks up his radio to call.

"No, let's just go and take her in. It's fine now."

On the way to the station, I listen to Jason and the officer talking.

"She is a bad one Jason........Sure you even resisted?"

"Leave it. Just drive."

"Ok, ok, only messing."

Officer Portman pulled into the station. Once he parked the car, he got out.

Opening the passenger door, he helped me out.

"Come on Miss Montell, come with me."

He pulled me towards the entrance. Jason got out of the car

"I can book her in Marcus."

He looked panicked.

"No, it's fine go and start your report on the arrest."

He takes me into the station.

"Miss Harley Montell. 44, wanted for suspected unlawful sexual conduct. Indecent exposure and assaulting an officer."

He explained to the officer behind the desk. Another officer came and took me through processing, before putting me in a cell. I was given a blue outfit to wear, it was very big and baggy. All my belongings were taken, including my shoes. I sat in the cell for many hours, waiting.

I hear Jason talking to someone outside the cell door, it opens and he comes in.

"Come with me."

I follow him to a small room with a table and chairs.

"Take a seat."

"What's going on Jason?"

"It's ok. I have spoken to Peter and his mother. We know he lied and booked you pretending to be an 18 year old. His mother has dropped her complaint."

I sit quietly listening.

"There is also the charges of Indecent exposure and assaulting an officer, which have also been dropped."

He smiles. I look at him, shocked.

"So can I go?"

Jason smiles at me

"You can soon, you have to wait for everything to be finalised first"

"Finalised?"

"Paperwork. Back to the cell. I will get you when it's sorted"

He took me back to the cell. It was nearly 9pm when Jason came and released me. He drives me home, he was quiet all the way back to my flat. He follows me inside before closing the door.

"You were very lucky today!"

"You nearly got me in trouble too."

I say nothing, I walk to the bedroom and strip off. Jason walks in, pulling my arm, making me face him.

"You were very lucky today."

He said again, pulling me in close.

"You are very dangerous."

He looked angrily at me. Pulling me tight to his body, holding me.

"I can't always help you."

He kisses my shoulder and neck. Pushing me onto the bed, he still seemed distracted.

He goes for a shower. I lay there for a moment, taking in the last few hours. I was very naughty. Laughing to myself, I go and join Jason in the shower. Afterwards we lay together on my bed.

"Will you handcuff me?"

I smile cheekily at him, putting my arms behind my back, pushing my nakedness towards him. Jason fixes the handcuffs so my arms are behind my back. Spanking my bottom, he pushes his hand between my legs, rubbing. Pulling my head back, he whispers in my ear.

"Your dangerous Miss Montell"

Pulling out his phone, I hear him take a photo. I smile to myself. Knowing he was going to pleasure me beyond my wildest dreams. I was in utter heaven.

He shows me the photo before moving behind me.

I brace myself for the impact, closing my eyes it was then I feel him and I am completely blown away.

It had been a couple of weeks since first meeting Jason. He had become a regular at my door, though not as a client. It was very personal. I stand staring at myself in the mirror, I am not one for emotions.

Jason had been wonderful helping me, however, he was becoming extremely close, too close. I did not do close. I did not want to hurt him, though had to stop him getting attached to me, I was not relationship material.

I had to be cruel to be kind. Knowing I needed to stop him coming round. This was awful as, he was so incredible.

"You need to stop seeing me, I want you to stop."

I was emotionless, fighting back my urge to cry. Keeping my back to him.

"Harley what? You don't mean that. Please?"

"Jason. We have had fun, that's it."

I walk to my bedroom window. He follows, standing naked behind me, his hands moving up my body, caressing me, kissing my shoulder and neck. Turning to face him, putting my hand on his cheek. Pressing myself close to his body.

I kiss his lips, my hand still on his cheek. His hands hold my lower back and bottom, squeezing me into him. The warmth of his body making me instantly aroused. I had to stop. I had to resist him and remain firm. He has to go!

"Come on, get dressed, please go!"

I say pulling away. Taking my nightshirt from the chair, I pull it over my body. Jason stood naked, watching.

He looked mortified, rushing over to me, he tries to kiss me.

"Jason, no!"

I turn away.

"Harley, Seriously?"

He stands in front of me, the temptation to jump into his arms and let him ravish me fill my thoughts. I wanted to.

Stopping myself, I remain firm.

