Sex Shop Slut: Cunt Licker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enough teasing girl." She barked firmly.

Never taking my eyes off of her pussy, I started to push the toy. I watched her hole wrap around the tip, her wet, delicious hole.

"Mmm that's it, keep going." She whispered.

I pushed it deeper, watching her lips spread as the toy got deeper and deeper.

I definitely did not expect this to happen today.

Eventually, the smaller part of the toy touched her clit and I had the rabbit all the way inside of her.

"Now, slide it in and out of me, slowly." She ordered.

"Yes Mistress," I said and pulled it back slightly and pushed it back in, "Like that?"

"Mmm yes, just like that girl." She moaned.

I was slowly pushing this toy in and out of the older woman's pussy, I could see her wetness spread all over it and she let out little gasps of pleasure.

Her legs spread wider with me knelt between. In awe of this beautiful woman.

"Turn the vibrations on." She ordered.

I saw the button at the end of the toy and pressed it. The first setting was pretty low, but as the toy touched her clit her leg twitched a little.

"Oh yeah, that's good." She whispered.

I kept slowly moving the toy in and out of her pussy that was growing wetter and wetter, just like mine.

Each time the toy touched her clit, Mrs Unsworth would let out a moan and her legs would shake.

"Good girl... faster." She ordered.

I moved the toy faster, sliding it nearly fully out and then back in. Mrs Unsworth's breathing started to grow heavier and heavier.

"Next setting girl." She ordered.

I pressed the button and Mrs Unsworth let out a loud moan.

"Yes, now fuck me with me." She moaned out.

"Like this?" I asked, almost nervously as I moved it a bit faster.

"Harder, fuck me harder." She moaned.

I was worried about hurting her, having never done this before. But I moved my hand back and forth faster and faster.

"That's it... oh yeah... fuck me you little slut." She moaned out and I let my own moan.

Oh how I love being called a slut!

I pushed the toy as deep as I could and held it vibrating against her clit.

"Oooh fuck yes! You dirty little pet!" She called out.

As I kept fucking her, I watched as she began to undo her blouse. In a matter of seconds she pulled it open and revealed her smaller but perky tits.

"Come and suck on my tits as you fuck me!" She said.

"Yes Mistress!" I happily replied.

With the toy moving in and out of her pussy, I jumped up and wrapped my soft lips around her hard nipple.

"Mmmm!" I moaned as I sucked on her tit.

"Good girl, keep going." She moaned quietly, "bite them."

I put my teeth onto her nipple and lightly bit down, pulling them back as I did. Mrs Unsworth's hands started to play in my hair as I sucked on her tits and fucked her.

"Oh fuck.. yes... that's it girl... STOP!" She suddenly shouted.

"I'm sorry," I nervously replied and moved back slightly, "what did I do wrong?"

Mrs Unsworth smiled at me and stayed perfectly still.

"Nothing, my pet," She replied and I felt relief, "but I wouldn't be a good Mistress if I the first time I let you make me cum and you didn't get to taste it."

Oh god, she wants me to lick her.... Of course she does! What am I thinking!

With the rabbit in my hand still vibrating, she reached and took it from me. Feeling her soft hand gently graze mine sent pleasure throughout my body.

I just watched silently as she turned the vibrating off and sat a little forward.

"Open your mouth." She ordered.

This is it, I'm about to taste someone else's pussy.

I opened my mouth wide and allowed this woman push the toy that was just inside of her past my lips.

"Mmmm!" I automatically moaned when the toy hit my tongue and my senses were filled with the delicious taste of her pussy.

"I've been told I taste amazing." She said with a confident smile.

"Mmhmm." I moaned and wrapped my lips around the toy.

My tongue started to spread all over it, wanting to taste every last drop.

Mrs Unsworth didn't even move the toy, I just greedily bobbed up and down on it, wanting every bit of her juices.

When she pulled it back I let a disappointed sigh out.

"Back on your knees my pet, time to taste me from the source and turn you into a good little pussy pleaser." She ordered.

"Yes, Mistress." I excitedly replied and lowered myself back between her legs.

I stared at her drenched pussy. Her lips were glistening and just begging me to come in. So, I moved forward.

But I was stopped by her hand holding my head.

I was about to taste a pussy properly for the first time... and she stopped me?

"Tell me what you want?" She asked with a straight face.

I looked at her pussy and then back at her green eyes.

"I want to lick you, Mistress." I told her, not believing I just said it.

"What do you want to lick?" She asked me.

"You're.... you're pussy." I said, just the words made me moan.

"No," Mrs Unsworth corrected me, "You want to lick my cunt and please me like the slutty pet you are, don't you?"

Ooooh fuck!

"Yes, yes I do!" I immediately told her.

"Say it you stupid little girl!" She barked at me.

"I want to lick your cunt Mistress!" I almost shouted, desperate to finally do it, "I want to please your tight, wet cunt with my tongue like the slut I am!"

Then, a smile came onto her face.

"Good pet, go ahead."

Finally!

My pussy was on fire as I finally moved my head closer and closer.

Oooh my god! She's fucking delicious!

My wet, soft tongue made contact with the outside of her pussy lips but her spread juices filled my senses once again. Her skin was so soft, as I moved my tongue up and down her pussy lips slightly moved with it.

I had almost forgotten what I was doing and just slowly made out with this older woman's pussy.

Running my tongue up and down each side, then I slowly sucked one lip into my mouth and licked the juices off. Only to do it to the other side.

With my hands on her thighs, I was in heaven. How had I never thought of this before?

Mrs Unsworth was just letting out quiet little moans and ran her fingers through my hair as I licked her.

Eventually, I wanted to taste more. I gripped onto her thighs tighter and pushed my tongue deep inside of her hole.

"Mmmm!" I moaned at her nectar.

"That's it my cunt licker, enjoy it." She moaned back.

I was trying to get my tongue as deep as possible inside of her. I even moved my hands and spread her lips wider with my fingers and pushed my head deeper.

"Oooh yeah, you dirty little slut." Shoe moaned which made me moan back.

"Oh god," I moaned between licks, "You taste so good."

"Oh I know." She said back to me.

I felt her throbbing clit on my tongue and I started to circle around it. When I flicked it, her legs would shake.

"Oh yeah, that toy got me pretty close my pet, do you want to taste my cum?" She moaned.

"Yes Mistress, please cum for me." I moaned.

"Finger me as you lick my clit!" She ordered.

I easily pushed two fingers deep into her drenched pussy and pumped them in and out of her.

Licking her clit, Mrs Unsworths legs started to tremble as I pleasured her.

"Oh yeah... fuck! Make me cum you little whore!" She moaned louder.

I licked and fingered her over and over, wanting to please this amazing woman.

"Yes... I'm cumming... I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!!" She roared out.

Her thighs clenched around my head and I felt her pussy gush onto my mouth.

"MMMM!" I moaned as I tasted her delicious, sweet cum.

"Ooooh yeeesss!" She kept moaning as her legs shook around me.

I never once stopped licking or fingering her throughout her orgasm. Until she eventually pulled me up by my hair.

Without saying a word she pressed her lips against mine and suddenly I was making out with another woman.

It was strange, I had made her cum with my tongue before even kissing her.

We passionately kissed and I moaned into her mouth as she started to undress me. It didn't take long for my top and bra to be off and Mrs Unsworth was grabbing my big tits.

She played with my nipples and I moaned more and more.

Then, her hand reached under my skirt, she pulled my thong to one side and slid two fingers deep into my hot, wet cunt.

"Oooh fuuck!" I moaned into her mouth as she fingered me.

"You like that? You like being Mistress's slut?" She asked as her fingers pumped in and out my tight little pussy.

"Yees!" I moaned back to her.

Her free hand gripped around my throat, gently choking me as she finger fucked me a little faster.

Then she pulled back and stood up.

"Sit on the bench and spread your legs!" She ordered.

"Yes Mistress." I happily obeyed.

Then, I watched as she grabbed the rabbit and started to push it up and down my soaked lips.

I had no top or bra on, my skirt was above my waist and my thong was pulled to one side as this older woman teased my pussy.

"Fuuucckk!" I moaned as I felt the dildo push inside of me.

"Look at that little cunt wrap around this toy, have clearly haven't been fucked a lot?" She said dominantly.

"Noot a lot!" I said, but it was really just a moan.

Then, Mrs Unsworth started to really fuck my cunt with the toy.

"Oooh god yeeess!" I moaned.

Her hand was grabbing and mauling at my tits as she fucked my cunt harder and harder! And then she turned the vibrations on and it hit directly on my swollen clit.

"Fuuckinngg hell!!!" I screamed out.

My chest was heaving up and down as I just looked into her beautiful, dominant eyes.

I spread my pale legs as wide as possible and then looked down at the toy fucking me.

Once again, Mrs Unsworth shoved her tongue into my mouth. I grabbed onto her head and passionately made out with her. Our tongues ran against each other, soft and wet as she fucked my little pussy.

"Oh god... oh fuck... yes!" I constantly moaned into her mouth.

Suddenly, she pulled the toy out and I moaned in disappointment.

"Turn around you dirty little slut." She ordered.

"Yes, Mistress." I replied.

When I stood up my legs felt weak, but I managed to turn around and bend over the bench.

This is just how I was when I lost my virginity.

I could hear her pouring some liquid behind me but I didn't look back to see what it was.

Then, I felt her warm, firm hand grip my arse cheek and pull on it.

"Now, this will be first for you." She said with a little chuckle.

Something touched my tight, little asshole and I automatically clenched.

SPANK!

"Relax you dirty slut!" She shouted.

"S-sorry Mistress." I replied.

The object returned back to my arsehole and I had to force myself not to clench. Clearly it was lube she had put onto it, but it was cold and sent a shiver through my body.

Then, with a little pressure, my tight, virgin asshole stretched and this toy pushed inside of me.

"Oooh god!" I moaned in a mix of pain and pleasure.

I had memories of that man fingering my ass, but this was thicker.

A little deeper, the toy stopped and I felt Mrs Unsworth let go of it.

"There you go, that's the first size butt plug, we'll work you up to thicker ones." She said.