"No, you need to leave now. I'm sorry. It's been fun. Now go!."

I say, purposefully adding a harsh coldness to my words, letting him know that I really did meant it. Taking his clothes, he gets dressed, saying nothing he leaves.Slamming the door behind him. I felt terrible. I didn't want him to go.

šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹

ZACK

I knock on the door. Zack answers. He was wearing a pair of black trousers and a dark blue shirt. He looked very sexy. The top button of his shirt was open, his chest hairs poking through. His hair loose, he smiled at me. I kiss him to say hello, following behind, watching his bottom as he walked.

He walked into the bedroom, where he had the bed set up nicely and wine ready for us, he handed me a glass. I put it down and walk over to him, he was leaning against the window. I kiss his neck, running my hands up his arms, feeling his muscles.

My hands move up his shirt, unfastening the buttons and pulling it off him. Touching his chest, I kiss his nipples, moving my hands down his chest to his stomach. I pause, my heart beating fast, my hands pull on the waistband of his trousers.

I unfasten them and pull them down, Zack had blue pants on, his erect penis struggling to stay inside them. I pull them down as Zack gasps. Breathing heavily, he pulls his legs from his jeans and pants, removes his socks. Standing naked in front of me, I look at him, he smiles awkwardly.

"Everything ok?"

He moves towards me, holding my shoulders. I nod at him, seductively biting my lip. He pushes my dress straps from my shoulders, his hands move down them and over my breasts, pushing my dress down my chest, he continues moving down, pulling my dress with him.

At my hips, he stops, tugging the dress over my bottom, he kneels in front of me. Pulling my knickers down, leaving his face level with my groin. Holding my bottom in his hands, he pushes his face into me, his facial hairs tickling my skin. ā€ØI was dripping wet, I feel his lips kiss me, his breath on my skin.

He suddenly opens his mouth, taking me inside him, his tongue darting over my slit, sucking and lapping into me. I gasp as my legs go weak. Zack stops, puts his arm out to help me balance.He stands up in front of me, takes me in his arms and carry's me over to the bed. As he lays me down, he kisses my mouth, touching my lips with his fingers.

He moves over me, his hands on my crotch. His penis was ready, he presses it against me, holding my breasts, I have my knees bent, I was ready. Zack was teasing, pressing his hardness against me, not enough for it to go in. I moan in anticipation, wanting him.

After teasing me for another minute or so he pushes hard, pushing himself deep inside. We both moan, he grips my breasts hard, pushing his body close to me, making himself go deeper. I lift my knees, putting my legs over his shoulders, he moved his hands under my bottom, lifting me, he pushes a pillow underneath.

I feel my body going wild, he continues fucking me hard. Thrusting deep, then pulling out just before plunging back in. He used hard thrusts, making our bodies slap together.

My breasts bouncing as he pushes into me, I feel myself coming, my juices squirt onto him, Zack moans loudly feeling this. Gripping my buttocks hard as he comes, grunting into my breasts, burying his face in them. He relaxes his body on me, I lower my legs down from his shoulders.

As I catch my breath, Zack lifts off and rolls next to me. I look at him

"You alright?" I ask him smiling, he nods.

My hands touching his body, moving over his groin, I begin stroking his shaft. Smoothing his hairs as they curled wildly around him, his balls buried in hairs, above his shaft, the hairs were like a nest, a lovely curly mound, with a row of hairs leading to his belly button.

I run my fingers over him, smoothing over his hairs, touching his balls and running my hands up and down his length. I glance at his face. His eyes were closed, biting his lip and gasping, his hands holding the bed sheets.

I move down, so I am kneeling next to his hip, still touching his penis. I move in between his legs, kneeling, I move my hands from his penis to his thighs. I hold his legs as I lean forward and kiss his belly button, kissing down his line of hairs. I follow them to his hairy mound, kissing him. I start licking his length, moving up, I take his end in my mouth and lower over him.

Moving my tongue aside, I lower his entire penis into my mouth. I start to suck, as I deep throat him. Zack lays there unable to move as he starts pulsing in my mouth, I suck him hard taking all his come, I swallow, licking my lips, as I let his penis fall from my mouth.

I move forward, draping my body on top of Zack. My breasts push against his chest, I rub against his groin, pressing his penis against me. I feel him harden, moving slightly, I lift my hips. Letting him slide right in.

I lift my body and push my hands against his chest, I roll my hips and grind into him, we both moan. Putting my feet flat on the bed, I lift myself, so I can thrust onto him. As I start moving, his hands grasp at my lower back, moving with me, as I rise up and down.

I feel myself coming, I moan and let the rush pass through me. Zack takes over thrusting, pushing down on my back he thrusts into me, making himself come too. I lay on top of him, my leg's draped either side of his hips, my arms leaning on his chest. He remains inside me, as I lay on him.

"Wow Harley, give me a minute now yeah..."

Zack says as he catches his breath. I laugh, lifting off him, I sit on the edge of the bed.

"Can't you keep up with me?"

"You can certainly keep going."

"Ready for more?"

I stand in front of Zack, I move my hand over my breasts then down my stomach to my groin, pushing my fingers inside me, I moan as I continue touching.

"Your a dirty, dirty Bitch."

He moves off the bed, standing in front of me, watching me touch myself, he touches my breasts, leaning forward he kisses my nipples. Pulling them in turn in his teeth before holding my chin and kissing my lips. As he kisses me, he pushes his tongue in my mouth, then he whispers.

"Can I fuck your ass?"

His hands move down my body holding my waist. I nod and turn around. Leaning over the bed, I lift my bottom, pointing it at Zack. He stands touching my cheeks, pulling them apart, looking at my hole.

He moves one hand over my bottom, smacking me hard before pushing his fingers inside, He only pushed them partially in, moving forward, he starts pushing his penis into me.

As it enters my bottom, I yelp. He covers my mouth with his hand, his other hand holding my hip, he thrusts hard. His penis fully enters, as he thrusts again, I yelp, muffled by his hand. Zack moves his hand from my mouth and moves it over my pussy.

He starts rubbing me hard as he continues taking my bottom. I feel my body going weak, as I start to come, I squirt all over Zack's hand and scream out as I come, this was due to the feeling of him pumping into my bottom, he was coming hard. Removing himself, he moves onto the bed. I crawl next to him and lay down.

"Satisfied?"

"Yes."

Zack says turning to face me.

"Are you?"

I kiss his lips.

"Yes, very much."

I rest my head on his chest and we lay there together for a while.

Once rested briefly, we continue to enjoy each other throughout the night, finally falling asleep at nearly 3am. As I open my eyes, I am blinded by the sunlight shining through the window. Holding my arm up to mask the light, I look for Zack. I could hear he was in the shower.

Getting up, I walk in the bathroom and join him. Surprised, he starts washing my back, his hands gently rubbing soap over my body. I turn around, letting him rub soap over my front. As his hands move over my breasts, I lean forward and kiss him, my hands moving around his neck. He pulls my arms from him.

"Sorry, I have a meeting, I'm really sorry."

He steps out of the shower, taking a towel he wraps it around himself. I continue in the shower and wash my hair.

Taking the remaining towel, I wrap it around myself, walking into the bedroom, I see Zack is dressed in a suit, looking very smart.

"Mmmmmmm very nice."

I lick my lips.

"No. No. Please, I have a job interview."

He notices my naughty look.

"Sorry, you look so good."

I sit on the bed, watching him get ready. He smelt amazing, looked amazing.

"Gotta run, I will see you soon."

He kisses my lips before rushing to the front door.

"Good luck."

I shout after him. I sit there, look around Zack's flat, it was very tidy, except for the mess we made last night. I get dressed and head home.

šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹

OLLY

Standing at the entrance of the park, I see a man stood next to a bench. Short dark hair, slight stubble. He was wearing a dark green short sleeved shirt with smart navy trousers. Average height and build, he looked very smart. ā€ØI walk over to him.

"Olly?"

I stand in front of him, smiling.

"Yes, Hello Harley."

He smiles, leaning over, he goes to kiss my cheek but misses and kisses my mouth, pausing he continues, I kiss him back. He smelt incredible, I inhale his scent, as I kiss him, moving my arms round his back, I can feel his body through his shirt.

Pulling away he stands, looking at me.

"Hi."

Taking my hand, we walk through the park.

"Where are we going?"

I ask after a few moments walking, noticing a lot of people were in the park.

"It's ok, I have somewhere for us."

He walks confidently, holding my hand gently, though enough to keep me following him. The far end of the park was a row of flats, Olly starts walking towards them.

"Come on, I'm in here."

1...456789