The first size? But this feels so thick.

My ass felt like it was stretched wide open and wrapped around this toy, but truthfully it was pretty thin.

"Ohh fuck!" I moaned in shock when I felt her tongue suddenly press against my drenched cunt.

"Mmmm you are delicious." She moaned.

I just stayed like that, bent over with my asshole filled and this older women licking my desperate pussy and I fucking loved it!

"Oh god... that's so good, your tongue is amazing." I panted out.

She was lovingly licking me and it felt so good. Her tongue did gentle strokes up and down my pussy, flicking my clit and making my legs shake.

When she moved away, she quickly pushed the rabbit toy back inside of me and I arched my back up in pleasure.

"Yeees! Fuck me Mistress!" I moaned out.

Her hand pushed on my back and my tits pressed against the bench as she really started to fuck my cunt with the toy. With the pleasure of having my ass filled as well, I was moaning like a whore!

"That's it slut, not so innocent looking now with both holes filled!" She shouted.

"Nooo Mistress! I a cunt licking whore!" I moaned back.

I could feel my orgasm start to build up inside of me. The vibrating from the rabbit, the dildo fucking my cunt and my asshole clenching around the plug, it was all too much.

"Oh god.. oh god... fuck... yes!" I moaned.

"Are you going to cum for me my pet?" She asked and kept fucking me.

"Yes Mistress! Please make me cum!" I begged.

"You can cum, if..." She said and I quickly interrupted her.

"ANYTHING!" I begged.

SPANK!

"If! You come to my house next weekend for the full weekend!" She told me, "You will be my lesbian sex slave for the full weekend and do anything and everything I tell you."

I was too close to cumming and I knew I needed to, I couldn't think straight.

"Fuuuckk yes! Yes Mistress! I'll come to yours and be your fucking whore all weekend! Fuck any hole you fucking want!" I screamed.

Mrs Unsworth turned the vibration to the highest setting an fucked me harder and then it hit me.

"I'M FUUCKING CUUMMINNG MISTRESS!!! FUCK MY FUCKING CUNT!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Mrs Unsworth hammered the toy in and out of me constantly as I had an earth shattering orgasm.

"Hoollyy shiiitt!!" I screamed over and over.

When my orgasm slowly died down, my clit felt ridiculously sensitive.

"Plleaase stooopp." I moaned out.

Mrs Unsworth did just that.

She pulled the rabbit out of me and I just lay there panting for air.

Until she grabbed me, pulled me up, span me around and kissed me passionately.

For a few minutes, I just made out with this amazing woman.

"Mmm, good girl." She said and bit my lower lip, once again showing me how dominant she was.

"Thank you, so much for that." I panted out.

"Oh, just wait until next weekend." She said with a grin.

"I look forward to it." I replied, still dazed from my huge orgasm.

"Right," Mrs Unsworth said and started to button her blouse up, "I'll buy this rabbit and the plug in your ass, under the condition that you wear it every day until you get to my house."

Every day, with my ass filled? She definitely wants to use that hole as well.

"I can do that." I told her.

She gave me another kiss and then left the BDSM room.

It took me a few minutes to get myself under control and to get dressed again.

When I eventually stepped back into the normal part of the shop, she was gone and Grace was at the till smiling at me.

"Have fun?" She asked with a huge grin.

"Did you... did you know what she was into?" I asked, the nervous, good girl taking back over.

"Oh yeah, she's wanted to fuck me for ages but I've always said no." Grace told me, "Here, this is your commission from her sale, you earnt it."

I walked over and took the cash from her hand, this doesn't make me a prostitute does it? That's definitely a sin, but I guess I've committed a lot of them lately.

I just looked at her, my face flush with embarrassment over what I had just done and what I had agreed to.

Was I really going to keep this plug in my ass the whole time? Was I really going to go to her house for a full weekend to do god knows what?

"So, your first time with a girl?" Grace asked, pulling me out of my daze.

"Erm... yeah." I replied shyly and looked to the ground.

"Girls are better than guys at licking pussy, I'm sure you'll learn that." Grace told me to my surprise.

"Wait, you've been with girls?" I asked.

"Yeah, loads, I'm bi." She said casually.

"So, why don't you go with Mrs Unsworth?" I asked.

She just gave me so much pleasure, if she's into girls, why wouldn't she want that?

"We're both domme's," Grace said to me, "Neither of us would want to give up the power, so it wouldn't work."

"Oh, right." I replied, realising I was probably wasn't a domme.

When suddenly, Grace grabbed my hips and pulled me in for a kiss.

My eyes shot wide open as her thick, red lips pressed against mine. But in my shock, I opened my mouth and let her tongue in.

Her tongue piercing felt nice against my own tongue and my hands landed on her hips.

It was only for less than a minute, the Grace pulled back.

"W-what was that?" I asked, realising my pussy was wanting more attention.

"Just testing something." She said with a grin.

I stared at her in confusion, does she want to have sex with me?

Grace looked up at me from the till, "Don't worry, you won't be able to handle me fucking you," then she looked back down at the till and smiled, "yet..."

Yet? This job really is opening my eyes.

12